Guess This Location.

Steamcrag Camp?

Well that is close, but there is a closer location marked on the map.

BTW, I am not in a giant camp, they tend to get all defensive about their camp so I wouldn't be able to pose with one of them.  

Then I think it's at the foot (? How is the bottom part of a mountain called in EN?) of Bonestrewn Crest.

Well, it's the next location nearby Steamcrag and I can't remember any other place in that moor where giants are wandering around nearby ;)

After looking at the map again, that spot is midway between Mistwatch and Steamcrag Camp, so indeed both answers are correct, so cheese wheels for everybody. :)

How about this one then? It is from a popular slaves mod.

post-391319-0-66720700-1433095398_thumb.png

post-391319-0-66953900-1433095416_thumb.png

How about this one?

Bromjunaar (Labyrinthian), Shalidor's Maze.

I played through Skyrim like ten times before I found this place... it was quite a nice surprise, finding a new spot where I was certain I had explored everything.

Yes, indeed. :)

I discovered this while hiding from the troll outside.

post-391319-0-89180800-1433393151_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is another.

I'm pretty sure it's not Vahlok's tomb.

It's Dimhollow Crypt, right?

Makes sense to think Vahlok's tomb, though, with the fire pit and the corpses.

How about this one by me?

attachicon.gifwhere-is-it.png

That's either Cairn-of-something or something-Cairn (can't remember)... it's where the bard's college sends me after the drum, where you fight the ghost (I think his name is Halldir). Let me look up the name...

Halldir's Cairn. Derp.

Rjorn's drum, Halldir's cairn, and the ghost is named Rjorn but he carries Halldir's staff (according to uesp). I am so very bad with names. :)

Jep, Halldir's Cairn. Although I didn't know that there is any quest related to that place xD

Maybe I should become a bard. Btw, why isn't there a SL expansion of that mod? Normally it doesn't take that long :D

I know, there should be. And someday, there might be!

What is coming much much later:

Ever wondered how you could become a bard without actually touching a single instrument?  ;)

I try not to bug people about stuff like that, though... that poor person is swamped with RL work anyway.

Well if you REALLY want to rationalize the exceedingly poorly done Bard's College quest line...  Remember not all "Bards" fall under the category of musician.  Some simply sing, or recite stories like the game's Poetic Edda.  :)

That quest line REALLY should have been half what it was and half like the become a bard mod though.  And the other half of "Become a Bard" should have been radiant quests for the Bard's College. :D 

And to bring things back on topic...  Some of you folks scare me, being able to ID these obscure dungeons that I've never even been to, lol.  :D

Here is another.

Dimhollow is correct. Serana and her Elder Scroll gave it away this time, didn't it?

And to bring things back on topic...  Some of you folks scare me, being able to ID these obscure dungeons that I've never even been to, lol.  :D

Yes, CoCo is scary ... that way. ;)

Here is another.

Dimhollow is correct. Serana and her Elder Scroll gave it away this time, didn't it?

Actually, it was the grate on the floor plus the dias with the thrones and stairs above in an amphitheater arrangement. Serana + Elder scroll is a good clue, though...

Yes, CoCo is scary ... that way. ;)

Rawr.  :D