Torpedo Boobs

SplitResonator

Ok I don't know whats causing it and why but i get torpedo breasts when using hdt and its annoying the hell out of me

when i use blabbas HDT body I don't get the "torpedo Breast" effect but since hardly anyone uses it and makes conversions for it I have to use normal cbbe advanced TBBP with most outfits. I tried changing skeletons, getting rid of the hkx file tried differen't xml's and yet nothing has worked to get rid of the torpedo boobs...

Pics will be posted.

14209412623_d0356e7350_b.jpg

Ok I don't know whats causing it and why but i get torpedo breasts when using hdt and its annoying the hell out of me

when i use blabbas HDT body I don't get the "torpedo Breast" effect but since hardly anyone uses it and makes conversions for it I have to use normal cbbe advanced TBBP with most outfits. I tried changing skeletons, getting rid of the hkx file tried differen't xml's and yet nothing has worked to get rid of the torpedo boobs...

Hardly anyone uses my body?

Pretty sure CT77 made some conversions:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/

And trykz has done plenty:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29072-hdt-bodyslide-armor-conversions-by-trykz/?do=findComment&comment=726458

There's probably a few more tucked away somewhere.

And then there's always taking the 5-10 mins (for simple outfits) to make your own :P

But for advice:

1. DON'T EVER DELETE THE SKELETON.HKX FILE!!!!! (It is at best a horrible workaround that is more negative than positive, and is no longer needed)

2. You get the torpedo breasts, because whoever weighted/skinned the body mesh did so on a 'bad' copy of the XPMS skeleton. To fix this you simply re-skin/weight the mesh with a 'fixed' (More updated skeleton) of your choosing.

So yea either way, you'll probably end up using Outfit Studio xD

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29072-hdt-bodyslide-armor-conversions-by-trykz/?do=findComment&comment=726458

And then there's always taking the 5-10 mins (for simple outfits) to make your own :P

But for advice:

1. DON'T EVER DELETE THE SKELETON.HKX FILE!!!!! (It is at best a horrible workaround that is more negative than positive, and is no longer needed)

2. You get the torpedo breasts, because whoever weighted/skinned the body mesh did so on a 'bad' copy of the XPMS skeleton. To fix this you simply re-skin/weight the mesh with a 'fixed' (More updated skeleton) of your choosing.

thanks blabba! I'll see what I can do with weighting and skeletons and such

:edit:

ah yes...a lot better!

14003034157_c4509f5d8e_b.jpg

But for advice:

ah yes...a lot better!

Hey! I have the same horrible boobs effect and you solve it. Can you help me please? How do you solve it?

Im using Caliente Body Advanced TBBP

Extended skeleton

CT77 HDT  14-28 Stable MXL

HDT Physics Extensions plugin form nexus.

I hope you can help me.

But for advice:

ah yes...a lot better!

Hey! I have the same horrible boobs effect and you solve it. Can you help me please? How do you solve it?

Extended skeleton

I hope you can help me.

well I installed the latest version of XPMS and latest version of HDT physics extension but DO NOT delete skeleton_female.hkx or skeleton.hkx leave those...you no longer need to get rid of them.

It's no longer needed but don't ever delete it? Is that a typo or what?

It's no longer needed but don't ever delete it? Is that a typo or what?

Deleting the skeleton.hkx is no loinger needed, not that the skeleton.hkx itself is no longer need.

Deleting is dumb for many reasons...

I'm still an utter noob when it comes to Outfit Studio, but yeah... a lot of older CBBE T/BBP outfit conversions are gonna give you torpedoes with HDT.

It's not your HDT config... it's the outfits.

CT77 remodeled armor version 4.4.3 was doing it, until I randomly happened upon a set of updated ShapeData files for it, uploaded by Blabba I think... Kudos to whoever it was. It got rid of the torpedoes and gave me bouncy boohtay. :D

CT77 5.0 beta is not giving me any such issues; It's fully HDT-aware. The only issue I have is between HDT Body 1.4 and CT77's CalienteBodyAdvanced HDT bodyshape. And only because I insist upon using a piercing mod based upon HDT Body 1.4.

I've worked around the issue by making an armor preset with lots of "PushUp." Keeps my nipple rings concealed while wearing clothes/cuirass. Not so great when it comes to transparent Nocturnal robes, but I can live with that.

Ok I am at my wits end with this torpedo boobs problem. I am a noob, and don't understand this weighting thing being talked about. Let me tell you my problem"

I cannot get rid of torpedo boobs when I do the following:

1. Install extended XPMS skeleton with hdt on. (without deleting skeleton_female.hkx)

2. Install normal XPMS and then deleting the hkx file.

Let me tell you, the bodyslide shapse reproduces itself in the game accurately when I either install the normal (non-extended) xpms skeleton and keep the hkx file. But this causes the breasts to jitter like crazy! Especially indoors with low light!

Torpedo boobs appear whenever I install with extended XPMS (HDT on) without deleting hkx file.. Or whenever I isntall with normal XPMS and delete the hkx file.

Please help! I am racking my brain around this! (No pun! :P)

*I am using:

Calientebody advanced TBBP

HDT 14.28 latest

XPMS extended

Ok I am at my wits end with this torpedo boobs problem. I am a noob, and don't understand this weighting thing being talked about. Let me tell you my problem"

I cannot get rid of torpedo boobs when I do the following:

1. Install extended XPMS skeleton with hdt on. (without deleting skeleton_female.hkx)

2. Install normal XPMS and then deleting the hkx file.

Let me tell you, the bodyslide shapse reproduces itself in the game accurately when I either install the normal (non-extended) xpms skeleton and keep the hkx file. But this causes the breasts to jitter like crazy! Especially indoors with low light!

Torpedo boobs appear whenever I install with extended XPMS (HDT on) without deleting hkx file.. Or whenever I isntall with normal XPMS and delete the hkx file.

Please help! I am racking my brain around this! (No pun! :P)

*I am using:

Calientebody advanced TBBP

HDT 14.28 latest

XPMS extended

Installing XPMS and HDT and then deleting the hkx is buggy non-sense... that's why XPMSE was made in the first place...

- Get a HDT Body preferable blabba

- Install HDT PE

- Install XPMSE with HDT option

- Install a xml which is not screwed up 

HDT body is built with HDT in mind with a XPMS skeleton setup.

While Calientes TBBP body is made with the original TBBP skeleton setup and with breast bones controlled by the Havok animation engine with animation files.

For xmls: Test them and use one you like, or read what author/people post about the xml, if an author used any other skeleton other than XPMS\E for making his xml you can screw it. Or use the used skeleton of the xml and live with crashes on some stuff. The HDT user's choice.

But for advice:

ah yes...a lot better!

Extended skeleton

I hope you can help me.

well I installed the latest version of XPMS and latest version of HDT physics extension but DO NOT delete skeleton_female.hkx or skeleton.hkx leave those...you no longer need to get rid of them.

thank you worked nice!

HDT body is built with HDT in mind with a XPMS skeleton setup.

While Calientes TBBP body is made with the original TBBP skeleton setup and with breast bones controlled by the Havok animation engine with animation files.

For xmls: Test them and use one you like, or read what author/people post about the xml, if an author used any other skeleton other than XPMS\E for making his xml you can screw it. Or use the used skeleton of the xml and live with crashes on some stuff. The HDT user's choice.

Thank you for the explanation! I', now using HDT body and TORPEDO BOOBIES ARE GONE! Thank you so much!

I have a problem.

I'm using CT77's outfits, but I'm creating outfits based on MAK's original ones because I don't really like the design changes CT77 has made.

I created a TBBP/bodyslide-compatible outfit out of a static mesh (MAK's original outfits), and it does NOT have the torpedo effect, while CT77's outfits and the CBBE TBBP body do. I don't really mind the effect, I just want it to be uniform for all outfits, instead of some outfits(CT77) having them some (my own) don't.

How do I fix that and make them look the same? Either all have torpedo effect or none does.

Naked (CBBE Advanced TBBP body) Torpedo

ZCTKToR.jpg

CT77 Armor, same Torpedo

3S3CCnD.jpg

Self-made armor, NO Torpedo, HDT still works, bodyslide still works

bBoVDCc.jpg

I'm using the basic HDT .xml that came with the download.

I have a problem.

I'm using CT77's outfits, but I'm creating outfits based on MAK's original ones because I don't really like the design changes CT77 has made.

I created a TBBP/bodyslide-compatible outfit out of a static mesh (MAK's original outfits), and it does NOT have the torpedo effect, while CT77's outfits and the CBBE TBBP body do. I don't really mind the effect, I just want it to be uniform for all outfits, instead of some outfits(CT77) having them some (my own) don't.

How do I fix that and make them look the same? Either all have torpedo effect or none does.

Naked (CBBE Advanced TBBP body) Torpedo

ZCTKToR.jpg

CT77 Armor, same Torpedo

3S3CCnD.jpg

Self-made armor, NO Torpedo, HDT still works, bodyslide still works

bBoVDCc.jpg

I'm using the basic HDT .xml that came with the download.

I found the CT77 patch file I was speaking of earlier. It's on the HDT 1.4 Body main DL page: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body/ (first one on the list)

You sound like a person who probably knows what to do with the data in this file, but just don't batch build after applying any of it. Overwrite ShapeData .nifs and rebuild as needed.

HTH.

Im having a similar issue, but the opposite of everyone else. My torpedo boobs are happening when wearing outfits. When nude everything is fine.

Using Blabbas HDT Body

Using Groovtamas XP Body with HDT

Using this HDT PE: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25488-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

Using this XMLs: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/

Im getting the torpedos when using CT77's new outfits.

Nude:

Rys7GHV.jpg

With cloths (torpedos)

I also have this problem with the XPMS Extended skeleton.

Can someone please show me how to re-weight the UNPB body using the Outfit Studio? I tried searching for guides but they only showed how to work with outfits.

Why do you need a special guide for bodies?

Just treat them the same as outfits no big deal.

I also have this problem with the XPMS Extended skeleton.

Can someone please show me how to re-weight the UNPB body using the Outfit Studio? I tried searching for guides but they only showed how to work with outfits.

Then you know the solution yet.

Outfit Studio does not matter whether it is an outfit or a body. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I'm still having troubles with the torpedo boobs. I tried the monli Race earlier today because I figured it'd be fun to go around fighting big monsters as a child(That could wear armor and other crap) Anyways. Every since then the breasts have been scaling bassed on the weight rather than the breast slider and it's giving me  torpedo boobs when I use the sliders

Archived