PSVAC pregnancy scalable vanilla armor and clothing meshes (node scaling) (+TBBP)

I can't seem to get these to work. I am using the CBBE HDT Curvy Body, I have made sure the nodes on the body are set, i have the xp32 maximum skeleton extended, HDT physics extension, and beeing female, the body scales fine but the clothing just doesn't want to seem to change. It's the only clothing mod i have. I installed them using Mod Organizer though, could that be the problem?

Any chance for bodyslide support? I would do it myself, but whenever I try in outfit studio, the physics get messed up. 

probably not.. i somehow just don't see the benefit for all the additional work.. sorry

but if anyone wants to do that, feel free to do so..  ^_^

I can't seem to get these to work. I am using the CBBE HDT Curvy Body, I have made sure the nodes on the body are set, i have the xp32 maximum skeleton extended, HDT physics extension, and beeing female, the body scales fine but the clothing just doesn't want to seem to change. It's the only clothing mod i have. I installed them using Mod Organizer though, could that be the problem?

hmm, what do you mean by setting the nodes on the body? are you using the skeleton-node scaling-method in beeingfemale? If the body is working with beeingFemale, the clothes should do so too.. unless something is overwriting the meshes (*.nif files). When you are using mod organizer, make sure to check the conflicts-tab for any unintentional overwrites and move the mod down in the left list until psvac is the mod overwriting the other conflicting mods. 

hmm, what do you mean by setting the nodes on the body? are you using the skeleton-node scaling-method in beeingfemale? If the body is working with beeingFemale, the clothes should do so too.. unless something is overwriting the meshes (*.nif files). When you are using mod organizer, make sure to check the conflicts-tab for any unintentional overwrites and move the mod down in the left list until psvac is the mod overwriting the other conflicting mods. 

I was having trouble getting the body to scale with the pregnancy so someone told me to set the preg belly nodes on the body i was using and then choose build which worked for the body but now the clothing won't scale either. The clothes are last in the load order aside from the FNIS patch and there are no conflicts listed so I don't know what the cause could be. 

i'm still not sure, which method you use for belly scaling ingame. seems to me like you use weight scaling?

if you use this mod, you will need a mod that uses skeleton/belly node scaling (like beeingfemale, estrus chaurus or fill her up) to get any effect. this way, the clothes will look normal, when the belly node isn't scaled. same applies for the body, if it comes with a belly node. 

you don't need to build the clothes in bodyslide (you actually can't, because there are no sliders added..)

do you have a link to the body you are using?

i'm still not sure, which method you use for belly scaling ingame. seems to me like you use weight scaling?

if you use this mod, you will need a mod that uses skeleton/belly node scaling (like beeingfemale, estrus chaurus or fill her up) to get any effect. this way, the clothes will look normal, when the belly node isn't scaled. same applies for the body, if it comes with a belly node. 

you don't need to build the clothes in bodyslide (you actually can't, because there are no sliders added..)

do you have a link to the body you are using?

It's set to Skeleton NIOverride scaling. The body I'm using was made the CBBE bodyslider program that came with the current CBBE, with the CBBE HDT Body as the base. I wonder if I reset beeingfemale if that would resolve the issue. 

Is the body really scaling? I mean, does it increase in size over time or is it permanently in pregnant state? Because if it would really be scaling properly using NiOverride then the clothes should do so too, unless they somehow weren't installed correctly.

I checked the body you mentioned and it does indeed have a belly node. So it should work with NiOverride scaling. 

btw.. it is possible that the weight painting for the belly on some newer bodies is not as pronounced than on the older ones (like b3lisarios UNPB). So it might not be instantaneously visible. In BeeingFemale the belly also only really starts to grow visibly at the end of the first trimester (with realistic scaling settings).

• 3 weeks later...

I am in need of a solution to my issue/question before installing PSVAC and Beeing Female please.

If I have any outfit replacers that use esp's I need to uninstall them, correct?  Or can I just uncheck their esp without uninstalling them to use PSVAC?

I have Tera Armor's which I believe are standalone so that should be fine.

I also have Tera Armors - CBBE which again are standalone

My concern is for my KK Skimpy Clothes and my Skimpy Plate Armor mods being compatible which I would say are not compatible with PSVAC.  Am I correct in thinking this, as they would overwrite the vanilla clothing/armor in this mod?

I always use NMM so I'm thinking that uninstalling these two clothing/Armor mods should be a breeze using NMM, but I will check their respective mod pages for this answer

Thanks for any replies   :)

Edit:  Alternatively, if I wanted to just revert all clothing and keep all modded Armors could I conceivably leave the armor mod in place and just revert the clothing back to vanilla by uninstalling the KK Skimpy Clothing before installing PSVAC?

Because I have done everything in game and I now am thinking of settling down with my lover and starting a family and would love to get the full roleplaying aspect of this mod working to enhance my roleplaying.  I just use my standalone armor mods anyway on my character  :) 

I am in need of a solution to my issue/question before installing PSVAC and Beeing Female please.

If I have any outfit replacers that use esp's I need to uninstall them, correct?  Or can I just uncheck their esp without uninstalling them to use PSVAC?

My concern is for my KK Skimpy Clothes and my Skimpy Plate Armor mods being compatible which I would say are not compatible with PSVAC.  Am I correct in thinking this, as they would overwrite the vanilla clothing/armor in this mod?

I always use NMM so I'm thinking that uninstalling these two clothing/Armor mods should be a breeze using NMM, but I will check their respective mod pages for this answer

Edit:  Alternatively, if I wanted to just revert all clothing and keep all modded Armors could I conceivably leave the armor mod in place and just revert the clothing back to vanilla by uninstalling the KK Skimpy Clothing before installing PSVAC?

Because I have done everything in game and I now am thinking of settling down with my lover and starting a family and would love to get the full roleplaying aspect of this mod working to enhance my roleplaying.  I just use my standalone armor mods anyway on my character   :)

Hi,

it looks like the KK skimpy clothes won't be compatible, as the overwrite the same files as PSVAC. I am not sure what the esps do, so i can't say, if they are safe to remove or safe to let them stay enabled. In your place i would completely uninstall the replacers so you don't end up with mixed files. Or you could install PSVAC first and then KKs. This way it would be safe, because KK would overwrite any conflicting files of psvac, so the esps wouldn't be affected, but you would probably miss most of the pregnancy-enabled clothing of psvac. If you just install psvac after KKs it might give odd results, if the esp are looking for something on the meshes, that isn't there anymore, because they were replaced by the psvac files.

.. so i would say it's probably best to uninstall the armor replacers before installing psvac. You don't need to uninstall the standalone modded armors, they shouldn't be affected. 

if you are not sure about the compatibility, check the mods archive. if it contains the same *.nif-files in the same folders as psvac, it can cause problems (if there aren't any folders, the meshes are probably in a *.bsa-archive, which you would need to open using a bsa-exctractor tool to see the content). In MO there is a conflicts tab you can check for that, which also checks files bsa archives, not sure if NMM has something with the same functionality.

I hope this answers your questions and you will enjoy settling down.  ^_^:)

Because I have done everything in game and I now am thinking of settling down with my lover and starting a family and would love to get the full roleplaying aspect of this mod working to enhance my roleplaying.  I just use my standalone armor mods anyway on my character   :)

Hi,

it looks like the KK skimpy clothes won't be compatible, as the overwrite the same files as PSVAC. I am not sure what the esps do, so i can't say, if they are safe to remove or safe to let them stay enabled. In your place i would completely uninstall the replacers so you don't end up with mixed files. Or you could install PSVAC first and then KKs. This way it would be safe, because KK would overwrite any conflicting files of psvac, so the esps wouldn't be affected, but you would probably miss most of the pregnancy-enabled clothing of psvac. If you just install psvac after KKs it might give odd results, if the esp are looking for something on the meshes, that isn't there anymore, because they were replaced by the psvac files.

.. so i would say it's probably best to uninstall the armor replacers before installing psvac. You don't need to uninstall the standalone modded armors, they shouldn't be affected. 

if you are not sure about the compatibility, check the mods archive. if it contains the same *.nif-files in the same folders as psvac, it can cause problems (if there aren't any folders, the meshes are probably in a *.bsa-archive, which you would need to open using a bsa-exctractor tool to see the content). In MO there is a conflicts tab you can check for that, which also checks files bsa archives, not sure if NMM has something with the same functionality.

I hope this answers your questions and you will enjoy settling down.  ^_^:)

Ok, I  understand the nature of what you are stating.  I would assume that uninstalling any clothing replacers through NMM wouldn't cause any issues, that the clothing would just revert back to vanilla.  Now I have found another mod that I have installed - I Love Cleavage.  Would I probably have to uninstall this mod as well?  I'm thinking yes :(, or would it just modify the vanilla outfits in PSVAC and keep them pregnancy compatible?  

Edit:  NVM on the I Love Cleavage.  I found that is also a replacer, so it must go as well :(

Edit:  OK now that I have PSVAC installed I see I have the breast and butt physics working well with vanilla outfits on.

Question:  Is it safe to assume that once I do get pregnant with Beeing Female mod, the belly will scale when I'm wearing these vanilla outfits?  I know that if I am nude I will not see a scaling body, but that's ok as long as PSVAC is scaling when I wearing PSVAC vanilla clothing   :)

Edit3:  I've been busy hehe.  Apparently I was checking to see why my HDT Physics wasn't working on my nude body.  I found a youtube video stating that I needed to have a mod like I Love Cleavage in order to see my breasts and butt movement when nude when using CBBE according to the video, along with HDT Physics Extension and HDT Breast and Butt Physics installed.  I reinstalled I Love Cleavage and overwrote Calientes CBBE body with the one from I Love Cleavage, but I said no to overwriting any of the clothing and armor that PSVAC installed, and while my breast are now a bit larger, but still very lore friendly to me, I have my breast and butt bounce working again, both with PSVAC clothing and nude, just in case anyone else is pulling their hair out trying to figure out a fix.  I'm not saying it can work for everyone using CBBE body but it worked for me   :)

Hiya!

I recently reinstalled the game and after playing through the battle of whiterun my pregnant nord got this set http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Stormcloak_Officer_Armor

It looks awesome... but I don't see it listed as one of the ones that was done.

She is not pregnant enough to know if it works or not :(

Its got to be my favorite vanilla armor atm so it would be a shame if it isnt.

Are you still updating the list with new armors?

If you do and get around to this one it would be.. beyond awesome lol

(It really does look great)

-Ian

(Also don't see this set http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Linwe%27s_Armor_Set listed unless I'm really really blind)

- snip -

Ok, I  understand the nature of what you are stating.  I would assume that uninstalling any clothing replacers through NMM wouldn't cause any issues, that the clothing would just revert back to vanilla.  Now I have found another mod that I have installed - I Love Cleavage.  Would I probably have to uninstall this mod as well?  I'm thinking yes :(, or would it just modify the vanilla outfits in PSVAC and keep them pregnancy compatible?  

Edit:  NVM on the I Love Cleavage.  I found that is also a replacer, so it must go as well :(

Edit:  OK now that I have PSVAC installed I see I have the breast and butt physics working well with vanilla outfits on.

Question:  Is it safe to assume that once I do get pregnant with Beeing Female mod, the belly will scale when I'm wearing these vanilla outfits?  I know that if I am nude I will not see a scaling body, but that's ok as long as PSVAC is scaling when I wearing PSVAC vanilla clothing   :)

Edit3:  I've been busy hehe.  Apparently I was checking to see why my HDT Physics wasn't working on my nude body.  I found a youtube video stating that I needed to have a mod like I Love Cleavage in order to see my breasts and butt movement when nude when using CBBE according to the video, along with HDT Physics Extension and HDT Breast and Butt Physics installed.  I reinstalled I Love Cleavage and overwrote Calientes CBBE body with the one from I Love Cleavage, but I said no to overwriting any of the clothing and armor that PSVAC installed, and while my breast are now a bit larger, but still very lore friendly to me, I have my breast and butt bounce working again, both with PSVAC clothing and nude, just in case anyone else is pulling their hair out trying to figure out a fix.  I'm not saying it can work for everyone using CBBE body but it worked for me   :)

So you got it to work? that's nice

If you want to see belly scaling while nude, all you have to do it install a body mesh, that has a belly node. Same goes for the TBBP / breast-nodes for the HDT physics. There should be plenty around LL for most body-types (UNP/B, CBBE, 7B.. ). But i couldn't say where to find all of them right now.. I think the latest CBBE should have belly scaling out of the box already, if i am not mistaken. At least they should have HDT support already.

There is also this nice All-in-One package here on LL, which should also have the belly node and some other extras ;) :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy

I myself still use the trepleen body, with some custom belly weighting at the moment.

Hiya!

I recently reinstalled the game and after playing through the battle of whiterun my pregnant nord got this set http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Stormcloak_Officer_Armor

-Ian

(Also don't see this set http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Linwe%27s_Armor_Set listed unless I'm really really blind)

Hey,

you were right about the stormcloak officer armor. I must have forgotten that.

So i just added a belly node to it. It's just a quick copy+paste job for now, but i think it should be ok.

The Linwe armor uses the same mesh as sapphires armor / the sleeveless variant, so it is covered already.

maybe i should update the main file eventually.. but not today. :D  so i'll just drop this here for now..  :ph34r:

(let me know, if you can't see the attachment) 

have fun!

PSVAC_StormcloakOfficer.7z

Hey, how are you? Hope that good.

I have small problem with this mod... I was trying to write about it in All-in-one theam... but nobody answere yet...

As I understand, this mod is using b3lisario's meshes for scaling of the belly node. After I Installed All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy, I have a difference between actual belly size without the armor, and belly size in armor.

In armor:

prnt sc/az6oqi

And witout armor:

prnt sc/az6p2r

Just put dot between "prnt" and "sc". I can't attach screens otherway...

Sizes are the same. Screens was made with 6 second delay.

Belly scaling is taken from Soulgem Oven 3. I dont remember... it is 6.75 size... if bealive to SGO3 MCM. So might be there is some way to make a belly node smaller? Or what is the solution for such a problem? Thx for understanding. And sorry for poor english : )

- snip -

So you got it to work? that's nice

If you want to see belly scaling while nude, all you have to do it install a body mesh, that has a belly node. Same goes for the TBBP / breast-nodes for the HDT physics. There should be plenty around LL for most body-types (UNP/B, CBBE, 7B.. ). But i couldn't say where to find all of them right now.. I think the latest CBBE should have belly scaling out of the box already, if i am not mistaken. At least they should have HDT support already.

There is also this nice All-in-One package here on LL, which should also have the belly node and some other extras ;) :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy

I myself still use the trepleen body, with some custom belly weighting at the moment.

Hiya!

-Ian

Hey,

you were right about the stormcloak officer armor. I must have forgotten that.

So i just added a belly node to it. It's just a quick copy+paste job for now, but i think it should be ok.

The Linwe armor uses the same mesh as sapphires armor / the sleeveless variant, so it is covered already.

maybe i should update the main file eventually.. but not today. :D  so i'll just drop this here for now..  :ph34r:

(let me know, if you can't see the attachment) 

have fun!

attachicon.gifPSVAC_StormcloakOfficer.7z

Yes I did Gullu thanks.

As far as the body goes, CBBE (Calientes) to be exact is the one I want to go with, but there is the question I have that if I do install the new CBBE body would it harm in any way my character I'm playing now and could I just install over the original CBBE body I have now?  I have over 1,930 hours on this play through (my original) and still going well.  I have never used Bodyslide, but I have seen walkthroughs and such, then I only have the XP32 Maximim  Skeleton 1.94 not Extended, which is needed for the new CBBE, and then I'm not sure if that would work because XPMSE's prerequisite is to have Racemenu 3.4 and I only have 3.2, so yeah there seem to be a lot of ifs going right now hehe.

Hey, how are you? Hope that good.

I have small problem with this mod... I was trying to write about it in All-in-one theam... but nobody answere yet...

As I understand, this mod is using b3lisario's meshes for scaling of the belly node. After I Installed All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy, I have a difference between actual belly size without the armor, and belly size in armor.

In armor:

prnt sc/az6oqi

And witout armor:

prnt sc/az6p2r

Just put dot between "prnt" and "sc". I can't attach screens otherway...

Sizes are the same. Screens was made with 6 second delay.

Belly scaling is taken from Soulgem Oven 3. I dont remember... it is 6.75 size... if bealive to SGO3 MCM. So might be there is some way to make a belly node smaller? Or what is the solution for such a problem? Thx for understanding. And sorry for poor english : )

Hey,

the difference in belly size is because of the different belly weighting of the body and the armor.  I based my weighting on the older available bodies like b3lisarios or the UNPB TBBP one by Malystraza. But the problem is, that the newer bodies seem to have smaller weightpainting for the belly and also less intensive, resulting in an overall smaller belly at the same size setting. idk why body creators changed that. perhaps the bigger weighting got in the way with other nodes or design reasons.. no idea..

What i have done for myself to fix it, was to take the body i want and copy the belly weighting from one of the older bodies onto it with outfit studio.

It's not really difficult. You just take the old body and load it as reference, then load the new one as outfit, select the right object, if there are multiple, select the belly node in the bones tab and go to shape-> copy selected weights, then just export the outfit again (file -> export -> export NIF). Then just do the same thing for the _0 or _1 mesh depending on with which you started.. 

ok, maybe that sounds a bit difficult if one has never used outfit studio, but it's really not as complicated as it seem..  ;)

@Alcyone240: It should be safe to switch body types mid playthrough. I would encourage to switch to xpmse too, then you can also use the newer files from psvac without the breast crushing bug. I also upgraded racemenu a lot on the same save and never had any problems.. but thats just my opinion and opinions on what is a stable game can differ..  ;)

and 1930h is a lot for one savegame, so i hope you better keep a backup just in case, if you follow any of my advice..  :ph34r:  :lol:

I think none of my playthroughs survived that long.. most of them just gather dust now in my backup folder, because of mod updates and stuff.. but i enjoy a fresh start the most anyway. I think it took me years to eventually complete the mainquest once, and i have over 4000h logged in steam  :blink:

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this has been asked about already, but are there any plans to make a Bodyslide 2 CBBE version?

sorry, but there are no plans at the moment..  

I don't really know how to do that and i am also kind of too busy with rl stuff currently.. :ph34r:

That's okay. Thanks for the reply.  :)

Sorry if this has been asked about already, but are there any plans to make a Bodyslide 2 CBBE version?

I don't really know how to do that and i am also kind of too busy with rl stuff currently.. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Im syre this has already been asked, and I just overlooked it, but has the mod been changed to work with USLEEP?

no, but it uses some fixed meshes from uskp.

i haven't looked at usleep yet, but i always thought it was the same content as uskp just everything merged into one esp.. or am i wrong about that?

You killed my hopes. I too have no idea how to create a bodyslide preset, and your mod is the closest that I found that convert vanilla clothing to enable pregnancy bellies. There is surprisingly little to find around vanilla conversion and bodyslide support. My hope was set on "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT", but he chose to remove the slider because clipping. (I really don't care, I want the belly! Gimme the belly!)

Urgh, I guess I'll keep the non-preg bellies for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Im syre this has already been asked, and I just overlooked it, but has the mod been changed to work with USLEEP?

no, but it uses some fixed meshes from uskp.

i haven't looked at usleep yet, but i always thought it was the same content as uskp just everything merged into one esp.. or am i wrong about that?

It is just a combination, but the ESP name is changed, so mods that required the "Unofficial" series as masters need to update to the new master. Bit of a pain in the ass, but not tooo bad.

Because if you try to run any of them with USLEEP, or try to run USLEEP and jist add the extra "unofficial", skyrim crashes, of course.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...