Quick bug report, I had some troubles having Bjorlam recognise that I had nothing else on me, but after a lot of console usage somehow it worked out in the end and I could continue.

Next up is when he lays you down in the cart my head sticks through the front bit of the cart, and I even have a short character.

Also, I had no spectators show up, some people walked by but I don't think any of them were vanilla Whiterun NPC's.
I got notifications about what I think are tattoos being placed but I didn't get even one applied to me (UNP-HDT body).
Lastly, after he ties me up in the cart he says he'd better get going before Ms. Bjorlam finds out, then walks to the front of the cart and stands there doing nothing forever, at which point I get stuck, though I guess that's about as far as 3.0.0 goes atm.

I think most of these have already been reported multiple times but I'm just putting them here for good measure.

Regardless, keep up the good work, I love your work!

Quick bug report, I had some troubles having Bjorlam recognise that I had nothing else on me, but after a lot of console usage somehow it worked out in the end and I could continue.

Next up is when he lays you down in the cart my head sticks through the front bit of the cart, and I even have a short character.

Also, I had no spectators show up, some people walked by but I don't think any of them were vanilla Whiterun NPC's.

I got notifications about what I think are tattoos being placed but I didn't get even one applied to me (UNP-HDT body).

Lastly, after he ties me up in the cart he says he'd better get going before Ms. Bjorlam finds out, then walks to the front of the cart and stands there doing nothing forever, at which point I get stuck, though I guess that's about as far as 3.0.0 goes atm.

I think most of these have already been reported multiple times but I'm just putting them here for good measure.

Regardless, keep up the good work, I love your work!

for the tattoos make sure slavetats and its needs are upto date

Looks good so far. There are a couple of issues with the animations not holding there position.  It looks like one of your optional mods is now required (the mod with the party shoes).  I think the problem with Bjorlam thinking the character still has something equipped is coming from Devious Devices Integration which has a hidden non-removable item in the players inventory.

Lokir of Rorikstead. His craven attempt at flight to avoid execution angered Stendarr, the God of Justice, who cursed him with immortal life, trapped in a dying body, never to feel the sweet release of death.

But Molag Bal, seeing him spurned by the divines he treasured in life, saw a way to exact some measure of punishment on the divines, and made a deal with Lokir, who would become his minion, helping to spread Molag Bal's power throughout Nirn.

By being dominated, and in turn dominating others, Lokir pleases Molag Bal and works to disseminate his dark influence throughout Skyrim.

Or, you know, maybe just some guy named Bob is in charge. Who knows?

It's the Player, isn't it?

Not the player character, the Player. The camera will switch to third-person and your character will argue with you about your choosing to torture her by installing this and similar mods. You have to choose to delete your savegame or your webcam will absorb you, like in Tron, and put you in her place.

Oh wait, I know... it will turn out to be The Catalyst which takes the form of a small child and he will be give you 3 options.  

1. Destroy the race organizers.

2. Take control of them

3. Merge with them.

Unfortunately for you, none of these endings will satisfy your rabid user base and they will demand a new ending.

Or was that a different game?  ;)

Oh wait, I know... it will turn out to be The Catalyst which takes the form of a small child and he will be give you 3 options.  

2. Take control of them

3. Merge with them.

Unfortunately for you, none of these endings will satisfy your rabid user base and they will demand a new ending.

I hadn't thought about that stupid shit in months. Thanks for reminding me, now I have a fuckton of anger and aggression to get rid of. Again. Although, it would be nice to be able to kill that little shithead, even if only in Skyrim.

2. Take control of them

3. Merge with them.

Only if Buzz Aldrin will tell me another tale of the dragonborn.

2. Take control of them

3. Merge with them.

Only if Buzz Aldrin will tell me another tale of the dragonborn.

that good enough for you ?

Ok just thought it was weird to get a quest which is not finished. But i think the part were you get up in the cart to get tied would be better of to let the player walk on bord. Then push some ring or some other place to acticate when he ties you. Got stuck a lot of times getting on bord because when he says hes gonna help she turns walk a step down and is stuck with him getting in the way. Was lucky with the 3 time i tried the q i got tied up but then he bugged himself stuck were he checked me earlier. Found out the q also bugged when i put the shoes on compared to letting him do it for me.

But love to see were this mod goes. love it so far anyway^^

Ok just thought it was weird to get a quest which is not finished. But i think the part were you get up in the cart to get tied would be better of to let the player walk on bord. Then push some ring or some other place to acticate when he ties you. Got stuck a lot of times getting on bord because when he says hes gonna help she turns walk a step down and is stuck with him getting in the way. Was lucky with the 3 time i tried the q i got tied up but then he bugged himself stuck were he checked me earlier. Found out the q also bugged when i put the shoes on compared to letting him do it for me.

But love to see were this mod goes. love it so far anyway^^

thats because he has had to much mead and forgets his actions thats what doc gets for working with cheap actors ;)

Right thougt i shuld mention one bug with the cage from when you run over skyrim to lock yourself in the cage. The chair outside of the cage is so close you can press to sit down on it so the game teleports you out of the cage to let you sit down on the chair. then you just stand up and you are free. Thats how i solved the "riddle" to get out the first time but felt bad and loaded the game to get in again to find the right way.

I've got a bug I guess everytime bjorlam gets of the cart and starts talking about mead he says something like it wont be long now then the game crashes about a second after that sooooo yeah

Yes, that's the end of the mod for now. Doc was hesitant to release it since it stops that way but the slavering masses convinced him to feed them whatever tidbit he had.

Right thougt i shuld mention one bug with the cage from when you run over skyrim to lock yourself in the cage. The chair outside of the cage is so close you can press to sit down on it so the game teleports you out of the cage to let you sit down on the chair. then you just stand up and you are free. Thats how i solved the "riddle" to get out the first time but felt bad and loaded the game to get in again to find the right way.

I've never seen a chair there. Is that a new edition with this version?

Still awsome kinda work as a cliffhanger of whats to come^^ just wondering how far/big the finished mod will be

I've got a bug I guess everytime bjorlam gets of the cart and starts talking about mead he says something like it wont be long now then the game crashes about a second after that sooooo yeah

Yes, that's the end of the mod for now. Doc was hesitant to release it since it stops that way but the slavering masses convinced him to feed them whatever tidbit he had.

I've never seen a chair there. Is that a new edition with this version?

There was a chair with a book there i used to the right of the door on the platform

Hey! I'll cop to the slavering bit, but I refuse to be called a "masses." I'm more of a single mass. Don't pluralize me!