Excuse me, i've been trying to to change the Femalebody.nifs so the bikini would be removed but NifSkope crashes on me everytime i try running it and i cant find any answer on whyD: Do you think you'll ever add the option in the download to pick with or without the bikini? Thankyou!

I can not upload the nude version of the body files because it would violate forum rules concerning loli contents.  However, you can replace the meshes with those created in Bodyslide using the Elin 1 presets.

I have not tested this myself and I do not have Elin 2 installed because I'm working on porting the Elin Reaper (Elin 1) and Blade and Soul Lyn race.

If the Bodyslide created Elin body works with Elin 2, i.e. no seams/gaps, let me know and I'll officially add them to the list of available Elin 2 files.

When using Bodyslide, choose UUNP since the Elin 2 textures are for UNP.

UPDATE

Uploaded the Bodyslide/Outfit Studio Elin Presets to the LL downloader.  First post updated.

INFORMATION and INSTALLATION

There are two types of presets: Base (flat-chest) and Curvy (with breasts)

The presets are for Base, BBP, TBBP, HDT bodies.

Choose Nude or Never Nude.

REQUIREMENTS

1) Bodyslide 2 - Outfit Studio (for the presets and conversion templates).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

INSTALLATION and INSTRUCTIONS

DO NOT INSTALL WITH A MOD MANAGER; MANUAL INSTALL ONLY.

Install Bodyslide 2.

Extract the Elin presets/conversion templates archive and copy 'CalienteTools' folder and merge with the CalienteTools folder where you have Bodyslide 2 installed.

BODYSLIDE

When building the Elin body meshes, bodyslide will save them in the original folder for vanilla races. The Elins use their own folders. What you need to do is press and hold the CTRL key when pressing the 'Build' button. This will make bodyslide save the new meshes in the same folder as the bodyslide executable (Bodyslide.exe or Bodyslide x64.exe). Move the new meshes to the Elin folder (MESHES > ACTORS > TERA ELIN) and allow overwriting of old body.

Do the same with the hands and feet, create the hands and feet in Bodyslide and transfer the meshes to the Elin folder and allow overwriting of the original files.

OUTFIT STUDIO

Tutorials for using Outfit Studio to convert armors can be located from the Bodyslide 2 page at Nexus. When selecting the Elin templates, you need to choose the second option to locate the template files.

SCREENSHOTS (http://www2.loverslab.com/topic/20121-update-4-all-in-one-hdt-hair-pack-tail-kit-for-safely-creatingmodifying-followers-and-npcs-tera-elin-race/?p=471080)

After selecting the template you want to use, proceed as normal with the remaining tutorial.

Excuse me, i've been trying to to change the Femalebody.nifs so the bikini would be removed but NifSkope crashes on me everytime i try running it and i cant find any answer on whyD: Do you think you'll ever add the option in the download to pick with or without the bikini? Thankyou!

I can not upload the nude version of the body files because it would violate forum rules concerning loli contents.  However, you can replace the meshes with those created in Bodyslide using the Elin 1 presets.

I have not tested this myself and I do not have Elin 2 installed because I'm working on porting the Elin Reaper (Elin 1) and Blade and Soul Lyn race.

If the Bodyslide created Elin body works with Elin 2, i.e. no seams/gaps, let me know and I'll officially add them to the list of available Elin 2 files.

When using Bodyslide, choose UUNP since the Elin 2 textures are for UNP.

attachicon.gif2015Nov22_ElinBodyPresets_and_ConversionTemplates_for_ElinRace1-6.7z

INFORMATION and INSTALLATION

There are two types of presets: Base (flat-chest) and Curvy (with breasts)

The presets are for Base, BBP, TBBP, HDT bodies.

Choose Nude or Never Nude.

REQUIREMENTS

1) Bodyslide 2 - Outfit Studio (for the presets and conversion templates).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

INSTALLATION and INSTRUCTIONS

DO NOT INSTALL WITH A MOD MANAGER; MANUAL INSTALL ONLY.

Install Bodyslide 2.

Extract the Elin presets/conversion templates archive and copy 'CalienteTools' folder and merge with the CalienteTools folder where you have Bodyslide 2 installed.

BODYSLIDE

When building the Elin body meshes, bodyslide will save them in the original folder for vanilla races. The Elins use their own folders. What you need to do is press and hold the CTRL key when pressing the 'Build' button. This will make bodyslide save the new meshes in the same folder as the bodyslide executable (Bodyslide.exe or Bodyslide x64.exe). Move the new meshes to the Elin folder (MESHES > ACTORS > TERA ELIN) and allow overwriting of old body.

Do the same with the hands and feet, create the hands and feet in Bodyslide and transfer the meshes to the Elin folder and allow overwriting of the original files.

OUTFIT STUDIO

Tutorials for using Outfit Studio to convert armors can be located from the Bodyslide 2 page at Nexus. When selecting the Elin templates, you need to choose the second option to locate the template files.

SCREENSHOTS (http://www2.loverslab.com/topic/20121-update-4-all-in-one-hdt-hair-pack-tail-kit-for-safely-creatingmodifying-followers-and-npcs-tera-elin-race/?p=471080)

After selecting the template you want to use, proceed as normal with the remaining tutorial.

Thank you for all of these helpful instructions! ^-^ i'll let you know if i can get this right, i never really touch the BodySlide studio

But i'll give it a shot tomorrowO:

If you never used Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, I suggest only using Bodyslide for now.

After installing Bodyslide, the executable (Bodyslide.exe or Bodyslide x64.exe) is located in Data\Tools\CalienteTools\BodySlide.  Personally I prefer to install directly in the Data folder even though I use Mod Organizer.  Bodyslide is in the new TOOLS folder.

Double-click Bodyslide.exe or Bodyslide x64.exe and a window will appear. 

Look to the top-left and you'll see "Outfit/Body" and "Presets". 

Click on the drop-down list for "Outfit/Body" and select "Unified UNP".

Click on the drop-down list for "Presets" and select "UUNP - Elin".

HDT Alternative

Click on the drop-down lsit for "Outfit/Body" and select "Unified UNP HDT"

Click on the drop-down list for "Presets" and select "UUNP - Elin Curvy"

At the bottom-center of the window is the "Build" button.  Press and hold the Control (CTRL) key and click on "Build".  The body meshes will be created and saved in the BODYSLIDE folder (Data > Tools > CalienteTools).

Copy 'femalebody_0.nif' and 'femalebody_1.nif' to the Elin 2 folder (Meshes > Actors > Tera Elin) and overwrite the original body files.

Now repeat the process for the hands and feet.  Click on the "Outfit/Body" drop-down list and select "Unified UNP Hands" to create the new hands then select "Unified UNP Feet" or "Unified UNP Feet (XPMSE)" to create the new feet.

Move the new hands and feet meshes to the Elin 2 folder and overwrite the original meshes.

Just tried doing it and i successfully did the bodyslide thing BUT i started off with the CBBE version because the textures didnt match the body of the UNP one in the previewO;

And in game the texture didnt match perfectly and had the weird markings on the hips, I should mention im using the Fur Elin 2 texture so i dont know if that made a difference. I'll try switching to the normal texture tomorrow just to see if it wasD: i need sleepcx Thanks so much helping me! i'll let you know if it turns out right!

The bodyslide preview uses textures for the vanilla races because the meshes replace the vanilla race files.  The Elin's own textures will not appear in the preview because they are located in a different folder.

Just create the UUNP Elin body and install them in the Elin 2 folder.  Elin 2 will use the new meshes along with the correct textures in the game.

The Fur Elin textures are edited Elin 2 textures (UNP).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello LL community~ New member here, and recently got Skyrim and mod it a week or two before, it's amazing :3
Well, when I got the Elin race 2 mod, it was frustrating at first when trying to install, it worked well, but just got few bugs like the Elin armor sets, they came so buggy and all, but doesn't matter anymore. Real matters is this: When I start up the game and load the save on my Elin avatar, the game crashes before you can see the stuffs in-game. I believe it gotta do with the Elin presets or stuffs on her. My solution is to load a character creation menu, load my saved preset (won't look like the actual due to bug) and then load the tail and ears, and back loading the save from my played Elin. But this is a bit annoying that I had to wait for the game to load like 5 mins to get playing my Elin. The bug happens when I reopen the game, meaning closing the game will end the caches and so the Elin preset will cause the crash again when opening the game. Here's the video I recorded to show how it crashes and how I solve it. But I want to play the Elin right away without having to go through waiting and loading the character creation menu :(
Link video: 

Hello LL community~ New member here, and recently got Skyrim and mod it a week or two before, it's amazing :3

Well, when I got the Elin race 2 mod, it was frustrating at first when trying to install, it worked well, but just got few bugs like the Elin armor sets, they came so buggy and all, but doesn't matter anymore. Real matters is this: When I start up the game and load the save on my Elin avatar, the game crashes before you can see the stuffs in-game. I believe it gotta do with the Elin presets or stuffs on her. My solution is to load a character creation menu, load my saved preset (won't look like the actual due to bug) and then load the tail and ears, and back loading the save from my played Elin. But this is a bit annoying that I had to wait for the game to load like 5 mins to get playing my Elin. The bug happens when I reopen the game, meaning closing the game will end the caches and so the Elin preset will cause the crash again when opening the game. Here's the video I recorded to show how it crashes and how I solve it. But I want to play the Elin right away without having to go through waiting and loading the character creation menu :(

I'm thinking the problem is RaceMenu, you got a RaceMenu Chargen Script error message.  Fix the cause of the error and see if that also fixed the problem with loading a save containing your Elin.  Also, RM does not load the Elin ears/tail sets when using a preset.  The same goes for exporting/importing the head; RM just does not load the ears/tails and certain custom morphs.

Elin 2 works best with ECE because it does not have those problems I mentioned + the additional customizations only work with ECE + you will not get the dark head bug if you create a save while on horseback (something prevalent with RaceMenu).

Hey tera elin 2s needs skse to get the face morphs working correctly right? I hope i dont have to wait too long to get the loli back into 64 bit skyrim.

In an indirect way, yes.

For the basic face morph you can use RaceMenu or nothing at all (vanilla game customization).

For the basic face morphs + custom morphs you need to use ECE.

RM and ECE requires SKSE.

The only nif plugin that works is for 3ds max but its a clusterfuck with all the crashing when u import a fallout 4 nif, you could use outfit studio, the bodyslider thing..

There are tutorials on how to get it working it blender but it needs other programs like 3ds max to export it as a fallout 3 mesh

Heres one with a blend file with the fallout 4 skeleton, not sure how useful it is. - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17785/?

Heres another one with how to convert custom meshes to fallout 4.. but it needs 3ds max to export it as a f3 mesh if u wanna use blender - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7957/?

The 3ds max plugin is unstable and may corrupt some meshes

The only nif plugin that works is for 3ds max but its a clusterfuck with all the crashing when u import a fallout 4 nif, you could use outfit studio, the bodyslider thing..

There are tutorials on how to get it working it blender but it needs other programs like 3ds max to export it as a fallout 3 mesh

Heres one with a blend file with the fallout 4 skeleton, not sure how useful it is. - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17785/?

Heres another one with how to convert custom meshes to fallout 4.. but it needs 3ds max to export it as a f3 mesh if u wanna use blender - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7957/?

The 3ds max plugin is unstable and may corrupt some meshes

I guess I'll wait.  Hopefully something viable should be available for Blender by the time I start modding for FO4.

• 1 month later...

Dear Loverslab users,

I have a problem with installing Elin v2 mod. I have a clean install of Skyrim (+all DLC). I'm doing everything in accordance with PsychoMachina's guide. I'm using NMM to install all mods. I've spent about 3 hours here reading, and trying to figure that out but I'm always ending with my odd-looking Elin. I think I have a problem with the Elin body, no matter how hard I try, her body looks like a vanilla, regular body. She looks weird, she is too big and I can't adjust it with sliders, because it looks even worse when I'm trying to shrink her body.

The funny part is, I used to play Skyrim with Elin mod v1 few years ago, and back then, I wasn't even using any mod manager and everything was working just fine. But now, I think I need your help guys!

Here is what I did so far:

- clean install Skyrim

- installed NMM

- installed SKSE (via NMM)

- installed SkyUI (via NMM)

- installed ECE (via NMM)

- installed XPMS latest version from Nexusmod (XP32 Maximum Skeleton) (via NMM)

- skipped FNIS and Enhanced 3rd Person Camera - will install it later eventually

- installed 2015Dec22_MAIN_TeraElin2_ColorMatchEdition_v3.7z (via NMM)

- set load order of all files in NMM

- next, I'm loading save file with clean character lvl 1

- I'm typing "showracemenu" in console

- I'm choosing Elin Tera race

- I see Elin face but with regular, vanilla, big body with bikini

Dear Loverslab users,

I have a problem with installing Elin v2 mod. I have a clean install of Skyrim (+all DLC). I'm doing everything in accordance with PsychoMachina's guide. I'm using NMM to install all mods. I've spent about 3 hours here reading, and trying to figure that out but I'm always ending with my odd-looking Elin. I think I have a problem with the Elin body, no matter how hard I try, her body looks like a vanilla, regular body. She looks weird, she is too big and I can't adjust it with sliders, because it looks even worse when I'm trying to shrink her body.

The funny part is, I used to play Skyrim with Elin mod v1 few years ago, and back then, I wasn't even using any mod manager and everything was working just fine. But now, I think I need your help guys!

Here is what I did so far:

- clean install Skyrim

- installed NMM

- installed SKSE (via NMM)

- installed SkyUI (via NMM)

- installed ECE (via NMM)

- installed XPMS latest version from Nexusmod (XP32 Maximum Skeleton) (via NMM)

- skipped FNIS and Enhanced 3rd Person Camera - will install it later eventually

- installed 2015Dec22_MAIN_TeraElin2_ColorMatchEdition_v3.7z (via NMM)

- set load order of all files in NMM

- next, I'm loading save file with clean character lvl 1

- I'm typing "showracemenu" in console

- I'm choosing Elin Tera race

- I see Elin face but with regular, vanilla, big body with bikini

I'm guessing the issue is with NMM?  You stated you had success when manually installing an earlier version of Elin 2.

The race installed or else they would not appear when selecting a race.  However, there is the possibility that NMM did not install all of the files.

Extract the TeraElin2 main package and open '000 CORE' then compare the folders and their contents with what you have installed.  If you notice any missing folders and/or files in your installation, copy those folders (easier than copying individual files) from the extracted archive to where you have the mod installed.

Now it could be NMM having issues with the FOMOD scripts.  Solution to that would be to extract the TeraElin2 main pack, open '000 Core' and create a new archive (7z, zip, or rar, your choice) of only the contents of the '000 Core' folder.

Uninstall the Elin 2 files you already have then install the new main pack you created.

If none of these work then I have no idea since Elin 2 uses their own bodies.

ADDITION

Currently Elin 2 uses the child scaling.  I'll upload an alternative master file that makes them adult scale.  I'll have it up sometime today.

Also I'll upload a main package that does not use install scripts.