View File

Unless stated otherwise, all outfits are designed for UNPB.

• Leather Armor 1.0 (06-12-14)

Light armor,Weight 3, AR 23, craft at tanning rack (2 leather and 2 strip needed), temperable.

Biped slot : body only.

Supports weight sliders. No BBP

jKdag3zb0fDiu_e.jpg

• Fur Armor 1.0 (06-14-2014)

Light armor,Weight 2, AR 20, craft at tanning rack (2 leather and 1 strip needed), temperable.

Biped slot : body only.

Supports weight sliders. BBP enabled on the body, not the outfit

jBl4dSmaeFSVn_e.jpg

• Light studded armor (06-28-2014)

Light armor,Weight 4, AR 25, craft at tanning rack, leather category (2 leather and 1 strip needed), temperable.

Biped slot : body / calves only.

jbnHMSsIfwozEQ_e.jpg

• Rogue Outfit (DA2 Isabella / Guardian of Noctural conversion) (08-02-2014) [updated 10/19/2014]

UNPB Conversion of Guardian of Noctural (DA2 Isabella outfit) from sdd500/syndrome

Armor : Light armor, Weight 2, AR 26, craft at forge, leather category (1 linen 1 leather 2 strips needed), temperable. Biped slot : body / forearms / calves.

Boots : Light armor, Weight 2, AR 10, craft at forge, leather category (2 leather 2 strips needed), temperable. Biped slot : feet / calves.

Bracers : Light armor, Weight 1, AR 8, craft at forge, leather category (1 leather 2 strips needed), temperable. Biped slot : hands / forearms.

jtBijwEGHrqUa_e.jpg

• V1.1 (10/12/2014) : boots fix, courtesy of Circ. Thanks!
  • [updated 10/19/2014] : TBBP Patch by Circ (patch, separate download, overwrite files. Note : no panties).

• E'lara armor (08-02-2014)

UNPB Conversion of E'lara armor from Diego4fun(Diegoforfun)

IIRC, I didn't modified the esp.

jwvKujz5vidQt_e.jpg

• Vindictus Mix Robes (10-12-2014)

UNPB Conversion of Vindictus Mix Robes from JianEddie / ANK Team

I didn't modified the esp.

Requires HDT High Heel system. See readme included in the archive for informations.

Supports weight sliders. BBP and non BBP versions.

Note : the non BBP version was posted on the "Conversions for UNPB with BBP" thread, but the version here corrects a problem with black squares appearing on the skirt.

jxGOrJRNRnZzE_e.jpg

• Broken Angel Armor (10-19-2014)

UNPB Conversion of Broken Angel Armor from JackGa

This is a patch containing only the modified assets. You will need the original mod, see instructions in readme.

Supports weight sliders. BBP version.

jbhsq2kml1jpHn_e.jpg

• Ladythief (11-15-2014)

UNPB Conversion of Ladythief from CBBE (by Ryu)

Supports weight sliders.

jbq58YUdV6rkTw_e.jpg

• DragonSong (12-25-2014)

UNPB Conversion of DragonSong from Oblivion (author : GSBmodders)

Supports weight sliders.

iMfPEkZdajDDf.jpg

• Bob's Armory (04-25-2015) [new]

UNPB Conversion of Bob's Armory (author : Mr Dave)

Supports weight sliders / TBBP / HDT.

This is a patch containing only the modified assets. You will need the original mod, see instructions in readme.

For the original mod and screenshots, please go to http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44808/?

--

Use as you please (as long as you don't try to make money out of it, which should be highly unlikely, but who knows).

I agree with JRCosta. Apart from being revealing in a graceful way, these armors got a lore friendly look so they won´t ruin immersion. Nice work!

Your "model" is a true beauty. Can you publish her as a comapnion? Would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

I can release the CME files if someone wants them, but I have no idea or motivation to do a companion with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I fixed the boots for Rogue Outfit in Outfit Studio. Both weights, cleaned up. Problem was weights from left overlapped with right and vice versa.

I also tried to add TBBP to torso piece. But that was a massive failure. Well, boobs and butt moved fine, unfortunately they clipped with the outfit itself - well actually just the boobs. I have no idea how to fix that because well shit, I don't know what I'm doing. But hey, have some boots.

Boots_0.nif

Boots_1.nif

Hi. I fixed the boots for Rogue Outfit in Outfit Studio. Both weights, cleaned up. Problem was weights from left overlapped with right and vice versa.

I also tried to add TBBP to torso piece. But that was a massive failure. Well, boobs and butt moved fine, unfortunately they clipped with the outfit itself - well actually just the boobs. I have no idea how to fix that because well shit, I don't know what I'm doing. But hey, have some boots.

Hi Circ, thanks for the fix. I included your files in the download.

I found a tutorial about TBBP/Outfit studio here : http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1284221-os-tutorial-copying-tbbp-or-similiar-weights/. It works well, I converted 2 outfits to BBP so far, with no hassle at all. If your reference shape is identical to the body mesh that the outfit is using, it takes no more than 5 minutes to convert an outfit. If not, then, you will have to use the OS tools to remove clipping.

Ok added TBBP to Rogue Outfit. 0 weight might look a little too bouncy, let me know what you think. No clipping (after editing) that I could see on either weight. I also added a belly bone, so pregnancy/distention should work, however, unlike the TBBP I didn't test it out so there might be clipping.

EDIT: here's version 2. Forgot to pay attention to elbow pad and arm guard, and they were clipping a bit. This is now fixed.

EDIT2: bracers were also showing some clipping for max weight. This has now been fixed. 0 weight didn't require editing. Aaand forgot to mention. Panties were zapped on the body piece - no wonder doing butt weights required no effort at all.

EDIT3: I was going to suggest you hold off on TBBP for now, because there were chaotic vertices between weights 0 and 100, min and max themselves worked fine. Turns out I needed to edit bracers 0 weight too to include the hand reference I used - which should be standard UNPB. Vertices are gone and everything looks fine in between. Sorry.

EDIT4: final edit hopefully. I forgot about additional arm guard and elbow pad edits I made to fix clipping with rarely occurring animations, although arm guard did clip when running. This should all be fixed now - if there's still clipping or issues, I'll try a fix. This archive includes 0 and 1 weight body armor of both colors and fixed gauntlets/bracers.

IsabellaTBBPv3.7z

Ok added TBBP to Rogue Outfit. 0 weight might look a little too bouncy, let me know what you think. No clipping (after editing) that I could see on either weight. I also added a belly bone, so pregnancy/distention should work, however, unlike the TBBP I didn't test it out so there might be clipping.

EDIT: here's version 2. Forgot to pay attention to elbow pad and arm guard, and they were clipping a bit. This is now fixed.

EDIT2: bracers were also showing some clipping for max weight. This has now been fixed. 0 weight didn't require editing. Aaand forgot to mention. Panties were zapped on the body piece - no wonder doing butt weights required no effort at all.

EDIT3: I was going to suggest you hold off on TBBP for now, because there were chaotic vertices between weights 0 and 100, min and max themselves worked fine. Turns out I needed to edit bracers 0 weight too to include the hand reference I used - which should be standard UNPB. Vertices are gone and everything looks fine in between. Sorry.

EDIT4: final edit hopefully. I forgot about additional arm guard and elbow pad edits I made to fix clipping with rarely occurring animations, although arm guard did clip when running. This should all be fixed now - if there's still clipping or issues, I'll try a fix. This archive includes 0 and 1 weight body armor of both colors and fixed gauntlets/bracers.

attachicon.gifIsabellaTBBPv3.7z

Wow, this looks like a lot of work. IIRC, this outfit was a bitch to convert, no wonder you're having problem with it :)

I'll have a look at these files and update the download. Thanks for your time.

edit

Hm, Isabella lost her panties... kinky. Is this on purpose or was edit2 not transferred on edit4 ? (in file IsabellaTBBPv3)

Panties got initially dropped because I used other panties and when it came time to try and edit the outfit I forgot all about it. By now I'd probably have to start over as I don't know how to reapply them, and that would probably require 3dsmax or something anyway.

I'm still not completely happy with it. The hands I used were the ones that came with UNPB Redux, but they look pretty big compared to the originals - even though they're supposed to be smaller hands. And there's still clipping I noticed :( on the bracers in first person.

Panties got initially dropped because I used other panties and when it came time to try and edit the outfit I forgot all about it. By now I'd probably have to start over as I don't know how to reapply them, and that would probably require 3dsmax or something anyway.

I'm still not completely happy with it. The hands I used were the ones that came with UNPB Redux, but they look pretty big compared to the originals - even though they're supposed to be smaller hands. And there's still clipping I noticed :( on the bracers in first person.

Oh well. It's not like they are *really* needed ;)

• 1 month later...