Now Ladies Can Pee Standing!

Guest Omega1084

Guest Omega1084

"I'm Billy Mays and this all I can pitch from hell!

Experience the thrill of urinating like a man!
Get drunk and challenge yourself to aim at the toilet!
Take bets with your husband, wife, girlfriend or boyfriend on who can pee the longest!

All the fun of a penis in a small, cheap and practical package!"

Edit: I just reminded myself of this commercial.

On the one hand, I would love to have one of these for those long country drives where peeing means possibly catching poison ivy or lime disease by squatting in the bushes. On the other hand, where do you put it when you're done? You can't just shake that thing off and stick it back in your purse.

Guest Omega1084

On the one hand, I would love to have one of these for those long country drives where peeing means possibly catching poison ivy or lime disease by squatting in the bushes. On the other hand, where do you put it when you're done? You can't just shake that thing off and stick it back in your purse.

You could always hide it in your vagina.

Oh wait, that defeats the whole idea of hygiene.

What a predicament.

o-e

Wasn't there something like this for guys with like a cord that went from the penis to a hole in the shoe so they could pee anywhere?

I remember a guy that drilled a hole in the bottom of his truck and just pissed in a garden hose when he drove.

That's the kind of innovation you'd expect from a long-time cross-country trucker xD
Guest airdance

You can't just shake that thing off and stick it back in your purse.

according to the commercial it shakes dry and has a handy carrying case.

Keep a little disinfectant in the case and I think it would be okay to carry home.

Once home, clean and ready it for next use.

I know I'm a guy, but I used to go on camping trips with a girl who used something similar to this (it was a DIY thing) and the reasons she stated was basically what Queen was saying: Less squatting in the bush means less rashes/parasites/discomfort.

Also she did a lot of travelling and was tired of having to sit on nasty, never-washed toilet seats. I think she had a special case or something she'd made for it as well. She'd use it, shake/rinse it out, drop it in the case (which was only slightly larger and air/watertight) and drop the case in her handbag.

o-e

Wasn't there something like this for guys with like a cord that went from the penis to a hole in the shoe so they could pee anywhere?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poZ0ecYx3Ns

Haha! There was a small illicit ad poster glued up on at my university for something like this for several years. Never knew if it was a real thing or a joke  :lol: Certainly seems useful if a girl needs to pee where nettles grow at least.

I'm one of these guys that uses to sit down on the toilet (at home and everywhere else where it is hygienic), and I totally can understand the idea of that device - because public toilets and the state they're in force me to stand. I hate that. If I was a girl I would consider public toilets a real pain in the neck.

I'm glad about my built in he-wee. It's fun AND practical. :)

And if someone walks by, you can quickly act as if merely watering the plants with your fancy lilac watering can. :P What all these gadgets tend to forget, is that unlike for the guys (who I guess just shake theirs off with their underwear doing the rest), we still have to clean up this plastic thing and find some way to dry up the water aftewards. I know I wouldn't want stick it into the backpockets of their denims after use, not even if it's just water. :lol:

This is a major innovation !

My thoughts : 

1) If using this, you will understand why men often miss the target and why you already found urine in some inconceivable places.

2) If the smell is not to your liking, after shaking it you could use some lotion (like the hand sanitizer for the hands) to get rid of the bacterias and other things causing the smell, and then put it back in the pack.

3) I don't know if it will fit to every pussy, as every pussy is kinda different, but the only way to know is trying ! 

4) Once every woman gets one of this stuff, no man will ever touch a purse anymore. No fear to be stolen again.

5) I don't think this stuff is serious, yet. But someday it will be, just like smart phones. Do you really think army girls are sitting for peeing ?

Things that could make you think :

NSFW (explicit words)

Almost got something like this for my girlfriend as a joke. She mentioned that she wonders what its like to pee standing up (don't ask how we got there, because even I don't know) and I showed her something like this and said, "I can get you this and you can find out." She just stared at me like 'What the hell man?"