Teals03's Stacked Against Gravity Body and Armors with BBP and Scaling

teals03

What breast range would you prefer?  

251 members have voted

1. 1. What breast range would you prefer?

• CBBE Curvy to SSH
    • CBBE SH to SSH

---------- News ----------

09/26/12 - Added textures to the Feybust Armor.

09/20/12 - Added the Feybust Armor (Unfinished). This is the white armor that I had started to work on a long time ago. It's not finished and there is no scale (only large). Currently replacing dragonscale armor, but you can rename it to replace anything.

03/14/12 - Farm clothes 01, fine clothes 01, and wolf armor added.

03/08/12 - TSAG body v2.0 added. MaikCG daedric armor and nocturnal dress converted to the TSAG body. Scale skeleton pack added.

03/01/12 - Fur/Bandit with 4 variants, Imperial Heavy SS, Dark Brotherhood Full added

02/23/12 - Ebonymail added. Archmage fixed.

02/22/12 - All armors fixed and improved. Iron, Archmage, and three Thieves Guild variants added.

---------- Teals03 Stacked Against Gravity Body v2.0 with BBP ----------

Teals03 Stacked Against Gravity Body v2.0 is out. The body has been significantly smoothed, the shape of the body has been tweaked, seams should be mostly gone. The approximate cup size ranges from a D-cup to a K-cup.

Requires a BBP compatible skeleton. The only place to get *ALL* of the required files are from CherryHotaling's CHSBHC mod(link below). TSAG body textures are compatible with any CBBEv3 textures. Non hi-res textures can be found from Caliente's CBBE mod(link below).

TSAG body v2.0 TSAG Body v2.0.7z

---------- Scaling ----------

Five different scale skeletons have been used to create various changes to the shapes and sizes of BBP compatible bodies. Each scale skeleton has six variations that focus on changing the breast sizes, creating thirty possible variations in total. The different sizes included are ranged from 50% - 75% - Unchanged - 125% - 150% - 200%.

CHSBHC Skeleton - Intended porportions, used as a base to compare the other skeletons.

Ning Perfect Skeleton - Smaller waist, slightly smaller butt, slightly different breast shape.

VadersApp Skeleton - Smaller breasts, breast bouncing is scaled depending on breast size.

vsTerminus Skeleton - Perky breasts, breasts sit further apart.

Anonymous Skeleton - Character is taller, thighs are larger, butt is slightly bigger. Author has requested to remain unknown, hence the name.

Scale Skeletons Pack Scale Skeletons.7z

---------- Armors/Clothes converted ----------

*# = Number of Variants

Green = Newly Added

Archmage Robes

Barkeeper

Blacksmith

Blades Armor

Daedric Armor (Flame Atronach)

Daedric Armor (MaikCG)

Dark Brotherhood Armor Corset

Dark Brotherhood Armor Full

Dragonbone Armor

Dragonscale Armor

Draugr Armor (Ancient Nord)

Dwarven Armor

Ebony Armor

Ebonymail

Elven Armor

Farm Clothes 02

Farm Clothes 03

Farm Clothes 04

Forsworn Armor

Fur/Bandit Armor*4

Glass Armor

Hide Armor*4

Imperial Armor*3

Imperial Heavy Super Skimpy

Iron Armor*2

Mage Apprentice

Nightingale

Nocturnal Dress

Nord Plate Armor

Orcish Armor

Savior's Hide

Steel Armor

Stormcloaks Armor*2

Studded Armor

Thalmor Robes

Thieves Guild*4

TSAG MaikCG Daedric Armor

TSAG Nocturnal Dress

Wench Clothes

Farm Clothes 01

Fine Clothes 01

Wolf Armor

Example screenshots can be found here.

TSSH Skimpy Stock Armors and Clothes v1.7 TSSH Armors and Clothes v1.7.7z

Imperial Heavy Super Skimpy (fixed file path) Imperial Heavy SS.7z

Dark Brotherhood Armor Full Dark Brotherhood Full.7z

MaikCG Daedric Armor - SSH Daedric_MaikCG v1.4.7z

MaikCG Daedric Armor - TSAG Daedric_MaikCG_TSAG v2.0.7z

Nocturnal Dress - SSH Nocturnal.7z

Nocturnal Dress - TSAG Nocturnal_TSAG v2.0.7z

Feybust armor (Texture Fix) Feybust armor (fixed textures).7z

---------- Description ----------

I have converted Killer Keo's skimpy armors and a few others. The body slider range is from CBBE Curvy to CBBE Super Silly Huge. All conversions have BBP. You NEED the Skeleton files from Cherry Hotalings CHSBHC mod. If you don't want the breasts to bounce, then simply dont install the animation files that come with CHSBHC. I made extra changes to some of the armors that have multiple variants to make them more unique. I will convert new armors as they are released.

---------- Installation ----------

Just copy the Meshes or Textures(if included) folders into your ...Skyrim/Data/ installation folder.

---------- Important ----------

Required:

Cherry Hotalings CHSBHC with BBP - Here

Breasts wont bounce and you will get CTDs without it.

Recommended:

Calientes CBBE Body - Here

There could be seams at the wrists/ankles/neck if not used.

---------- Alternatives ----------

Original Armors by Killer Keo - Here

CHSBHC Killer Keos Skimpy Armor with BBP by Nimbonius - Here

Daedric Female Armor Replacer by MaikCG - Here

CBBE Daedric Female by Laxi2610 - Here

BBP Scale for CHSBHC with BBP by VadersApp - Here

The Skeleton of Female Models by Ning - Here

---------- Credits and Thanks ----------

Killer Keo for his sexy skimpy armor conversions.

Caliente for her insightful body slider, wonderful CBBE SSH body, and Nocturnal Dress.

CherryHotaling for her bouncy BBP and awesome armor modding guide.

MaikCG for his sexy version of the Daedric Armor.

Laxi2610 for converting MaikCG's Daedric Armor to be CBBE compatible and making my life much easier.

VadersApp for his smaller breast skeleton that also scales breast bouncing depending on size.

vsTerminus for showing me how to edit the skeleton files to scale the breast size and for his edited skeleton.

Ning for his perfect skeleton with a smaller waist.

Anonymous for providing a skeleton that increases height, and the size of the thighs and butt.

For without any of the above I would not have been able to create these conversions and we would not be able to have such a catered and improved Skyrim experience.

Problems? Questions? Comments? Let me know.

I prefer to have females with more variated breasts size' date=' so CBBE curvy to SSH is my choice.

[b']

To abovewolf[/b]: if you read this, is it possible to make your dragonbone armor with SSH size? ^^

Ummm...wow. I dunno if I can pull off the nice armor movement with such huge knockers, but I suppose it's worth a try. I did the Bodyslide to generate the sizes....this them?

post-17535-13597872872306_thumb.jpg

I might have to ADD more pieces to cover all that... cream :D

I prefer to have females with more variated breasts size' date=' so CBBE curvy to SSH is my choice.

[b']

To abovewolf[/b]: if you read this, is it possible to make your dragonbone armor with SSH size? ^^

Ummm...wow. I dunno if I can pull off the nice armor movement with such huge knockers, but I suppose it's worth a try. I did the Bodyslide to generate the sizes....this them?

I might have to ADD more pieces to cover all that... cream :D

Yeah, those are perfect but don't add any more pieces. I prefer to see some nipple slip! XDDD

BTW, wich texture pack are you using, it looks amazing! No seam at all between head and body and the nipples look really good aswell.

P.S.: Teal, I have tested your forsworn conversion and it looks really sexy!

Solid! I am glad you guys like it, I am actually pretty sure I am going to do the wider range. It should also be much easier to convert the pieces since the "*_0.nif" shouldn't require much change. I haven't quite decided on the size of low slider yet.

I actually think its much more immersive to see woman in all shapes in sizes. I dont know quite how to explain it, but when every woman looks the same (e.g. has huge breasts) its not quite as sexy anymore. And even though I prefer crazy huge breasts in a fantasy sense, I actually prefer a more medium size in real life.

The wierdest problem I ran into for this armor was a tiny piece of the armor attached to the hip, but had its weights connected to the left forearm. It was causing the peice to stretch and go crazy when even my character moved, but luckly simply deleting a few vertices fixed that up really easy. I am however worried that I am going to run into that same problem on a different armor, but in a much more profound way. Which in that case I am probably going to have to learn to paint weights, which doesnt seem to hard, but I know is going to take me forever to get right.

On a side note Cikita is seriously sexy, your sig has my approval AlivEc0cK.

Hahaha thanks man. Also, I'm with you about the sexyness of variety. In fact, a moment ago I was fapping to Ysolda's medium tits while walking along with my character's huge knockers. That difference really turns me on, the game looks more realistic and sexier.

I can't wait to see your conversions!

Yeah' date=' those are perfect but don't add any more pieces. I prefer to see some nipple slip! XDDD

BTW, wich texture pack are you using, it looks amazing! No seam at all between head and body and the nipples look really good aswell.

[/quote']

Those are Navetsea's textures. There is a seam, it's just a blizzard with subdued lighting. Also, it is a custom head with no morph targets, so the neck area stays large...look close on the small body and see the flap of skin from the neck near the top of her traps.

Anyhow, hope you like your dragonboner...lol

Updated the main post with another conversion. Dragonscale armor.

Also how do I get rid of the poll, seeing as I dont really need it anymore.

I was gunna also to post this on the Skyrim Nexus, but I have no desire to get banned because a moderator is having a bad day. I havent posted a mod on there before and seeing all the horror stories about people getting banned, I think I will wait till I am 100% positive I wont ruffle any skirts. I really doubt there is going to be any problems, but better safe than sorry.

Nice job Teals03! It's about time somebody made some nice breast physics for the girls with greater endowments!!

Some tips for the future- the breastbones have a nasty tendency to pick up verts you don't want, like those bones from the shoulder pad that jiggle? You can easily paint them zero for a more rigid look. It's the same problem you described with the hip verts getting linked to the arms.

Getting the armors converted is a 5 to 10 minute job...tweaking to perfection...ah how time flies...:)

Please continue this endeavor!

Oh yeah adding in the skeleton and keeping the armor the same takes the amount of time it takes to import, export, then make quick changes in nifskope, so like 5-10min. But man I swear I spent the better part of 3 hours getting this dragonscale armor right. I probably ran into 10-11 different problems, started over about 4-5 times and since I have no idea how to paint weights I was learning how to move, weld and create vertices.

@abovewolf: If you have any incite into weight painting I would be very interested, cause I definetly noticed the shoulders, thought about removing them, then thought against it. Can I do weight painting in 3ds max or do I need another program to do it?

Yeah' date=' those are perfect but don't add any more pieces. I prefer to see some nipple slip! XDDD

[/quote']

Those are Navetsea's textures. There is a seam, it's just a blizzard with subdued lighting. Also, it is a custom head with no morph targets, so the neck area stays large...look close on the small body and see the flap of skin from the neck near the top of her traps.

Anyhow, hope you like your dragonboner...lol

True you are right. I thought it was a custom texture because it's a bit lighter than the original by Navetsea. Also, if it's navetsea I rather use the one I have now because his have some extrange shadow effects over the body in various areas, it also has 2 tan lines on the butt but those aren't tan lines at all, they are simply juntion lines caused by different skin tones.

Anyway, where is the dragonboner? lol

AAAAHAH! I figured it out, u have to hold alt or ctrl when your painting the weights then they change... This freaking program is so damned... AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

Lets see if I cant fix those shoulders. Once I get this damned program figured out I might be able to actually get something done.

I just had a vision bestowed upon me by the gods of weight painting. They said "YOU CANT DO IT, STOP TRYING" As such, I will be removing evil moving shoulder pads from armors that have them. This doesn't mean that all armors will have this problem(maybe). Actually the armors are completely innocent in all of this, ITS ALL MY FAULT!

If some kind magician could teach me the trick with painting weights, or rather how to remove them sucessfully without breaking sometime else, please... FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!!

My decent into darkness:

7:52 *Update* Just figured out how to select vertices in the skin modifier, going to give this a whirl. I didn't realize that I had to have envelope selected to let click on the vertices button, sometimes I feel so freaking dumb trying to operate this.

8:05 *Update2* Tried to exclude the verts, which got some very interesting results early, but going through all the bones fixed that. I do however get a bad skin data when trying to export so thats out the window.

8:20 *Update3* Haha this is getting really fun even though I am failing so terribly, but I tried including the vertices I excluded into the spine bone, turning of normalization, then taking the abs effect down to 0 for all the vertices and it exported fine, but the shoulders no longer show up. I know this is probably exactly what your not supposed to do, but I do kinda feel getto fabulous right now.

8:30 *Update4* This post is getting really long... I will probably stop with this one. I just had a light bulb moment where I think I might just be able to make the shoulders a separate piece entirely, but then I have to figure out how to get that into the game without causing it to crash, which actually might be much harder than just figuring out the weights.

@Killer B:

It might be a while before I get to that. I want to get the killer keo armors done first, the request thing was more to put a rush order on a particular killer keo armor.

About that armor, did you want it converted for SSH, or just have the BBP added to it? Adding the BBP would be pretty quick, but I dont think 2pac uses the CBBE body, so changing it for SSH could be fairly time consuming. I would also need to get 2pacs permission.

Update: Stormcloaks Armor.

On a side note, if you aren't going to request a "rush" on an armor that isn't a part of the Killer Keo skimpy armors and want me to convert something different. It's totally alright but, make sure to provide a link to the armor, so I don't have to go looking for it and to make sure I dont convert the wrong version or something. I also probably wont get to converting it right away. Unless of course, I really like the armor.

Heyo,

Great work there Teals03! I haven't tested your mods, but I'm guessing this is just standard CBBE? Which is too bad because I love CHSBHC BBP. I myself have been trying to work on some armors for it, with quite a few halarious issues.

I never seem to have a problem with the chest, and its jiggling. The problem rises from odd attachments to the armor like spikes, blades, or even jstrings >.<. The legs have no issues, but the waist does.

I could screen shot what happened in game, but its just embarrassing lol. The string instead of staying flush like in the pic below, sticks out all wavy and distorted. Same issue happens with the blades on the back of the armor.

(I take no credit for this, I just slapped a bunch of diff mods together)

Here's my WIP:

post-4083-1359787289237_thumb.png

I think this maybe referring to when you mentioned "painting the weight". I also noticed when I used Cherry's method to export from 3dsmax to nifskope that each piece has bones to every part of the body. I have a feeling its not supposed to be like that lol. Top it off her demo was that of an armor that is ONE entire piece.

After using nifskope for quite a while on Skyrim mods, I have to say its far from being perfect. There's quite a bit of things I cannot do with nifskope, that I could easily do with the Oblivion version. So I don't think that exactly helps the process lol.

One thing I have to say is your mod so far seem to fit the larger breasts greatly. Which is quite a feat! I know this all to well, and painstaking understand the difficulty lol. Regardless of what base body you use, I look forward to your work :D

The forsworn armor was my first mod, and the dragonscale was the armor I used when I first followed Cherry's guide. I took me almost 3 days to just get those 2 armors done, cause I went through all those issues your going through now. The weights can be tricky, but are fairly easy to work around even if you have no idea what your doing like me.

Finding the effected vertices is generally pretty easy. Just select "envelope" from the skin modifier and scroll though the bones looking for any orange to red(mostly just red) spots on the specific part that is moving oddly, its normally a clavicle, arm, or spine bone.

The waist area of the dragonscale armor was moving with the arms and deforming really bad when I jumped, to fix that I just moved the armor around the wait a decent amount lower, which made it look much sexier I thought.

Deleting vertices works as well, but make sure to cap any holes you make. I find that using the bridge function while in edit poly works amazingly. To get to it, you have to select "edit poly" from the modifier list, then click on "edge" from the available selctions. From there you should see an "edit edges" option, next just click on 'bridge" and from there you just select two edges and they combine filling the gap. You might have to connect more than just more pair of edges together to completely fill a gap, but it doesnt actaully move the vertices, so you avoid a lot of possible deformation.

I will admit though sometimes the above "fixes" aren't really an option, at that points its just time to learn something new.

I have also found that when you first start editing your armor, make all the changes you need to the meshes first then smooth(select option 2) out all of the pieces, save and export. Don't change any of the skin data before you do this.

Everytime I delete the skin data from the armor mesh and replace it with the copied skin data from the body mesh BEFORE I save that armor and then import the new armor.nif I created. It always causes the armor get out of line, but more importantly, it moves vertices as well. This is incredible frustrating after you spend a load of time getting the armor just perfect around the breasts, only to have the vertices stretch forward a bit. The worst part in all of this, is that the armor always moves back after you edit the meshes again, which makes making any changes at this point WAY, WAY harder than it needs to be.

These are the steps I take:

1. Import the armor I want to mod along with the skeleton from my Skyrim installation. There is an option to do this when you click import in 3ds max. Make sure its pointing to the right file. This effectively selects Cherry's latest skeleton.

2. Import the body(with bbp) I want to convert the armor into. I unclick the skeleton option here, since I already imported it along with the armor.

3. Save. No changes have been made, so if you fuck something up, you have a quick path back to start.

4. Make all the changes to the mesh that you feel are necessary. 3ds max gives you entirely way to many options to make changes. If you dont know exactly how something works, chances are good that you just going to fail. Keep it simple until you are ready to do/learn more.

5. Save again.

6. This is were I use the smooth modifier on all of the separate pieces of the armor and the body. Select option 2 under while under smooth for ALL pieces.

7. Save once again, and then export your modified armor as a .nif file. Cherry posted in her guide to select all the different pieces, but I find that just clicking off to the side and unselecting everything, then just clicking export(dont bother with the options 3ds max gives you with the arrow over) is much easier and quicker. I used 3ds max 2012, so maybe you cant do this with a different version?

8. Open a new scene in 3ds max(just click new). If it asks you to save again just ignore it and click no, since we just saved in the last step.

9. Import your new modified armor(with skeleton) into the scene.

10. Here I go through and create the smooth modifier(select 2) for all of the pieces of armor and body again.

11. I click on the armor mesh, delete its skin modifier. Click on the body mesh and then copy its skin modifier. Select the armor mesh again, click its smooth modifier and then past the skin data in. Your armor should now have bbp.

12. Double check everything. Save. Export as a .nif again.

13. Make all those tedious changes in nifskope.

14. Place the file into the correct spot in the Skyrim folder. Start you game and marvel at all those seams you missed. Cheer as parts of your armor soar through the sky as you move your character(worse when you jump).

15. Make any more necessary changes. Smooth. Save. Export. Nifskope. Open game. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. (Haha ok so its not ALWAYS this bad)

16. It works! Hell yes! Get up from your chair. Stretch. Do a small victory dance. Then sit your ass back down, because you still have the other end of the slider to do.

17. Pray to god that when you get that one done and you go into showracemenu to view your range that your armor doesn't explode.

18. It did? FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!

19. It didn't? Get up from your chair. Stretch. Do a small victory dance. Then sit your ass back down and share that bitch, because I want to play with it too!

Archived