I didn't read through the entire tread but i found a solution.. I was having the same problem  so I deleted all the mods and reinstalled the bare minimum (Sexlab and requirements ) and the matchmaker.

This time i installed FNIS directly without using Mod Organizer and the problem was solved. I suggest to specify in the instructions to install FNIS manually (just drop the behavior, creature and spells archives in the data folder). It used to work well for me just using Mod organizer but the current FNIS 6.3 doesen't seem to work quite well. using MO to install everything resulted in the character standing making noises and nothing more. once I dropped the files manually everything worked fine.

I hope this helps.

• 5 months later...

Guys I had many mods in my skyrim, all animations working perfectly, I didn't play for a long time, and when I go to play the animations didnt work more, I uninstall all mods and skyrim, install skyrim again and mods, but now when select a sex dialogue not happen, no strip, no sound, nothing, and my victim leave walk how if I didnt do nothing, I use the command to masturbate and receive a buff but my character dont play nothing, I uninstall and install everything many times and not happening

ps: I always generate fnis and receive message with 5000+ animations loaded

please if somebody play skyrim yet using mods help me

ps2: sorry my poor english, but I thing that is understandable :shy:  

• 3 months later...

Hello, I have similar problems like that. Whenever a sex animation comes up the two just stand there with red and white exclamation marks over them while sound effects work fine but no animations. Afterwards my character suddenly redresses and the npc states that they were done yet nothing happened. I tried many things also, unistalling my mods and plugins, reinstalling, reordering them, deleting stuff and so on. When I do a Fnis checkup it shows that it reads the animations of sexlab yet I still can't see anything. I've been pouring over this for 2 months now and am honestly getting ready to just give up.

Can anyone please, please, please, PLEASE help me?!!

You have a couple of problems there. Red exclamation marks mean you're missing meshes, i.e a mod you need is not installed, or not properly installed. 

characters just standing there is something else, post your load order and fnis output.

For testing, always start a new game every time you uninstalled a mod to make sure that didn't fuck something up because that happens.

• 1 month later...

im having the similar problem actor 0 not joining animation thing.

it was working fine and having sex but i really didnt liked their faces so i installed maximum cbbe and some other cbbe related mods and after that it wasnt having the sex.

i uninstalled all the mods which made the issue but after the uninstallation it wasnt deleted and characters faces were still cbbe one.

i actually cant run fnis too becauseit always bugs the game and characters freeze in T position but without running fnis it actually worked fine before this. help

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/3/2018 at 11:13 AM, AngelPhoenix69 said:

I have installed everything correctly and wrote over when prompted, but the animations will not play. In the animation loader in the mcm was empty. Is there a way to correct this? 

Yes. Do it properly again. Seriously, there is no way you did everything correctly and somehow magically are still the only person where it doesn't work. I'd starting by double check you have the right version of the mods for your Skyrim version.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Yes. Do it properly again. Seriously, there is no way you did everything correctly and somehow magically are still the only person where it doesn't work. I'd starting by double check you have the right version of the mods for your Skyrim version.

I checked and there was one thing that stood out, I didnt have the animation loader installed. I have since corrected this and it now works.

• 8 months later...

'not working.

Animations are called in the top/left corner part of the screen, people get naked, but they stick together, and no animations are played, only the sounds.
- Am I supposed to download some animations somewhere, on top of both SexLab and FNIS mods? If yes, could you provide one link to one of these needed "animations" mods?

- What is this "Animations loader" someone just mentionned above?

FIXED!:

On that "https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811" download page, there is that line:

RUN GenerateFNISforUsers after installation !!!

That "GenerateFNISforUsers" is to be found in the "SSE > Data > tools" folder which fixed everything for me.

Never had this problem before, I get everything working, then i install something extra, and animations no longer work. 
I may fiddle, by removing temp files and sexlab and reinstalling fnis etc. And for some reason they work again. Then I continue modding, and they stop working again and currently I get nowhere with it. 
Sometimes one actor will play out the animation, most times they both just stand there, while sounds play. I reinstalled mo2 and skyrim, sexlab framework and fnis, problem persists. 

• 1 month later...

hello! I recently installed the SexLab framework along with the SexLab solutions. I had the SexLab Light SE installed, and I figured that was the reason the animations were not working (PC and NPC were standing inside one another), so I removed it. I didn't uninstall it (cause idk how to but the files are gone now, save for the zip file)

What can I do to fix this?

• 1 month later...

I maybe found a solution I was hanging one the folder and remember we must run: GenerateFNISforUsers.exe After running it everything works fine for me.

The files is in: Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Hope it will help some of you.

• 2 months later...

So I don't know if this was fixxed or not but I figured it out in case your using NMM

You take the Fnis Behavior folder and move all its contents into the Skyrim/Data folder...And run the generate file from the tools section....that should make it work, forgive me for not being very detailed, I'll edit this later for a better description im just very tired, but wanted to help

• 2 months later...
On 10/20/2019 at 6:21 PM, Gotenko11 said:

So I don't know if this was fixxed or not but I figured it out in case your using NMM

You take the Fnis Behavior folder and move all its contents into the Skyrim/Data folder...And run the generate file from the tools section....that should make it work, forgive me for not being very detailed, I'll edit this later for a better description im just very tired, but wanted to help

Sorry to bump you like that, but I have the same problem and need the detailed version XD

40 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Sorry to bump you like that, but I have the same problem and need the detailed version XD

You don't have to move FNIS, assuming you install it in the correct place/way. You just need to point NMM at the FNIS for users exe.

The FNIS exe should be in

\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Open NMM and point this to it

566612360_FNISNMM.thumb.jpg.38d1ab832282edbaa018e131163b6ab0.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I believe that MO2 can be a potential culprit, and here is why:

In the old days, you had to install mods directly into the Skyrim directory.  Even NMM did this.  FNIS is based on this - it reads from the Skyrim mod directory.

MO2, on the other hand, loads nothing into the Skyrim directory.  Instead it keeps all the mods in a separate location and only loads them into the game as "overlays" in the memory.  This was so that a single bad mod wouldn't force you to have to reinstall the entire game over again - you could just uncheck it and it wouldn't load into the game's memory the next time.

Catch is, when you're using MO2 to install mods you're not giving FINS anything that it can read, therefore FNIS isn't actually updating anything.  If this is indeed the case then you may want to consider loading your animation files (if nothing else) directly into Skyrim the old fashioned way so that FNIS can actually do things with them.

This is, of course, just a theory.  Don't blame if it blows up your computer.

PS - I tested this and it worked for me.  FNIS went from "updated 1 animation" to "updated 1000+" animations and now things seem to be OK.

• 7 months later...

Okay, so I am having problems with the animations as well. I can get the animation to start, where the actors move to their respective postilions and are undressed, but then they just stand there. They will get aroused and the sound effects play, but they do not move otherwise. I can advance the animation, toggle the actors roles (they even swap places), and for it to end, but they are not preforming the actual actions. I am new to the whole modding thing and still learning, but I am sure I loaded everything correctly. What do I need to do to make them actually play?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2014 at 5:10 PM, Ashal said:

I can almost gurantee moving the files up a folder did nothing to fix your problem. If anything the simple act of cleaning your install and reinstalling the mod from scratch fixed it.

Unless the actors are standing completely stiff in a T-Pose or just standing in place making sex noises instead of animating, than FNIS behavior issues have literally absolutely nothing to do with the problem.

this is exactly my problem. How do I fix this?

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, YukiSkyhawk777 said:

it tells me 1203 animations loaded and I started a new game and I installed every thing to MO2 correctly but for some dumb reason is still doesn't play the animations and yes I have FINS in MO2 and the data folder plus I have the most recent version of FINS so what be the deal 

Without knowing anything what you already did i can't get a propper idea what you may had forgotten. So just a rudimentary Checklist:

- Sexlab installed via Mcm?

- Registered the Animations properly with Slal? (Sexlab Animation Loader.)

- You are really sure you got the Load Order right?

Without knowing anything else, thats all i can come up with what might be the issue :/

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2014 at 3:10 AM, Ashal said:

I can almost gurantee moving the files up a folder did nothing to fix your problem. If anything the simple act of cleaning your install and reinstalling the mod from scratch fixed it.

Unless the actors are standing completely stiff in a T-Pose or just standing in place making sex noises instead of animating, than FNIS behavior issues have literally absolutely nothing to do with the problem.

so thats whats happenoing for me how do i fix this