Plump = eats regularly and well. Granted, nutrition-science was non-existent, but, hips aside, more body fat means more reserves available for pregnancies.

But, as already said, such a generalization is only going to hold so far, there will be local variations (both in time and space sorts of "local") and individual "deviations" from the norms, whatever they may be.

Aside from the visual art already mentioned, it is also possible to track similarities in the terms used to describe women and land, in some instances, often by way of allusions to classical myths of goddesses like Ceres, to the effect that "beauty" and "fecundity" were closely tied in describing both - (potential) wives and (ownable) land.

great mod,

I've noticed that my vampire is set to -2 base attraction permanently ( I know I'm dead, but I'm still a cool attractice vampire) not sure what the lore is on this though. Is this something fixable?

You can alter the base attraction of the PC/NPC's on the MCM for attraction.

I tried and it resets back to -2, I'm running better vampires not sure if this is the cause, is anyone else having the same issue?

I have the same issue, no matter what I do it resets back to -2

yup mine to.

same as a vampire its -2 need s fix cuz if ur a vampire the mod does not work no matter what u do it stays a -2

i even tryed mortal mask witch hides u being a vampire still no luck

Just installed and am testing this, noticed these entries in my papyrus logs: 

[05/14/2014 - 10:26:46AM] Error: Property SexLabActorStats on script SLAttractionMainScript attached to SLAttraction_Main (0F0012C7) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0D03CE6B) is not the right type

[05/14/2014 - 10:26:46AM] Error: Property ActorRef on script slattractionconfigscript attached to SLAttraction_Config (0F002DB3) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0D000000) is not the right type

Hihi!

Okay I just totally gotta share this - first off, this mod (and the driver -approach- or I guess this is the driver, okay well never mind about that, they work well together) Okay so anyway, what I was going to share was the awesome experience this mod created for me in game.

So I started a new game, and after walking around for a littlebit (naturally setting my toon with the MCM menu to super duper sexy) and all the women started giving me mean comments, like "I hope you die in the wilds."  I'm thinking "gosh!" why does everyone hate me all of a sudden, I must have a conflict or a glitch, I'll start a new game - and, of course, it happened again.  

I was baffled, so I went back to review all the mod desc's of the mods I had recently installed and came to this one where I noticed, women may resent PC females if they are attractive.  I was like WOW - that's like real life!  

By far, possibly one of the most immersive experiences I've had in a Bethesda game, or any game for that matter... I was floored.  I had to go back and reinstall a mod I abandoned some time ago, "Give gifts to NPCS" (it had made me feel like I was cheating since I could easily alter relationship stats with gifts - but now I don't feel so grimy about it).  So now when female npcs get mad at my toon I give them flowers and they're nice again (also gives me an excuse as a non-alchemist to go pick flowers, which is always fun).  And this is all so real since many attractive women, especially in work or school settings, are forced to be extra nice to other women, often giving them gifts or other little favors, to curry good will and attempt to over come the natural angst  between women in those situations.

Okay sorry for the book - just had to share.  Great job!!!!

thank you!

xoxoxoxo

I like the idea how this with Aroused rounds out a system for taste and that made me have an idea. I may not be in the mood but if I were approached by someone I am attracted to I would become in the mood quickly. Is it possible that if Approach triggers someone your character is very attracted to it would add an amount to Aroused state for both?

Well i was playing around and found out that the vampire races aren't considered playable. Like Nord is checked playable but nordvampire isn't. So when you become a vampire your race is now showing as non-playable. I just went in and checked the box for the vampire version of my race and it fixed the problem. No longer -2 can set it to anything I like. 

What do you mean 'went in and checked it'? Checked it -where-? In what mod? In what menu? I'm a succubus from PSQ and it's doing the same issue.

Edit: It's not... It's not the PSQ. It's being the 'futa' race from a mod on the nexus. The trans-futa-race thing. I can fix this by turning it to 'equippable' futa, but I'd still like to know where you changed that. I know it's the reason you were using because I used the console function 'player.getisplayablerace' and it returned 0.

What do you mean 'went in and checked it'? Checked it -where-? In what mod? In what menu? I'm a succubus from PSQ and it's doing the same issue.

Edit: It's not... It's not the PSQ. It's being the 'futa' race from a mod on the nexus. The trans-futa-race thing. I can fix this by turning it to 'equippable' futa, but I'd still like to know where you changed that. I know it's the reason you were using because I used the console function 'player.getisplayablerace' and it returned 0.

Yep, I'd like to know where do you have to check this thing in order to fix the problem as well. I'd be so grateful if someone could tell me how to set vampires to playable as sabrem claims he did because I've looked everywhere and tried a lot of things with no luck

Edit: Got it in the end, a simple mod that allows you to choose vampire races from start will fix it.

This sounds great. If this could be made to work with a clothing evaluation mod and the arousal mod, it would be goddamn amazing... assuming that all the rape, romance, prostitution, etc. mods were to use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, having the same problem here as some other guys just concerning two of my followers. They both have their base attractivness at -3 and it resets every time I change it. They both have playable races (Nord and Elf if I remember correctly) and I really dont know what to do about it. Was hoping to use the SexLab Approach mod but since the attractivness is at -3 they never approach me.

Regarding the negative attractive values...have you tried to unequip the shoes? No joke, whenever I put shoes on my char the attraction value is -1...without shoes it is 103 (I set the max value in MCM) :)

I only tested that with Kristas Demonica Race but I guess it might be the same with all the other races...but don`t ask me what kind of conflict that is ^^

Confirming that the "Playable" flag is the problem with vampire races. Wish I had read the forum before spending hours figuring that out myself from the scripts...

Yes the playable flag is the problem. I know that already, but how do I FIX it?

Edit: Okay, for those having this trouble, you're going to need to install the construction kit and manually set your race as playable. The UESP wiki has a link to the creation kit wiki, which is highly informative.

Confirming that the "Playable" flag is the problem with vampire races. Wish I had read the forum before spending hours figuring that out myself from the scripts...

Yes the playable flag is the problem. I know that already, but how do I FIX it?

Edit: Okay, for those having this trouble, you're going to need to install the construction kit and manually set your race as playable. The UESP wiki has a link to the creation kit wiki, which is highly informative.

Can you elaborate on that more? I like the idea of this mod but my current playthrough is a vampire so its not making for a very fun playthrough lol

Sorry guys, work took all my time recently.

I should have a bit more time on my hands now. I have some more 'updated' version of attraction on my computer which addresses the vampire / potential custom races problems and redistributes sexual orientations and stats of npcs.

I seem to remember that I wanted to also finish height preference before uploading the new version. Ill finish the height preference and check if the new version of SexLab Framework changed any of the used functions and then I will upload.

A new version has been uploaded including:

A fix for custom / vampire races,

Height preference,

A change in how attraction is calculated (more difficult to get a 100, although I'm not really satisfied with it. I'll probably change it slightly in the next version again),

Some small bugfixes.

Since I already know how to do it, in the next version you can expect:

- Color of hair will influence attraction.

- wealth / power will influence attraction (attraction of men will be mostly influenced by physical attractiveness, but attraction of women will be 50/50 influence by physical attractiveness and wealth/power)

Good to see your back. Will you also be working on the extension of this mod, Approach?

Thanks, of course I will be working on Approach as well. I had some new dialogues and features prepared two months ago, but I need some time to see what works correctly and what needs work.

Thanks for the update, does this require a clean save or can we just install it over the previous version?

You should make a clean save. You won't break your game if you don't, but the Height Preference might not work and it might result in strange attraction values.