Guess This Location.

IDK, is this one too ambiguous?

Ooh! A new one I don't really recognize at all! This is fun! :)

I want to say it's one of the basements of the Orc Strongholds, but I might be way off.

You are way closer than you think, but which one?

IDK, is this one too ambiguous?

Ooh! A new one I don't really recognize at all! This is fun! :)

I want to say it's one of the basements of the Orc Strongholds, but I might be way off.

You are way closer than you think, but which one?

The one with the orcs upstairs.  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

I don't know... I'm gonna have to get back to my computer and check them out, one by one...

You won't see Paarthurnax here

TESV%202015-04-08%2008-38-01-80.jpg

There's a path over a little rise in the Reach, IIRC it's just north of Old Hroldan Inn. I believe it's like halfway between the inn and Soljund's Sinkhole.

I'm not totally certain this is it, though... I've never seen it from this angle. Were you flying when you took this pic, or am I just way off?

The title is a hint to where this is :)

of course a "wall" of text could explain it better  ;)

Title? You mean Paarthurnax? Wall+Paarthurnax = High Hrothgar/Throat of the World...

This... I thought this is nowhere near the Throat of the World, is it? Am I that far off? Wow...

Hope someone else can find it!

where's all the snow?

During the main quest there is but "one" Wall.

what your thinking of is word walls where you learn a word to a thume.

The wall I speak of is Alduins Wall inside Karthspire, this shot is taken from the Blades last sanctuary, Sky Haven Temple out the back door of Karthspire.

I had done a 3 shot panorama but couldn't get photoshop to stitch them together properly because of their darkness   :)

Aw, man.

Sorry to spoil it.  :-/

Ok here is one, where is this?

That's west of Half Moon Mill just north of the road near the turn-off to Falkreath.

There are two easy-to-kill skeletons where you can get a sword and shield if you did the Captured Dreams start in Immerslave. :)

Ok here is one, where is this?

That's west of Half Moon Mill just north of the road near the turn-off to Falkreath.

There are two easy-to-kill skeletons where you can get a sword and shield if you did the Captured Dreams start in Immerslave. :)

Yes indeed, that is the place, a sweet roll for you. :P

I don't think I posted this one before, so where is this then?

post-391319-0-40870500-1428816850_thumb.png

North Brittleshin Pass?

And btw, what mod gives these nice ears? Are they real ear replacers or some kind of Alice band?

North Brittleshin Pass?

And btw, what mod gives these nice ears? Are they real ear replacers or some kind of Alice band?

Not quite although the closest location does start with North.

Yes the ears are equip-able  just like an Alice band, from here,

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24421/

Not quite although the closest location does start with North.

Yes the ears are equip-able  just like an Alice band, from here,

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24421/

The I would say it's either North Skybound Watch or North Shriekwind Bastion. At least I don't remember any more places starting with "North" and having that nice view over a lake.

And then I would say it's more likely North Skybound Watch.

And thanks for the mod ;)

I believe that's the trail behind pinewatch where you meet a scared woman that had been kidnapped by bandits and needs directions to the closest town because she is lost.?

And here's another. a little more to this shot then my last one. 

With over 2600 hours in Skyrim this is the first time I've ever been to this location and one of the prettiest locations I've seen in Skyrim.

The remainder of shots I'm going to put in Zquad1's The beauty of Skyrim thread.

TESV%202015-04-11%2010-05-46-97.jpg

Oh, that is such a great location. It is not marked on the map, but you are facing Lost Knife Hideout there.

BTW if you use SD Cages, I put a master lock on that gate ... so be careful you might not be able to get past it. ;)