SexoutRocket!

Sounds like the file got corrupted somehow. Best bet would be to completely uninstall and delete the mod, do a clean save and a clean download, and reinstall. Remember, once you do all that you'll have to re-find his owner and re-hire/buy/whatever him.

• 2 months later...

*dusts thread off*

OP updated with zippy's latest cleaned .esp from a couple months ago. Decided to be responsible and make the change at long last.

Also wrapping up a fresh NV install. I hate to get anyone's hopes up, but additionally, I'm considering some extensions for SexoutRocket. Rather than the story mode I was originally considering, I got to thinking, some simple, slightly less ridiculous, not-so-rapey creature sex might be a better idea. If it happens, it'll be something like, "Hey, I know that dog. You fuck animals? Could you go relieve my pet Bighorner for me? Poor fella's feelin' down since his mate got killed by that Nightkin some months ago." In other words, thinly veiled but sorta lore-friendly excuses to fuck animals, most of whom likely won't be companions.

In any event, hopefully the op update will prevent others from having issues in the future.

*dusts thread off*

OP updated with zippy's latest cleaned .esp from a couple months ago. Decided to be responsible and make the change at long last.

Also wrapping up a fresh NV install. I hate to get anyone's hopes up' date=' but additionally, I'm considering some extensions for SexoutRocket. Rather than the story mode I was originally considering, I got to thinking, some simple, slightly less ridiculous, not-so-rapey creature sex might be a better idea. If it happens, it'll be something like, "Hey, I know that dog. You fuck animals? Could you go relieve my pet Bighorner for me? Poor fella's feelin' down since his mate got killed by that Nightkin some months ago." In other words, thinly veiled but sorta lore-friendly excuses to fuck animals, most of whom likely won't be companions.

In any event, hopefully the op update will prevent others from having issues in the future.

[/quote']

That sounds really awesome, it'd be pretty interesting to go around playing "animal doctor" lol

Whoa.

Okay so, I'm attempting to seriously play with Rocket, and boy... wasn't expecting this.

For starters, I saw his waiting aggression firsthand. That was nuts. I couldn't even talk to him to stop him once he resurrected.

Secondly, he's fragile. Very fragile. I've seen him one-shotted by pistols. My God.

Lastly, one of his dialogue options is appearing for everyone. That's a simple fix, I'll probably tackle that on the morrow.

For the other two... dunno. Buffing him shouldn't be too hard to figure out, but the aggression thing has apparently survived several fix attempts, so I have no idea what to do about that.

Funny you should mention that. I found that out as I was toying with it a day or two ago. Figured that sounded like something that might affect the outcome, so I tried it. Lo and behold, he was calm and happy waiting all of the sudden. I also tweaked his stats. I'm not sure what directly affects his power and survivability, or what may be overpowered for a companion or not, so I'm not sure if it's made an appreciable difference.

Anyway, I've got a version stashed away with the fixed guard package and the buffed stats, so I have a clean version to work from if I screw something up royally, but I'm highly tempted to stick it in the upload for the sake of having a less flawed version available.

As a matter of fact, I will.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to learn how to mod Sexout little by little, by seeing and getting familiar with it. I understand the way how to make Rocket autonomously rape someone, it's in the Faction part. I also understand the mechanism to call sex command thru dialog. I know, it's very basic.

But I manage to copy Rocket to the other four dogs from "Its a Dogs World - Corgi Companions by Nivea" (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41714). I want moar Rockets, so I searched at Nexus to find dog companions, I was so lucky to found four dogs in one mod. It's a good dog companion mod too, although it doesn't have companion wheel, but it add new interaction to feed the dog, the dialog is also cute. So I'm falling in love and then sexoutified it! :heart:

The only problem with Corgi Companions mod is the dogs are too cute and small. Well, not very suitable as sex dogs or war dogs. So I change the appearance to normal dog, look like Rocket. I also draw new skins for four of them, it's a mix-match Corgi's dog skin thru GIMP. I try to make the skin with the same style with Rocket, because I purposely made them as "Moar Rocket". Like Rocket, all of them are wasteland dogs, dirty and "ugly". You can see the screenshot in the attachment below. Lore friendly.

Moar Rocket means......moar interesting scene. :D

I also gave them the name familiar with Rocket. Four of them are Missile, Arrow, Torpedo and Bullet. Actually I have many names, but after long consideration, I choose it. Someone have better name idea?

There's one problem......Nivea gave permission to change the appearance and new name, but may be not to sexoutified it. I haven't ask for it too. I did it for personal use only. If you guys interesting, you can contact me thru private message.

For future plan, I will add SexoutRex interaction to command them to have sex with female companions.

post-90555-13597879608913_thumb.jpg

post-90555-13597879609881_thumb.jpg

Awesome job with the corgi mod mod Geck.o' date=' now just waiting on the ability to command them to have sex w/ companions :)

[/quote']

Thank you if you like it. :heart:

I tried the SexoutRex dialog and I'm not successful. Still need more time to figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...

I also forget to mention......

Since this is based on Corgi Companions mod, I just add the Rocket and change the appearance. The rest is still the same as the original Corgi Companions. The location of the dogs is still similar as the original.

I also forget to mention that the original Corgi dogs have smaller scale than a normal dog. So if you found smaller dog with unique texture, that's it! To turn the scale into the normal dog, use command console and type:

setscale 1

Btw, since I am "the cathedral" follower, you can do anything with it. Add your own modification, improvement and share it too privately. I hope someone can make an independent mod, separated from the Corgi Companions mod, so it can be published as wide as possible.

I wonder, how about if I just upload it here? No need to be listed in the Sexout List as this is just a private sharing, and no necessarily labeled as "pirating" Nivea's mod. I don't mean to insult and disrespect, just for fun and happiness to everyone as Sexout fans. I don't know how to say in the good way. What do you guys think about it? Especially for the senior members, fellow modders and moderators here?

I can't contact Nivea, since my private massage feature in Nexus have a problem, I can't open it. Everytime I open Nexus PM feature, I always get "not login" error.

Thanks!!! It works! I already send the PM to Nivea for the permission.

PS: There's a weird thing happened in Nexus. When I give the download link to Nivea, the word of "loverslab.com" in the download link changed into *site not allowed*. So I tricked with "lovers*lab.com"

So far, I haven't been banned, I hope not.

But I do wrote "Sexout" in some discussions weeks ago.....in SlaveTown thread :P, but nothing happen. I didn't know if writing Loverslab is a serious problem in Nexus. But thank goodness, Nexus automatically censored the word, rather than ban me, then I tricked it.

I wonder how it can be happened? Is there a war between Nexus and Loverslab? Or just a simple censorship policy? Btw, thanks for the warning, almost got me! Next time need to be more carefully.

I am a member here and I got your pm' date=' reading through everything atm will reply in the pm. :)

[/quote']

Thank you to join in. :D

I have decided that, my modder resource mods (the meshes and textures for the Corgi in this instance) are just that a resource for modders.

Now my dog companions are not a resource, and they where never intended to be a sexual item for a mod.

I do not feel comfy having someone upload my whole mod and .esp for sexual intercourse with a dog, if someone wants to make a ADDON that does not contain my original .esp work (dialog, quests, scripts, ect) that requires my mod then that is fine because in no ways links back to me and my name.

Hopefully everyone can understand that, these puppies where based after my own Corgi so I feel very...weird to hear people want to have sex with them lol.

I have no issue with mods made to be like this, but this mod was never intended to be sexual and I kinda look at them like my babies or kid companions.

Anyways Addon fine, editing original content (.esp ect) not ok.

I have decided that' date=' my modder resource mods (the meshes and textures for the Corgi in this instance) are just that a resource for modders.

Now my dog companions are not a resource, and they where never intended to be a sexual item for a mod.

I do not feel comfy having someone upload my whole mod and .esp for sexual intercourse with a dog, if someone wants to make a ADDON that does not contain my original .esp work (dialog, quests, scripts, ect) that requires my mod then that is fine because in no ways links back to me and my name.

Hopefully everyone can understand that, these puppies where based after my own Corgi so I feel very...weird to hear people want to have sex with them lol.

I have no issue with mods made to be like this, but this mod was never intended to be sexual and I kinda look at them like my babies or kid companions.

Anyways Addon fine, editing original content (.esp ect) not ok.

[/quote']

I respect any Nivea decision. I will not publish it. ;)