Thank you for making this mod, with LADL not updated anymore, this is a perfect remake :)

Also I have one question, with the extra plugs, could you make a expansion so they could be bought from the Captured Dreams shop?

Thanks!

Currently, you can craft the plugs yourself after getting the book from the College. Also with the next version of both Bound and DH you might see some of the enemies use them.

For the shop, that's good idea, we'll see ;)

Update to version 1.1:

- Support for DD - Integration 2.8.1
    * Included Leather Posture Collar
- Support for DD - Expansion 1.1.2
    * Included white & red items
    * Couple of new presets
- Improvements to random bounty
    * Randomly picks between same bounty for all holds (old system) and different bounty in each hold

Older versions of DD - Expansion is no longer supported, to see any of its items in the menus, download the newly released 1.1.2.

I'm sorry for my incompetence, but i have no idea how to start the mod. there is no menu option. 

If it isn't appearing in the MCM sidebar at all, all I can suggest is doing clean save without this and then retry after reinstalling.

I'm sorry for my incompetence, but i have no idea how to start the mod. there is no menu option. 

If it isn't appearing in the MCM sidebar at all, all I can suggest is doing clean save without this and then retry after reinstalling.

I also don't see the mod in the side panel, this mods always been bullet proof :).  Does Skyrim Bound do a check for the versions of Live Another Life?  I'm using v2.5.1a.  I'll try deactivating the esp and close NMM and open NMM and reactivate the esp see if that works with a fresh new game. 

I also don't see the mod in the side panel, this mods always been bullet proof :).  Does Skyrim Bound do a check for the versions of Live Another Life?  I'm using v2.5.1a.  I'll try deactivating the esp and close NMM and open NMM and reactivate the esp see if that works with a fresh new game. 

^ this worked! yeah!  (I had started a new game - no skyrim bound mcm, quit/deleted saves - then did the above method and then started another new game  - skyrim bound visable in mcm side panel)

It does check for the presence of LAL and what stage it is in to prevent equipping before you've left the cell. But it isn't required or anything.

Can you post your log when starting a game?

Thank you for the reply Srende!

• 2 weeks later...

it Looks like 1.1 is not compatible with ddexpoansion 1.11 . harness and shoes do not Show up.

i use 1.11 because i hate the red white black mix and dont like white at all. as Long as other mods do not sort them i Keep with 1.11.

plus the slotchange for locking and custom harness makes them invisible, maybe my tera armor  or sos equipable does this)

it Looks like 1.1 is not compatible with ddexpoansion 1.11 . harness and shoes do not Show up.

i use 1.11 because i hate the red white black mix and dont like white at all. as Long as other mods do not sort them i Keep with 1.11.

plus the slotchange for locking and custom harness makes them invisible, maybe my tera armor  or sos equipable does this)

Yep, it says as much in the update post a few posts above yours.

If you wouldn't mind putting some more work into this then i do think it might be better if your mod instead of bounty would start a quest - runaway slave - with some events like slave hunters trying to recapture you.

Slavery in Skyrim is supposed to be illegal. You are runaway slave. Why the hell everyone treats you like a criminal then?

Lets say when someone use your mod:

character gets teleported to some remote location (like one of the ship wreckages - like that one east of Solitude) outfitted in chosen set of restraints.

Your goal is to claim freedom and survive. Begin your new life in new land.

Your former master thinks you are dead. But this wont last long - master has send an investigator and its only matter of time before they would figure out that you survived. And then he would start to send hunters after you.

It could be made that master has put a reward for capturing you - so entering any city would be risky. Like some chance that in each city there could be some corrupt guards which would decide to claim that reward.

At some stage you would have to deal with your master - kill him, pay him, bribe hunters so they would tell him you died somehow. Plenty of possibilities.

This way such adventure would be lot more logical imo. As is said - if you are willing to put some more time into it.

I was not suggesting to clean it for uninstall.  I was suggesting a reset for people who want to use it more then once.  I understand that I can just uninstall and reinstall but a reset for this mod would be great and a lot less time consuming.  I also understand that there are other ways and other mods to get devices but I really like what you did here and I don't see why it has to be a one time use mod.  I have been reusing it after I get unstuck but I have to uninstall every time.

If you wouldn't mind putting some more work into this then i do think it might be better if your mod instead of bounty would start a quest - runaway slave - with some events like slave hunters trying to recapture you.

Slavery in Skyrim is supposed to be illegal. You are runaway slave. Why the hell everyone treats you like a criminal then?

Lets say when someone use your mod:

character gets teleported to some remote location (like one of the ship wreckages - like that one east of Solitude) outfitted in chosen set of restraints.

Your goal is to claim freedom and survive. Begin your new life in new land.

Your former master thinks you are dead. But this wont last long - master has send an investigator and its only matter of time before they would figure out that you survived. And then he would start to send hunters after you.

It could be made that master has put a reward for capturing you - so entering any city would be risky. Like some chance that in each city there could be some corrupt guards which would decide to claim that reward.

At some stage you would have to deal with your master - kill him, pay him, bribe hunters so they would tell him you died somehow. Plenty of possibilities.

This way such adventure would be lot more logical imo. As is said - if you are willing to put some more time into it.

I had briefly discussed something similar to this in the DDx thread but it had more to do with collars (or some other identifying restraint) that is marked for different factions or cities.  That way, when wearing the collar, you might be put in the faction of that city and be safe from their guards as they would see you as just another owned slave there.  But if you left the city with it still on, other cities would see you as an escaped slave and either capture you for their own or perhaps work to return you to the original city.  That way it would be less of a set quest/storyline and more of a framework  for all mods to make you fear civilization or specific factions.  If you are interested in that kind of idea, it might be worth it to mention it in the DDx thread and if there is enough support, they might consider it.

Out of curiosity, does the "rusted chastity belt" EVER come off?

I've theorized that it's possible that, since it's rusted, it might take more than one encounter with a "good" key to get it to work.  On the other hand, maybe that's just my idea, my mod's simply broken, and I could play, forever, and never find a key that takes it off.  And, since it's impervious to 100 Destruction and 100 Alteration skills, there's no other way of getting it off.

Or, is there a THIRD type of key I've never heard of that I'm looking for?

I don't mind a challenge; but, I have much experience playing mods for days under the assumption that they were working correctly, only to discover that I'd encountered a bug, I'd been hopelessly stuck the entire time, and all of that time had been wasted..

kk-- thanks!

* I've cleaned out four barrows, now.  I found one rusty key in the first barrow, and it didn't work, even though I have the real key/fake key ratio temporarily set at a relatively easy 70/30. After that, I've killed mountains of draugr without turning up a single, other "rusty key," even though I turned up the key occurrence factor before starting the mod from 10% to 15% (to make up for the fact that I didn't have that many unexplored barrows left).

Now, I REALLY don't have that many left.  I've chewed up all of the remaining minor ones I could find, and the only major one I have left on Skyrim is Labyrinthian-- and I have to go through a Dweamor ruin before getting to it.  I don't really want to be freezing up every couple of seconds all the way through my battles with Falmer and steam centurians, knowing that none of them are even theoretically going to drop what I need, just to get to Labyrinthian unless I'm sure that I'm on the right track.  So, before I keep going, are you sure that everything sounds like it's working as it's supposed to work? 

I also have Dweamor ruins to explore on Solstheim, but, they terminate with Black Books.  I've been keeping myself alive by bringing someone with me who can keep the monsters busy while my 'toon's mind is somehow managing to "wander off" in the middle of combat; but, of course, you can't bring them into Apocrypha.  Just my own idea: monsters could catch you unawares if your mind wandered off before they got there; but, if you're swinging for your life, there's nothing in the universe that could turn your mind away from self-preservation until you finished unless it could make you an helpless, writhing mass on the ground.  The longer it takes me to find even a second worthless rusty key, the more I start growling at my stupid 'toon for letting the Draugr Overlord she had on his knee get up and start beating her to death with his ebony greatsword while she rubs her butt.  I guess rubbing her butt while getting hacked to death feels so much better than not rubbing her butt and NOT getting hacked to death.  I'm probably just tired and frustrated, atm.  *Sigh* 

There aren't any fakes, yes. Can you post a log of trying to open the belt? Add a key though console if you don't have one.

help "rusty key" - shows the item id code
player.additem <id> 1 - adds one key to your inventory
What exactly happens when you try to open it? It should give you one extra popup telling you the key broke into the lock and remove the key but open the belt.

And the drop chance set in ftm has no effect here, completely different mod. The chance increases based on time spent in the belt, up to 10% I think it was.