Broke a thousand posts, now what?

Do I get a prize? Achievement?

Btw, how/why does one become a "contributor" on LL ?

Just curious (maybe annoyingly so...)

You post another 1000 post and see if you achieve level 2000 quicker than you achieved level 1000. (Runs away to hide from the moderators with pictchforks).

" Contributor" ? What is a "Contributor" ? ;)

You post another 1000 post and see if you achieve level 2000 quicker than you achieved level 1000. (Runs away to hide from the moderators with pictchforks).

myMods.Count > 3    ?

... and I'm the admin :D

On some site... ;).

myMods.Count > 3    ?

You need mods to be a contributor... shush.. they will take away my status...:D

Considering I haven't made any mods..... :)

@Angry Bird.

Can I have a cookie too. I like cookies and we are all out of Cake....

Guest carywinton

@gooser, you don't want "Contributor" trust me. Don't bother working your ass off, some ass hole will just steal it from you and get the prize, not worth all the BS.

ritualclarity used his mind control powers and made ashal promote him to a green :P

Not this time.... :D

@gooser, you don't want "Contributor" trust me. Don't bother working your ass off, some ass hole will just steal it from you and get the prize, not worth all the BS.

That is pretty negative Cary. However you do have a point. you should do what you enjoy and wish to distribute. There will always be some ass that will take work and try to get credit etc. Usually they get it in the end.. ( get it..? Alien humor.. probes.. ah forget about it..).

Contributor status might carry more weight on other sites but this one not so much. There is very little difference between a contributor and a regular member. Most that get this status don't even notice it for several post sometimes a few days. I didn't even notice it until someone made a joke / comment and then I looked and realized and it blew my big green alien mind. There are many here that deserve the status and many that get overlooked. Ashal makes the final decisions on who becomes contributor

Please don't put forth effort in hopes of becoming a contributor just for the sake of becoming a contributor. It isn't worth that sort of effort as Cary stated.

Guest corespore

Hey, i just realized i got over 1,000 posts as well. And as such i demand a sacrifice in my name. Something small though, I'm not a greedy man.

ritualclarity, on 14 Jun 2014 - 5:51 PM, said:

maybenexttime, on 14 Jun 2014 - 07:12 AM, said:

ritualclarity used his mind control powers and made ashal promote him to a green :P

carywinton, on 14 Jun 2014 - 07:21 AM, said:

That is pretty negative Cary. However you do have a point. you should do what you enjoy and wish to distribute. There will always be some ass that will take work and try to get credit etc. Usually they get it in the end.. ( get it..? Alien humor.. probes.. ah forget about it..).

Contributor status might carry more weight on other sites but this one not so much. There is very little difference between a contributor and a regular member. Most that get this status don't even notice it for several post sometimes a few days. I didn't even notice it until someone made a joke / comment and then I looked and realized and it blew my big green alien mind. There are many here that deserve the status and many that get overlooked. Ashal makes the final decisions on who becomes contributor

Please don't put forth effort in hopes of becoming a contributor just for the sake of becoming a contributor. It isn't worth that sort of effort as Cary stated.

holy it is just a statut   !!! post-35101-0-04850200-1402780272.gif

i thaught it was more sexual !post-35101-0-97282500-1402781067.gif

Guest carywinton

I could "rant" about exactly what happened that caused my 180 degree "U" turn, but I won't , an individual got upset when I utilized an example from their mod with relation to a discovery I made a few years back, gaining credit for this discovery and other things too I suppose, was shortly thereafter a Contributor. I am happy to help the community and developers as a whole and I am glad the discovery is being put to use and hopefully a fix has been found, it just left me feeling "taken", think I will go let some Feral ghouls have the way with my character now, lol... :dodgy: