Guess This Location.

How about ... this one?

Nearby Bee and Barb, the crossraods to Riverwood, Whiterun and up to the north.

But what mod places those nice street accessoirs? :D

It's me in the cage. ;) 

This mod is the original SD by jbezorg. :)

How about this one?

Red Eagle redoubt (that is, Red Eagle Ascent).

Very buggy area, for me. Stuff like water planes appearing in midair, missing textures, etc.

Water planes? you mean like when you seem to be walking on water even there is none near? or when you appear to be swimming in the air? object physics acting weird? I just mention it because i had a hard time finding a fix for it so let me know if interested.

My turn then.

kLaQADt.jpg

I think that's the warlock/necromancer/whatever just across the river from Dragon Bridge?

It's hard to tell with that grass and other mod(s). Very pretty, though!  :)

Yup just up the river from Dragon Bridge, on the same side of the river as the village. You go up that way to get beers for one woman there that her husband stashed. You pass this rock formation on the way and there's a skill book there.

Here is another.

My first thought was somewhere in the northwest, Haafingar, but I think that's wrong...

I think that's that fort in the background, (can't remember the name) where those rogue wizards hang out, the College of Winterhold questline takes you there... urgh, I'm so bad with these names. Near Shearpoint, if I'm not mistaken.

Am I close?

Here is another.

My first thought was somewhere in the northwest, Haafingar, but I think that's wrong...

I think that's that fort in the background, (can't remember the name) where those rogue wizards hang out, the College of Winterhold questline takes you there... urgh, I'm so bad with these names. Near Shearpoint, if I'm not mistaken.

Am I close?

i would say so, looks like Fellglow keep

How about this one?

I think it's called Valtheim?

It's that bandit hangout on the road from Whiterun to Windhelm (or Ivarstead, etc. other points in that general direction). Just south of it, up the cliffs, is a giant lair. And come to think of it, Fellglow is just north of there a bit, IIRC.

LAL has a start point there.

How about this one?

I think it's called Valtheim?

It's that bandit hangout on the road from Whiterun to Windhelm (or Ivarstead, etc. other points in that general direction). Just south of it, up the cliffs, is a giant lair. And come to think of it, Fellglow is just north of there a bit, IIRC.

LAL has a start point there.

That it is, ... that it is... so how is your gingerbread house building going? You get yet another sweet roll to aid you. :P