• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not certain if my issue is a function of this mod or not but it is a place to start. I've been running a modded skyrim for awhile and decided to start a hard core run through. Your mod seemed like a good way to start already disadvantaged. So I installed it, generated a character and hit surprise me and I was off.

Middle of the night, bound, chased by wolves I ran into a settlement and immediately the nearest guard was telling me I had committed crimes. Oh right, random bounties.

The guard asks if I will fight or surrender. I pick surrender take me to jail. He sheaths his weapon and walks away only to run back a few seconds later and arrests me again. this repeats a few times and then I guess he had enough because he simply attacked me.

Result, one confused me, one dead toon. Is there any way this mod and the random bounties would cause this? I've never had the issue before I installed it.

Maybe my random bounty was so high it was dead or alive, lol. Anyway any help is appreciated.

Hmm I am actually. But I have used it for a long time and have never had that issue. I will check the menus and see if I have something checked that might cause an issue.

Literally I just loaded your mod immediately before starting this play through. I should also have checked my logs to see what popped out.

Man you responded quickly. Thanks for that.

Not certain if my issue is a function of this mod or not but it is a place to start. I've been running a modded skyrim for awhile and decided to start a hard core run through. Your mod seemed like a good way to start already disadvantaged. So I installed it, generated a character and hit surprise me and I was off.

Middle of the night, bound, chased by wolves I ran into a settlement and immediately the nearest guard was telling me I had committed crimes. Oh right, random bounties.

The guard asks if I will fight or surrender. I pick surrender take me to jail. He sheaths his weapon and walks away only to run back a few seconds later and arrests me again. this repeats a few times and then I guess he had enough because he simply attacked me.

Result, one confused me, one dead toon. Is there any way this mod and the random bounties would cause this? I've never had the issue before I installed it.

Maybe my random bounty was so high it was dead or alive, lol. Anyway any help is appreciated.

All Skyrim Bound does is to apply devices and set bounties nothing more than that, so it looks like (as PubliusNV pointed out) that your issue is with xPO. Try a reset in Prison Overhaul that usually clears things up

• 5 weeks later...

Any ability to travel back to the LAL start room & "re-start" the quest chain? I'm using my own console save imported to PC, but still have the "Start your journey first" option. I can't un-install LAL without the game instantly CTDing, and disabling it has no better effect.

Any ability to travel back to the LAL start room & "re-start" the quest chain? I'm using my own console save imported to PC, but still have the "Start your journey first" option. I can't un-install LAL without the game instantly CTDing, and disabling it has no better effect.

You can't use Skyrim Bound while still in the LAL starter cell, that's actually part of the mod. When SB was created LAL was around V2.3.6b so the start cell was not actually in the game. I still use the old version as I prefer the warmer colours of the cell rather than the later blue and as I always use the same start there was no point in updated

The best you can do is use the statue to start the game proper and then use SB. If you're already gone from the cell you could try a script cleaner to see if that would help though I wouldn't hold out a great deal of hope.

I'll see if I can find a reference for the cell but it may have ceased to exist once the game has started

• 1 month later...

Several items changed their slots in the last DDI update. Srende hasn't be seen in many months though, so I am not sure if and when the mod will be updated. Try Aelie's LAL starting scenario as a replacement, it should work correctly and does pretty much the same thing.

• 4 months later...

I apologize if this was asked before, but I really really need to get some sleep and I read the first 5 pages and no joy.

I am getting SB in the MCM menu, but the catagory is empty... just one title line that ssays start your first adventure and thats it.  All my other mods are working... one moment I'll get a load order if I stay awake long enough...

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SerialStrip.esp=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
RavensWarpaint2.esp=1
RavenWarpaints.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
TGLNordArmor.esp=1
Realistic crime report radius.esp=1
DivinePunishmentForArrowsToTheKnee.esp=1
DaedricPunishmentForSweetrolls.esp=1
yurica_daisho.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
GloriousGrass.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
GloriousEnviroments.esp=1
skeleton_killmoves.esp=1
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
aedric ritual remake.esp=1
indiemusicscene_la.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
MilkModNEW.esp=1
The Dungeon.esp=1
SuccubusHeart.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Apocalypse - Dragonborn Staff Crafting.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
ShreddedTrissMash.esp=1
TrissArmorRetextured.esp=1
TAR-GuildMaster1stPersonFix.esp=1
TAR-ArchmageHoodRemoval.esp=1
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp=1
SNPrettyMannequins.esp=1
Ordinator - Dragonborn Perk Respec.esp=1
DibellanDefender.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
SkyrimBound.esp=1
SerialStripper.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
MilkModNEW HF.esp=1
MarieRose Wig.esp=1
MeridaHair.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
dD Enchanted Chests.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp=1
GattiBondage1.esp=1
APPS.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
Hair Physics Project.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
HDT Lara Hair.esp=1
HDT Lara Hair Plus DEM.esp=0
RaceMenu.esp=0
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=0
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
Gamefever 1st Person Items Fix.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1

There we go....  So yes.... as far as I can tell everything else is working fine.  Started a brand new game, I've gone through the menues setting things up....  but SB just sits there forlornly...

Oh well...  I'll hopefully hear from you when I wake up.   Thank you and again apologies if this is a stupid fix or something. 

I apologize if this was asked before, but I really really need to get some sleep and I read the first 5 pages and no joy.

Reading the last post before yours would have been sufficient.

Wow... yep.... I feel sooooooo.... yeah.....

Thank you for not yelling and simply pointing out my sleep deprived foolishness.

• 3 months later...

I guess that is more of a general question regarding devious devices question but I noticed the issue with this mod so:

Is there a way to make handcuffs actually tie your hands behind your back? The way it is now they only serve as wristbands but don't have any other effect on you.

I realize that there are armbinders for just that matter but in all honesty I hate armbinders. They look more goofy than sexy in my book.

And I know that there is a way to tie those bracelets/cuffs or at least the gloves as NPC's and chests already did that to my PC at some point.

That or I got stuck in the cuffed running animation for some reason.

• 7 months later...

I Buddy, I need help  blush.gif

I dont' find the menu for star the mod  confused.gif

I where find it?

On MCM menu? on the name of these mod, on particulary name if not "skyrim bound" or under another mod?

Thank for reply blush.gif  blush.gif  

Skyrim Bound was last updated 2014. I would recommend that you use Devious Devices - Equip and ImmerSlave instead. DDe has up to date device library and ImmerSlave allows you to start naked with a bounty, if you wish to.

I can't give direct link from this device, but both mods are in LL.

My laptop finally finished the draining process. Here are those links:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54452-devious-devices-equip/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1241-immerslave-11012015/

Skyrim Bound was last updated 2014. I would recommend that you use Devious Devices - Equip and ImmerSlave instead. DDe has up to date device library and ImmerSlave allows you to start naked with a bounty, if you wish to.

I can't give direct link from this device, but both mods are in LL.

My laptop finally finished the draining process. Here are those links:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54452-devious-devices-equip/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1241-immerslave-11012015/

Thanks Buddy  :shy:  :heart:  I try

add: Devoius device - equip is a good mod for set device on pc, and even Npc, yeah!!! 

• 2 years later...
On 6/23/2014 at 4:43 AM, Srende said:

:D

The daedric plugs are "just" normal soulgem ones with max vibration strength and high chance of triggering periodically.

Not "just", because they also don't allow the person wearing them to achieve climax. Almost all other plugs do, I believe?