On 5/9/2019 at 4:19 AM, NecromancerX69 said:

Hello, I have a weird bug.

Every time I rape someone for the first time as a werewolf, the game creates an exact copy of my self (as a werewolf) after sex.

It will stay there standing menacingly with a torch out for some reason (he won't attack or move).

If I try to talk to me (cause he is a copy of me) or even try to have sex with me. The game will crash, just like my social life.

Ā 

I think the problem is being caused by this mod and the Untamed mod.

Any way I can fix this problem? cause I love both mods.

Link to the mod>>>

Ā 

First of all: wow, that's a weird bug.

Anyway, I don't think it's a conflict with SexLab Werewolves. I think it's more of an issue between Untamed and Creature Framework.

I have no idea how to help you.

Word of warning though, after reading the description of Untamed: the mod messes with transformations, so it's probably incompatible with a shit ton of werewolf mods.

Just to be sure, try the following steps:

1. Reinstall both mods, start a fresh game and see if the problem occurs again. If it does, you're out of luck.

2. Try reinstalling your mods, but skip Untamed.

3. Another reinstal, this time try skipping SexLab Werewolves.

4. Try skipping both.

18 hours ago, Erundil said:

Word of warning though, after reading the description of Untamed: the mod messes with transformations, so it's probably incompatible with a shit ton of werewolf mods.

it does absolutely nothing to werewolves.

21 hours ago, darkconsole said:

it does absolutely nothing to werewolves.

If so, I have no idea why this guy would suspect your mod to be incompatible with SexLab Werewolves.

I'm still curious if removing 1 of those 2 mods will fix the issue. You never know with Bethesda.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, sfdrake said:

dont know. I used the SSE werewolf and my female werewolfĀ  has male organs....

so what did I do wrong

No idea. As I said many times, I don't play SSE. And I didn't make the SSE version of the Werewolves mod.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DenMagpie said:

Can you please tell me how to make my werewolf character use the genitalia in an animal style?

Install the newest version of the mod. Either use a mod manager or follow the instructions I've included in the pack. Choose the animal penis doing that.

6 hours ago, YuiTatsumaki said:

Hi, I am using Werewolves 3.5 and I am only getting male werewolves on my female character and I saw Aela the huntress be male werewolf also. Why is this happening?

Thanks in advance for the trouble.

First of all, why are you using an outdated version of my mod? There is a reason I released all those new versions. The reason is mostly bugfixes.

Try the newest version, see if it helped.

Ā 

Other than that, while there are many potential reasons, I'll give you my 3 best guesses.

1. One of your mods' ESP is overwriting the changes made by my ESP included in this mod. Fix your load order and put my mod lower. Low enough so it doesn't get overwritten.

2. You failed to install or activate my ESP file.

3. You failed to install the female meshes provided with my mod.

5 hours ago, Erundil said:

First of all, why are you using an outdated version of my mod? There is a reason I released all those new versions. The reason is mostly bugfixes.

Try the newest version, see if it helped.

Ā 

Other than that, while there are many potential reasons, I'll give you my 3 best guesses.

1. One of your mods' ESP is overwriting the changes made by my ESP included in this mod. Fix your load order and put my mod lower. Low enough so it doesn't get overwritten.

2. You failed to install or activate my ESP file.

3. You failed to install the female meshes provided with my mod.

Ah I didnt see it was updated, I am sorry. Installed the updated version now and checked what overwritting it on TES5edit and it seems like the mod Bijin Warmaidens that did it so it must be put below that in the load order and its fixed :) Thank you for your help.

9 hours ago, YuiTatsumaki said:

Ah I didnt see it was updated, I am sorry. Installed the updated version now and checked what overwritting it on TES5edit and it seems like the mod Bijin Warmaidens that did it so it must be put below that in the load order and its fixed :) Thank you for your help.

Just keep in mind that however putting my mod lower fixes my mod, it may possibly break something in that other mod you mentioned. So you should probably just keep it as is, and if you run into problems with that other mod, consider removing either that mod or mine. Not everything is compatible with everything.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:50 PM, Erundil said:

Just keep in mind that however putting my mod lower fixes my mod, it may possibly break something in that other mod you mentioned. So you should probably just keep it as is, and if you run into problems with that other mod, consider removing either that mod or mine. Not everything is compatible with everything.

Yeah that is true. Hopefully nothing else will break.

I'm crashing a few seconds after transforming as a female. Upon using Beast Form, I transform into a male werewolf, then crash. XPMSE and this mod areĀ loaded at the bottom of my load order so idk if it could possibly be a skeleton or mesh problem. I have CF, MNC, and Sexlab properly installed, as well as their requirements, and I'm using HDT and CBPC updated for the latest versions of SSE andĀ SKSE64.

Ā 

Any idea what can be causing this?

3 hours ago, Devorax said:

I'm crashing a few seconds after transforming as a female. Upon using Beast Form, I transform into a male werewolf, then crash. XPMSE and this mod areĀ loaded at the bottom of my load order so idk if it could possibly be a skeleton or mesh problem. I have CF, MNC, and Sexlab properly installed, as well as their requirements, and I'm using HDT and CBPC updated for the latest versions of SSE andĀ SKSE64.

Ā 

Any idea what can be causing this?

SKSE64? Are you playing Skyrim Special Edition? This mod is for original Skyrim, not for Special Edition.

There was 1 port to SSE made by someone else, but it's a port of a very old version of my mod.

I can't guarantee it will work. Either switch to original Skyrim or give up on using this mod.

7 hours ago, Erundil said:

SKSE64? Are you playing Skyrim Special Edition? This mod is for original Skyrim, not for Special Edition.

There was 1 port to SSE made by ļ»æsomeone else, but it's a port ļ»æof a very old version of my mod.

I can't guarantee it will work. Either switch to original Skyrim oļ»ær gļ»æive uļ»æp on using this mod.

jfc I think I mistook this mod for the HDT werewolves mod that's for SSE on loverslab. This mod shouldn't be listed as compatible on the SSE Conversion Tracking Page, and it's kinda dumb how it shows up on Google as the first result for "SSE sexlab werewolves"

Ā 

Oh well

29 minutes ago, Devorax said:

jfc I think I mistook this mod for the HDT werewolves mod that's for SSE on loverslab. This mod shouldn't be listed as compatible on the SSE Conversion Tracking Page, and it's kinda dumb how it shows up on Google as the first result for "SSE sexlab werewolves"

Ā 

Oh well

Probably because this is SexLab Werewolves, aka SSL WW. Except it's not SSE. As far as I know the only SSE port of SexLab Werewolves is unstable and unplayable. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• 1 month later...

It's not combat sex though. You can activate it out of combat as well with neutral NPCs. Would be weird if you defeated your friends with sex...

Taking that into account it would require a lot more scripting work than it's worth, considering there already are mods like SexLab Defeat.

• 2 weeks later...

None of the versions are compatible with SSE.

One of the older versions got converted to SSE by someone else who absolutely isn't me. I don't know if it even works, but we agreed to put it in Downloads, for anyone who's willing to test it. Ever since then the mod moved on, there were significant, big changes and a lot of new things came out.

Ā 

Assume it's not compatible with SSE. Feel free to test that old version though or to onvert the mod to SSE yourselfĀ  :)

• 2 weeks later...