So is the DD addon supposed to work already or is it still in the making? Cause it dosent work for me

You are the first one who found out, i placed the scripts in "skyrim/data" and not "skyrim/data/script" stupid me. I will re-upload the file so redownload it and reinstall it.

Edit: there is a new version for the DD addon reinstall it and it should work. let me now if you like it!

This mod is a really cool idea, but unfortunately the vibrators in xbox controllers aren't very powerful.

I wonder if the power of the vibrators is limited by the controller itself or the voltage of the usb port.

If you want to test how powerful they can be both PCSX2 and Dolphin emulators allow you to turn on vibrations on your controller, set how strong you want it and test it so you can see how powerful it can get.

This mod is a really cool idea, but unfortunately the vibrators in xbox controllers aren't very powerful.

I wonder if the power of the vibrators is limited by the controller itself or the voltage of the usb port.

If you want to test how powerful they can be both PCSX2 and Dolphin emulators allow you to turn on vibrations on your controller, set how strong you want it and test it so you can see how powerful it can get.

I also added this in my mod if you start it up you can select manual and then you can use the 2 triggers!

btw i almost fix the horse riding and added effects(vibrations) when you put in or remove plugs 

so i got to ask how do i enable papyrus log 

Find your Skyrim.ini usually found in C:\Users\%YOURUSERNAME%\Documents\my games\skyrim. Look for Papyrus in your ini and enable these from 0 to 1

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

bEnableProfiling=1

you can have a time in it as-well i dont know what the default is but if it is to slow you have some delay before your controler begins to rumble

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=200.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Neato! Scrape together a bit of dosh and get one of those usb numbers.

Fleshlight support? LOL

Once again, the women get the best mods. No one appriciates us men anymore...

You can always stick it in your bum.

I don't get a rise off of that. :/

god...I just had a wonderful thought... if you can mod one out to use a USB connection (unless there's one already)  wireless remote  egg vibrator... they have soooo many vibe features and functions....  a girl could just about have the best and most unexpectedly  enjoyable time ever playing Skyrim

PS.. I HAVE played  Starcraft with a vibe.... was a ... challenge.... most enjoyable loss I ever had.

god...I just had a wonderful thought... if you can mod one out to use a USB connection (unless there's one already)  wireless remote  egg vibrator... they have soooo many vibe features and functions....  a girl could just about have the best and most unexpectedly  enjoyable time ever playing Skyrim

PS.. I HAVE played  Starcraft with a vibe.... was a ... challenge.... most enjoyable loss I ever had.

God I wish I was a woman ( -.-)

fluff my life...

On a side, would there be a way to use two of the USB dildos at the same time,and have them correspond to which hole is being used?

yes, you can. But you cant use a normal usb powered vibrator, you need something to turn it on and off(arduino). You cant turn on and off the power of a usb port to control the vibrator. hope you understand it, my english is sometimes a little messy.

I wonder if anyone can hook this up to a sybian somehow...

some one is working on a arduino version and you can connect the sybian to arduino, so yes you can.

This is discussed here. It's a bit technical, but it seems at least one of the sybian's motor controllers can be driven by a pwm signal from an arduino.  There is a good chance the other motor controller can be driven this way as well.

Using a wireless remote egg vibrator would be tricky. You could use an arduino and transistors to simulate button presses on the remote, but it would be really hacky. I would invest in something like this and an arduino instead, and program my own vibration patterns.  If you have to have wireless, there are a few options depending on what the wireless signal being sent to the egg is (simple on-off, bitstream, etc.)  You could also build your own egg.

On a side, would there be a way to use two of the USB dildos at the same time,and have them correspond to which hole is being used?

yes, you can. But you cant use a normal usb powered vibrator, you need something to turn it on and off(arduino). You cant turn on and off the power of a usb port to control the vibrator. hope you understand it, my english is sometimes a little messy.

If you're going to use an arduino, don't bother with usb powered vibrators. Regular vibrators will work just as well (possibly better) and would be cheaper.  Anyway, you would drive each vibrator with a seperate transistor or optoisolator circuit, triggered by seperate pwm signals from the arduino.  So yes, each vibrator could be controlled individually, and with softPWM even more vibrators could be driven ( or something besides a vibrator for that matter).

again nothing for males :(

Oh, I wouldn't say that.  You've said that you're not interested in prostate stim, but you could always attach vibrators to things on the outside of your body (penis, balls, perineum, nipples, what have you)  If you need a stroking motion, a fuck machine with a fleshlight or tenga attached to the end instead of a dildo could work.  I believe there are a few other devices designed for this as well, although I can not remember what they are called.  Either way, all these things could be driven by an arduino.