i was having problems on hircines hunt because sinding - well, when he appeared he was all over the place. So I disabled mighty werewolves but not this (mighty + sos version), and he appeared as normal.

In some confusion I went to the nexus to ask questions on the mighty werewolves thread. And Mighty Werewolves and Might Vampires have completely disappeared.

Help!

• 1 month later...

Heyoo, tried to install this with NMM but keep getting this error: Werewolves by Erundil // A problem occurred during install: 

The element 'config' has invalid child element 'requiredInstallFiles'. List of possible elements expected: 'conditionalFileInstalls'.
The mod was not installed. // Install //. Is there something wrong in my end, with nmm or what ? 

Just asking, even though i don´t mind manually putting the files ;)

Heyoo, tried to install this with NMM but keep getting this error: Werewolves by Erundil // A problem occurred during install: 

The element 'config' has invalid child element 'requiredInstallFiles'. List of possible elements expected: 'conditionalFileInstalls'.
The mod was not installed. // Install //. Is there something wrong in my end, with nmm or what ? 

Same for me

• 2 weeks later...

How does it play with Moonlight Tales?

I would like to know that same thing.

There are 2 options:

1. Moonlight Tales doesn't edit the werewolf armor record and they are fully compatible

2. Moonlight Tales does edit the werewolf armor record and then a) or B)

2.a) if Moonlight Tales is lower in load order than my mod, it will disable all my mod's functionalities

2. B) if my mod is lower in load order than Moonlight Tales, some random crap can happen to Moonlight Tales

I have both sexlab werewolves and creature features so thought i'd give it a try.

Using a female PC that currently as a werewolve uses the male body for the sexlab werewolves rape attack what should happen now? or will that stay the same as it currently is?

This is a problem with SexLab Werewolves, not my mod. Ask its author.

erundil, thank you for this mod. I am using version 3.2b so I can use with SoS.

Question: Is there any way to increase the size or more precisely the thickness of the schlong? It seems a little tiny.

If you use SOS, my mod has nothing to do with schlongs in your case. This question should be adressed to belisariu, who manages Schlongs of Skyrim right now. (Hint from me: try installing Muscular schlong, then disabling other schlong types for werewolf race, and then setting Muscular to werewolves only)

Any chance for an HDT Werewolves compilation?

There are no HDT meshes for werewolves I could work on. I mostly do textures.

Glad to hear it here, thank you for your mod.

I do not think that it serves, but if you have a copy of the mod that was on the nexus?

v.3.2 Classic Package is as close as you can get to the original files from the Nexus. Check that out.

So this mod mentions Mighty Beasts but I can't find it anywhere in the forums. Where can I find it?

Since v3.4 Mighty Beasts - Werewolf is included in my mod, so you don't need to download it. But if you want to know - VectorPlexus retired from modding and archived his mods here: Mighty Beasts - Werewolf and here: Mighty Beasts - Vampire Lord.

hello, I installed this with  Nexus  mod manager and it doesn't show any changes in he male i.e. nipples any idea as to what is wrong????

I'm using sl werewolves 2.1

Don't use Nexus Mod Manager. It's crap. Use Mod Organizer or install things manually.

Love the body textures but for some reason the head is VERY reflective, it gives it a greyish shine that makes it look like an unfinished texture.   Is there a way to change this?

Update to newer version of Werewolves.

No offense taken. I'm not going to include Moutarde's meshes as optional download, since managing all the options is painful, time consuming and not worth the effort. But you feel free to use whatever meshes you like. Mix and match.

Something I just found out, the pack Werewolves by Erundil v3.2a for SSL Werewolves.7z is missing two textures for the female head (...)

Fixed in new version.

I just installed this mod, and when I went into werewolf form, I didn't unequip my arrows, which looked really strange. Is this a known issue (I have the mighty beasts + SOS version, though being female that latter won't affect *me* much, obviously)

I believe there is a mod that auto unequipts arrows bows etc. Don't have the link available now but it is on the nexus. Not sure if it is effective with transformations.. Something to try. Never had thatproblem before however I hadn't "wolf'd " out with mighty beast and such either.. Just plain game..

It has nothing to do with my mod. How your weapons are equipped is handled by either vanilla game or other mods.

Werewolves by Erundil v3.2a for SSL Werewolves.7z  download is missing FemaleWerewolfhead_n.dds and FemaleWerewolfhead_sk.dds so the head dose not show properly I got these from the stand alone download to fix this just letting any one that is having a head issue know this is the fix also to let the author of the mod know that they are missing.

I know, fixed in new version.

i was having problems on hircines hunt because sinding - well, when he appeared he was all over the place. So I disabled mighty werewolves but not this (mighty + sos version), and he appeared as normal.

In some confusion I went to the nexus to ask questions on the mighty werewolves thread. And Mighty Werewolves and Might Vampires have completely disappeared.

Help!

Your question has nothing to do with my mod, nor Mighty Beasts. Anyway - Mighty Beasts is here:

Werewolf

Vampire Lord

Same for me

Don't use NMM. It's crap. Install things manually or use Mod Organizer.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Erundil, I want to ask you something. You'll see I am using SOS Light because I don't want to overload my game with SOS Full's scripts however, I want my werewolf character to have schlong and balls, so I wonder which might be the right setup for me. Thanks in advance for your mod.

Hello Erundil, I want to ask you something. You'll see I am using SOS Light because I don't want to overload my game with SOS Full's scripts however, I want my werewolf character to have schlong and balls, so I wonder which might be the right setup for me. Thanks in advance for your mod.

As you probably know SOS Light is a limited version of normal SOS. It has much less features (many less? not sure how to say it right)

I don't use it, so I'm not sure how limited it is though. I'd treat SOS Light as an impaired little brother of SOS and take us much responsibility of it as possible :P But to choose the best setup for SOS Light we need to know just how impaired it is. This means some testing for you.

Do the quiz below. Find out the answers by testing SOS Light in the game without my mod. Start at #1:

1. Does SOS Light apply schlongs to werewolves at all? YES: go to #2; NO: go to #4.

2. Does SOS Light give an option to disable applying schlongs to werewolves? YES: go to #3; NO: go to #5.

3. Use that option to disable werewolf handling in SOS Light; go to #4

4. My mod has to apply the penis. Do you want the new meshes with weight slider (from Mighty Beasts) or prefer the old ones without it? NEW: go to #A; OLD: go to #C.

5. SOS has to apply the penis. Do you want the new meshes with weight slider (from Mighty Beasts) or prefer the old ones without it? NEW: go to #B; OLD: go to #D.

A. Choose v3.4 and pick Animal-penis version (Penis-Yes, if installing manually); go to #E.

B. Choose v3.4 and pick the SOS-penis version (Penis-No, if installing manually); go to #E.

C. Choose v3.2 Classic Standalone; go to #E.

D. Choose v3.2 Classic for SOS; go to #E.

E. You're all set. Share your results in this topic. It will be useful for other SOS Light users.

The same rule as above will apply when installing SexLab Werewolves and choosing "meshes by Erundil" or however Ep1cL3w7z called them. Use the corresponding options. If something is not identical to the letter use brain and figure it out :)

---snip---

No offense taken. I'm not going to include Moutarde's meshes as optional download, since managing all the options is painful, time consuming and not worth the effort. But you feel free to use whatever meshes you like. Mix and match.

---snip---

LOL, me goes it at this mod just plain, that is why the several breast sizes are available. :)

• 4 months later...

I just installed this mod, and when I went into werewolf form, I didn't unequip my arrows, which looked really strange. Is this a known issue (I have the mighty beasts + SOS version, though being female that latter won't affect *me* much, obviously)

its not just the pc verion my xbox did it to

its not just the pc verion my xbox did it to

And just as I already stated this issue has nothing to do with my mod. Moving on...

• 5 months later...

I know I'm awfully late to this discussion, but I must say this mod makes werewolves look good!

There's just one detail I can't figure out. I had an older version of this mod, and the female werewolf had her nipples. She seems to have lost them when I installed 3.4. It's not a huge deal, but she does look a bit odd with Barbie doll breasts.

Is this the nature of this mod, or could I have muddled something in the install?

I know I'm awfully late to this discussion, but I must say this mod makes werewolves look good!

There's just one detail I can't figure out. I had an older version of this mod, and the female werewolf had her nipples. She seems to have lost them when I installed 3.4. It's not a huge deal, but she does look a bit odd with Barbie doll breasts.

Is this the nature of this mod, or could I have muddled something in the install?

Thank you, thank you, it really makes me feel like I'm worth something!

But let's get to the issue at hand.

I have to ask you to be more specific... What do you mean by "barbie doll"?

Let me just explain how things work in my mod and make a wild guess on what you meant.

The way my mod works is it takes meshes from Mighty Beasts and gives them new and improved textures.

Textures have nipples drawn on them, both male and female versions.

The mesh doesn't have nipples modeled. They're just painted on the texture. I also made bump maps (aka normal maps) to emulate the shape of a nipple a bit. But that's it. This is how it works in v3.4.

In previous versions I was using different meshes, but they din't have nipples either. They were just painted on the texture.

Wild guess time:

You finally noticed that the nipples are painted on texture and not actually there in the mesh. So they are flat when observed from the side.

You didn't notice it in previous versions, so you came to think that the nipples were removed from the mesh, even though they were never there to begin with.

Let me know if I got it right. I consider guessing my specialty :P

Oh, and if you are going to make a request to model the nipples into the mesh - don't.

I'm mostly out of modding, and even if I wasn't, it wouldn't be worth the effort. Sorry.

Thank you, thank you, it really makes me feel like I'm worth something!

But let's get to the issue at hand.

I have to ask you to be more specific... What do you mean by "barbie doll"?

Let me just explain how things work in my mod and make a wild guess on what you meant.

The way my mod works is it takes meshes from Mighty Beasts and gives them new and improved textures.

Textures have nipples drawn on them, both male and female versions.

The mesh doesn't have nipples modeled. They're just painted on the texture. I also made bump maps (aka normal maps) to emulate the shape of a nipple a bit. But that's it. This is how it works in v3.4.

In previous versions I was using different meshes, but they din't have nipples either. They were just painted on the texture.

Wild guess time:

You finally noticed that the nipples are painted on texture and not actually there in the mesh. So they are flat when observed from the side.

You didn't notice it in previous versions, so you came to think that the nipples were removed from the mesh, even though they were never there to begin with.

Let me know if I got it right. I consider guessing my specialty :P

Oh, and if you are going to make a request to model the nipples into the mesh - don't.

I'm mostly out of modding, and even if I wasn't, it wouldn't be worth the effort. Sorry.

Thanks for the reply.

Your post sent me back into the game where I took a much closer look. "Barbie doll" is basically breasts minus nipples, like a Barbie doll. I definitely noticed the painted on nipples in the older version, but noticed they were gone when I installed the latest version of this mod. I made a screen shot and attached the file.

Again, your werewolves look so damned good, that this is not a big deal with me; especially, since I'm often first person view, or if I'm in third person view, I'm seeing mostly my back. Moutarde's female werewolf is nice, but your female werewolf looks a lot more natural.

The main reason for my post is to see if I perhaps muddled something in the install, or if not, to see if there's a place where I can get the model from the 3.3. If neither is possible, then no big deal. I'll still use this werewolf model regardless.

To conclude, my sincere thanks for making this mod available. If the fix is easy, then I look forward to it, if not, then no worries.

Cheers

post-358521-0-54715100-1453011928_thumb.jpg

(...) your werewolves look so damned good, that this is not a big deal with me; especially, since I'm often first person view, or if I'm in third person view, I'm seeing mostly my back. Moutarde's female werewolf is nice, but your female werewolf looks a lot more natural. (...)

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. It *is* a big deal and it's not supposed to look like this. I will look into it.

Edit:

Ok, looked into it.

Your game uses vanilla textures. These are not mine at all.

But you use the correct female mesh I prepared (contrary to popular belief these are not my meshes, they were made by authors of Schlongs of Skyrim and released as "Mighty Beasts - Werewolf"; I just edited them a little).

I don't have a clue as to why would the game use vanilla textures, when the mesh doesn't point at them...

Also checked if there is a texture set assigned to ArmorAddon in ESP, but there isn't.

Try reinstalling the textures I prepared. Overwrite everything when asked.

If it doesn't work... well, it pains me to say it but the best way to solve problems with mods is to reinstall EVERYfuckinTHING - by first uninstalling the game, then deleting the mod files manually, then installing everything back. And then when you are done with everything else, install my mod and overwrite everything.

• 4 months later...

Hey, not certain if anyone can help me here. I have spent the last few hours trying to get the werewolf cocks from this mod to equip in the game, and nothing seems to be working. I am using SOS, and even if I set the % for werewolves on the two cocks I have installed the werewolf just ends up castrated.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or what I should be doing to use the cocks from this mod instead of anything from SOS. Even the cocks that werewolf npc's have would be an improvement since it at least looks more canine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey, not certain if anyone can help me here. I have spent the last few hours trying to get the werewolf cocks from this mod to equip in the game, and nothing seems to be working. I am using SOS, and even if I set the % for werewolves on the two cocks I have installed the werewolf just ends up castrated.

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or what I should be doing to use the cocks from this mod instead of anything from SOS. Even the cocks that werewolf npc's have would be an improvement since it at least looks more canine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sadly - your problem has nothing to do with this mod. As I stated in the description, if you are using SoS, then it's SoS's job to apply penises to people and creatures. You should go and ask in the SoS thread. But before you do, try checking your settings in Mod Configuration Menu (MCM). Make sure that penises are enabled for Werewolves on at least one of the SoS Addons you are using. That's all I have to say. Not my field of expertise. Oh, wait, there is more. To make it easier on ppl helping you, try without my mod. With vanilla meshes for werewolves. It's not my mod that breaks your game, but it's easier to fix a problem when you have less suspects. After you have those penises appear on normal, vanilla werewolves, install my mod back. The problem should be fixed.

• 1 month later...

I have been trying to apply the Derrax style werewolf "male implements" to this mod, including the standard and the contextual mesh.

Despite calling for its settings, the "male implements" are missing from the model.

To reiterate, I ensured that I did not use the SoS werewolf meshes by disabling them manually. That way, the two do not end up together really awkwardly like it does at times. It is strange how they are two separate entities occupying the same area.

I am also not using Mighty Beasts, because I feel the strange incompatibilities were not worth my were-form proportioned to my character.

When it comes to prettying up the werewolf skin, I am using Bellyaches' because of its easy compatibility with Derrax's textures. Also, the Bellyache Texture appears on my model, and I actually like it more than the ones you currently have due to its higher res.

Also, as another strange issue, when I am transformed, S-Lab registers my current gender as female, despite S-Lab being correct about my character's gender the rest of the time.

I hope to get some help from this soon!

How do I ensure that these "implements" are used in game?

This will hopefully show an image of what my model currently looks like, attached below.

Sorry to sound a little weird. This is my first time using this service, due to the big takedowns on the Nexus.

I only hope to be polite about this chunk of the internet that I have to admit, I am a little embarrassed to dig into, but really only for myself.

post-598852-0-73902400-1466927714_thumb.jpg

I have been trying to apply the Derrax style werewolf "male implements" to this mod, including the standard and the contextual mesh.

Despite calling for its settings, the "male implements" are missing from the model.

To reiterate, I ensured that I did not use the SoS werewolf meshes by disabling them manually. That way, the two do not end up together really awkwardly like it does at times. It is strange how they are two separate entities occupying the same area.

I am also not using Mighty Beasts, because I feel the strange incompatibilities were not worth my were-form proportioned to my character.

When it comes to prettying up the werewolf skin, I am using Bellyaches' because of its easy compatibility with Derrax's textures. Also, the Bellyache Texture appears on my model, and I actually like it more than the ones you currently have due to its higher res.

Also, as another strange issue, when I am transformed, S-Lab registers my current gender as female, despite S-Lab being correct about my character's gender the rest of the time.

I hope to get some help from this soon!

How do I ensure that these "implements" are used in game?

This will hopefully show an image of what my model currently looks like, attached below.

Sorry to sound a little weird. This is my first time using this service, due to the big takedowns on the Nexus.

I only hope to be polite about this chunk of the internet that I have to admit, I am a little embarrassed to dig into, but really only for myself.

Well, hello there. Welcome to Loverslab.

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve. You're mixing a lot of werewolf mods, some of them I've never heard of before.

I'd love to help, but I don't think I can. I'm not even sure if you're using my mod (you haven't mentioned it).

If you do use my mod, I can help with that, and that alone. I can't really help if you try to mix my mod with mods I never heard about.

The generic advice I can give you is this:

0. "Install mod X" means installing mod X and *all* mods that mod X needs to run (prerequisites, dependencies, requirements, and so on)

1. Make sure everything is running as it should WITHOUT MODS

2. Install SexLab, make sure everything works (if there are problems, report them to SexLab support thread)

3. Install my mod, and make sure everything works (report problems to me, if there are any)

4. Install other werewolf mods, test after adding each one; if there are problems, ask authors of those mods; if they don't reply - you are on your own

Thank you for the swift reply! 

By the way, when I was referring to Derrax, I was referring to his mod on the nexus which used the compact sheathed were-junk. He had it as a standalone mod and barely managed to stay away from the Ban Hammer.

Bellyache did a bunch of 2 and 4K animal re-skins, including a lot of werewolf variants, as shown in the photo above. The eyes are also of his making.

What I am attempting to do is combine the features of both S-Lab Werewolves and your Mod. 

From what it looks like, or as far as I can tell, the S-Lab Werewolves has the ability to force your desires into unsuspecting and horrified evildoers, including an MCM menu to bind and enable such conditions.

I had tried to install your mod, since it included both male and female werewolf genitals, but it seems to me that when I installed it using Nexus Mod manager, there was no install prompt, unlike S-Lab's mod. There was also no conflicts during installation, like I would have expected.

When I attempted to install your mod (the version that supposedly has the contents of S-Lab Werewolves) there was no MCM menu for it to tweak settings, and the model remained unchanged.

Installing both (S-Lab Werewolves first, yours second) allowed for animations to complete, and scripts to run just fine, but it appears that none of your features came through.

what I wish to achieve is to have is having this mod's genitals and S-Lab werewolves scripts and animations.

i am sorry if I had confused you regarding how little I had mentioned your mod, thanks!

Thank you for the swift reply! 

By the way, when I was referring to Derrax, I was referring to his mod on the nexus which used the compact sheathed were-junk. He had it as a standalone mod and barely managed to stay away from the Ban Hammer.

Bellyache did a bunch of 2 and 4K animal re-skins, including a lot of werewolf variants, as shown in the photo above. The eyes are also of his making.

What I am attempting to do is combine the features of both S-Lab Werewolves and your Mod.

Ok, let's stop here. First, let's establish that "SexLab Werewolves" = SSLW. Ok? I'm going to use this name a lot, so a shorthand will be useful :)

I'm in contact with the author of SSLW and we made sure our mods are compatible.

The way it works is, SSLW already includes my mod (version 3.3 of my mod, to be precise).

The only thing is he's using my v3.3 files, and there is v3.4 available here.

The thing is, if you wanted to update SSLW to include my v3.4 files, the only thing to replace are textures.

And you are going to use your own HD textures anyway.

From what it looks like, or as far as I can tell, the S-Lab Werewolves has the ability to force your desires into unsuspecting and horrified evildoers, including an MCM menu to bind and enable such conditions.

I had tried to install your mod, since it included both male and female werewolf genitals, but it seems to me that when I installed it using Nexus Mod manager, there was no install prompt, unlike S-Lab's mod. There was also no conflicts during installation, like I would have expected.

DO NOT USE NEXUS MOD MANAGER. EVER. It's unreliable, handles fomod scripts in unusual way. Use Mod Organizer instead. Or use any mod manager that ISN'T Nexus Mod Manager. Or even install mods manually. It's still better than using NMM. Srsly. I'm tired of thousands of ppl who need help with NMM. It doesn't work. Drop it. End of story.

When I attempted to install your mod (the version that supposedly has the contents of S-Lab Werewolves) there was no MCM menu for it to tweak settings, and the model remained unchanged.

My mod never had the contents of SSLW in it. Never. I had a variant of v3.2 that was supposed to be used as patch for SSLW. But never contained SSLW.

Installing both (S-Lab Werewolves first, yours second) allowed for animations to complete, and scripts to run just fine, but it appears that none of your features came through.

That's because author of SSLW has a habit of using different file paths. He doesn't like how I name things, so he changes it. We had a hearty discussion about it and... well, we agreed to disagree.

what I wish to achieve is to have is having this mod's genitals and S-Lab werewolves scripts and animations.

i am sorry if I had confused you regarding how little I had mentioned your mod, thanks!

Well, as I said the best way to do this is to just install SSLW. It has my files included. When you install it with mod manager, there will be an option where you choose different variants of body meshes, textures and so on. Just pick mine. I should be mentioned as Erundil in the installer.

I'd check it out for you, but I don't have the game installed for almost 2 years now. If SSLW installer proves confusing, just send me screenshots of how you attempt to install SSLW - I'll figure it out and tell you which options to pick.

Well, as I said the best way to do this is to just install SSLW. It has my files included. When you install it with mod manager, there will be an option where you choose different variants of body meshes, textures and so on. Just pick mine. I should be mentioned as Erundil in the installer.

I'd check it out for you, but I don't have the game installed for almost 2 years now. If SSLW installer proves confusing, just send me screenshots of how you attempt to install SSLW - I'll figure it out and tell you which options to pick.

Thank you so much for the clarification!

I have given Mod Organizer a try, and I have attempted to install SSLW. Thankfully, the installations menus showed up! the bad news is, despite that improvement, I am continuing to have problems.

There were a couple of errors, but otherwise, it appeared to have installed incorrectly and got tacked onto the right size. But, even though it shows up in that menu, it does not show up in any other menu.

Upon closer inspection, it seems like NONE of the assets got installed at all, not even the ESP, into the proper folders.

probably the biggest sign that it didn't work is the fact that the new animations didn't register with the FNIS installer.

I am using the Beta 3 version SSLW, hoping that it would be the most compatible. From the looks of it, this one should contain all of the files that should get in there.

It may not be working, but hey, Such is progress!

post-598852-0-40363300-1467450774_thumb.jpg

post-598852-0-90596800-1467450807_thumb.jpg

post-598852-0-05000700-1467451163_thumb.jpg

post-598852-0-64338500-1467451247_thumb.jpg

Thank you so much for the clarification!

I have given Mod Organizer a try, and I have attempted to install SSLW. Thankfully, the installations menus showed up! the bad news is, despite that improvement, I am continuing to have problems.

There were a couple of errors, but otherwise, it appeared to have installed incorrectly and got tacked onto the right size. But, even though it shows up in that menu, it does not show up in any other menu.

Upon closer inspection, it seems like NONE of the assets got installed at all, not even the ESP, into the proper folders.

probably the biggest sign that it didn't work is the fact that the new animations didn't register with the FNIS installer.

I am using the Beta 3 version SSLW, hoping that it would be the most compatible. From the looks of it, this one should contain all of the files that should get in there.

It may not be working, but hey, Such is progress!

Ok, so... this first screenshot... with folders. Do not install mods like this. It's a manual method. Use the method that uses installer (the method from the last screenshot), whenever possible.

But that aside - the way MO (Mod Manager) works, is it uses virtualization. It doesn't install into the game folder, but instead has its own directory for mods.

So, you have to start the game THROUGH Mod Manager to get its mods to work. This is the first thing. If you look on the list of installed mods and rightclick SSLW, there should be an "Open folder in explorer" entry, or maybe "Show installed files", or whatever. If you choose it, you'll see that MO stores mods in their separate folders.

To be honest I can't offer much help with mod managers. I don't use them. The way I do it, is I use Mod Manager only to see the installer. Then once MO has installed the mod, I just take the files and dump them into game folder. And play without using MO, really.

Also - SSLW doesn't include any animations. Here's the full list of SSLW contents:

- meshes

- textures

- scripts (they implement the MCM menu and all the rape functionality)

- ESP file (makes use of said meshes, textures and scripts)

The only animations SSLW interacts with, are the animations included in SexLab.

Anyway, we are getting quite far away from my field of expertise. SSLW is not my mod, I just made some files for it. I don't know enough about SSLW to offer anything but guesses. So - I'm guessing that:

a) you have some dependencies errors (like not having installed Creature Framework, which is required by SSLW)

B) you didn't start Skyrim THROUGH Mod Manager

c) you didn't configure SexLab properly (didn't enable "creature animations")

d) you didn't install Creature Pack for FNIS

Srlsy, guessing. No idea. SSLW is not really my mod.