SexoutRocket!

Skyrim still has this language as well.

GeckPU.. I have always had problems with the standalone one as well. I hear the new ones are better, but haven't tried yet. I use the NVSE plugin version which works perfectly.

It's just a dll you drop in data\nvse\plugins, works with your normal NVSE GECK shortcut -- which could also be what you're missing, doh!

If you haven't already, make a shortcut to the NVSE loader (nvse_loader.exe) and then right click the shortcut, properties, and add "-editor" outside the quotes to the end of the 'target'. Should look something like this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\nvse_loader.exe" -editor

If you are launching the GECK straight, you'll get errors when trying to save scripts calling NVSE functions.

You could also try using SetFactionRank instead. AddToFaction works only on a reference id , SetFactionRank works only on a base id. So...

000JexoutRocket.SetFactionRank SexoutFacDog 0

Oh, and never use a number as the starting character of anything that might possess an object script OR even be referenced by one. If you're doing it to sort your npc's to the top, remember this: you can click an npc/critter in the geck and then hit a letter key and it will move to the first record starting with that letter. So just use JexoutRocket and click in the creature list and hit the j key. The convenience of top sorting with a number is NOT worth the random errors using a non-consonant can cause. the geck also has a find by id function that will take you directly to an id (a major advantage over the CS).

I've encountered the same problem as Cellas. The error in the console, in full:

Aborting due to 9.2

9.2 is 52000AE0

Aborting due to 9.2

9.2 is 52000AE0

I have 4 sexoutNG dog kf's:

dog/IdleAnims/SpecialIdle_DogErect1.kf

dog/IdleAnims/SpecialIdle_DogErect2.kf

dog/IdleAnims/SexoutNG/1001a.kf

dog/IdleAnims/SexoutNG/1002a.kf

And have the corresponding kf's, 1001b and 1002b, under _male\idleanims\SexoutNG\takers\other

I did spot other 1001a's under ...\SexoutNG\givers\lay, ...\SexoutNG\givers\kneel and another 1002a under ...\SexoutNG\givers\other - these all seem to be present in the latest anim pack so I have assumed these are not conflicting assets from a previous version.

I thought there might be a conflict with Human Trafficking and Slave in Pose (my only other mod besides SexoutNG that introduces new poses/animations), but uninstalling didn't seem to help. Currently SexoutRocket.esp is loaded last.

From what I found in the Geck, the ref in the error relates to a Misc Item, 00SexoutAnim, called 'Debug: Sexout An' and is a quest item with no script. I couldn't see, in my quick look, how it is referenced but assume it's used as token. That quickly became a dead end as far as my investigation went ;)

Don't know if any of that helps diagnose the problem...

I've encountered the same problem as Cellas. The error in the console' date=' in full:

Aborting due to 9.2

9.2 is 52000AE0

Aborting due to 9.2

9.2 is 52000AE0

I have 4 sexoutNG dog kf's:

dog/IdleAnims/SpecialIdle_DogErect1.kf

dog/IdleAnims/SpecialIdle_DogErect2.kf

dog/IdleAnims/SexoutNG/1001a.kf

dog/IdleAnims/SexoutNG/1002a.kf

And have the corresponding kf's, 1001b and 1002b, under _male\idleanims\SexoutNG\takers\other

I did spot other 1001a's under ...\SexoutNG\givers\lay, ...\SexoutNG\givers\kneel and another 1002a under ...\SexoutNG\givers\other - these all seem to be present in the latest anim pack so I have assumed these are not conflicting assets from a previous version.

I thought there might be a conflict with Human Trafficking and Slave in Pose (my only other mod besides SexoutNG that introduces new poses/animations), but uninstalling didn't seem to help. Currently SexoutRocket.esp is loaded last.

From what I found in the Geck, the ref in the error relates to a Misc Item, 00SexoutAnim, called 'Debug: Sexout An' and is a quest item with no script. I couldn't see, in my quick look, how it is referenced but assume it's used as token. That quickly became a dead end as far as my investigation went ;)

Don't know if any of that helps diagnose the problem...

There's a document in the SexoutNG plugins install called NGSAN Error Codes.txt. 9.2 means no animation could be found... with 9.2 this typically indicates you were trying to be the giver to a creature as the receiver. As far as I know, dogs still only support a dog giver and a human receiver.

This may be due to the creature changes I put in yesterday or the day before. The beta was on thursday or friday with no problems reported between and then the official release on sunday so I thought it was good to go.

Other mods won't cause 9.2 conflicts or any other NGSAN error -- if there is a conflict, they will just prevent the animation from actually playing, without any error. Characters will undress and move into position, sounds will play, but they will remain standing "inside each other."

I'm going to take a look here and see if anything sticks out.

There's a document in the SexoutNG plugins install called NGSAN Error Codes.txt. 9.2 means no animation could be found... with 9.2 this typically indicates you were trying to be the giver to a creature as the receiver. As far as I know' date=' dogs still only support a dog giver and a human receiver.

[/quote']

I forgot to mention that I compared the dialogue option present with Rocket in game with the esp's quest dialogue and it was identical - I have, or know of, no other way to instigate the action so as far as I'm aware it si being initiated via the quest specific route.

Just checking in game again, the following actors were assigned to (I presume) the correct actor slots:

Sexout.actorA changed to Rocket

Sexout.actorB changed to Masey

There's a document in the SexoutNG plugins install called NGSAN Error Codes.txt. 9.2 means no animation could be found... with 9.2 this typically indicates you were trying to be the giver to a creature as the receiver. As far as I know' date=' dogs still only support a dog giver and a human receiver.

[/quote']

I forgot to mention that I compared the dialogue option present with Rocket in game with the esp's quest dialogue and it was identical - I have, or know of, no other way to instigate the action so as far as I'm aware it si being initiated via the quest specific route.

Just checking in game again, the following actors were assigned to (I presume) the correct actor slots:

Sexout.actorA changed to Rocket

Sexout.actorB changed to Masey

Yes, those assignments should be correct for the available dog animations as long as it wasn't oral. With animals it's best to let the random picker find the animation.

• 2 months later...

Need some help here. Im using this mod with BrutalRapers and no matter how low I set the settings, Rocket always seems extra horny. I've set it as low as I can and he always keep stalking me. At this point Im thinking its more trouble than its worth bringing him along. Literally, every 3 mins he's stalking me but not Sunny, who I have as my second companion. I tested to see if he actually stalks Sunny and he does but only if I really crank up the Stalker settings. He also is as active with other female NPCs if they happen to be around.

This mod is clearly not gonna get updated any time soon so I was wondering maybe updates to other essential Sexout plugins might have screwed up something. Any one else have an overly active Rocket?

Need some help here. Im using this mod with BrutalRapers and no matter how low I set the settings' date=' Rocket always seems extra horny. I've set it as low as I can and he always keep stalking me. At this point Im thinking its more trouble than its worth bringing him along. Literally, every 3 mins he's stalking me but not Sunny, who I have as my second companion. I tested to see if he actually stalks Sunny and he does but only if I really crank up the Stalker settings. He also is as active with other female NPCs if they happen to be around.

This mod is clearly not gonna get updated any time soon so I was wondering maybe updates to other essential Sexout plugins might have screwed up something. Any one else have an overly active Rocket?

[/quote']

not sure about my rocket. by the way if you really wanna bring rocket around while still be able to make use of him i suggest disabling creature stalking.

sure wish rocket cant stalk though, since he's always around he's constantly able to rape the pc and not to mention he's supposed to be the dog who's in control around females

Need some help here. Im using this mod with BrutalRapers and no matter how low I set the settings' date=' Rocket always seems extra horny. I've set it as low as I can and he always keep stalking me. At this point Im thinking its more trouble than its worth bringing him along. Literally, every 3 mins he's stalking me but not Sunny, who I have as my second companion. I tested to see if he actually stalks Sunny and he does but only if I really crank up the Stalker settings. He also is as active with other female NPCs if they happen to be around.

[/quote']

Even though Rocket has serious problems, I dont think BrutalRapers is the problem, its the species because Sunny's Dog Cheyene is the same way, stalking anything on 2 legs if creature rape is turned on.

Even though Rocket has serious problems' date=' I dont think BrutalRapers is the problem, its the species because Sunny's Dog Cheyene is the same way, stalking anything on 2 legs if creature rape is turned on.[/quote']As I mentioned in my last post, the problem is that BrutalRapers is not seeing them as companions.

It sounds like Rocket needs to be added to the BrutalRapers companion list. See if this version of the plugin works.

Oh wow. Thx Zippy' date=' didnt expect anyone to actually edit the esp and try to fix the problem for me since I reckoned this mode was deader than dead. Even if it doesnt work, thank for the effort, appreciate it.

Even though Rocket has serious problems, I dont think BrutalRapers is the problem, its the species because Sunny's Dog Cheyene is the same way, stalking anything on 2 legs if creature rape is turned on.

I never said BR was the problem. What I said was maybe updates to main Sexout plugins may have left Sexout rocket with unwanted effects due to key changes. BR is working fine, its this mod thats the problem. And yes, good shout on Cheyanne, she too is rape happy whenever Im near. Not only it that annoying but doubly so when you consider its a "she" and she has a dick......

I had to stop using Rocket because when you told him to wait' date=' he'd turn around and attack anything next to him. Anything.

[/quote']

I think if you look in the update notes, this problem with Rocket killing anything when told to wait was fixed.

And yes' date=' good shout on Cheyanne, she too is rape happy whenever Im near. Not only it that annoying but doubly so when you consider its a "she" and she has a dick......[/quote']Maybe Cheyenne should be placed on Sexout's banned list.
I think if you look in the update notes' date=' this problem with Rocket killing anything when told to wait was fixed.[/quote']

Not necessarily fixed. I performed the suggested steps to fix it and posted a fixed .esp, but that doesn't automatically mean it's completely fixed. There might still be a problem.

Still, in any case where the notes claim a problem was fixed, you should always be absolutely sure you're using the latest version.

Fair warning; the fact I have added nothing to this basic, mediocre companion in months should clue you in on how quickly, if ever, you could expect a fix.

Ok, did some quick and dirty(filthy quarry workers) testing. Set very high values for human and set animal stalking to half. I didnt make a screen grab of the console debug info but it did match the settings that I set in BR. Console showed that every 4-5 human stalking attempts had 1 rocket stalking attempt squished in, poor guy had to wait so long in between the miners that eventually he just gave up. Let it run till I had 3 rocket stalking attempt show on the console and I think they matched up. Since it was 6v1(six miners vs 1 rocket) eventually I had way more human stalks then animal stalks but since it was against a disproportionate scale it would be accurate that the human stalks would outnumber the animal stalks more and more as time went by.

Now im gonna test it in more sensible settings or settings that I use for BR and see how it goes. If I have time I will set animals stalks to very high and letting it run then over time reduce the stalking value lower and lower and see if the changes accurately reflect Rocket's stalking attempt numbers. Testing was done with a clean save and reactivating and replacing the Rocket.esp with Zippy's esp.

Was going to say something else, but apparently the .esp I uploaded had no changes in it. Thanks, GECK!

One moment please...

EDIT: What I can't figure out is how my original file was 0.3KB smaller despite me trying and failing to add something.

EDIT II: Okay, the file just dropped in size another 0.2KB. How am I making it smaller? Removing my uploads until I figure out what's going on.

EDIT III: Still not sure what was going on, but the GECK had apparently decided to delete at least one entire Dialog Topic. So...yeah. This version is also smaller, but that's because I removed a dirty Worldspace edit.

So why is he less rape happy? Just played for a good 30 mins with regular settings and the only raping he did was to 1 NPC and left me alone the entire time. Well anyway, I will try the new esp but with regular settings. I'll do a proper testing when I have more time.

So why is he less rape happy?
I have no idea. Must be random luck, if my edit had actually occurred and worked, Rocket should not have stalked anyone at all, not even one time towards an NPC. Unless the scripting works differently than I assume it does...I have to admit I can't really follow the scanner scripts yet. All I know is that when I added custom companions to that list they stopped stalking the player.

Ok I think we got some wires crossed here. I dont want him to stop stalking completely, I want him to stop stalking me as often as he does in the original esp. Tried your new esp and it works like you had hoped; Rocket has taken a vow of celibacy and is now on his path to enlightenment, meaning: He's useless to me. I assume combat rape still works with Rocket but I havent tried it out yet nor will I do so, like I said I didnt intend for him to stop stalking, just reduce the frequency.

Im using the esp that you said you modified but turns out you dont think it was actually modified for the time being. Im wondering if maybe this whole problem started due to something with Sexout(due to some corrupt save issue maybe) and not Rocket. The fact that noone else seems to have the problem of Rocket excessively stalking makes me think so. In any case at least we now have 2 versions of the esp: 1 with stalking and one without. Maybe Jex can update the main post to add this alternate version.

Oh, well, that's different. All creatures use the frequency in BrutalRapers' MCM settings. There's no way to change it individually. If a certain NPC/creature is always near you than that NPC/creature is going to be picked to stalk much more any other NPC/creature. Is that/this enough of this/these?

• 4 weeks later...

Today Rocket simply dissapeared o-0. I could not find a RefID to 'moveto player' him with; only his baseID exists in the file when viewed with FNVEdit.

Anyone have a tip? I do not want to disable / reenable' date=' he had alot of useful stuff on him XD.

[/quote']You could try the refID as listed in FNVEdit: xx000AE0.