SexoutRocket!

SEXOUT ROCKET

What is this?

SexoutRocket is a very simple companion mod. It adds an NPC near Sloan by the name of Ian Soong, a wandering Follower of the Apocalypse, and his travelling companion, a dog named Rocket. Ian is looking to give Rocket a good home, but no one between Sloan and Freeside wanted him.

A female player character can adopt him, if they so desire. And if they are particularly adventurous, they can take advantage of his old training...

What are the features?

• Fuckable dog companion with basic wait/follow/go home/carry my stuff companion commands.

And that's literally everything (at the moment. Wink.).

Incompatibilities?

Anything SexoutNG is incompatible with, basically. Also possibly incompatible with anything that alters the landscape near Sloan (except Electro-City; the work group installing lights near Sloan does not impact SexoutRocket).

Future plans?

The mod as I wanted it is finished. However, now that I grasp the most basic aspects of quest dialog and a smidge of scripting, expansions are possible. I promise nothing. If anything new does come out, don't expect it to be complex.

Additionally. Because this is a finished mod, I will happily hand it off to anyone willing to work on it. Anyone who takes it would be encouraged to do whatever they want with it, with the exception that a few simple requests be honored:

• The player and Rocket are the focus of the story.
  • The player is never to be forced into an unwilling rape scenario.
  • The player is not to be submitted to harshly derogatory language unless the dialog is such that the player has asked or told others to use such language (ie. "Call me whatever, baby. I get off on being treated like shit."

Or basically, as a rule of thumb, the player has to say "Yes you may".

Version History

1.0: Release version.

1.0.1: Added missing dialog cancel.

1.1: Hopefully fixed aggression. Probably buffed Rocket so a lousy Gecko baby can't kill him in 1 on 1 combat.

Known Issues

None known currently, however the buff my still be insufficient.

Permissions

Ask me before you do anything with this involving redistribution. I can almost guarantee I won't say no. I just like to know where my stuff is going.

SexoutRocket.esp

No cancel dialog? Ah, damn, I never noticed. I've got smalltalk in and he has a cancel dialog option, I didn't realize he didn't have one otherwise.

As for companion wheel. I really don't know. I'd mean more fucking with scripts and more trial and error. If I do continue to really expand the mod, then I'll look into it, but don't get your hopes up.

Rocket seemed to work well. Can't seem to pick oral/anal/vaginal, but I suppose that is deliberate (and we have no oral for dogs yet AFAIK) and no way to end conversation without picking one of the main four options.

Telling him to go home seems to make him just go away rather then returning to sloane, but that have been an error here. Can he be told to wait at the 38?

i have an mod called Smallertalk' date=' it only had an .esp file, could that be the issue?

i also deactivate that mod and the dialog still doesnt show up

[/quote']

That's because there isn't one. I forgot to add one because every time I tested, he already had one, I assume because I have Smalltalk enabled. I need to add one later.

Actually you know what, smallertalk may still not be working with creatures. I haven't checked in on that thread recently, but you may need smalltalk for it.

If this is an NPC created entirely by you Jexsam, and isn't intended to work with 'any old dog', then you should add all the dialog it needs (it should work without smalltalk or smallertalk).

Those mods are for supporting dialog options on 'generic' vanilla NPCs that don't actually have dialog of their own, so you can talk to NPCs you otherwise wouldn't be able to.

Update. Rocket should have a cancel dialog option now. Though you might be better off waiting, I'm going to sit down tomorrow when I have more time and poke it until I figure out how to make him wait at the Lucky 38. I know how to give him a wait package that will put him in the cell, I just need to figure out how to make the dialog choice only available when the player has the home.

Download below, will update OP with new .esp immediately after posting.

Actually you know what' date=' smallertalk may still not be working with creatures. I haven't checked in on that thread recently, but you may need smalltalk for it.

If this is an NPC created entirely by you Jexsam, and isn't intended to work with 'any old dog', then you should add all the dialog it needs (it should work without smalltalk or smallertalk).

Those mods are for supporting dialog options on 'generic' vanilla NPCs that don't actually have dialog of their own, so you can talk to NPCs you otherwise wouldn't be able to.

[/quote']

SmallerTalk does not support creatures yet. I also have to echo what Prideslayer is saying here and mention that for a companion-specific mod, Smaller/SmallTalk are not needed and shouldn't be depended upon. Just create your GREETING and responses tailored to your NPC. Smaller/SmallTalk are intended to override the behavior of vanilla/mod NPC's that don't have dialogue we can hook.

I hear a ragdoll sound effect around any dog for some reason' date=' seems to be related to this mod, anyone else have this issue? are you aware of the issue?

[/quote']

Someone/something might have fallen underground, but if it's near every dog.. sounds like something else. Disabling the mod makes the sound go away?

I've had vanilla NPCs get stuck underground permanently in places. Since they're vanilla, they persist through all saves/clean-save stuff. Even had it happen to cass once in the NV clinic -- she got messed up so bad that kill/ressurect/moveto etc would alternate between not working and crashing the game.

If it only happens with this mod installed then I don't really know what to say, but I suspect that isn't the case.

The only solution I found when it happened to me was to go into tfc and fly into the ground looking for the npcs stuck there ragdolling, then move them to the players position manually. Didn't work for cass since I couldn't find her.

By manually I mean.. fully manually. In TFC, once you find the npc..

player.getpos x
player.getpos y
player.getpos z

note those values, then click on the stuck npc..

setpos x (value from above)
setpos y (value from above)
setpos z (value from above)

That or revert to an earlier save before the npc got stuck.

First off i'm glad someone made a dog companion...i hate Rex (robo dog)... so thx^^. The commands work, yes he is a bit agressive but thats ok (just be careful).

The only thing that doesn't work for me is the animation. If i tell him to do me nothing happens. The animations are there and any other random "monster" can do me.

If you need i will post my load order.