16 hours ago, Erundil said:

Vortex (and any other mod manager) would warn you about file conflicts - when file of 1 mod is overwriting the other. When it comes to records being overwritten by ESP files, mod managers don't check for that, they don't analyze them. That's what you use TES5Edit for. Also, please don't use SSEEdit for the old Skyrim.

I mentioned SSEdit because you mentionned TES5edit which I do not use. I never said I was playing oldrim ;) 

On 2/11/2019 at 11:12 AM, mouton18 said:

I mentioned SSEdit because you mentionned TES5edit which I do not use. I never said I was playing oldrim ;) 

Well, this mod is for Oldrim. No wonder it doesn't work for you, if you use it with SSE... >_<

I only posted 1 SSE port of my mod, and it's an old version. Also, I didn't make it, it was made by AmicusLuporum. I provide no support for games I don't play and that includes SSE.

On 1/13/2019 at 7:18 PM, Erundil said:

You can always just install it manually.

I don't use mod managers, but thousands of people do - no one has reported any problems with my mod. On the other hand, I've heard reports that NMM sucks beyond reason. So how about you try another mod manager and see if the same problem occurs.

By the way, I was wondering, is there a way to make female werewolves look a little bit... thougher? Like, bigger and tougher looking, yet smaller and slimer than the male ones? I'd like if there was a modification to the current female model... Idk, I'd even accept it even if it was a male body with boobs on it. I rp a lot in this game, and one of my female characters isn't exactly "delicate", so I'd like for her werewolf form to look tougher.

7 hours ago, Loony Khajiit said:

By the way, I was wondering, is there a way to make female werewolves look a little bit... thougher? Like, bigger and tougher looking, yet smaller and slimer than the male ones? I'd like if there was a modification to the current female model... Idk, I'd even accept it even if it was a male body with boobs on it. I rp a lot in this game, and one of my female characters isn't exactly "delicate", so I'd like for her werewolf form to look tougher.

If you mean the size, then it's as simple as opening the ESP and editing the race. In vanilla (and in my mod) males are scaled to 1.03 and females to 1.00 (or something like that). Just change that in my mod (using TES5Edit or Creation Kit), save the file and enjoy.

If you mean tougher like muscles and shit, then you're out of luck. Either make a female mesh yourself (a lot of work) or find some good meshes online (also helluva lot of work, but requires less 3d skills).

8 hours ago, Erundil said:

If you mean the size, then it's as simple as opening the ESP and editing the race. In vanilla (and in my mod) males are scaled to 1.03 and females to 1.00 (or something like that). Just change that in my mod (using TES5Edit or Creation Kit), save the file and enjoy.

If you mean tougher like muscles and shit, then you're out of luck. Either make a female mesh yourself (a lot of work) or find some good meshes online (also helluva lot of work, but requires less 3d skills).

Hmm, wouldn't there be a way to, for example, take the male meshes and modify them? Like, resize some parts, remove the penis and just slap the female boobs into it?

7 hours ago, Loony Khajiit said:

Hmm, wouldn't there be a way to, for example, take the male meshes and modify them? Like, resize some parts, remove the penis and just slap the female boobs into it?

The meshes aren't modular, you can't just cut the boobs here and paste them there, to another mesh. Only head and penis are separate objects like this, boobs are not. Well, actually, it *is* possible to cut the boobs vertex by vertex - copy the entire headless body, then remove from it everything but boobs, but I'd have to reskin it and even then it would look weird, because the textures wouldn't match and you'd see a visible line where the pasted boobs stick to the body. (or rather go through the body, because if I shape them so that they stick perfectly, there'd be a visible gap once movement/animations kick in). Then I'd have to redo all the textures from scratch to hide that "stitch line" (a lot of work and the result would be a stitch line that's still visible, but less) - that's a lot of work, ultimately defeating the purpose of avoiding the actual mesh reshaping. It'd take similar amount of time and produce a better result to just reshape the male chest into boobs, then weight paint the chest area to the skeleton, then redo the normal maps from scratch so the boobs reflect light in correct directions (skipping this step would make an illusion of boobs being flat from certain angles).

TL;DR: depending on the method, it would either take a lot of work or take a lot of work and look bad, half-assed,

Besides, I rarely do this kind of work, so it would take even longer *for me*, because of my lack of practice.

Not to mention I'm not going to ever use the mesh you're asking for in my own playthrough.

Please ask someone else, you have my full permission to modify the meshes and redistribute your modification however you want.

On 2/14/2019 at 4:06 AM, Erundil said:

The meshes aren't modular, you can't just cut the boobs here and paste them there, to another mesh. Only head and penis are separate objects like this, boobs are not. Well, actually, it *is* possible to cut the boobs vertex by vertex - copy the entire headless body, then remove from it everything but boobs, but I'd have to reskin it and even then it would look weird, because the textures wouldn't match and you'd see a visible line where the pasted boobs stick to the body. (or rather go through the body, because if I shape them so that they stick perfectly, there'd be a visible gap once movement/animations kick in). Then I'd have to redo all the textures from scratch to hide that "stitch line" (a lot of work and the result would be a stitch line that's still visible, but less) - that's a lot of work, ultimately defeating the purpose of avoiding the actual mesh reshaping. It'd take similar amount of time and produce a better result to just reshape the male chest into boobs, then weight paint the chest area to the skeleton, then redo the normal maps from scratch so the boobs reflect light in correct directions (skipping this step would make an illusion of boobs being flat from certain angles).

TL;DR: depending on the method, it would either take a lot of work or take a lot of work and look bad, half-assed,

Besides, I rarely do this kind of work, so it would take even longer *for me*, because of my lack of practice.

Not to mention I'm not going to ever use the mesh you're asking for in my own playthrough.

Please ask someone else, you have my full permission to modify the meshes and redistribute your modification however you want.

Alright, will try to check how to modify them. Ty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please, someone help me! I've tested all versions of Sexlab Werewolves (this one, 3.0 and redux) and I still have the same problem, I can't use hotkeys to manage or progress the sex scene??? (Rotate scene etc). Is there any other way to start sex with an NPC as a werewolf different from this mod??

On 4/16/2019 at 8:41 PM, vmh1029 said:

Please, someone help me! I've tested all versions of Sexlab Werewolves (this one, 3.0 and redux) and I still have the same problem, I can't use hotkeys to manage or progress the sex scene??? (Rotate scene etc). Is there any other way to start sex with an NPC as a werewolf different from this mod??

This is just how it is. The way SexLab Werewolves works, it doesn't support the SexLab scene controls. The core mechanics of hooking into SexLab were written like this and all the possible variants around just build on it. All you can do is start the scene, sit back and enjoy the show :/

On 4/16/2019 at 8:41 PM, vmh1029 said:

That's caused by a bug in the SexLab code that doesn't account for the possibility of the player being in beast form when setting up the scene, so it doesn't bother enabling scene control hotkeys because "the player is not involved".

Install Ed86's SexLab 1.62 Fixes and the bug should go away.

4 hours ago, Erundil said:

This is just how it is. The way SexLab Werewolves works, it doesn't support the SexLab scene controls. The core mechanics of hooking into SexLab were written like this and all the possible variants around just build on it. All you can do is start the scene, sit back and enjoy the show :/

Actually, it's not the way SL is supposed to work, it was just a bug caused by the way the scene setup script was written. Using the patch I linked above (or any other similar patch, as IIRC HCoS includes a patch in its Mod Compatibility Kit as well), the controls should be enabled and work fine when starting sex as a werewolf.

31 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Actually, it's not the way SL is supposed to work, it was just a bug caused by the way the scene setup script was written. Using the patch I linked above (or any other similar patch, as IIRC HCoS includes a patch in its Mod Compatibility Kit as well), the controls should be enabled and work fine when starting sex as a werewolf.

I said this is how it works, not how this is *supposed* to work. Having cancer is how it is, which doesn't imply everyone is *supposed* to get cancer :D

Anyway, thx for posting the fix. I'll include it in the mod's description.

Kudos, man.

Unless you're a woman, in which case I take that back.

("Kudos, girl" in that case.)

On 1/14/2019 at 12:51 PM, Erundil said:

Here's the algorithm to follow for manual installation:

1. Delete/ignore the fomod folder (there are screenshots inside, but you can also find them in the mod's gallery here on LoversLab)

2. What head do you want?

a) Default - delete/ignore all folders with "Head-Howling" in their name

b) Howling - delete/ignore all folders with "Head-Default" in their name

3. Do you use SOS?

a) No - delete/ignore all folders with "Penis-No" in their name, then skip to 5.

b) Yes - just go to 4.

4. Do you want SOS to add human-style penises to your werewolf?

a) Yes - delete/ignore all folders with "Penis-Yes" in their name (remember to later turn on the werewolf handling in MCM option menu of SOS)

b) No - delete/ignore all folders with "Penis-No" in their name

5. Which bodytype do you want for male werewolves?

a) Regular - delete/ignore all folders with "Body-Bodybuilder" in their name

b) Bodybuilder - delete/ignore all folders with "Body-Regular" in their name

Ok, you're done. Install everything you didn't delete/ignore into the Data folder in your Skyrim directory.

"Simple" as that.

How exactly do I install them into my data folder? Just drag and drop, or is there something special I need to do? Keep in mind that I consider myself to be an idiot with computer stuff. I should also probably mention that I don't want sex lab, I just want my werewolves to be visibly male or female.

6 hours ago, Pheonixwolfgirl said:

How exactly do I install them into my data folder? Just drag and drop, or is there something special I need to do? Keep in mind that I consider myself to be an idiot with computer stuff. I should also probably mention that I don't want sex lab, I just want my werewolves to be visibly male or female.

Yeah, just copy the files. Dragging and dropping should do the trick.

Ever since I merged my "Werewolves" with "SexLab Werewolves" the algorithm got a bit longer. There is a new algorithm included in the pack under "MANUAL INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.txt".

I'll copy them here, just in case:

MANUAL INSTALLATION - FIRST STEPS

1. Install the contents of "0. Werewolves + SexLab Werewolves (shared)"
   (by copying them into your Skyrim\Data\ folder)

2. Decide, if you need to install werewolf skeleton.
   Basically, you do, unless you already have it from XPMS(E).

3. Decide, which mod you want to install - Werewolves, or SexLab Werewolves.
   Werewolves have no requirements and work as little more than a mesh/texture replacer.
   SexLab Werewolves require SexLab and many other mods to function,
   but covers everything Werewolves have to offer and much more.
   Based on your choice, proceed to either of the 2 subfolders
   ("1. Werewolves" or "2. SexLab Werewolves")
   and read appropriate further instructions.

MANUAL INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR WEREWOLVES:

1. Install the contents of "Common".

2. What head do you want?
   Default head - delete all folders with "Head-Howling" in their name.
   Howling head - delete all folders with "Head-Default" in their name.

3. Do you use SOS?
   No - delete all folders with "Penis-No" in their name, then skip to 5.
   Yes - just go to 4.

4. Do you want SOS to add human-style penises to your werewolf?
   Yes - delete all folders with "Penis-Yes" in their name
   (remember to later turn on the werewolf handling in MCM option menu of SOS).
   No - delete all folders with "Penis-No" in their name.

5. Which bodytype do you want for male werewolves?
   Regular - delete all folders with "Body-Bodybuilder" in their name.
   Bodybuilder - delete all folders with "Body-Regular" in their name.

Ok, you're done. Install the contents of all the folders you didn't delete from here.
"Simple" as that.

MANUAL INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SEXLAB WEREWOLVES:

1. Install the contents of "0.00 Common"
   Now, do you want the fancy, high quality meshes with weight slider support?
   No - go to 2.
   Yes - install the contents of "00.1 Weight Slider for Mighty Beasts", then go to 4.

2. There is only 1 female option for basic meshes.
   Install "02.1 Female by Erundil (outdated)"
   Now, which male meshes do you want? The biggest difference is the penis shape.
   Creature Features - install "01.2 (Male only) Creature Features" - end of installation.
   Werewolves by Erundil - go to "01.1 Male by Erundil (outdated)".
   Here, install "0. Common" and either "1. Penis-Yes" or "1. Penis-No"
   (depending whether you want the mesh to include a penis or not).

3. Decide, which male meshes you want. The biggest difference is the penis shape.
   Mighty Creature Features - go to 4.
   Werewolves by Erundil - go to 5.

4. Install "01.2 (Male only) Creature Features"
   It has no female meshes, so you need to borrow some from Werewolves by Erundil.
   Go to "03.2 Male+Female by Erundil".
   From here, install the contents of:
   - "Common (female textures)"
   - "Head-Default (female meshes)".
   This is the end of the installation process, you're done.

5. Go to "03.2 Male+Female by Erundil".
   Install the contents of "Common (female textures)" and "Common (other textures)".

6. What head do you want?
   Default head - delete all folders with "Head-Howling" in their name.
   Howling head - delete all folders with "Head-Default" in their name.

7. Do you use SOS?
   No - delete all folders with "Penis-No" in their name, then skip to 9.
   Yes - just go to 8.

8. Do you want SOS to add human-style penises to your werewolf?
   Yes - delete all folders with "Penis-Yes" in their name
   (remember to later turn on the werewolf handling in MCM option menu of SOS).
   No - delete all folders with "Penis-No" in their name.

9. Which bodytype do you want for male werewolves?
   Regular - delete all folders with "Body-Bodybuilder" in their name.
   Bodybuilder - delete all folders with "Body-Regular" in their name.

Ok, you're done. Install the contents of all the folders you didn't delete from here.
This concludes the installation procedure.

So, if you don't want the SexLab functionality, follow:

- first "MANUAL INSTALLATION - FIRST STEPS"

- then "MANUAL INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR WEREWOLVES"

11 hours ago, Pheonixwolfgirl said:

I'm guessing that I copy the files to wherever the equivalent in my data folder is? Like with the 000. Common folder it would be Data/Textures/Actors/Character/Werewolf and so on and so forth?

Yes, that's correct. For example, copy all the contents of "0. Werewolves + SexLab Werewolves (shared)" directly into your "Data" folder.

Not the "0. Werewolves + SexLab Werewolves (shared)" itself, just everything in it.

By "Data" folder I mean the Data folder in your Skyrim directory. For Steam version of the game that's most likely \Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data

In this particular example, in "0. Werewolves + SexLab Werewolves (shared)" there is only the "Scripts" folder. So you grab that folder and copy that into Data. There is already the Scripts folder in Data, so you overwrite everything where necessary.

On 4/18/2019 at 6:02 AM, Blaze69 said:

That's caused by a bug in the SexLab code that doesn't account for the possibility of the player being in beast form when setting up the scene, so it doesn't bother enabling scene control hotkeys because "the player is not involved".

Install Ed86's SexLab 1.62 Fixes and the bug should go away.

Wow, I'm installing this right away. Thank you so much I'm gonna try it now!!!

is there a way to make victim after raped calmed?

system rather broken, when victim after raped continue attacking. and successful rape should have surrender animation with dialog like 'you win, i submit', then proceed to rape animation.

i can make werewolf able to rape with defeat as long as werewolf is allowed to activate stuff, but i'm not sure what bug is introduced if during rape animation, player turns back to human.

also, this mod when you have defeat or submit and if you press defeat/submit hotkey, werewolf becomes invisible and stays invisible until reverting back to human.

On 4/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, helmutw said:

is there a way to make victim after raped calmed?

system rather broken, when victim after raped continue attacking. and successful rape should have surrender animation with dialog like 'you win, i submit', then proceed to rape animation.

i can make werewolf able to rape with defeat as long as werewolf is allowed to activate stuff, but i'm not sure what bug is introduced if during rape animation, player turns back to human.

also, this mod when you have defeat or submit and if you press defeat/submit hotkey, werewolf becomes invisible and stays invisible until reverting back to human.

Sounds like either a conflict between those 2 mods or a script overload. I also experienced werewolves disappearing during sex and it was because of too many scripts fighting for system resources.

8 minutes ago, Erundil said:

Sounds like either a conflict between those 2 mods or a script overload. I also experienced werewolves disappearing during sex and it was because of too many scripts fighting for system resources.

is there a way to make raped enemies calmed, so that they don't attack player after raped?

20 hours ago, helmutw said:

is there a way to make raped enemies calmed, so that they don't attack player after raped?

I don't know how to answer that question... Yes, there is a way - you have to mod the game so it works that way.

Or use a console command on an enemy you raped once the deed is done.

Or find an already existing mod that does that (and doesn't conflict with your other mods).

Many possibilities :)

On 4/29/2019 at 11:47 PM, Erundil said:

I don't know how to answer that question... Yes, there is a way - you have to mod the game so it works that way.

Or use a console command on an enemy you raped once the deed is done.

Or find an already existing mod that does that (and doesn't conflict with your other mods).

Many possibilities :)

thing is, i don't know how to mod it that way, especially if involving scripts, if changing things in .esp i can do.

there might be mod that does that but i can't remember, i'll search more.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a weird bug.

Every time I rape someone for the first time as a werewolf, the game creates an exact copy of my self (as a werewolf) after sex.

It will stay there standing menacingly with a torch out for some reason (he won't attack or move).

If I try to talk to me (cause he is a copy of me) or even try to have sex with me. The game will crash, just like my social life.

I think the problem is being caused by this mod and the Untamed mod.

Any way I can fix this problem? cause I love both mods.

Link to the mod>>>