I've been running all the ver's since you started posting them. 

I could never get the DA hook to work, then my quest didn't auto update in the non DA hook.

Finally it dose tell me to find the first note, but doesn't update to tell me where the pass gate is, but forcing it to stage 10 works here. 

So for all new ver's I've just been overwriting to update. 

What I can report is that slave tat's works great  :)

I'd post a screen shot, but I'm too lazy to go get one (running on 3 hours sleep here, Skyrim modding... I need a nap)

Anyway, apart from the one hiccup with the pale pass marker not showing up, this version runs perfectly. 

Boots were on, tats showed up and all the other stuff triggered and worked after I ran the race. 

Excelent mod Doc, enjoyed it and looking forward to what else you have in store.  :lol:

Now... I'm going to take that nap, before I spy any other mods to mess with...  :angel:

Excellent stuff.  Tattoos now work.

Armbinder no longer prevents map or inventory use now.  Going to restart later and hope it's a brief glitch, it worked before so I am assuming so.

If you're going down the toggleable and psychological humiliation route (not to everyone's taste), there's a face tattoo section in Slavetats...

I might suggest that the removal difficulty be configurable. Perhaps just an easy and a hard option. I

I don't think many people will have a problem with what I have in mind. At least, if you've enjoyed it so far, you'll probably enjoy this. There will be a fairly straightforward way to adjust difficulty though.

And I'll add an MCM menu soon which will have a "panic button" to reset tats, imagespacemods and the like.

Could be as simple as a toggle if the slavetats MCM menu can remove the tattoo or not, or if the player must go through the in game method of removing the tattoo. Could go the DD route and lock out the toggle if the tattoo is currently applied. :P

mmm... doable.

What I can report is that slave tat's works great  :)

Fantastic! I was starting to worry :)

Excelent mod Doc, enjoyed it and looking forward to what else you have in store.  :lol:

Now... I'm going to take that nap, before I spy any other mods to mess with...  :angel:

Sleep is Good :)

Excellent stuff.  Tattoos now work.

Excelllennntttt... :)

Armbinder no longer prevents map or inventory use now.  Going to restart later and hope it's a brief glitch, it worked before so I am assuming so.

Hmm... I've not messed with the binder at all (at least not deliberately) so it should still work. I didn't test it though. Anyone else have armbinder issues?

If you're going down the toggleable and psychological humiliation route (not to everyone's taste), there's a face tattoo section in Slavetats...

I'm trying not to give too much away about what I have in mind, so I'll just say I think you'll enjoy it ;)

That was excellent :heart:

As well as the requirements, having Wear And Tear, Mortality, Defeat, Helpless and Aroused Creatures made it quite an experience, oh, and the people of Riften being en masse NO FUCKING HELP.  Now stumbling home very slowly to find my restraints key.

I love having the tattoos peaking through gaps or sheer parts of my armour, knowing there's nothing I can do about them.

Thankyou Doc

(armbinder thing still happened, had to hotkey it to remove it without constant menu opening but not a massive problem, never got a quest marker for PP Gate, is this normal?  Again, NP, I know my way blindfolded now)

That was excellent :heart:

That's what I like to hear! :)

I love having the tattoos peaking through gaps or sheer parts of my armour, knowing there's nothing I can do about them.

Well ... you'll have something you can do about it before very much longer. I can't promise not to add some complications though ;)

(armbinder thing still happened, had to hotkey it to remove it without constant menu opening but not a massive problem, never got a quest marker for PP Gate, is this normal?

It didn't happen in my tests last night. It should just be a generic DD 'binder.

I wonder if the armbinder issue and the quest pointer are related... Did you get the "Is that a note I see?" objective? Did you read the note? The quest doesn't advance unless you do, and without it advancing you don't know where to go, so no quest marker.

Failing that, a log file would be really useful.

Again, NP, I know my way blindfolded now)

Blindfolded? You've been reading my "to-do" list!

I take your point though; a few other destinations would be nice. I'll see if I can mix things up a little for the next release :)

Well ... you'll have something you can do about it before very much longer. I can't promise not to add some complications though ;)

I wonder if I might have added a complication myself: used Racemenu after having them applied to change my hair as it was partially covering the shoulder one.  With a previous version of Slavetats a tattoo became unremovable after this, either from RM or ST itself.

(armbinder thing still happened, had to hotkey it to remove it without constant menu opening but not a massive problem, never got a quest marker for PP Gate, is this normal?

It didn't happen in my tests last night. It should just be a generic DD 'binder.

I wonder if the armbinder issue and the quest pointer are related... Did you get the "Is that a note I see?" objective? Did you read the note? The quest doesn't advance unless you do, and without it advancing you don't know where to go, so no quest marker.

Failing that, a log file would be really useful.

Am scared of log files.  Might start logging and extract some if this still happens with any new versions.  I did get the note notification and read it but no quest.  Cage open and working and note for me when I arrived too.  Actually now I think about it all quest stages made appropriate noise and update notifications so quest seems to be marked as hidden but working.

Again, NP, I know my way blindfolded now)

Blindfolded? You've been reading my "to-do" list!

I take your point though; a few other destinations would be nice. I'll see if I can mix things up a little for the next release :)

Actually nearly blindfolded; I use a mod (EGO IIO) that blurs vision with low stamina, makes it monochrome with low magicka and makes it all red with low health.  After a couple of creature and bandit assaults the Sexlab Wear And Tear and Mortality injuries just stop stamina from going up, so had lots of the journey with blurry vision.  With no stamina at all this is far more disorienting (and much less beautiful) than the leeches mode blindfold. 

The pony items are being incorporated into DD, aren't they?  If not I was just musing how difficult it was to attach the Restraints Key script to them.  A project for tomorrow (start of work holidays) maybe.  I have attached scripts to other things before but that was in Oblivion.  Less functional but much simpler.

I just gave the mod a quick try.  I've seen a few problems: Death alternative tried to activate it, sending me to the qayl darkroom (not a problem after disabling qayl in the DA MCM); I didn't get a tattoo (using salvetats v1.0.2); finally, you guessed it, no quest marker.

Everything else worked fine, the pony boots are a nice touch, and I really want to finish it.  But without knowing where to go (I tried looking up 'pale pass' on UESPWki and all I got was something from Oblivion) I can't go any farther.

Edit: I looked around the web a bit more, and apparently Pale Pass is somewhere in Falkreath hold... maybe you could put up a screen shot of your map so we know where to go?

Edit 2:  To be clear I never had an earlier version of Q.A.Y.L. installed, so the DA thing can't be a relic.

Did you d/l the separate qayl_tats archive as well? That's got the tattoos in it currently. (they're in the full d/l as well, but missing a file).

The Pale Pass Gate is south of Falkreath at the extreme south edge of the map. It's on the road between Southfringe Sanctum and the Bloodlet Throne. You'll know it when you get there.

What stage does it say you're at if you open the console and type "sqv qayl"? If it's less than 10, setstage qayl 10 will probably get you your objective and map marker. If not I have no idea what was going on.

Was your toon wearing any DD gear prior to the quest starting? I think that's still a possible point of failure.

[edit]

I meant to reply to this earlier:

Am scared of log files. Might start logging and extract some if this still happens with any new versions. I did get the note notification and read it but no quest. Cage open and working and note for me when I arrived too. Actually now I think about it all quest stages made appropriate noise and update notifications so quest seems to be marked as hidden but working.

Well, you're not the only one reporting the issue, so something is going on. I'll pin it down eventually.

The pony items are being incorporated into DD, aren't they? If not I was just musing how difficult it was to attach the Restraints Key script to them. A project for tomorrow (start of work holidays) maybe. I have attached scripts to other things before but that was in Oblivion. Less functional but much simpler.

Sounds good to me. I know koffii said he make me a set of the thigh length ballet boot he's working on for DD converted to hoof boots. Although I could be tempted to use the boots themselves at least some of the time.

But yeah, the more the merrier. We'll need permission from darkconsole though if we're going to include his models in the mod. (Currently I check to see if the mod is loaded and read the form from the mod file)

I got the note, went and talked to him, drunk the drink, passed out, read note, but the quest won't proceed from there.  Just says read the note even though I have read and picked up the note.

Ran around a bit till I could get my armbinder removed to try dropping and picking it back up.  multiple tries with no luck there.  I knew kinda were I was suppose to go so ran around till I found the cage. Quest continued on fine there, all the notes there worked (Obey!, Good Girl, Intelligence Test) and was able to unlock the cage and get my stuff.

So it was just that one note, but multiple tries, both reloading before picking it up and dropping it and re-picking it up elsewere did not trigger that step.

Log added, lots of other mods so there could be a conflict, but I don't see anything trying to fire when picking up the note.

Log covers conversation, passing out, getting stuff equipped and then trying to read the note, struggle with armbinder then another attempt to read the note.

Are there any known conflicts for this mod?

I am getting CTD'd during the new-game, mass-MCM install.  After a couple of hours of bug hunting (trim some plug-ins, relaunch, repeat..), I have confirmed that only QAYL is having an issue.  And the issue seems to involve crashing during the plug-in install.

I have all of the latest versions of the requirements except for Slavetats, but I am not using that version.

I have also cleaned out WAYL and reinstalled, so I am 'relatively' confident I have a good file.

Has anyone encountered this with the mod yet and found out what might be conflicting?

-B

Just quickly 'cos I got to go to work.

@r5e4w3q2: Check your FNIS. You've got a Sexy Walk script blowing up at about the point the QAYL quest kicks in. That could be what derailed the move. Everthing else seems to be working apart from the moveto though, so if you can get to Pale Pass Gate you can probably complete normally. Or coc to stendar's beacon and find the note might work.

@ brandeis74

Mmm... I don't do anything directly at that time. All I can think of is the DA integration which has been ok so far, and the tat pack.

2 Qs:

1) do you have DA installed? Should no longer need it, but since there's a bug in the last release you probably still do

2) did you install the latest tattoo pack as well as the main mod? You currently need both, with the tats installed over the mod

Only it's only needed if you have slavetats installed.

Even then, it shouldn't matter if you miss it out - you just won't get tats from the mod. So it's probably not that.

But those are the only things I do at mcm time.

Might be worth checking your setup with tes5edit and see if you're missing a del that someone forgot to document

Just quickly 'cos I got to go to work.

@r5e4w3q2: Check your FNIS. You've got a Sexy Walk script blowing up at about the point the QAYL quest kicks in. That could be what derailed the move. Everthing else seems to be working apart from the moveto though, so if you can get to Pale Pass Gate you can probably complete normally. Or coc to stendar's beacon and find the note might work.

Rerunning FNIS...

I guess I didn't explain it well enough, I do get moved (I assume to the right place), the note is at my feet, I have a quest to read it with an arrow pointing at the note.  The quest does not update when I read it.  I did run to the finish everything there worked.  I just never had the quest stage where it gives me a pointer to where I am suppose to get to, making it rather difficult if I didn't already know roughly where it was at.

FNIS finished, trying again.  No change.

Going to try it with a charecter that hasn't done any quests when I get more time, not sure how well they will do on the run at such a low level though.

I started the quest again.
This time I was not using any Devious Device.
It worked almost 100% ... At first she did not notice the sequence to the mission. Does not show on the map the place to where to go ... How did I know the path I followed there. By picking the second note, the quest gave sequence for part of the cage.

It seems that if you have some device the moment it starts the quest they conflict and gives error.
At least to me it was so ...

Very nice mod.

Things that make this race VERY interesting:

Random Sex mod minimum 20 seconds maximum 1 minute

Deviously Helpless

DD Restrained with rape % at 95

Lovers Victim at 35%

Aroused Creatures (& MNC) at 35%

Submit

Apropos with Decauks database and Wear & Tear on.

Sexlab Mortality

SexlLab Wear and Tear (with patch from topic link)

Spectator Crowds (with patch from topic link)

All the "Populated" mods from relisario

OBIS

Random Encounters mod from Nexus

More Bandit Camps from Nexus

I used ekirts ykcul's Skin textures to get this crying look in Slavetats:

post-24528-0-48377600-1406727079_thumb.jpg

post-24528-0-72360300-1406727138_thumb.jpg

post-24528-0-50005900-1406727159_thumb.jpg

By the time Hannah got past Riften gate (horses lol), she could only walk.

In the cage:

post-24528-0-31001900-1406727299_thumb.jpg

What her status was (and mind you this is after using the Kynareth statue in Whiterun Slaverun

(more action on way in). Had to remove Sanguinaire Vampiris FAST.

post-24528-0-89632500-1406727452_thumb.jpg

post-24528-0-20577500-1406727460_thumb.jpg

In case any one asks, the shibari ropes are from shell bondage mod,

and body/facial piercings are attached directly to the body mesh, as well as the shibari rope.

This is so Doc Cursus can't steal them.

Only glitch I encountered was the same one with the note at the start of the race.

No quest marker showed. Using "setstage qayl 10" made it appear.

Now to get rid of the damned tattoo!

Thank you!

$0.02

Did you d/l the separate qayl_tats archive as well? That's got the tattoos in it currently. (they're in the full d/l as well, but missing a file).

The Pale Pass Gate is south of Falkreath at the extreme south edge of the map. It's on the road between Southfringe Sanctum and the Bloodlet Throne. You'll know it when you get there.

What stage does it say you're at if you open the console and type "sqv qayl"? If it's less than 10, setstage qayl 10 will probably get you your objective and map marker. If not I have no idea what was going on.

Was your toon wearing any DD gear prior to the quest starting? I think that's still a possible point of failure.

My girl did not have any DD gear on her, but was stuck at stage 1.  When I set it to stage 10 the marker showed up and the race was on.

An Excerpt from the Journal of Dollia the Slut:

What a race it's been!  It was fun, I got a free tattoo, I can't read it since my boobs get in the way, but everyone seems to stare so it must be good!  I met (and got raped by) some bandits, ran away from some wolves, got rockjoint, and eventually made my way to the cage at the end, had a good night's sleep, then got out.  Now I have to deal with extreme hunger, an advanced case of rockjoint, a mild case of ataxia, and an armbinder that wont come off (a helpful Stormcloak courier tightened it for me)... oh, there are some people off in the distance, I'm sure they're friendly hunters who can help me with this armbinder.

Now about those tattoos.  The tats show up in the slavetats MCM menu, but they didn't apply automatically.  I one on manually, though, so it's all good.

I'm loving this and over-modding, so testing some interaction links.

Two issues:
1) I also got the Blackouts after talking to the Solitude roofie schmuck (CurseUs indeed).  I think that the direct cause is the new SD+ Sanguine's mystical bindings.  I was having many issues with Sanguine's Collar, Gag, and Shackles.  Master at Captured Dreams and his blacksmith helped me out and then the blackout got fixed.  I'm pretty sure that CurseUs isn't able to properly remove those devices and causing the permanent blackouts.

2) I updated to the new (v1.0.2.7) SlaveTats yesterday and today nothing is applying.   It looks like something changed with the update - unfortunately the previous update is not available from SlaveTats.

Very nice mod.

Things that make this race VERY interesting:

Random Sex mod minimum 20 seconds maximum 1 minute

Deviously Helpless

DD Restrained with rape % at 95

Lovers Victim at 35%

Aroused Creatures (& MNC) at 35%

Submit

Apropos with Decauks database and Wear & Tear on.

Sexlab Mortality

SexlLab Wear and Tear (with patch from topic link)

Spectator Crowds (with patch from topic link)

All the "Populated" mods from relisario

OBIS

Random Encounters mod from Nexus

More Bandit Camps from Nexus

I used ekirts ykcul's Skin textures to get this crying look in Slavetats:

By the time Hannah got past Riften gate (horses lol), she could only walk.

In the cage:

attachicon.gifCaged.jpg

What her status was (and mind you this is after using the Kynareth statue in Whiterun Slaverun

(more action on way in). Had to remove Sanguinaire Vampiris FAST.

In case any one asks, the shibari ropes are from shell bondage mod,

and body/facial piercings are attached directly to the body mesh, as well as the shibari rope.

This is so Doc Cursus can't steal them.

Only glitch I encountered was the same one with the note at the start of the race.

No quest marker showed. Using "setstage qayl 10" made it appear.

Now to get rid of the damned tattoo!

Thank you!

$0.02

By the Divines! How is she not dead after all that wear and tear!?

I'm going to have to get my girl in this race, see how she holds up... :lol:

Wow. Busy day. Thanks for the reports all.

I have a bottle of tattoo removing solvent. So I'll probably stick a flash of that in the final chest. And I'll add a timer on the DD equipment timeouts and see if I can make sure the quest advances. And I'll check the note to make sure it still has its script intact.

And I might move the end point somewhere else, just to keep people on their toes :)

Shouldn't be long.

[edit]

Of course, I can't resist fiddling, can I? Trying to make all the bits of the quest depend on a pair of markers, so I can potentially randomise this first run and give you testers a little variety. Needs doing anyway, but it's fiddly. Bear with me :)

Just a quick one.  Armbinder problem sorted by savegame cleaning.  Unrelated to QAYL. 

Ambivalent about tattoo solvent ease of availability, having the choice not to use it not the same as not being able to.  For future updates, I guess.  Imagine others will be happy though.