16 hours ago, Gwentag said:

Okay I don't know why but it looks like there is a bug with SGO3. When transforming it spams "[SGO] Sex Change Detected" in the upper left corner which can't be disabled without disablling messages cucial to sgo.

How about asking for help with SGO3 in an SGO3 topic? Please follow the forum rules.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:50 PM, Gwentag said:

Since that is a problem only occuring when this mod is used, I think its not wrong to ask for help here but alright. 

In that case - it's not a bug. It's intended behavior. You are playing as a female character. You transform. It makes you a male werewolf, so that SexLab can use animations on you (because when the mod was made there were no animations at all for femewolves and even today there are very few). If you don't like it, change your settings so that it doesn't happen. If it breaks something - all the more reason to change the settings :)

Edit: the settings are in SexLab Werewolves' MCM.

• 1 month later...

just curious, why hasn't this mod been converted to sse? i mean sse is far superior at this point, back in le days with wrye bash, i was lucky to hit 200 mods without constant CTD, SE however, reaching 250 is cake and most mods have already been ported, shame this one has no plans on it.

21 hours ago, magoth420 said:

just curious, why hasn't this mod been converted to sse? i mean sse is far superior at this point, back in le days with wrye bash, i was lucky to hit 200 mods without constant CTD, SE however, reaching 250 is cake and most mods have already been ported, shame this one has no plans on it.

I already gave 1 guy the permission to convert my Werewolves to SSE. And he did.

After that I merged my Werewolves with SexLab Werewolves, so now it has scripts and MCM and shit - if anyone's willing to try and convert it, he's welcome to ask permission and I can't imagine a reason not to give it.

Do you wanna try? Feel free.

Oh, but I didn't answer your question "why didn't anybody convert it yet". I would guess it's because no one was interested in converting it so far.

At least among people who actually can do it.

14 hours ago, Erundil said:

I already gave 1 guy the permission to convert my Werewolves to SSE. And he did.

After that I merged my Werewolves with SexLab Werewolves, so now it has scripts and MCM and shit - if anyone's willing to try and convert it, he's welcome to ask permission and I can't imagine a reason not to give it.

Do you wanna try? Feel free.

Oh, but I didn't answer your question "why didn't anybody convert it yet". I would guess it's because no one was interested in converting it so far.

At least among people who actually can do it.

Ah thats a shame, seems like a really cool mod, wish i knew how to id absolutely give it a go :/

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I've installed the options

• (SexLab) Werewolves: "SexLab Werewolves (Ep1cL...+Erundil)"
  • Compatible Skeleton: "None"
  • Body Mesh Type: "Basic"
  • Female Werewolf: "Werewolves by Erundil" (already selected and greyed out)

I can use the MCM menu and its functions and had a test run. But I wanted another colour for the female werewolves and edited the FemaleWerewolfBody.dds.

Now ingame it is still the same colour and the female werewolves doesn't have pink genitalia.
https://prnt.sc/qiwexo (left side dds, right side ingame)

Your mods installation file and esp are loaded last in MO2.

I didn't notice strange things in TES5edit:
https://prnt.sc/qiwj59

https://prnt.sc/qiwjjy

and have to install nifskope first before I can check the mesh.

But it would be nice if you can point me to a direction.

(Yeah, the female mesh is greyed out because for the options you selected it's the only one compatible.)

I'm going to assume you're using the newest version of my mod. If not - shame, can't help.

Looking at the first screenshot, I'd say the game just doesn't use your texture, it uses a different one. You have to replace the correct texture.

The file you want to replace is \Textures\Actors\Character\Werewolf\SLW\FemaleWerewolfBody.dds

Also, you have to replace it in MO folder, not in game folder, since MO prefers its own files over whatever is in the game folder.

Not an expert on MO, but that's what I know.

Also, if the fur color is different, then just doing the body texture won't be enough. You also have to replace the head texture, so it doesn't look weird.

The head texture is \Textures\Actors\Character\Werewolf\SLW\FemaleWerewolfHead.dds

And you might want to replace the normal map texture, specular map and so on - what you need to replace are the files with Female in the filename.

Anyway, just work on the body until you get it working, then do the other textures the same way if necessary.

Oh and you don't need NifSkope. Editing the meshes isn't required. The only use for NifSkope is to check the filepaths, but I already told you above :)

Also, what you checked in TES5Edit is the Race record (which links to Armor record) and that Armor record.

What I edited is actually the ArmorAddon record (linked within Armor record you checked) where I introduced a different mesh for females.

But checking it won't be much help anyway, since filepaths are in the mesh file, not in ESP. Also - written above.

Anyway, it's like this: Race determines which body (armor) to use for the given race.

The Armor determines which parts (ArmorAddons) to use to build this armor or body.

The ArmorAddons determine which meshes to use and if there are any texture set overrides (usually there aren't any, since they are buggy, so people avoid them).

The mesh is a 3d object file to open with Nifskope, Blender or 3ds Max and inside it there is an info which textures to use by default.

So basically, to determine which texture you want to replace, you have to go over this entire path of references and then open the appropriate mesh in Nifskope to see the filepaths. Or - which is a lot faster - just open the mod's texture folder and make a guess.

Good luck! What you're doing right now is exactly how I learned modding myself, so - nostalgic! :D

Thanks, I've already done or known that steps (and really appreciate your effort, well done!) buuut I've found the issue! Your files won't be used.

I had to copy the texture into ...\ModOrganizer 2\mods\SexLab MoreNastyCritters v12.1\textures\actors\character\werewolf

Here are clip with Creature Frameworks' MCM settings.

Btw, Creature Feature is now included in MNC. If you wish you could update your instructions/requirements, e.g.:

・CF - Creature Framework (also included in More Nasty Critters)

On 1/4/2020 at 3:49 PM, Mdy said:

Thanks, I've already done or known that steps (and really appreciate your effort, well done!) buuut I've found the issue! Your files won't be used.

I had to copy the texture into ...\ModOrganizer 2\mods\SexLab MoreNastyCritters v12.1\textures\actors\character\werewolf

Here are clip with Creature Frameworks' MCM settings.

Btw, Creature Feature is now included in MNC. If you wish you could update your instructions/requirements, e.g.:

・CF - Creature Framework (also included in More Nasty Critters)

Creature Features =/= Creature Framework  <-- 2 different mods.

I will look into it.

Anyway, if you had to do it like you did, it means your load order has MNC lower than SexLab Werewolves.

It's not supposed to be like that, place SexLab Werewolves lower, so that MNC doesn't deal with werewolves anymore.

(And when you do it, the instructions I've given earlier should work.)

15 hours ago, Erundil said:

Creature Features =/= Creature Framework  <-- 2 different mods.

Anyway, if you had to do it like you did, it means your load order has MNC lower than SexLab Werewolves.

woops, pardon me ^^

About the load order: No sir. Your mod got the end of my installation order and load order, see the screenshots:
MNC: https://prnt.sc/qk6pc9

Your mod: https://prnt.sc/qk6pnv

If I try to have sex with NPC's in the Beast Form state any combat stops and the NPC walks around my character looking at me like the animation is going to try to start I assume. I noticed my werewolf does not have a dick (male character to male werewolf). I use NMM.

I know you have mentioned you are unsure if it works on SSE, but can anyone help me?

P.S. I had Untamed and for got I trained my Hentai Familiar to train (went after me) when I turned into a werewolf. The animation went as normal but I had a duplicate of my werewolf character with a boner then.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:03 AM, Mdy said:

woops, pardon me ^^

About the load order: No sir. Your mod got the end of my installation order and load order, see the screenshots:
MNC: https://prnt.sc/qk6pc9

Your mod: https://prnt.sc/qk6pnv

Huh, load order looks correct... Damn MO and its virtualization... It's good for end-user, but for a power-user (aka modder) it's 1 more thing to troubleshoot. I usually install everything manually because of this... Just to have 1 less problem to deal with.

Anyway, I've extended the mod description base on your suggestion. Thanks for the tip.

13 hours ago, Stevio004 said:

If I try to have sex with NPC's in the Beast Form state any combat stops and the NPC walks around my character looking at me like the animation is going to try to start I assume. I noticed my werewolf does not have a dick (male character to male werewolf). I use NMM.

I know you have mentioned you are unsure if it works on SSE, but can anyone help me?

P.S. I had Untamed and for got I trained my Hentai Familiar to train (went after me) when I turned into a werewolf. The animation went as normal but I had a duplicate of my werewolf character with a boner then.

As for SSE, I'm no longer "unsure if my mod works with SSE" and I'm currently almost certain that it doesn't. I don't have a single report that it works with SSE and a couple reports that there are major problems.

I somehow got it to work. I guess I just needed to uninstall and reinstall it?

Idk, I got rid of untamed, installed HDT Werewolves SE, and in an attempt getting Moonlight Tales (which for some reason did not workout) and ended up uninstalling it I noticed a dick when getting with a bandit for shits and giggles. This is all I believe I did.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it and you are awesome. I hope this helps others.

I'm only a week into the whole mod scene, but and am having a great time with this community.

I get some wierd results as a male werewolf player character with ABC, even after turning off all werewolf sos schlongs. I still have a tiny non working sos cock until after Ive been in at least one ABC sexlab animation, then the ABC appears afterwards and stays on till I transform to human again. During the first animation, there is no cock visable, but you can hear it being equipped. The cock is visable after animation ends, then works fine over and over till the next transformation. It seems like sos remembers i was a human target for schlongification moments ago, and just wont go away immediately after I transform. I believe its a limitation of sos, not your mod, but I was hoping you would know of a fix. Other than that, ABC and Sexlab Werewolves works perfectly for me.

I bet you're using like 5 other werewolf mods, and half of them heavily scripted, like Moonlight Tales or something like that, huh?

If the script doesn't trigger, first check, which other mod could mess it up.

It could be another werewolf mod.

It could be another sex mod.

It could be another scene control mod.

Remove all your mods except for SexLab Werewolves and its requirements. Start a fresh game. See if the problem occurs.

You either have a conflicting mod, too many scripted mods (so the engine just skips some scripts) or you have a bloated savegame. That's my guess.

Hi, I'm using this mod as a substitute to initiate scenes between my female werewolf PC and male werewolf NPCs. Thing is, using this option always puts my female werewolf in the male position of the animation. I was thinking this was something to do with me being an aggressor in the script. The Sexlab hotkey to swap actor positions doesn't function (patch included), which I think is Sexlab not wanting to swap positions in an animation that involves creatures to avoid complications.

Is there a way to get my female PC in the female position? Alternatively, is there a mod that lets me initiate creature scenes while in beastform, maybe just a hotkey?

30 minutes ago, Drachis said:

Is there a way to get my female PC in the female position? Alternatively, is there a mod that lets me initiate creature scenes while in beastform, maybe just a hotkey?

Check my edited version of the mod (link should be in my signature), should take care of scenes with a female PC WW just fine.

• 3 months later...

Nice. No more spayed and neutered werewolves walking around Skyrim; only werewolves as nature (or Hircine) intended them to be.

One question though: I have this mod, and two others that add werewolf penises (More Nasty Critters and Horny Creatures of Skyrim). How would I go about using the penis model from this mod whilst still being able to have the other two mods? 

On 5/14/2020 at 7:56 AM, Jyratx said:

Nice. No more spayed and neutered werewolves walking around Skyrim; only werewolves as nature (or Hircine) intended them to be.

One question though: I have this mod, and two others that add werewolf penises (More Nasty Critters and Horny Creatures of Skyrim). How would I go about using the penis model from this mod whilst still being able to have the other two mods? 

First of all, More Nasty Critters is a VERY old mod, not very compatible with anything today. Switch to More Nasty Critters SLAL.

And then go ask the author about compatibility between the mods you mentioned, There was a guide out there.

When mentioning my mod, refer to it as SexLab Werewolves. And when you install my mod, install the SexLab variant.

On 5/15/2020 at 8:26 PM, Erundil said:

First of all, More Nasty Critters is a VERY old mod, not very compatible with anything today. Switch to More Nasty Critters SLAL.

And then go ask the author about compatibility between the mods you mentioned, There was a guide out there.

When mentioning my mod, refer to it as SexLab Werewolves. And when you install my mod, install the SexLab variant.

Thanks for your help, man. I'm definitely going to do that. I probably should have mentioned that I'm using Skyrim SE (thus using MNC for SSE, which as far as I know doesn't have a SLAL edition; it's been a while since I've been on that page), and in any case, though I might be crap at creating a mod, I've yet to encounter an oldrim mod I can't convert. As it is, I use the SSE version of your mod, which works perfectly fine. 

4 hours ago, Jyratx said:

Thanks for your help, man. I'm definitely going to do that. I probably should have mentioned that I'm using Skyrim SE (thus using MNC for SSE, which as far as I know doesn't have a SLAL edition; it's been a while since I've been on that page), and in any case, though I might be crap at creating a mod, I've yet to encounter an oldrim mod I can't convert. As it is, I use the SSE version of your mod, which works perfectly fine. 

Yeah, you should have mentioned that. In this case, forget everything I said. My mod is not compatible with SSE. Only a very old version of it was ever converted, but not by me and I have no idea how compatible it is. As such, I can't offer any advice other than guesses. And my best guess is, take just the meshes and textures from my mod and use them to replace meshes and textures provided by one of the other werewolf mods you are using. Can't guarantee your werewolves will remain gender specific though.