Guess This Location.

Sundered Towers has no chest as I recall.

You made a mod that mods SD+? Is that correct?

Yes I did.

Wonderful, I would like to have mod skills as many of you guys got. I did a try with CK but I don't understand the main concepts and the mechanics involved so I will continue to admire LL modders' marvelous abilities. 

Sundered Towers has no chest as I recall.

You made a mod that mods SD+? Is that correct?

Yes I did.

Wonderful, I would like to have mod skills as many of you guys got. I did a try with CK but I don't understand the main concepts and the mechanics involved so I will continue to admire LL modders' marvelous abilities. 

:blush:

Robber's Gorge?

Why, yes it is. ;)

@gameleirabh, six carrots and a cheese wheel for you. :)

Treva's Watch? The cells down there looks like, I'm not sure.

BTW nice harness

@Inte

Speaking of which, do you have any plans to reintroduce that harness (and other of your retextures)? Maybe in a limited version of SD+ Patches that doesn't add any scripts, just the item?

That is, I seem to remember reading that the newest versions of SD+ are incompatible with Patches, so I got rid of Patches, only to really start missing that falmer harness... :)

Robber's Gorge?

Why, yes it is. ;)

BTW nice harness

@Inte

Speaking of which, do you have any plans to reintroduce that harness (and other of your retextures)? Maybe in a limited version of SD+ Patches that doesn't add any scripts, just the item?

That is, I seem to remember reading that the newest versions of SD+ are incompatible with Patches, so I got rid of Patches, only to really start missing that falmer harness... :)

I haven't played SD+ 3, does it use any DD devices at all?

Robber's Gorge?

Why, yes it is. ;)

BTW nice harness

@Inte

I haven't played SD+ 3, does it use any DD devices at all?

Yep... although skyrimll is getting rid of some of it in the next version.

Actually, now that I think about it, I believe he's getting rid of Falmer-applied devious devices... hmm.

Well, continuing the tourist walk...

This place is:

I don't think it's marked in vanilla... It's a little camp just south of Winterhold, somewhere between Winterhold and Snow Veil Sanctum.

I think that's Journeyman's Nook map marker in your compass? I might be a bit off about that.

Pretty sure i've seen that camp before, yeah, it's not that far from the Imperial camp i think?

This place is:

I don't think it's marked in vanilla... It's a little camp just south of Winterhold, somewhere between Winterhold and Snow Veil Sanctum.

I think that's Journeyman's Nook map marker in your compass? I might be a bit off about that.

Yes, too accurate.

It is not marked as many other little camps across Skyrim. Is the vanilla since I don't take screenshots out of vanilla places as agreed. Journeyman's Nook in the compass, right.

A whole Goat cheese wheel for you  :D

This place is:

Pretty sure i've seen that camp before, yeah, it's not that far from the Imperial camp i think?

The nearest Imperial camp is more close to Dawnstar actually. This location is between Windhelm and Winterhold.

Don't worry, you just loose some goat cheese, a whole wheel actually.  :(

Guess one more then,

Aw geez... that's the dwemer ruin (very small) in the hills just above that fort where you find Illia whose mother is trying to turn herself into a hagraven.

Cannot... Remember... Names... Darklight tower, I think? Is the name of the fort. The dwemer ruin is unmarked in vanilla IIRC...

Let me check Skyrim Map...

I was wrong, the ruins are marked in vanilla. Ruins of Rkund.

Can I have a venison chop this time?  :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

Easy peasy?

attachicon.gifguess1.jpg

Lost Tongue Overlook?

Aye, that it be!

I don't have many goodies to offer in reward, though. Hmm. How about this tasty piece of charred skeever hide?

No mistress, please, no more skeevers, they put their noses everywhere!

You're right, they do. A skeever took that picture, and you can see what his nose was close to! Here, have these giant's balls instead...