The only animations SSLW interacts with, are the animations included in SexLab.

Anyway, we are getting quite far away from my field of expertise. SSLW is not my mod, I just made some files for it. I don't know enough about SSLW to offer anything but guesses. So - I'm guessing that:

a) you have some dependencies errors (like not having installed Creature Framework, which is required by SSLW)

B) you didn't start Skyrim THROUGH Mod Manager

c) you didn't configure SexLab properly (didn't enable "creature animations")

d) you didn't install Creature Pack for FNIS

Srlsy, guessing. No idea. SSLW is not really my mod.

Thank you greatly! For you help with this one!

Man, I really hope I am not being too much of a burden on you.

UPDATE ON MY CURRENT SITUATION!

I needed to use Mod Organizer's executable function with FNIS and Wyre Bash. With that, I had successfully Installed SSLW! It now appears on the MCM. Animations can be performed with a proper key, and the other scripts work successfully! The only problem is, Despite having SSLW selected within the creature framework, the genitals still don't show up. Neither Male models or female ones.

Thank you very much for your help! Now, I just need to figure out how to get SSLW to register with Creature Framework.

post-598852-0-61286600-1467523055_thumb.jpg

post-598852-0-59735100-1467523059_thumb.jpg

post-598852-0-17608300-1467528714_thumb.jpg

post-598852-0-62057500-1467528720_thumb.jpg

The only animations SSLW interacts with, are the animations included in SexLab.

Anyway, we are getting quite far away from my field of expertise. SSLW is not my mod, I just made some files for it. I don't know enough about SSLW to offer anything but guesses. So - I'm guessing that:

a) you have some dependencies errors (like not having installed Creature Framework, which is required by SSLW)

B) you didn't start Skyrim THROUGH Mod Manager

c) you didn't configure SexLab properly (didn't enable "creature animations")

d) you didn't install Creature Pack for FNIS

Srlsy, guessing. No idea. SSLW is not really my mod.

Thank you greatly! For you help with this one!

Man, I really hope I am not being too much of a burden on you.

UPDATE ON MY CURRENT SITUATION!

I needed to use Mod Organizer's executable function with FNIS and Wyre Bash. With that, I had successfully Installed SSLW! It now appears on the MCM. Animations can be performed with a proper key, and the other scripts work successfully! The only problem is, Despite having SSLW selected within the creature framework, the genitals still don't show up. Neither Male models or female ones.

Thank you very much for your help! Now, I just need to figure out how to get SSLW to register with Creature Framework.

I'm glad you figured it out. It seems like your last issue is with SSLW and Creature Framework. Both mods were made by the same guy, so it would be best to go and ask him. I recieved an email from him recently, so I can tell you for a fact that he's active again. Kind of.

I'm glad you figured it out. It seems like your last issue is with SSLW and Creature Framework. Both mods were made by the same guy, so it would be best to go and ask him. I recieved an email from him recently, so I can tell you for a fact that he's active again. Kind of.

No problem. I think ill start bothering him about the issue.

Thank you for your help!

• 3 months later...

Alright so this mod and SL Werewolves do the same thing, right?  This one is more up to date though?  So, I should be using this?

Sorry, I know these are stupid question but I don't keep up with the modding scene until I feel like playing again. :\

No. Yes. Hard to tell.

Ok, I'm sorry, I will write full sentences.

No. Werewolves and SSL Werewolves don't do the same thing. SSL does a lot more and includes my mod (old version of my mod). SSL has tons of features, including a hotkey that allows you to rape people while in werewolf form. It also has more dependencies. My mod on the other hand is fairly simple - zero scripts and very few ESP edits, so it requires a really talented, naturally gifted idiot to break my mod. Because there is nothing to break, once it's installed properly.

Yes. My mod is more up to date. And I contacted the author of SSL about it and he said he's going to include the new version of my mod in SSL, but somehow other things took priority and he never did. It's been over a year now. Skyrim modding community is slowly dying out, I guess.

It's hard to tell which mod you should use. You should probably consider the features you want. If my mod is enough for you - use mine. If you want something that SSL offers, go for SSL (you'll be missing some of the improvements I made to meshes and textures though). So just pick whichever you like better. I'm cool with it. Me and the author of SSL aren't rivals or anything, we cooperate :P

• 1 month later...

Erundil quick question new to mixing in skyrim and just started playing I have most of the sexlab mods along with nastycritters which states the following for female werewolfs

"You need to have Sexlab Werewolves installed. I use those models! If you want other Werewolf models replace the .nifs / textures but keep the mod!"

Can I move your nif/ texture files over to the sexlabs werewolves like he said and get it to work?

Thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Erundil quick question new to mixing in skyrim and just started playing I have most of the sexlab mods along with nastycritters which states the following for female werewolfs

"You need to have Sexlab Werewolves installed. I use those models! If you want other Werewolf models replace the .nifs / textures but keep the mod!"

Can I move your nif/ texture files over to the sexlabs werewolves like he said and get it to work?

Thanks

SexLab Werewolves already uses my meshes and textures. Not the newest ones, but still. You might simply want to poke the author of SexLab Werewolves to update his mod with the newest version of mine.

i am having some trouble with the female model i cant see the vaginal texture, it just hair just the same as the vanilla except for tits and a anus 

PLZ HALP

Too little information for me to guess what exactly went wrong and how to fix it. Try installing my mod again and activating the ESP in the launcher.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Vielleicht hilft einigen dies, jedenfalls bei mir hat es funktioniert.

Wenn MoreNastyCritters (MNC) installiert ist, überschreibt diese immer z.B. v3.2 CLASSIC for SOS, Werewolves v3.4 oder andere, meine Erfahrung.

Ergebnis:
v3.2 CLASSIC for SOS mit der Wahl SOS (VectorPlexus Muscular) geht nicht, Werewolf hat 2 Penise. Werewolves v3.4 und mit der Wahl "Penis-No" und anschließend mit SOS (VectorPlexus Muscular) geht nicht, der Penis aus MNC überschreibt immer die Datei.

Ist "MNC" installiert, sollte dies vielleicht helfen. Wenn nicht, hilft es vielleicht wenn "MNC" deinstalliert ist.
Die Datei "malebodywerewolf_1" aus "Skyrim\Data\meshes\slnc\werewolfbeast\" muss durch eine Kopie der Datei 
"malebodywerewolf_1" aus "v3.2 CLASSIC for SOS", "Werewolves v3.4" ersetzt werden.

Ob es bei anderen funktioniert, kann ich nicht beantworten, jedenfalls konnte ich dass Problem so beheben.

Siehe die Bilder 1 - 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe some help this, anyway with me it has worked.

If MoreNastyCritters (MNC) is installed, it always overwrites e.g. v3.2 CLASSIC for SOS, Werewolves v3.4 or others, my experience.

Result:
v3.2 CLASSIC for SOS with the option SOS (VectorPlexus Muscular) does not go, Werewolf has 2 penise. Werewolves v3.4 and with the choice "Penis-No" and then with SOS (VectorPlexus Muscular) does not go, the penis from MNC always overwrites the file.

If "MNC" is installed, this might help. If not, it might help if "MNC" is uninstalled.

The file "malebodywerewolf_1.nif" from "Skyrim\Data\meshes\slnc\werewolfbeast\" must be replaced with a copy of the file "malebodywerewolf_1.nif" from "v3.2 CLASSIC for SOS", "Werewolves v3.4".

Whether it works with others, I can not answer, in any case I could fix that problem so.

See pictures 1 - 4

post-572452-0-53124800-1508505179_thumb.jpg

post-572452-0-76277300-1508505194_thumb.jpg

post-572452-0-51676000-1508505213_thumb.jpg

post-572452-0-37031100-1508505222_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/5/2017 at 4:25 PM, Luchesi said:

I seem to have an issue that I am too retarded to resolve. I am using the mod on SSE as a female character but the werewolf always uses the male mesh and penis whereas I'd like to be using the female mesh with the vagina.

I too have this problem on the SSE edition of the mod. The installer only show the body options for males, and in game my female character transforms into a male werewolf.

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, Squidems666 said:

Any way to make the female's breasts bigger?

Huh... Like, get her full of puppies so her breasts swell with milk and get bigger? :classic_rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I think the female meshes from Horny Werewolves of Skyrim have bigger breasts than these, so you may want to give it a shot (also it should be more compatible with Creature Framework and such). Otherwise, if I'm wrong or that's still not big enough, the Female Werewolf mod has bigger options available for download.

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Huh... Like, get her full of puppies so her breasts swell with milk and get bigger? :classic_rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I think the female meshes from Horny Werewolves of Skyrim have bigger breasts than these, so you may want to give it a shot (also it should be more compatible with Creature Framework and such). Otherwise, if I'm wrong or that's still not big enough, the Female Werewolf mod has bigger options available for download.

Thanks, That would be nice too ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2018 at 9:42 PM, shadowshepard said:

The Werewolves v3.4 (most recent) is missing something to make it work i can not for the life of me get it to work using Nexis mod manager  The one for special edition works but the werewolf's  are just missing texture !'s 

h'.PNG

I have the same issue. I'm disappointed to see you haven't gotten any answers for the issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 11:42 AM, shadowshepard said:

The Werewolves v3.4 (most recent) is missing something to make it work i can not for the life of me get it to work using Nexis mod manager  The one for special edition works but the werewolf's  are just missing texture !'s 

h'.PNG

Still no fix for the issue?

• 2 weeks later...

In Vortex Mod Manager "Werewolves v3.4 (most recent)"  FOMOD "Installation Failed" "Werewolves v3.4 (most recent) failed to install" "Invalid installer script: The element "config" has an invalid child element "requiredInstallFiles". List of possible elements expected: "conditionalFileInstalls"."

Screenshot (3).png

43 minutes ago, Manaroth said:

In Vortex Mod Manager "Werewolves v3.4 (most recent)"  FOMOD "Installation Failed" "Werewolves v3.4 (most recent) failed to install" "Invalid installer script: The element "config" has an invalid child element "requiredInstallFiles". List of possible elements expected: "conditionalFileInstalls"."

Screenshot (3).png

I fixed it by looking at your FOMOD ModuleConfig.xml and SOS's FOMOD ModuleConfig.xml and reading the error Vortex gave then changing your

"requiredInstallFiles  folder source="000. Common" destination="" /  /requiredInstallFiles"

to look like SOS's

"requiredInstallFiles
        folder source="000. Common" destination="" /
    /requiredInstallFiles"

then cutting and pasting to move the location to match SOS's on your FOMOD ModuleConfig.xml between

"moduleName Werewolves by Erundil /moduleName
    requiredInstallFiles
        folder source="000. Common" destination="" /
    /requiredInstallFiles
    installSteps order="Explicit""

had to remove all the ">" and "<" as they were making the text unseen in this reply

• 5 months later...

I signed up for this one single mod, and have no regrets. It's still a guilty pleasure though, no matter how much I love it...

Anyway~, for what it's worth, I'm sorry about what had happened with the Nexus. It's kinda' draconian to forbid mentioning competitors and it's especially scummy to ban a creator without caring about how it'd affect that creator's work.