Hello!

I'm making this topic so that people can share what they normally do in skyrim. Also share if you did anything really interesting lately, or just share some stories, or share what you did today in skyrim.

For example, I just came back from a quest by the grey beards, but instead of going to riverwood, im doing some other small jobs around whiterun, collecting taxes and then I plan on furnishing my home today, and probably go play a few songs for coin in the bannered mare :D 

I think this would be a cool topic to bring members closer and share what there games are like and such.

Testing lighting mods and looking up ENB.

Testing body specular maps and _sk texture (is there any other _sk texture that doesn't show the bronze line besides the all black one!? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29791/?)

Ran through Dark Investigation many times with many saves to see possible scenario.

Preparing to uninstall then reinstall skyrim with new Sexlab, DD, Defeat, and others major mods that got updates.

Playing the game? Do not compute!xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.4azkk_5zmI.png

I probably spend more time modding than actual playing and lurking on the forums. It's a nice escape from the world.

Even more lately since I've got severe case of career crisis going on. Not sure what to do with my life right now.

Trying to get skyrim to work properly o.o reinstalled it like 10 times no joke! Hopefully soon I can get it to work properly, weird thing is ive used the mods ive been installing before without any problems but now..jeez...But i kinda figured something was off when tropical skyrim wasnt working properly. Hmm maybe there was a backup of something somewhere...

ANYWAYS before all of my problems I got breezehome and with the help of some mods it looks amazing even got a balcony and i also adopted a daughter :D

Skyrim schedule:

In game:

1 - I'm actually playing the game, 2-3 hours a day. Kicked Movarth piquine ass yesterday, planning to travel on foot to High Hrothgard today. It's gonna be a massacre on the way up there because It's full moon...me and my companion are hungry.

2 - Document my life as a deviant dragonborn and (kinda) roleplaying to become a shape shifter in service of Hermaeus mora/Nocturnal.

Outside game:

1 - Lurking the forums here at loverslab every freaking day (It's a sickness now)

2 - Testing some mods I really don't need. The usual.

3 - Doing some sketches (oekakis) related to Skyrim lore and my own adventures (planning to post it here at loverslab someday)

Guest Ragna_Rok

after i started modding my most favorite biggest most beloved hobby is to test my new weapons by whacking the shit out of lewellyn ,my lakeview-manor-bard, several times (F9 ftw :) ).  pretty sure i did that a thousand times for all my gears screenshots ... :blush:

- do a landscape creation in the CK

- "Creation Kit has stopped responding"

- repeat landscape stuff

- "Creation Kit has stopped responding"

- repeat in hurry

- "Creation Kit has stopped responding" again

- alt f4

- launch killing floor

- come back week later

- shape land again in the ck

- drag an object to the render window

- "Creation Kit has stopped responding"

Welcome to the best editor ever.

Ive reached lvl102 with my main character after more then 2 years 1700 hours later. Most of time im tweaking and testing ENB's im very pleased at moment with season's of skyrim.

I walk or run everything don't use fast travel ive installed few mods that make game very hardcore mods and dragons are extreme hard to defeat even with my lvl102(no uberness items).

I love exploring through skyrim finding new dungeons or something new.

After 2 years 48% on steam now with skyrim :D

I love exploring through skyrim finding new dungeons or something new.

After 2 years 48% on steam now with skyrim :D

Only 48% in 2 years? You better start using that fast travel option, or at least a horse! :lol:

Seriously, there is no reason to NOT fast travel in Skyrim. It just bogs you down and makes it SOOOoooo tedious to walk past the same things time and time again. In Oblivion it made sense since you could level up acrobatics and athletics by walking/running/jumping all the time, but Skyrim offers no gain for the time and tediousness.

Guest Ragna_Rok

Only 48% in 2 years? You better start using that fast travel option, or at least a horse! :lol:

Seriously, there is no reason to NOT fast travel in Skyrim. It just bogs you down and makes it SOOOoooo tedious to walk past the same things time and time again. In Oblivion it made sense since you could level up acrobatics and athletics by walking/running/jumping all the time, but Skyrim offers no gain for the time and tediousness.

well, i fast travel mostly... but then theres a thing about walking once in a while... random encounters :) ... you know... killing thalmor, stormcloaks, the thief, bandit horde, or the random ebony-dude that fights if you intimidate him / her... or the old-orc... or your shieldbrothers hunting stuff... :blush:

Ive seen alot but that is not show my progress.

I hated the fast travel introduced in Oblivion with a passion.

I don't use fast travel likehow it was in Morrowind because thats why i like this kind of games walking around dicovering i gather my party together and go out the door on an adventure. Pitty my party members can't say where are we going today or lets not walk to much im not in the mood that kind of chatter.

I just love playing the game if its a real adventure into the wilds.

For me this is not tedius at all.

Yeh i must say i love the way how you could run and jump and also train this as acrobat/jump  or speed skill skill.

But my mobs and specially dragons(enhanced mygthy dragons on lvl8(nightmare is to hard to beat for me) are insanely hard to beat) so i got plenty of action on the road.

I also install new quest(pitty this area lacks)things so new things can happen and surpises(i never look up any clues or info for mods or games everything i find out in games my self).

But i also tweak alot ingame when installed new graphical mods or other enviromental/immmersive ,ods installed.

Also don't use a hud plus rarely the map eather.

I play my game to some rp rules and limitatins that I impose on my gameplay, decided by a rough sketch of the character's bio.  I find it keeps things from getting unbearably stale after two years of dedicated play. I don't fast travel because it really increases the frequency of random situations between destinations, helps me get into the character rather than them becoming just a quest mule.

So that's what I've been doing these last couple of play nights, sketching out a back story, figuring out a build that seems appropriate, some chopping and changing mods that suit what I have planned, and a good few hours at character creation. Last night was my first couple of hours testing it all out. I always enjoy that, it's why I still play. 

Guest Ragna_Rok

i love to post weird screens that happen by coincidence when i make a "300-screenshots-session" for some new weapons or other crap... like that one here:

post-302208-0-51147600-1399676889_thumb.jpg

I was travelling on the Dev Aveza flying ship, on my way from Solitude to Markath, when all of a sudden I see a red dot on my HUD. I stop the ship and turn around, and I see a HUGE ASS dragon with a weird name like God of Destruction or God of War, I can't remember. Now you've gotta know that I've installed a huge crapload of mods on my Skyrim, so I had absolutely no idea where this fucker came from. 

Checked it's level with the console : 150. So I was like, "fuck me right ?" Then the fucking bitch, instead of attacking me, goes around the skyship just to show me his balls, then goes right down to lay waste on Dragon Bridge. At that time I was furious, which kind of modder would call a fucking Skyrim dragon "God of Destruction" ? That's just SO nerdy... Anyway, I shot my ship's cannons at the fucker until he finally went after me, and I flew away from Dragon Bridge so he wouldn't kill anymore NPCs. 

Since he was following me steadily, I pushed till I was North East of Markarth, between two mountains. Then I stopped the ship, and called all my companions from the cabin so we could show that son of a bitch who's his daddy. After 30 minutes of epic fight in the middle of the clouds that lighted the night sky of Skyrim like a Chinese firework show, and after consuming a sea worth of potions and elixirs, we finally got the thing at 10% of it's health bar. Aela shot an arrow that made him crash on a nearby mountain, on which I deployed a ladder so we could get physical with the bitch. 

Another 10 minutes and Jordis finally climbs on the dragon's head and puts her sword right between his eyes. 

Best fight I've had, at the end I wasn't even mad anymore that it was called "God of Destruction" or whatever. He dropped an item, and after checking on google I realized I could craft an epic crossbow with it, from the "Siege Crossbow Collection" mod that I forgot I installed. I think Uthgerd died for a good cause (she was sent flying overboard when the dragon went into Limit Break) 

So finally, after that all I had to do was to save, so I go in the menu, click once and push enter two times, and realize too late I was in the loading menu. 

A normal day in Skyrim...