Hey, i saw this character picture and i installed the mod and everything but i can't seem to recreate the pale skin color. I really enjoy these pale skin types, can you please tell me what you did to make the skin look so pale?

TognCwnl.jpg 

The skin is the Elin 2 texture.  The paleness is the result of using an ENB.  I don't remember which preset as I tried many.

EDIT

The ENB presets that might make the skin pale:

• Elder Blood (original) (now renamed Elder Blood - Gen 1)
  • K ENB Pure Lights
  • Kountervibe Northern Light
  • Dreamer
  • Millipon Diamond
  • Performance XP

Elder Blood, K ENB, and Kountervibe are resource-hungary presets.  The last 3 are performance-friendly presets.

The now shiny vampire overhaul Sacrosanct is getting more and more popular than Better Vampires (and there even the patch whose combine those 2 mods (Better Vampires with Sacrosanct)). I found that probably your races needs to be fixed/updated for newer version of RaceCompatibility, to work with this mod/mods combo. Because Sacrosanct found conflicts with PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex

Yeah. With only Elin + Better Vampires + RaceCompatibility by TMPhoenix  it works fine. With Elin + Better Vampires with Sacrosanct patch conflicts with script PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex. Only Elin + RaceCompatibility by TMPhoenix and Sacrosanct it also conflicts with PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex. And looking at MO only mods who can touch those scripts are USLEEP and RaceCompatibility (besides of course vampires overhauls).

This is why I chose to use Himika's version, to avoid conflicts because it uses different methods to achieve the same purpose.  Of course I don't play as a vampire, sometimes werewolf which works flawlessly even with Moonlight Tales which, if I'm not mistaken, uses the werewolf scripts (have not used it for nearly a year so I'm not 100% certain).

EDIT

Since you are using RC by TMPhoenix and Sacrosanct is detecting a conflict, would that not be TMPhoenix' responsibility to update his mod?  Custom races that use his version typically do not alter the vampire/werewolf scripts.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Very much for uploading this mod! I even trying to make follower of this Tera Elinrace 2! but why if I make them,The head is very small and the racemorph not working?

but forget about that,I've found the program that lets me export the head,Including original facegen too! and with unknown briliant modder's custom skeleton.Finally I make 2 Tera elinrace 2 followers! (see these pictures,the one with gilver hair is Delin and the orange one is Citra). But if I upload my own follower,could you allow me to do that? the problem is : I'm not using your own skeleton,but custom skeleton by unknown modder's name. (In original folder it named "Okrace" but I still can't figure it out who's the creator of Okrace itself).And could you teach me how to pack a custom follower?  

post-872434-0-15411500-1484970803_thumb.jpg

post-872434-0-20056200-1484970808_thumb.jpg

post-872434-0-77307700-1484970810_thumb.jpg

post-872434-0-31652200-1484970815_thumb.jpg

post-872434-0-20686500-1484970822_thumb.jpg

Thank you Very much for uploading this mod! I even trying to make follower of this Tera Elinrace 2! but why if I make them,The head is very small and the racemorph not working?
but forget about that,I've found the program that lets me export the head,Including original facegen too! and with unknown briliant modder's custom skeleton.Finally I make 2 Tera elinrace 2 followers! (see these pictures,the one with gilver hair is Delin and the orange one is Citra). But if I upload my own follower,could you allow me to do that? the problem is : I'm not using your own skeleton,but custom skeleton by unknown modder's name. (In original folder it named "Okrace" but I still can't figure it out who's the creator of Okrace itself).And could you teach me how to pack a custom follower?  

Are you using ECE?  ECE has an option to export the head mesh much like RaceMenu. 

Are you using RaceMenu?  RaceMenu does not recognize most of the face/head morphs so loading a preset or importing an exported head mesh will loose the ears/tails and morphs.

As for the skeleton you are using, is it modified for the Elin 2 HDT ears and tails and does not replace the Elin 2 skeleton?  If the skeleton is not modified for HDT and it replaces the Elin 2 skeleton then anyone who is using the HDT ears and tails for their Elin will CTD.

As for permission to upload your followers, yes, go ahead.  Would it be here or some other site?  

And could you teach me how to pack a custom follower?  

You mean create a package for distribution?

Any meshes, textures, scripts, and voice files you added towards the making of your follower are included with package as well as the plugin or master file you created.

You include the same folder structure you have when creating your mod.  For example, if you added new meshes to MESHES > ACTORS > ELIN2 FOLLOWERS, that is the folder structure + files you include with your package.  

If the files are from the Elin 2 mod then you do not include them.  Those are unnecessary since Elin 2 would need to be installed anyway.

Are you using ECE?  ECE has an option to export the head mesh much like RaceMenu. 

Are you using RaceMenu?  RaceMenu does not recognize most of the face/head morphs so loading a preset or importing an exported head mesh will loose the ears/tails and morphs.

As for the skeleton you are using, is it modified for the Elin 2 HDT ears and tails and does not replace the Elin 2 skeleton?  If the skeleton is not modified for HDT and it replaces the Elin 2 skeleton then anyone who is using the HDT ears and tails for their Elin will CTD.

As for permission to upload your followers, yes, go ahead.  Would it be here or some other site?  

Any meshes, textures, scripts, and voice files you added towards the making of your follower are included with package as well as the plugin or master file you created.

You include the same folder structure you have when creating your mod.  For example, if you added new meshes to MESHES > ACTORS > ELIN2 FOLLOWERS, that is the folder structure + files you include with your package.  

If the files are from the Elin 2 mod then you do not include them.  Those are unnecessary since Elin 2 would need to be installed anyway.

I made a custom tera elinrace 2 and it unplayable on character menu.I tried that if I replace your original skeleton without making a custom race it will cause CTD for me too.

Okay thanks for replying! and soon I will pack my custom follower right now.

EDIT : for texture face,I placed it on original Tera elin folder,but custom texture named "(name texture file)-Copy.dds" .Did you made a link between texture mesh and face? because if I placed it on custom place ex.Tera elin custom,the custom texture won't work. 

I using ECE tools with Nifmerge for facegen export.

I made a custom tera elinrace 2 and it unplayable on character menu.I tried that if I replace your original skeleton without making a custom race it will cause CTD for me too.

EDIT : for texture face,I placed it on original Tera elin folder,but custom texture named "(name texture file)-Copy.dds" .Did you made a link between texture mesh and face? because if I placed it on custom place ex.Tera elin custom,the custom texture won't work. 

The reason why your textures do not appear for your custom Elin 2 race is because the texture set records for my race point to my textures and where the game can find them.  The location and file names are crucial because merely dropping in a diifferent folder or renaming your textures differently will not make them appear in the game.  

You either have to rename your textures to match mine, which will overwrite mine, or you need to create new texture set records for your own.  Since you mentioned your followers are based on a custom version of Elin 2 race, their texture set record should not override mine since your textures have a different name and it's being used by a different race.

EDIT

So here is what you need to do the make your followers use your own head textures.

Open TeraElinRace.esm and your follower plugin in CK.
Go to the MISCELLANEOUS section, expand the list if need to, and locate TEXTURE SET.
Type ELIN in the filter search box in the top left of the window.  You will now see all of the texture records for Elin 2.
Locate the following records:
SkinBodyFemaleTeraElin
SkinHandFemaleTeraElin
SkinHeadFemaleTeraElin# (There are 5 records for the 5 different head textures)

Since you need to make your own face textures appear in the game, you need only to edit SkinHeadFemaleTeraElin1.
Double-click on the record and make the changes that enables your textures to work, i.e. change the texture path to where your own textures are located and change the name of the record (Editor ID) so that it will be used only by your followers.

Click 'OK' and save and when given the option to 'Create a New Record', choose 'Yes'.

Now go to the HEADPART section (Character > HEADPART).  You'll likely still have 'Elin' in the filter search box so the records that appear will be for Elin 2.
Click on HEADPART and locate 'FemaleHeadTeraElin'.  Double-click and change the ID and NAME so that it's unique for your followers.  Now change the Texture Set entry to use the new head texture you previously created.

Click 'OK' and when you see a message to 'Create a New Record', choose 'Yes'.

If you already have a HeadPart record for your followers then just change the Texture Set entry to use the new head texture record.

Click 'OK' and save the changes.

Your followers should now use your own head textures.

The reason why your textures do not appear for your custom Elin 2 race is because the texture set records for my race point to my textures and where the game can find them.  The location and file names are crucial because merely dropping in a diifferent folder or renaming your textures differently will not make them appear in the game.  

You either have to rename your textures to match mine, which will overwrite mine, or you need to create new texture set records for your own.  Since you mentioned your followers are based on a custom version of Elin 2 race, their texture set record should not override mine since your textures have a different name and it's being used by a different race.

EDIT

So here is what you need to do the make your followers use your own head textures.

Go to the MISCELLANEOUS section, expand the list if need to, and locate TEXTURE SET.
Type ELIN in the filter search box in the top left of the window.  You will now see all of the texture records for Elin 2.
SkinBodyFemaleTeraElin
SkinHandFemaleTeraElin

Since you need to make your own face textures appear in the game, you need only to edit SkinHeadFemaleTeraElin1.
Double-click on the record and make the changes that enables your textures to work, i.e. change the texture path to where your own textures are located and change the name of the record (Editor ID) so that it will be used only by your followers.

Click 'OK' and save and when given the option to 'Create a New Record', choose 'Yes'.

Now go to the HEADPART section (Character > HEADPART).  You'll likely still have 'Elin' in the filter search box so the records that appear will be for Elin 2.
Click on HEADPART and locate 'FemaleHeadTeraElin'.  Double-click and change the ID and NAME so that it's unique for your followers.  Now change the Texture Set entry to use the new head texture you previously created.

If you already have a HeadPart record for your followers then just change the Texture Set entry to use the new head texture record.

Thanks for reply again :D

I have tested my Custom Tera Elinrace follower from myself and for my friend's laptop (sorry for this,I've been sleeping becasue I'm making this at 1 A.M.But I'm not sure with other user,I'll drop files here and will upload next to my mod after this.You can test my mod before I upload this mod in my account,I hope.

EDIT : The mod was uploaded at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3645-tera-elin-race-2-follower/ 

if you want to test my followers go and play them! I hope you like this :D 

Tera Elin custom followers.rar

• 1 month later...

EDIT

SkinBodyFemaleTeraElin
SkinHandFemaleTeraElin

I have tested my Custom Tera Elinrace follower from myself and for my friend's laptop (sorry for this,I've been sleeping becasue I'm making this at 1 A.M.But I'm not sure with other user,I'll drop files here and will upload next to my mod after this.You can test my mod before I upload this mod in my account,I hope.

EDIT : The mod was uploaded at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3645-tera-elin-race-2-follower/ 

I have a problem with the followers and it may not because of your mod, maybe i didnt install the race the correct way

anyway my problem is when i go to the follower they are hidden, I can use a marker on your follower and i see where they are yet there are invisible (I can't use e on them too)

EDIT

SkinBodyFemaleTeraElin
SkinHandFemaleTeraElin

I have a problem with the followers and it may not because of your mod, maybe i didnt install the race the correct way

anyway my problem is when i go to the follower they are hidden, I can use a marker on your follower and i see where they are yet there are invisible (I can't use e on them too)

I've heard this problem twice before you post this quotes.This caused of my unprofessionalism about modding and my minimum experience.They seems like hidden and goes nowhere.They said if you call them with Console commands too,they still hidden.But have you ever try the mod named "Are you there" from nexus? the mod will find them.I'm not sure if this mod can corrupt your other mods I'm afraid.

I reinstalled my Skyrim,deleting and moving anything includung scripts and still don't get the missing follower problem.The mod still clearly fine for me.But anyway,this mod must have a Dawnguard DLC because race compability needs that.

I've heard this problem twice before you post this quotes.This caused of my unprofessionalism about modding and my minimum experience.They seems like hidden and goes nowhere.They said if you call them with Console commands too,they still hidden.But have you ever try the mod named "Are you there" from nexus? the mod will find them.I'm not sure if this mod can corrupt your other mods I'm afraid.

I reinstalled my Skyrim,deleting and moving anything includung scripts and still don't get the missing follower problem.The mod still clearly fine for me.But anyway,this mod must have a Dawnguard DLC because race compability needs that.

the mod is using is are you there, when i summon them using it i see none, I encounter this problem with another follower but with that follower there was a small quest to unlock her, so summon her by are you there doesn't work, I believe your mod doesn't have a quest part.

There is one thing I didn't try with are you there with your mod which is to clone the character of your mod, if that works then it means your mod has a certain requirement that i can't figure out

Edit: even clone-ing doesnt work, i can clone a priest npc that is in the esp but the elin ones doesnt appear, maybe i didnt install something related to elin?

EDIT

SkinBodyFemaleTeraElin
SkinHandFemaleTeraElin

EDIT

SkinBodyFemaleTeraElin
SkinHandFemaleTeraElin

The source of the problem (invisible NPCs) is HDT.  Elin 1 and 2 automatically install the HDT ears and tails.  When you generate the facegen for any Elin NPCs you create, the facegen mesh uses the HDT ears and tails.  It's the HDT ears and tails that causes problems with NPCs (invisibility, body stretching, game crashing, etc.).

@requiem blaster

What you need to do is install the fix kit (2015Dec22_TeraElin2_NPC Creation Fix Kit_v1-0.7z ).  The Fix Kit contains the non-HDT ears and tails, HDT ears and tails, low-resolution facetints, and hi-resolution facetints.

Install the non-HDT ears and tails (and the low-resolution facetints if your followers have the red forehead bug).  Open the followers plugin in the Creation Kit and remake the facegens (CTRL+F4).  The followers should now appear in the game.

If you want your own character to continue using HDT ears and tails then you will need to copy the HDT ears and tails from the Fix Kit and paste them where you installed the non-HDT version.              

EDIT

SkinBodyFemaleTeraElin
SkinHandFemaleTeraElin

EDIT

SkinBodyFemaleTeraElin
SkinHandFemaleTeraElin

The source of the problem (invisible NPCs) is HDT.  Elin 1 and 2 automatically install the HDT ears and tails.  When you generate the facegen for any Elin NPCs you create, the facegen mesh uses the HDT ears and tails.  It's the HDT ears and tails that causes problems with NPCs (invisibility, body stretching, game crashing, etc.).

@requiem blaster

What you need to do is install the fix kit (2015Dec22_TeraElin2_NPC Creation Fix Kit_v1-0.7z ).  The Fix Kit contains the non-HDT ears and tails, HDT ears and tails, low-resolution facetints, and hi-resolution facetints.

Install the non-HDT ears and tails (and the low-resolution facetints if your followers have the red forehead bug).  Open the followers plugin in the Creation Kit and remake the facegens (CTRL+F4).  The followers should now appear in the game.

If you want your own character to continue using HDT ears and tails then you will need to copy the HDT ears and tails from the Fix Kit and paste them where you installed the non-HDT version.              

Thanks for your support,mr.PsychoMachina,I heard many of hair ctd,hdt tail stretching and body physics fail,It seems the common problem of hdt modding.Thank you again for giving me non hdt tails,only tails that have hdt component.I will update this mod soon.

EDIT

SkinBodyFemaleTeraElin
SkinHandFemaleTeraElin

EDIT

SkinBodyFemaleTeraElin
SkinHandFemaleTeraElin

@requiem blaster

Thanks for your support,mr.PsychoMachina,I heard many of hair ctd,hdt tail stretching and body physics fail,It seems the common problem of hdt modding.Thank you again for giving me non hdt tails,only tails that have hdt component.I will update this mod soon.

Excuse me mr.PsychoMachina,I've got your Modder's resource from CK Fix kit.But according to their HDT tails and ears,I can't find what I need.I used their ears and tails from your packed data at : Data\meshes\actors\Tera Elin\Hair\ElinRaceTaint\ 

According from the non hdt fix,they are located at : Data\meshes\actors\Tera Elin\Elin Ears\ for ears and Data\meshes\actors\Tera Elin\Elin Tails\ for tails. And then if I look their ears and tails,seems like I used your very first Elinrace ears.If I might use this method,I should edit my screenshots because their ears and tails looks very different.

This is my packed archive (attached picture).If I missed something about the essential components,please let me know.

post-872434-0-31004400-1490453313_thumb.png

post-872434-0-83145100-1490453438_thumb.png

post-872434-0-84998100-1490453628_thumb.png

<snip>

Excuse me mr.PsychoMachina,I've got your Modder's resource from CK Fix kit.But according to their HDT tails and ears,I can't find what I need.I used their ears and tails from your packed data at : Data\meshes\actors\Tera Elin\Hair\ElinRaceTaint\ 

According from the non hdt fix,they are located at : Data\meshes\actors\Tera Elin\Elin Ears\ for ears and Data\meshes\actors\Tera Elin\Elin Tails\ for tails. And then if I look their ears and tails,seems like I used your very first Elinrace ears.If I might use this method,I should edit my screenshots because their ears and tails looks very different.

This is my packed archive (attached picture).If I missed something about the essential components,please let me know.

My mistake, I did not realized you used the ears and tails from the ElinRaceTaint folder.  Those are not HDT.

This now leaves the questions as to why the followers are invisible for some people.  I have not installed the followers in my game (will be busy with other matters for quite some time) so I do not know if they will appear invisible to me.

If this is happening to some, but not all then those people with the bug need to look at what other mods they have installed which could affect your followers.

In summary, as long as you are using the ears and tails from the ElinRaceTaint folder then you do not need to install the Fix Kit and recreate the facegen/facetint files.

• 1 month later...

The picture for how to remove the bikini textures seems to be broken for me, could i get a new guide?

The screenshot is working so I'm guessing it's a browser extension you are using.

To remove the bikini you will need Nifskope (latest version for original Skyrim, not the Skyrim SE version).

1. Open 'femalebody_1.nif' with Nifskope.
  2. Expand '0 NiNode' (Scene Root).
  3. Locate and right-click on '30 NiTriShape' (Bikini Top) to bring up the menu.
  4. Go to BLOCK and from the submenu click on REMOVE BRANCH to delete the bikini top mesh.
  5. Next, locate and right-click on '38 NiTriShape' (Bikini Under).  Repeat Step 4 to delete the bikini bottom mesh.
  6. Save the edited mesh either allowing overwrite of the unedited femalebody_1.nif or prepend something like 'edited_' to femalebody_1.nif to create a new file.

Repeat the same steps for 'femalebody_0.nif'.

If you save the meshes as new files, make sure to move the original files to a backup location then, in order to use the edited meshes, rename the files by removing 'edited_' or whatever you added the the file names; the names should be 'femalebody_1.nif' and 'femalebody_0.nif'.

Done.

The picture for how to remove the bikini textures seems to be broken for me, could i get a new guide?

The screenshot is working so I'm guessing it's a browser extension you are using.

To remove the bikini you will need Nifskope (latest version for original Skyrim, not the Skyrim SE version).

1. Open 'femalebody_1.nif' with Nifskope.
  2. Expand '0 NiNode' (Scene Root).
  3. Locate and right-click on '30 NiTriShape' (Bikini Top) to bring up the menu.
  4. Go to BLOCK and from the submenu click on REMOVE BRANCH to delete the bikini top mesh.
  5. Next, locate and right-click on '38 NiTriShape' (Bikini Under).  Repeat Step 4 to delete the bikini bottom mesh.
  6. Save the edited mesh either allowing overwrite of the unedited femalebody_1.nif or prepend something like 'edited_' to femalebody_1.nif to create a new file.

Repeat the same steps for 'femalebody_0.nif'.

If you save the meshes as new files, make sure to move the original files to a backup location then, in order to use the edited meshes, rename the files by removing 'edited_' or whatever you added the the file names; the names should be 'femalebody_1.nif' and 'femalebody_0.nif'.

Done.

Hey thanks! I actually found a work around for the picture thing this morning. thanks anyway!

How do I get the English voice pack? It doesn't seem to be installed with the main package, and the re-placer not labeled with the (JP) isn't English either.

The dragon shouts are in English, all else are the original JP.

EDIT

It looks like I did not update the Elin 2 voice pack for Dawnguard and Dragonborn like I did for Elin 1.  I should have that uploaded sometime tomorrow (maybe) when I'm off from work.