PSVAC pregnancy scalable vanilla armor and clothing meshes (node scaling) (+TBBP)

i have no idea if this person is still around but i hope the modder is, i was wondering is there a skimpy version for this? sort of minimal styled clothing

I'm still around, but working on other things at the moment.. :ph34r:  trying to make a BeeingFemale addon, but mostly failing miserably so far.. xD

There is no skimpy version I have made, but there should be some CBBE versions of vanilla clothing with belly-support around LL somewhere. Not sure about ultra-skimpy, though.. 

----------------------------------------

How comparable would this be with Complete Crafting Overhaul? 

I'm sorry, but I am not sure I understand your question.. 

• 1 month later...

I installed this, and it works fine when clothed but taking the clothing of reverts the body model to base? is this intended? my characters only seem to be pregnant when clothed...

body and clothes are different stuff, you do need a pregnable body.

do you know of one?

I installed this, and it works fine when clothed but taking the clothing of reverts the body model to base? is this intended? my characters only seem to be pregnant when clothed...

body and clothes are different stuff, you do need a pregnable body.

do you know of one?

Check the installation guide. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi guys and sorry for my noobsquestion but i thought maybe someone here can help me out.. :)

i am using an uunp body and installed this armor pack for beeing female and it works great with the belly growth and also hdt physics for butt/breasts and belly.. but i have this armor i really like that doesn't support those features..

so here is my question: how can i add those things to an armor? maybe someone of you can give me a crashcourse on how to do it myself as i googled but found nothing really helpful except some videos for bodyslide that were way to fast and not covering the things i am looking for.. 

the armor is the one that comes with elianoras Sicarius' Refuge - A Hitman's Hideout.. 

thx for any help and advice! :)

hi guys and sorry for my noobsquestion but i thought maybe someone here can help me out.. :)

i am using an uunp body and installed this armor pack for beeing female and it works great with the belly growth and also hdt physics for butt/breasts and belly.. but i have this armor i really like that doesn't support those features..

so here is my question: how can i add those things to an armor? maybe someone of you can give me a crashcourse on how to do it myself as i googled but found nothing really helpful except some videos for bodyslide that were way to fast and not covering the things i am looking for.. 

the armor is the one that comes with elianoras Sicarius' Refuge - A Hitman's Hideout.. 

thx for any help and advice! :)

Hi, a few pages back i posted a tutorial on that topic. maybe you can make some use of it. It should actually cover the whole process how I edited the meshes for this mod.. It's maybe a bit confusing and doesn't have any pics or sth like that, but everything needed should be described there.

-> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32155-psvac-pregnancy-scalable-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-meshes-node-scaling-tbbp/?p=1096211

Hi, a few pages back i posted a tutorial on that topic. maybe you can make some use of it. It should actually cover the whole process how I edited the meshes for this mod.. It's maybe a bit confusing and doesn't have any pics or sth like that, but everything needed should be described there.

-> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32155-psvac-pregnancy-scalable-vanilla-armor-and-clothing-meshes-node-scaling-tbbp/?p=1096211

thx alot man it took me forever as adding the weight is done pretty fast but removing all the glitching was a real pita.. still not perfect but well.. bodyslide and me aren't really good friends and i'm also not really used to bodyslide so well.. just a little clipping left.. 

anyway thx for the reply your previous post helped alot.. 

np, glad to help.

I think I actually spent like 4 hours typing that tutorial post - and afterwards nobody seemed to give a fuck about it.. So I'm happy it was of some use to you at least ;):)

well actually i'm pretty sure it helped more ppl than just me but they didn't reply.. or some ppl tried and failed like me the first couple of times xD

but i can be stubborn when i want something to work as i want :D 

and i just like this armor so much.. i guess most ppl use the sluty kind of armor but well.. i'm not that much into it.. and the enchanting and looks of this particular one is just great.. 

but well thx alot again for the tutorial and also for this mod.. as far as i saw this covers alot vanilla armors and cloth so after editing just this one armor i can imagine how long it must take to do so many of them.. but well i guess it is done much faster with some experience and practice.. 

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So this kind of works for me, It works great with the storm cloak armor... but the others not so much... and the dresses do nothing, as well as the fur armor.

Not sure what is happening :( any help appreciated.

hm, maybe you have other mods that overwrite the files? like armor conversions or replacers.

make sure no other mod overwrites the *.nif files / meshes from this mod and it should work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...