love this mod as well as approach, unfortunately just as many other people my character is highly attracted to one gender over the other no matter what changes i make

although one of the posters above talked about the wrong sexuality divisor, i changed it to the same they did and it helped a little bit, but now my character is bisexual

Same here.  This is my first time using this mod.  Seems like 12-9-2014 version has a problem with sexuality.  Sexlab says my character is heterosexual, but Attraction says that he finds all women "totally unattractive". 

I'm having the same trouble as above. I've tested over 20 different females and apparently I find them all totally unattractive , even after raising their base value up lots :-(

Stop bumping the thread.  That doesn't do anything at all except irritate folks.  You posted your question and now you need to wait until someone answers.  If no one does, then you need to figure it out for yourself, or ask for help to make the modification you are wanting.  3 to 6 week gaps are not a sure sign that something is dead, rather that is real life that may have pulled them away for a bit.  

I'm running Approach which makes Attraction prerequisite. The problem is I am frequently being questioned by males (my char is male redguard) even when my Straight percentage is set to 100 and gay/bi to 0 in Attraction settings. The "use Sexlab default sexuality" is disabled. The relationship ratings are going down, so I'd like an advice. Is there any way to set all males to "straight"? Or perhaps a way to change that "Sexlab default sexuality" mentioned above? (there is no such setting in the latest Sexlab framework). The only way of workaround I see for now is to reduce the radius of the "cloak" which is cnotrary to the intention of the mod... 

New poster here. Not sure about the etiquette on these things, but here's the nuts and bolts of the sexuality issue we've been experiencing...

It's a script issue. It's these lines in slamainattraction below. The problem is that Int genderPreference = GetSLGenderPreference(akSource) as Int is after If(genderPreference != akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() && genderPreference != 2)and is always going to be 0 at that point.

Can't actually test or upload this because my creation kit's borked, but it's most likely the reason why.

Actual code:

Int attraction = 0

if (akSource == PlayerRef)
attraction = GetRealActorAttractiveness(akTarget)
If(genderPreference != akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() && genderPreference != 2)
attraction =((attraction / SLAttractionConfig.getWrongSexualityDivisor()) as Int) - SLAttractionConfig.getWrongSexualityModifier()
endif
return attraction
EndIf

Int physicalAttraction = 0
Int genderPreference = GetSLGenderPreference(akSource) as Int

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should be:
Int attraction = 0
Int genderPreference = GetSLGenderPreference(akSource) as Int

if (akSource == PlayerRef)
attraction = GetRealActorAttractiveness(akTarget)
If(genderPreference != akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() && genderPreference != 2)
attraction =((attraction / SLAttractionConfig.getWrongSexualityDivisor()) as Int) - SLAttractionConfig.getWrongSexualityModifier()
endif
return attraction
EndIf

Int physicalAttraction = 0

Lust shouldn't be an issue. It isn't written into the attraction part. Lust may also have a problem in the script, but I didn't look at that part as PlayerAttractionDescription(Actor akRef) calls GetActorAttraction(PlayerRef, akRef) (which is the function that I was trying to edit before things got messed up in the CK) and GetActorAttraction(PlayerRef, akRef) doesn't call GetLust. Not saying that's the only problem, but it's the first problem and definitely does undefined behavior.

Mind sending me the compiled script with the debug uncommented so I can try out some things while I get Creation Kit unborked?

Huh. Dunno what happened with your file, but on a new save a male Argonian heterosexual finds females attractive after my given edit. Here's the pex and psc file for those who want it. 

Unless you're talking about the random assignment for sexuality. That... I have no clue. I don't exactly want to play with the math.

Edit: Seemed to be having some problems before I ticked reset on an old savegame for a lesbian Khajiit. Even cranking up the attraction setting to 100 only got me "fairly attractive" until I ticked reset.

slamainattractionscript.7z

Huh. Dunno what happened with your file, but on a new save a male Argonian heterosexual finds females attractive after my given edit. Here's the pex and psc file for those who want it. 

Unless you're talking about the random assignment for sexuality. That... I have no clue. I don't exactly want to play with the math.

Edit: Seemed to be having some problems before I ticked reset on an old savegame for a lesbian Khajiit. Even cranking up the attraction setting to 100 only got me "fairly attractive" until I ticked reset.

OK, please explain to the the one not on topic: what to do with this file? Should I disable the mod and install this as a replacer? Or do I need to drop it somewhere? And what is "reset" you are talking about"? 

Ok, reset DID do the trick, everything is as it should be now, thanks for the find dagonari, and asdasdasd, if you have the latest version already installed and running, just drop the *.pex file into your scripts folder and let it overwrite, then fire up your game and call up your MCM menu, look for Sexlab Attraction, under the general settings there is a reset checkbox, check it and exit the menu, now reopen the menu and set your characters attractiveness back to what you originally had it, and you're done.

Ok, reset DID do the trick, everything is as it should be now, thanks for the find dagonari, and asdasdasd, if you have the latest version already installed and running, just drop the *.pex file into your scripts folder and let it overwrite, then fire up your game and call up your MCM menu, look for Sexlab Attraction, under the general settings there is a reset checkbox, check it and exit the menu, now reopen the menu and set your characters attractiveness back to what you originally had it, and you're done.

I see, thank you for the advice. The mod (SexLab Attraction 12-9-2014.7z) came with just 2 files, Data\SexLab Attraction.bsa and Data\SexLab Attraction.esm -- but dropping this script into my "\Data\Scripts\"  folder sems to actually do the trick: my char finally recognizes women as attractive persons. 

It also seems to fix the awful lot of "gender preference: both" on NPCs but that still needs some testing. 

I've been using this mod for a while, but there is one thing I am struggling to understand. What exactly do the settings about straight, gay, and bisexuality weight do? Same thing for the wrong sex divisor and multiplier. My female imperial is not attracted to this fine or any other chick, yet I have her sexlab preferences set to lesbian. What up with that?

New poster here. Not sure about the etiquette on these things, but here's the nuts and bolts of the sexuality issue we've been experiencing...

It's a script issue. It's these lines in slamainattraction below. The problem is that Int genderPreference = GetSLGenderPreference(akSource) as Int is after If(genderPreference != akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() && genderPreference != 2)and is always going to be 0 at that point.

Can't actually test or upload this because my creation kit's borked, but it's most likely the reason why.

Sorry dagonari, I tried your suggestion and recompiled the psc script with your change, doesn't make any difference. I think it's something to do with the lust calculation, but I'm not a scripter.

How did you manage to compile it at all? I've tried doing this a while back to increase the arousal multiplier and never got it to compile due to a shitload of errors...

Hello guys,

I have uploaded a new version. Unfortunately it requires new game.

I included the fix for recent sexuality bug (thanks dagonari!)

Another new feature is an option to choose whether PC can like NPCs with 3 settings:

• PC doesn't like NPCs (no such messages generated, lust always 0)
  • PC likes NPCs, only takes NPCs attractiveness into account
  • PC likes NPCs, PC has preferences

And the final feature included - racial preferences. Well, sort of. Calculating full preferences ended up script intensive, so I created a reduced version - each NPC(and PC) has races which he/she doesn't like (physical attraction is halved). Each race has probabilities of disliking certain races. For example:

Nords have 90% chance of disliking Orcs.

In general racial dislike probabilities look like that:

• Altmer only like themselves, as do Khajiit and Argonians
  • Wood elves and dark elves like all mer but orsimer, and only slightly dislike humans
  • Humans like all humans, Nords are the most xenophobic

I'm not too much into lore, so if those should look differently - let me know.

given that thalmor as i understand the story, are mainly altmer and they enslaved the bosmer by force then the khajiit by trickery and magic, i think you are correct altmer only have racial preference for altmer by and large but other mer would despise and hate them? or at least be suspicious of non thalmor altmer as possible agents and spies. thats the only thing missing imo that other mer would be too suspicious to be attracted to the altmer.