where can i start cow slave quest?

Two ways:

- use Content Consumers alternate starts (for Live Another Life) and start a new game there directly - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60586-content-consumers-alternate-starts/

- or visit Leonara's farm south of Riften and help her out with her cows (or equip one of the harnesses there and talk to her).

You will need to install Stories Devious and Devious Devices for that quest to work.

how can i join red wave?

- use the alternate starts linked above if you want to start there on a new game.

- or, talk to a crew member of the Red Wave and ask them if you can work for them.

Read this for a list of crew members to talk to: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Red_Wave

That second option is not fully fully tested yet, so let me know if you can't out the right dialogue topics out of the crew members.

Hey Skyrimll. Id like to replace the cow harness and mobile mikler meshes with nif's which fit my UUNP preset. I have the meshes built in bodyslide but i cant find them in my meshes folder. Are they packed with the ESP? if so im stuffed as my modding experience is exactly nil  ;)

Hey Skyrimll. Id like to replace the cow harness and mobile mikler meshes with nif's which fit my UUNP preset. I have the meshes built in bodyslide but i cant find them in my meshes folder. Are they packed with the ESP? if so im stuffed as my modding experience is exactly nil ;)

For that you will have to extract the mesh folder from the Stories Devious baa file. Your own mesh files will have their own textures that will have to be installed separately (no need to extract the textures folder from the bsa file).

Hi, i installed 8 and now i get messages saying "sex with non-nord drains you" etc. I am playing as nord. what part of mod is causing that? and can it be switched on/off in MCM. What is the potential benefit of this feature? I have to say the red wave start was interesting, did try the milk cow start but was disappointed with no breast resizing, maybe you could look at how milk mod economy does the NIO integration.

I got Stories 0.8 to try CC's LAL alt starts for the Red Wave, but have a couple problems to report.

If I use any other start and go to Solitude, or even just start there, I get the (presumed) escaped slave messages displayed in the top left.

Lines are "Runaway slaves are not looked upon kindly" and "Your fine has been paid. / You now owe 1000"

I started as a patron in an inn (Dawnstar) with a new game, different toon, and took the boat over to Solitude with the same results.  It looks like I get a bounty of 100g applied and something is auto paying it while in the area.

There is also some kind of fight, but I'm not sure who/what is fighting.  I don't find any bodies and it never lasts long enough for me to find the fight.  Coincidence says it might be the pit wolf being broken by the same thing that screws up CC's wolf pet start.

Hi, i installed 8 and now i get messages saying "sex with non-nord drains you" etc. I am playing as nord. what part of mod is causing that? and can it be switched on/off in MCM. What is the potential benefit of this feature? I have to say the red wave start was interesting, did try the milk cow start but was disappointed with no breast resizing, maybe you could look at how milk mod economy does the NIO integration.

He's already working on it. Out of town for two weeks, so no updates for probably a month or longer, but NIO integration is on the to-do list. For example, this post, only a few up from here, says how you'd get breast scaling right now. Install Hormones.

There is also some kind of fight, but I'm not sure who/what is fighting.  I don't find any bodies and it never lasts long enough for me to find the fight.  Coincidence says it might be the pit wolf being broken by the same thing that screws up CC's wolf pet start.

To see who is fighting (possibly), you could use the console command "tcai" before entering the ship, then walk down to where you think the fight is taking place, then turn combat ai back on with the same console command, and see.

I've tested the Red Wave quite a bit, and I've never had an issue with the wolf being hostile to me or anyone else. If it is the wolf being aggressive, it could be any number of AI or combat overhaul mods (see this post for a possible list). In any event, even if it is a mod like that causing the problem, it's highly unlikely that Stories, or CCAS, or the combination of the two, is at fault - Stories has absolutely nothing in the code that would affect CCAS, and CCAS only has a modevent that sends to Stories (modevents are basically little packages of code that tell Skyrim "if X mod is installed, please do this thing, if X mod is not installed, ignore." Unlike dependencies, where Mod A relies on mod B being present, modevents allow for mod integration without the risk of any sort of issue at all).

Didn't think about TCAI though I've used it often enough.

I was thinking that whatever I have installed that's messing up your CCAS animal starts could be affecting this wolf too, which could give us a common point and find why those other starts are not working.

Hey Skyrimll. Id like to replace the cow harness and mobile mikler meshes with nif's which fit my UUNP preset. I have the meshes built in bodyslide but i cant find them in my meshes folder. Are they packed with the ESP? if so im stuffed as my modding experience is exactly nil ;)

For that you will have to extract the mesh folder from the Stories Devious baa file. Your own mesh files will have their own textures that will have to be installed separately (no need to extract the textures folder from the bsa file).

Ok so i worked out how to unpack the BSA and copied the textures/meshes folder from it into my skyrim directory. Then i overwrote the nifs with some that i found for a milk cuirass that fits uunp. Now in game, although the world model displays when i toss the cuirass on the floor, it's invisible when i equip it. Where did i go wrong?  :blush:

how can i join red wave?

- use the alternate starts linked above if you want to start there on a new game.

- or, talk to a crew member of the Red Wave and ask them if you can work for them.

Read this for a list of crew members to talk to: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Red_Wave

That second option is not fully fully tested yet, so let me know if you can't out the right dialogue topics out of the crew members.

can't start the quest, all the crew member don't have dialogue option for work

Sorry for issues with Nord related messages after sex and abusivd bounty.. These are caused by incomplete checks from the red wave and Nord Queen starts.

I won't be able to fix it for a couple of weeks I am afraid .

Is there any big negativity with this bug atm? If we are playing as a non-nord having fun with non nords will this damage or cause problems or is it something we can ignore?

Sorry for issues with Nord related messages after sex and abusivd bounty.. These are caused by incomplete checks from the red wave and Nord Queen starts.

I won't be able to fix it for a couple of weeks I am afraid .

Is there any big negativity with this bug atm? If we are playing as a non-nord having fun with non nords will this damage or cause problems or is it something we can ignore?

As far as I have seen all it does is weaken you for an hour or 2. So if you have defeat and get downed in a dungeon, it makes it extra difficult to escape. But other than that not really all that bad.

He's already working on it. Out of town for two weeks, so no updates for probably a month or longer, but NIO integration is on the to-do list. For example, this post, only a few up from here, says how you'd get breast scaling right now. Install Hormones.

To see who is fighting (possibly), you could use the console command "tcai" before entering the ship, then walk down to where you think the fight is taking place, then turn combat ai back on with the same console command, and see.

I've tested the Red Wave quite a bit, and I've never had an issue with the wolf being hostile to me or anyone else. If it is the wolf being aggressive, it could be any number of AI or combat overhaul mods (see this post for a possible list). In any event, even if it is a mod like that causing the problem, it's highly unlikely that Stories, or CCAS, or the combination of the two, is at fault - Stories has absolutely nothing in the code that would affect CCAS, and CCAS only has a modevent that sends to Stories (modevents are basically little packages of code that tell Skyrim "if X mod is installed, please do this thing, if X mod is not installed, ignore." Unlike dependencies, where Mod A relies on mod B being present, modevents allow for mod integration without the risk of any sort of issue at all).

I still would like to know why it says "sex with non-nord drains you" and does damage to my character when i have sexlab stories 8 installed. I went back to v7 because i don't understand why the feature is there in the first place? i have never played succubus character or sexlab deadly drain, but does it relate to them at all? succubus type character just doesn't appeal to me. there is no explanation of the feature on the main page, and how its meant to benefit us, do i just have sex with nords if im playing a nord etc?

I still would like to know why it says "sex with non-nord drains you" and does damage to my character when i have sexlab stories 8 installed. I went back to v7 because i don't understand why the feature is there in the first place? i have never played succubus character or sexlab deadly drain, but does it relate to them at all? succubus type character just doesn't appeal to me. there is no explanation of the feature on the main page, and how its meant to benefit us, do i just have sex with nords if im playing a nord etc?

This post explains why. It's a minor bug and will be fixed probably within a month. It has nothing to do with a succubus (though that is not an unreasonable assumption :) ) but is part of the Nord Queen scenario.

I don't think it actually does anything to drain you unless you have entered that scenario. It's just a debug notification that was left in because of a missing check. Shouldn't be a problem.

The Nord bug is just a display issue and should not affect your character in any way. Good you get damage from it, the source is elsewhere.

The other bug with bounty is more of a problem as it can slap you with a bounty when you shouldn't get one.

This post explains why. It's a minor bug and will be fixed probably within a month. It has nothing to do with a succubus (though that is not an unreasonable assumption :) ) but is part of the Nord Queen scenario.

I don't think it actually does anything to drain you unless you have entered that scenario. It's just a debug notification that was left in because of a missing check. Shouldn't be a problem.

It weakens you a bit by forcing you to a 'slowdown' state (ultra slow walk) but that is about it. Wait 2 hours in-game and it is removed. But that is the only effect of it.

This post explains why. It's a minor bug and will be fixed probably within a month. It has nothing to do with a succubus (though that is not an unreasonable assumption :) ) but is part of the Nord Queen scenario.

I don't think it actually does anything to drain you unless you have entered that scenario. It's just a debug notification that was left in because of a missing check. Shouldn't be a problem.

It weakens you a bit by forcing you to a 'slowdown' state (ultra slow walk) but that is about it. Wait 2 hours in-game and it is removed. But that is the only effect of it.

The slowdown effect is not from Stories.. Or at least it isn't intended.

This post explains why. It's a minor bug and will be fixed probably within a month. It has nothing to do with a succubus (though that is not an unreasonable assumption :) ) but is part of the Nord Queen scenario.
I don't think it actually does anything to drain you unless you have entered that scenario. It's just a debug notification that was left in because of a missing check. Shouldn't be a problem.

It could be part of defeat I'm not sure. I have only seen it though after E.L.L.E. does that 'estrius machine rape' thing on my character, so I don't really know. I might need to test it a bit further.

It could be part of defeat I'm not sure. I have only seen it though after E.L.L.E. does that 'estrius machine rape' thing on my character, so I don't really know. I might need to test it a bit further.

Good to see the Estrus machine works :)

I put the code there but I want able to test it yet.