View File

SexLab Attraction is a framework plugin very similar to the Sexlab Aroused.

Features:

It assigns attractiveness value to the PC and NPCs between 0 and 100 with a normal distribution meaning for most NPCs it oscillates around 50, about 3 out of a 100 have base attractiveness >80, and about 3 out of a 1000 >90. It also assigns weight and height preference values to the NPCs. Women like buffier men (mean weight preference 75, height 1.05), while men like smaller women (mean weight preference 25, height 0.95). Those preference means for genders can be changed via MCM.

It provides a function to get attraction value which:

- assigns attractiveness and weight preference if they were not assigned before

- dynamically calculate "real attraction" of the NPC towards PC based on many factors:

a) Your attractiveness

B) Your speech

c) NPCs gender preference

c) NPCs gender

d) NPCs weight preference in relation to PCs weight

e) NPCs height preference in relation to PCs height

It comes with MCM with:

- ability to choose whether SexLab sexual orientation should be used or the sexual orientations should be randomized using probabilities set in MCM

- ability to choose whether attraction can influence relationships with NPCs

- ability to set attractiveness of PC

- ability to set attractiveness, weigh and height preference of NPCs

Pressing the 'n' key will result in a message about PCs attractiveness. Pressing it with an NPC in the crosshair will instead list NPCs attractiveness and attraction to the PC. The key can be changed in MCM

Initial attraction and attractiveness levels influence relationship with NPCs. NPCs are friendlier to those they are attracted to (chance for a +1 to relationship with a max of 1). NPCs of the same sex as PC can be jealous if the PC is attractive (chance for a -1 to relationship with a min of -1). NPCs that find you especially repulsive don't like you. This feature can be turned off in MCM. NOTE: This feature needs some other plugin(like Sexlab Approach) to assign attraction stats to NPCs. Otherwise it only works on NPCs you manually select with 'n' key.

Planned features:

• Racial preference (I'll try to keep it lore-friendly)
  • Looks preference if possible (for instance hair / eye color)
  • Easily moddable modifier
  • Ideally I'd like to make it, so that NPCs that find you attractive and are close to you would get their arousal elevated (AKA boner when a hot chick walks by xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png ).
  • I'd also like to make it, so that if an NPC finds you repulsive it won't get aroused by your nakedness, while if it finds you really attractive it will get aroused a lot faster. I'm not sure this is doable without ingeration in Aroused though, so it might be impossible

Right now, it is only used in Sexlab Approach.

According to nmm attraction doesnt have skyrim.esm listed as a master, its been giving me stability issues and the game randomly decides to crash on launch

The mod works and all, I use the approach mod too and have been approached so I know its working

Well nvm corelation =/= causation

According to nmm attraction doesnt have skyrim.esm listed as a master, its been giving me stability issues and the game randomly decides to crash on launch

That's because Attraction is an esm, which don't (or rather can't) have masters.

EDIT: Never mind, brainfart. ESM can have other esms as masters, of course. My bad. Disgegard this post

I've been using this mod for a while and I love it so far.  One thing I learned quickly is to not set your attractiveness to 100 unless you want to be bothered and hit on constantly by everyone.  

If there was anything I would like to be addressed, it would be getting the inheritance of enemies/thugs who just tried to kill you moments ago just because they thought they had a "moment" with you right before you shoved the pointy end of your knife into their eye.

Interesting arousal replacer ! Will follow this! Thanks !

It's not a replacer for arousal. This mod deals with something entirely else.

That's because Attraction is an esm, which don't (or rather can't) have masters.

EDIT: Never mind, brainfart. ESM can have other esms as masters, of course. My bad. Disgegard this post

It doesn't use any resource from skyrim.esm AFAIK. I can add a dependency for the future versions if it somehow is needed though.

I've been using this mod for a while and I love it so far.  One thing I learned quickly is to not set your attractiveness to 100 unless you want to be bothered and hit on constantly by everyone.  

If there was anything I would like to be addressed, it would be getting the inheritance of enemies/thugs who just tried to kill you moments ago just because they thought they had a "moment" with you right before you shoved the pointy end of your knife into their eye.

Thanks, I'll put that in the to do list. 

Here an idea for Racial and gender preference lore friendly for Skyrim. Preference No 1: Nord female,Imperial female,High Female/Male,Breton Female.

Preference No 2:Wood Elf Female,Nord Male,Imperial Male,Breton Male,Redguard Female. Preference No 3:Dark Elf Female,Wood Elf Male,Redguard Male. Preference No 3: Khajiit Female,Argonian Female,Orc Female,Dark Elf Male. Preference No 4: Khajiit Male,Argonian Male,Orc Male.

hope that's help.

As a quick fix for that, I implemented a toggle in MCM in the new version(uploaded) which disables the influence of attraction on relationships.

Does npc affect each others ? i mean do npc X get affected by npc Y or just by pc ?

For now it's just the player - npc. I'm considering npc - npc interaction though, but that's only after I'm satisfied with pc - npc.

Ur mod has men prefer skinny women?   Wasn't that way in the old days!  Men used to like beeg-breasted peasant vimmen vit beeg heeps!  Better to survive cold and make der little vuns!

Heh, I know you're right, but I just can't get myself to making it a default... It would make all male NPCs dislike my PCs for being too skinny, since I can't play chubby characters xD

Of course, everything depends on what body is one using, so that's not an easy thing to decide what default should be anyway. Perhaps I should just set it at 50 for both genders?

Heh, I know you're right, but I just can't get myself to making it a default... It would make all male NPCs dislike my PCs for being too skinny, since I can't play chubby characters xD

Of course, everything depends on what body is one using, so that's not an easy thing to decide what default should be anyway. Perhaps I should just set it at 50 for both genders?

Can't the preferred weight be set in MCM anyway, or am I reading it wrong? I suppose setting it to 50 default would make more sense, but if people can customize it depending on what body mods they're using, then it's a non-issue.

In any case, while using the weight value to affect attractiveness is a nice touch, it doesn't really make much sense in Skyrim specifically. Female bodies in Skyrim don't really go up to actually overweight levels, as the weight slider mainly affects arm and leg thickness and leaves everything else intact. Either 0 or 100 still look perfectly healthy, even if a slight bit disproportionate.

One thing that strikes me about this is that it seems to be overcomplicating the equation. Unless I am mistaken, all that really happens is the mod computing how attractive the PC is to NPCs, not NPC-NPC interactions. While NPC-NPC romance would be cool, I have to imagine the script lag of a worthwhile system would be more that the NPC-NPC side would be worth.

So given we are only interested in how attractive the PC is to NPC eyes, and the PC isn't normally changing in her attractiveness factors (sex, race, and weight don't normally change), a simple system should suffice. Give the PC a base attractiveness score, and then modifiers based on the identified factors. Which races are more or less attracted to the PC, which sexes, and any other factors that may occur. (arousal? intoxication?). Add a random modifier per NPC to account for varying tastes, and you are done.

Let the player set the factors in an MCM menu, and they can customize their experience how they want. Have some presets available for the vanilla race/sex combinations, and let the player figure things out if they are playing a custom race. Also allows for interesting possibilities like a high elf girl that for some reason drives the orcs wild, but only gets lukewarm responses from her own people and the nords.

That inheritance issue has been happening since the first versions of the attraction mod. It is a bug that happened before in Skyrim, but this mod seems to potentialize it.

Actually, if there is a mod that completely removes the inheritances, it would be even better.