• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Reddragon01826 said:

hello

Can't seem to get your mod to extract with NMM it's just keeps coming up with error. tried downloading it a few times and always the same problem

You can always just install it manually.

I don't use mod managers, but thousands of people do - no one has reported any problems with my mod. On the other hand, I've heard reports that NMM sucks beyond reason. So how about you try another mod manager and see if the same problem occurs.

16 hours ago, Erundil said:

You can always just install it manually.

I don't use mod managers, but thousands of people do - no one has reported any problems with my mod. On the other hand, I've heard reports that NMM sucks beyond reason. So how about you try another mod manager and see if the same problem occurs.

I know nmm isn't that good, but it's the easiest for me to use as of right now. 

I don't mind doing it manually, just wasn't sure what files I need to copy over. I don't believe I need all of them. 

On 1/14/2019 at 5:25 PM, Reddragon01826 said:

I know nmm isn't that good, but it's the easiest for me to use as of right now. 

I don't mind doing it manually, just wasn't sure what files I need to copy over. I don't believe I need all of them. 

Here's the algorithm to follow for manual installation:

1. Delete/ignore the fomod folder (there are screenshots inside, but you can also find them in the mod's gallery here on LoversLab)

2. What head do you want?

a) Default - delete/ignore all folders with "Head-Howling" in their name

b) Howling - delete/ignore all folders with "Head-Default" in their name

3. Do you use SOS?

a) No - delete/ignore all folders with "Penis-No" in their name, then skip to 5.

b) Yes - just go to 4.

4. Do you want SOS to add human-style penises to your werewolf?

a) Yes - delete/ignore all folders with "Penis-Yes" in their name (remember to later turn on the werewolf handling in MCM option menu of SOS)

b) No - delete/ignore all folders with "Penis-No" in their name

5. Which bodytype do you want for male werewolves?

a) Regular - delete/ignore all folders with "Body-Bodybuilder" in their name

b) Bodybuilder - delete/ignore all folders with "Body-Regular" in their name

Ok, you're done. Install everything you didn't delete/ignore into the Data folder in your Skyrim directory.

"Simple" as that.

5 hours ago, Erundil said:

Here's the algorith to follow for manual installation:

1. Delete/ignore the fomod folder (there are screenshots inside, but you can also find them in the mod's gallery here on LoversLab)

2. What head do you want?

a) Default - delete/ignore all folders with "Head-Howling" in their name

b) Howling - delete/ignore all folders with "Head-Default" in their name

3. Do you use SOS?

a) No - delete/ignore all folders with "Penis-No" in their name, then skip to 5.

b) Yes - just go to 4.

4. Do you want SOS to add human-style penises to your werewolf?

a) Yes - delete/ignore all folders with "Penis-Yes" in their name (remember to later turn on the werewolf handling in MCM option menu of SOS)

b) No - delete/ignore all folders with "Penis-No" in their name

5. Which bodytype do youwant for male werewolves?

a) Regular - delete/ignore all folders with "Body-Bodybuilder" in their name

b) Bodybuilder - delete/ignore all folders with "Body-Regular" in their name

Ok, you're done. Install everything you didn't delete/ignore into the Data folder in your Skyrim directory.

"Simple" as that.

Ty for the help worked perfectly

Why hello! Jesus, man, you don't even realize how heartwarming it was for me to experience your reaction.

Yes, I'm back. Kind of. Not really. Maybe a little bit.

Ok, full disclosure: I've spent years of my chichildhood and a good amount of my adulthood modding The Elder Scrolls. Started around 2003 with Morrowind, kept at it until Skyrim got released in 2011 and just kept modding Skyrim until a few years ago. Then I took a long break. I started to feel tired of this game.

The thing is, I never really played it. I've never experienced the story of neither Morrowind nor Skyrim. Most of what I know about the questlines comes from the data I mined while modding. So this time around, I'm back to beat the game, for a change. Not without mods, of course, but with a very minimal set of mods. Well, minimal by my standards, my load order goes all the way from 00 to 55 (hex55=dec85, minus 5 for Skyrim, Update, and 3 DLCs...) exactly 80 ESM/ESP files. And quite a few mods without an ESM/ESP.

Anyway, I'm playing the game, for the first time. Instead of running it to test mods, like I've always done. Playing. The thing is, some of my mods sorely needed a few fixes... so here I am, modding again, instead of playing. I guess it's an addiction. I'm trying not to though. If I don't beat the game soon, it will age. It will become too old to be playable. Like Morrowind did. I tried beating it once, and it just felt clunky, inconvenient and... well boring, very slow-paced. And it looked ugly beyond measure. I don't want to experience the same with Skyrim, so I'm trying to finish it this year.

On 1/15/2019 at 7:36 PM, Erundil said:

Why hello! Jesus, man, you don't even realize how heartwarming it was for me to experience your reaction.

Yes, I'm back. Kind of. Not really. Maybe a little bit.

Ok, full disclosure: I've spent years of my chichildhood and a good amount of my adulthood modding The Elder Scrolls. Started around 2003 with Morrowind, kept at it until Skyrim got released in 2011 and just kept modding Skyrim until a few years ago. Then I took a long break. I started to feel tired of this game.

The thing is, I never really played it. I've never experienced the story of neither Morrowind nor Skyrim. Most of what I know about the questlines comes from the data I mined while modding. So this time around, I'm back to beat the game, for a change. Not without mods, of course, but with a very minimal set of mods. Well, minimal by my standards, my load order goes all the way from 00 to 55 (hex55=dec85, minus 5 for Skyrim, Update, and 3 DLCs...) exactly 80 ESM/ESP files. And quite a few mods without an ESM/ESP.

Anyway, I'm playing the game, for the first time. Instead of running it to test mods, like I've always done. Playing. The thing is, some of my mods sorely needed a few fixes... so here I am, modding again, instead of playing. I guess it's an addiction. I'm trying not to though. If I don't beat the game soon, it will age. It will become too old to be playable. Like Morrowind did. I tried beating it once, and it just felt clunky, inconvenient and... well boring, very slow-paced. And it looked ugly beyond measure. I don't want to experience the same with Skyrim, so I'm trying to finish it this year.

Well I'm happy you decided to actually play the game. I'm currently trying Oblivion for the first time and I'm also kinda seeing how the age is affecting it. Good thing that Skyrim is a bit more modern. :)

6 hours ago, Loony Khajiit said:

Do these textures work with Moonlight Tales? I kind of hate (not hate, more like "no longer like") the looks of vanilla werewolves 

Srsly no idea if they would work together out of the box, because I never used Moonlight Tales.

I think it's a matter of textures, mostly. My mod uses 3 sets of textures:

- male body textures (actually vanilla textures, but slightly retouched - mostly the added nipples)

- female textures (custom texture path and the 'lady bits' painted in - vagina, nipples and so on)

- penis textures (just brown, to much the fur color of the other 2 sets)

Now, Moonlight Tales only has 1 set of textures - a replacer for vanilla texture. If installed after my mod, Moonlight Tales should overwrite my male textures just fine.

Still, you're missing the female textures and penis textures, so mine will be used.

All of the above would happen, as long as there are no conflicting records in ESP files. If there are, Moonlight Tales could overwrite my mod, disabling the texture forking and forcing the females to use male meshes and textures. No idea really. You could potentially end up with females having penises.

Or you put my mod lower in the load order, despite installing Moonlight Tales later. Then you risk overwriting some Moonlight Tales settings.

Go experiment. All in all, these 2 mods don't seem very compatible, even on a conceptual level.

12 hours ago, Erundil said:

Srsly no idea if they would work together out of the box, because I never used Moonlight Tales.

- male body textures (actually vanilla textures, but slightly retouched - mostly the added nipples)

- female textures (custom texture path and the 'lady bits' painted in - vagina, nipples and so on)

Now, Moonlight Tales only has 1 set of textures - a replacer for vanilla texture. If installed after my mod, Moonlight Tales should overwrite my male textures just fine.

Still, you're missing the female textures and penis textures, so mine will be used.

All of the above would happen, as long as there are no conflicting records in ESP files. If there are, Moonlight Tales could overwrite my mod, disabling the texture forking and forcing the females to use male meshes and textures. No idea really. You could potentially end up with females having penises.

Or you put my mod lower in the load order, despite installing Moonlight Tales later. Then you risk overwriting some Moonlight Tales settings.

Go experiment. All in all, these 2 mods don't seem very compatible, even on a conceptual level.

So, I installed the mod in MO2, right after Moonlight Tales, and the mod seems to be working with the textures that come with MT (or at least, the only one I tested, which is the Husky option). Tested it out with a male character, so the penis was visible and the body shape seemed to be ok. Will try with a female one and upload the screenshots if you want.

12 hours ago, Erundil said:

Here's the male screenshot, the one that looks compatible so far. I tested it on a female character, and what came up was a mess. Had to disable skins in order to get the mod to work.

Nice job btw, totally love how the mod changes the body shape for the male

ScreenShot.jpg

I guess it would do, as long as you aren't bothered with the fur color on balls and shaft not matching the fur on the rest of the body.

I'm curious how it works on females. Though I can probably guess - females will use my texture, regardles of the MT variant you choose, end of story.

I also hope it didn't break the MT.

• 2 weeks later...

how do i make this work with creatureframework ? 

Basically, i chose the  howl head, and non sos mesh for dick. Now it's all fine and dandy untill the framework kicks in, it's resets the werewolf look to vanilla and attaches dick.  If i chose to use sos with CF have werewolf disabled i have a normal human dick on werewolf what don't change from the default size. And that's for npc WW 

On 2/4/2019 at 3:09 PM, tmblrfish said:

how do i make this work with creatureframework ? 

Basically, i chose the  howl head, and non sos mesh for dick. Now it's all fine and dandy untill the framework kicks in, it's resets the werewolf look to vanilla and attaches dick.  If i chose to use sos with CF have werewolf disabled i have a normal human dick on werewolf what don't change from the default size. And that's for npc WW 

I don't use Creature Features, but... let me get this straight - you want the meshes from Might Werewolves (specifically the Howling head mesh) AND Creature Features?

How about using this, then?

Oh, the link for Mighty Beasts - Werewolf posted in the description there is broken since ever, but you can use this reupload of mine:

Oh, btw Creature Features mod is apparently dead too. It's included in More Nasty Critters now but doesn't cover werewolves anymore. It's designed to work alongside Sexlab Werewolves instead, which is an improvement upon my mod (well, upon an old version of my mod, I might make a patch to make it use my newer meshes, but that's for the future and may or may not happen).

5 hours ago, mouton18 said:

as for the FOMOD on a different manager, I'm on vortex and I get an error when trying to Install using it. I tried manually following the steps you posted and it seems my vanilla meshes are taking priority but the texture works. 

Reveal hidden contents

error.jpg

My best bet why that would happen is that one of your Vortex-managed mods contains werewolf meshes. You can try finding which one, then pasting my meshes into that mod's folder, overwriting the files. This is as far as I can guide you, I do'n use Vortex, and never will.

59 minutes ago, Erundil said:

My best bet why that would happen is that one of your Vortex-managed mods contains werewolf meshes. You can try finding which one, then pasting my meshes into that mod's folder, overwriting the files. This is as far as I can guide you, I do'n use Vortex, and never will.

yeah it was only the "folder managed by vortex" file, the fomod installed properly after that.

Still trying to figure out why my female character uses the male werewolf body though.

11 hours ago, mouton18 said:

yeah it was only the "folder managed by vortex" file, the fomod installed properly after that.

Still trying to figure out why my female character uses the male werewolf body though.

Something is overwriting the changes my ESP makes to werewolf Armor Addon.

Keep in mind that mods often conflict with each other. Your options are to either:

- drop some of the mods

- make a patch that merges the changes done by those mods (best done by hand)

Modding your game requires knowledge and effort. It's not just install and go. If it was, we wouldn't have such a big forum where people teach each other how to mod :)

Here's how you get better at modding your game:

- stop using Vortex and use Mod Organizer (or install mods manually, like I do)

- grab TES5Edit from the Nexus and learn the basics of using it

- open the mods that do similar things or deal with different matters in TES5Edit and look for conflicts (like - open all werewolf mods)

3 hours ago, Erundil said:

Something is overwriting the changes my ESP makes to werewolf Armor Addon.

Keep in mind that mods often conflict with each other. Your options are to either:

- drop some of the mods

- make a patch that merges the changes done by those mods (best done by hand)

Modding your game requires knowledge and effort. It's not just install and go. If it was, we wouldn't have such a big forum where people teach each other how to mod :)

Here's how you get better at modding your game:

- stop using Vortex and use Mod Organizer (or install mods manually, like I do)

- grab TES5Edit from the Nexus and learn the basics of using it

- open the mods that do similar things or deal with different matters in TES5Edit and look for conflicts (like - open all werewolf mods)

Thats a bit mean. My SSEEdit skills are not that bad and vortex does warn about conflits. Your mod does work with HDT werewolves for the one asking, I tested it as the frame with your texture and everything is fine. 

2 hours ago, mouton18 said:

Thats a bit mean. My SSEEdit skills are not that bad and vortex does warn about conflits. Your mod does work with HDT werewolves for the one asking, I tested it as the frame with your texture and everything is fine. 

Vortex (and any other mod manager) would warn you about file conflicts - when file of 1 mod is overwriting the other. When it comes to records being overwritten by ESP files, mod managers don't check for that, they don't analyze them. That's what you use TES5Edit for. Also, please don't use SSEEdit for the old Skyrim.