7 hours ago, Brunera said:

that puzzles me why I have werewolf / werewolf animations

Run FNIS for users again with your current load order. Start the game and go into the sexlab MCM. Under animation settings make sure 'enable creature animations' is checked. For good measure also uncheck 'restrict aggressive animations'. Go into SLAL and enable/register all animations, you can check when this is done by opening the dev console. Make sure the number of installed SLAL animations isn't too high as werewolves often get capped out of the animation limit due to being near the bottom of the list alphabetically. Then try the animation again.

If the problem persists, check in the Sexlab MCM for the name of the animation that's playing. If it is meant to be a werewolf on werewolf animation and one isn't animating then something is broken. If it isn't and the animation is meant for a werewolf and human, then werewolf on werewolf animations may be missing or unregistered, in which case check your installed animation mods. If you're still stumped on what the problem is, post a question on the sexlab technical support forum with a listing of your load order.

I have some mis-match between the werewolf mesh that is used for the werewolf transition and the actual player model when playing as a female werewolf.  The werewolf of the transition appears to be a big beefy male, but as soon as transition finishes the size shrinks down to the proper female size.  I think that this is because the mesh "fxwerewolftransitionskin.nif" doesn't match the proportions of the FemaleBodyWerewolf_1.nif.  This mod does not appear to include fxwerewolftransitionskin.nif, so I'm assuming that I'm using the default transition mesh.  Do you know of any mods that modify the transition mesh to be closer to the femaleBodyWerewolf mesh?

thank you,

So to try and save Erundil from some headaches in the coming days, I've been playing around and testing with the new SSE conversion by Nomkaz. The scripting seems to work perfectly so far, and I've had very few issues that couldn't be chalked up to Skyrim's general fuckery with these sort of things.

The only issue I consistently ran into was the werewolf penis from mighty beasts being obstinate. The mighty beast options would update arousal appropriately, but the penis itself would either be invisible(but still there) or would pop in with a bleach white texture. I double checked and triple checked all the texture pathing for them with nifscope and it was all proper. For some reason though it seemed like the mesh for the penis treated differently than the rest of the body. 

The solution was to simply run the meshes through an optimizer like cathedral.  (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316)

I don't know the specifics of how or why, but this fixed my issue. I've attached the archive of the mod after I ran all the other meshes through the optimizer. Hopefully this helps someone else as well. 

(SexLab) Werewolves v4.1 for SSE (by Nomkaz)_optimized.7z

Ok I need help. I have a female PC, and the female mesh straight up won't work. From what I can tell, its using the male model and not the female one. I do also have HDT Werewolves and Moonlight Tales if that helps any. I just can't for the life of me figure out why I can't be a female werewolf

I remember that some mods make women into male werewolves because of some SexLab bullshit not having animations for female werewolves...

SSL Werewolves also does a similar thing, but doesn't mess with meshes.

I'd check that.

If it's not that, I have 1 more idea.

I remember a bug where a script changes Aela into a male werewolf and all I needed to do to fix that was to recompile the script with Mighty Beasts (or SSL Werewolves) switched on.

Maybe it's a similar problem, but caused by MT or HDT WW.

Try disabling those mods and see if the problem persists.

If it's not that, I have no idea.

On 2/14/2021 at 1:26 PM, Okaydont said:

So to try and save Erundil from some headaches in the coming days, I've been playing around and testing with the new SSE conversion by Nomkaz. The scripting seems to work perfectly so far, and I've had very few issues that couldn't be chalked up to Skyrim's general fuckery with these sort of things.

The only issue I consistently ran into was the werewolf penis from mighty beasts being obstinate. The mighty beast options would update arousal appropriately, but the penis itself would either be invisible(but still there) or would pop in with a bleach white texture. I double checked and triple checked all the texture pathing for them with nifscope and it was all proper. For some reason though it seemed like the mesh for the penis treated differently than the rest of the body. 

The solution was to simply run the meshes through an optimizer like cathedral.  (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316)

I don't know the specifics of how or why, but this fixed my issue. I've attached the archive of the mod after I ran all the other meshes through the optimizer. Hopefully this helps someone else as well. 

(SexLab) Werewolves v4.1 for SSE (by Nomkaz)_optimized.7z 66.56 MB · 5 downloads

I'll add it to downloads, if that's ok with you.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so i'm a boit confused, please help out here:

1st which is the current (latest updated version)?

2nd it says mighty beast is included, but when i checked mighty beast is incompatible with monnlight tales, so not sure this mod is also incompatible?

dont want to ruin my loadout so not gonna test it, but if someone knows it would be useful to share

Thanks in advance 

On 3/19/2021 at 2:12 PM, Weiran said:

Okay so i'm a boit confused, please help out here:

1st which is the current (latest updated version)?

2nd it says mighty beast is included, but when i checked mighty beast is incompatible with monnlight tales, so not sure this mod is also incompatible?

dont want to ruin my loadout so not gonna test it, but if someone knows it would be useful to share

Thanks in advance 

Yes, it's incompatible.

And saying things like "not gonna test it" on a modding forum is a sure way to make people dislike you.

This is modding - we do stuff and test it. What are you even doing here?

On 3/22/2021 at 6:34 PM, Erundil said:

Yes, it's incompatible.

And saying things like "not gonna test it" on a modding forum is a sure way to make people dislike you.

This is modding - we do stuff and test it. What are you even doing here?

Yes, it's incompatible. = thanks for the reply

And saying things like "not gonna test it" on a modding forum is a sure way to make people dislike you. = 1 of course if it would have turned out that it is compatible, i would use the mod, now that i know its incompatible I will not use it. 2 I dont care if people like me or not

What are you even doing here? = Obviously looking for advise but if you were unable to decide that from what i posted, then its really not my fault, anyway if you dont want then dont answer in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Erundil,

currently i am using the old mod "SexLab Werewolves 3.0 Beta 5" but for whatver reason after shapshifting in Werewolve Form the mod didn´t change the textures to female werewolve anymore.

In the MCM of Creature Framework Sexlab Werewolve is active under Skin Textures (all skins) which is the way it always was and for the section on the right MCN Werewolves is active (to due ABC)

But only get the vanilla meshes when i shapeshift with my player character (which is female btw)

In SoS the werewolve schlong is deactivated to due ABC.

Usually, when you shapeshift you get the standard male mesh/texture and after 5-10 seconds it switches to the female texture meshes. It worked at least for Aela in the beginning of the quest where you get under the skyforge. She was a female werewolves.

I tried almost everything besides new installation of SL Werewolves (CF Reset/Debugging and SL Reset Function)

So when i try your mod, hoe will this work with ABC, since the section in your Screenshot for Werewolves is set to disabled. I guess because of the schlongs comming for male werevolves with your mod.

with kind regards

On 5/5/2021 at 10:51 AM, Mart0206 said:

Hello Erundil,

currently i am using the old mod "SexLab Werewolves 3.0 Beta 5" but for whatver reason after shapshifting in Werewolve Form the mod didn´t change the textures to female werewolve anymore.

In the MCM of Creature Framework Sexlab Werewolve is active under Skin Textures (all skins) which is the way it always was and for the section on the right MCN Werewolves is active (to due ABC)

But only get the vanilla meshes when i shapeshift with my player character (which is female btw)

In SoS the werewolve schlong is deactivated to due ABC.

Usually, when you shapeshift you get the standard male mesh/texture and after 5-10 seconds it switches to the female texture meshes. It worked at least for Aela in the beginning of the quest where you get under the skyforge. She was a female werewolves.

I tried almost everything besides new installation of SL Werewolves (CF Reset/Debugging and SL Reset Function)

So when i try your mod, hoe will this work with ABC, since the section in your Screenshot for Werewolves is set to disabled. I guess because of the schlongs comming for male werevolves with your mod.

with kind regards

Well, first of all it's called "beta". So expect things to be unstable. Also, it's Skyrim, so expect everything to be unstable.

Also, if it's the old version that you downloaded from somewhere else, then it might be a good idea to ask for help there.

Also, as far as I know, male and female werewolves use the same textures. If you mix this mod with some other mod that deals with werewolves, expect incompatibilities.

Hey ho. Using the SSE version, I get a crash when using the rape hotkey and ONLY the rape hotkey. Tying them up with defeat out of werewolf form then interacting with them and raping them from that menu works. it's just the hotkey that causes the crash, which sucks as that was kind of the main reason I downloaded. Do you have suggestions?

14 hours ago, kitsune wizard said:

Hey ho. Using the SSE version, I get a crash when using the rape hotkey and ONLY the rape hotkey. Tying them up with defeat out of werewolf form then interacting with them and raping them from that menu works. it's just the hotkey that causes the crash, which sucks as that was kind of the main reason I downloaded. Do you have suggestions?

Yes, try contacting the guy who ported it to SSE. You can find his name written in the CREDITS section of the description. Maybe he will be able to help.

• 5 weeks later...

hi is it normal that the sexlab werewolves esp point the female world model to Actors\WerewolfBeast\Character Assets\SLW\MaleBodyWerewolfErect_1.nif shouldnt it point to Actors\WerewolfBeast\Character Assets\SLW\FemaleBodyWerewolf_1.nif ?

1 hour ago, Seabook00 said:

hi is it normal that the sexlab werewolves esp point the female world model to Actors\WerewolfBeast\Character Assets\SLW\MaleBodyWerewolfErect_1.nif shouldnt it point to Actors\WerewolfBeast\Character Assets\SLW\FemaleBodyWerewolf_1.nif ?

It may be because back in the day there were no animations for female werewolves (and still there are only a few), so there is an option in MCM to turn into male werewolf for sex scenes to work. And there was a trigger to replace meshes on the fly. Check it in game - if it works as intended then all is good.

what bothers me is that every female char transform into a male werewolf.

and i have the option to use male aroused model disabled

nothing is overwriting your mod and tes5edit say that sexlabwerewolves.esp is overwrited by sexlabwerewolvesmb.esp

Edited by Seabook00