Now Ladies Can Pee Standing!

Guest Omega1084

Almost got something like this for my girlfriend as a joke. She mentioned that she wonders what its like to pee standing up (don't ask how we got there, because even I don't know) and I showed her something like this and said, "I can get you this and you can find out." She just stared at me like 'What the hell man?"

I know that ! 

Many girls say they would like to pee standing but most of them don't really want to change their habits.

Plus girls pee sitting from the beginning of humanity, so I don't see it changing tomorrow.

Sometimes I pee sitting... and I always pee sitting when taking a sh*t, so I don't feel more important because I pee standing, it's just more fun to aim the spot and I don't lose my time sitting and standing, that's all.

Imagine girls bands doing this cover :

who.jpg

;)  

Hah, I just saw something like this on season 2 of Orange is the New Black. One of the inmates invented it so they didn't have to sit on the nasty toilet seats after the sewers backed up.

You can't just shake that thing off and stick it back in your purse.

according to the commercial it shakes dry and has a handy carrying case.

Keep a little disinfectant in the case and I think it would be okay to carry home.

Once home, clean and ready it for next use.

Shake it dry, just like a guy, huh? Good luck with that.

Well I always piss in the bushes wherever I go, guess it's only fair for women to be able to do the same thing.

Still, hope they don't. It's kinda...manly.

So it was you all this time !

Next time I cut the tiny thing in your hands you call cock !

Guest Omega1084

Don't be angry, piss is good for the plants. I piss in my neibghours garden more often than not and he always yields, dare I say, a golden harvest.

So I was having breakfast.

A nice cup of tea.

Have you ever been made to laugh while drinking hot tea?

I almost hit my laptop with the spit-take xD

Don't be angry, piss is good for the plants. I piss in my neibghours garden more often than not and he always yields, dare I say, a golden harvest.

So I was having breakfast.

A nice cup of tea.

Have you ever been made to laugh while drinking hot tea?

I almost hit my laptop with the spit-take xD

Sure, my Dutch friend almost got me to do it while I was drinking tea :lol: (watch out for the surprise questions that you don't expect at all)

• 3 weeks later...

Thease kind of things are not new. For ages when a woman needed to pretend to be a man, things like this was a necessity for survival. Women pretending to be men have been soldiers, sailors and just about anything that was off limits for women at the time.

• 1 month later...