View File

Use controller as vibrator!

With this tool you can use your your game controller as sex-toy for Skyrim. What it does is wait for events from mods like Deviouse Devices and SexLab and when it gets one it turns it in to a vibration on your controller. So when you have sex , are walking with DD plugs or get hit by a shock spell you get a vibration on your controller/sextoy.

See my last post about a new version i am working on currently.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Java
  • Special Edition Compatible

@j.private@hotmail.com

You make me very curious. May I ask you some questions?

a) Which mods do you use/recommend?

B) Which are your favorites?

c) In these favorites, which aspect/gameplay do you like best?

Thanks

Ps.: You can aswer me via personal messenger.

@j.private@hotmail.com

You make me very curious. May I ask you some questions?

a) Which mods do you use/recommend?

B) Which are your favorites?

c) In these favorites, which aspect/gameplay do you like best?

Thanks

Ps.: You can aswer me via personal messenger.

I started this project because i was playing Requiem, Frostfall, RND, enz.. Many of these plugins adds extra buttons so I was not able to play with xbox controller anymore why? Because you can only use xbox controller or mouse/keyboard and there are not many buttons on a xbox controller, so i want to use both at the same time.

other plugins i use are prison overhaul, devious devices, dangerous nights.

a. prison overhaul, devious devices

b. Requiem, Frostfall.

c. So now you know what it is realism, but i dont like it to be 100% realistic it can be to most. I dont like overpowerd characters, fighting bandits needs to stay a challenges.

I generally lurk and not post, but I have to say this is awesome and I have been thinking about something similar for a while now. I've had the idea of modifying a vibrating plug (a real one, not a DD one ;) ) to be controlled via an arduino, then use a serial connection to trigger it when the devious devices plugs vibrate, but I wasn't sure how to have an external program detect when the in-game effect happened. Papyrus.log seems like a good idea. 

Anyway, while a lot of people might find this idea funny, there are some, like me, who are legitimately interested in this. Until I make an arduino plug, I might have to look around to find my old xbox controller so I can test this out.

u should try and get it to work with sexlab? everytime theres an animation for sex or something the controller goes nuts lol just thort b a good idea, nice to see people making new things well done :)

i am still using SexLab 1.39b never tested it on 1.5(same on me XD). but it works good for me are you using 1.5+?

EDIT: check if the "linecounter" in my program is counting up to 10.000 in no time, if so your papyrus log gets spammed with errors and my program cant read as fast. To solve it check the error message and delete mods causing it(maybe your save game). My program reads 500 lines a second so my program is not the problem!