Hello, I found a rather interessting problem:

After i reinstalled skyrim, Version 2.0 dosen´t work anymore for me. Version 1.0 still does. i can´t find any issue that could cause this.

Hope you got an answere for this.

Did you install the script/mod (Xbox Rumble Sexlab Addon v1.rar) in you game folder, this is something else then the program. The old program didnt need it so this is why, i think you have this problem. If you did instal check if you can find /data/scripts/SexLabControllerRumble.pex in your game folder. If not you didnt instal it correctly.

@WaxenFigure Yeah I did and you then proceeded to offend me with your comments and have still yet to apologize. So who here is really the bigger person?

I understand both of you but can you please stop. Its getting a little annoying that you spam(maybe not the best word but my English is not so good) the thread like this. If you really feel the need to disgust any further please do it by private messages.

Thanks. 

I don't have a xbox 360 or PS3 controller, but I do have a Logitech Rumblepad 2. Is there a way to make this mod work with a Logitech controller?

Yes there is but you need a "logitech rumblepad 2 xbox 360 emulator" long word i know. This is a program that makes your pc think you have a xbox controller. Try googling around and test a few emulators. If you find a working one please let me know so i can tell every one else who needs it.

-snip-

Yes there is but you need a "logitech rumblepad 2 xbox 360 emulator" long word i know. This is a program that makes your pc think you have a xbox controller. Try googling around and test a few emulators. If you find a working one please let me know so i can tell every one else who needs it.

There seems to only be one tool that works for logitech controllers (x360ce), but when I run the .jar file in the download, it can't see the controller. Most likely, this is due to trying to "see" the controller, rather than actually trying to use it, as I have had no issues with using this with actual games.

Hello, I found a rather interessting problem:

After i reinstalled skyrim, Version 2.0 dosen´t work anymore for me. Version 1.0 still does. i can´t find any issue that could cause this.

Hope you got an answere for this.

Did you install the script/mod (Xbox Rumble Sexlab Addon v1.rar) in you game folder, this is something else then the program. The old program didnt need it so this is why, i think you have this problem. If you did instal check if you can find /data/scripts/SexLabControllerRumble.pex in your game folder. If not you didnt instal it correctly.

I was using Xbox Rumble v2(Jar) and it worked well. After reinstalling it stop working, i tested it with sayed Addon, but still nothing. Xbox Rumble v1(Jar) is still working fine. If it helps iam using a Ps3 controller with MotionInJoy.

-snip-

There seems to only be one tool that works for logitech controllers (x360ce), but when I run the .jar file in the download, it can't see the controller. Most likely, this is due to trying to "see" the controller, rather than actually trying to use it, as I have had no issues with using this with actual games.

Oke here is a version without the check! as you wished

https://www.dropbox....e/test.jar?dl=0

kinwens, on 12 Oct 2014 - 03:29 AM, said:snapback.png

j.private@hotmail.com, on 12 Oct 2014 - 03:02 AM, said:snapback.png

kinwens, on 12 Oct 2014 - 01:57 AM, said:snapback.png

I was using Xbox Rumble v2(Jar) and it worked well. After reinstalling it stop working, i tested it with sayed Addon, but still nothing. Xbox Rumble v1(Jar) is still working fine. If it helps iam using a Ps3 controller with MotionInJoy.

Do you get messages in the program like "starting new vibration"? Is "manual" option working does it vibrate when you push trigger? 

Manual is working, in rumble v1 it accounts new events, in v2 it dosent.

Did you check if the add-on was running and if the script was placed in the data/script folder? Can you send me the Papyrus.log after you played the game as short as possible and had a sexlab event? 

Manual is working, in rumble v1 it accounts new events, in v2 it dosent.

Did you check if the add-on was running and if the script was placed in the data/script folder? Can you send me the Papyrus.log after you played the game as short as possible and had a sexlab event? 

Addon was running, Script was placed correctly.

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/26z3tdwbvlhp8n0/testing.log?dl=0

I was running Xbox rumble v2 while test, no response.

[10/12/2014 - 04:04:15AM] Cannot open store for class "SexLabControllerRumbleAlias", missing file?

[10/12/2014 - 04:04:15AM] Cannot open store for class "SexLabControllerRumble", missing file?

This means the plugin is installed but there is a problem with the script. can you check if you can find "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\scripts\SexLabControllerRumble.pex" and "SexLabControllerRumbleAlias.pex". how did you install it with Nexus Mod Manager or manual?

[10/12/2014 - 04:04:15AM] Cannot open store for class "SexLabControllerRumbleAlias", missing file?

[10/12/2014 - 04:04:15AM] Cannot open store for class "SexLabControllerRumble", missing file?

This means the plugin is installed but there is a problem with the script. can you check if you can find "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\scripts\SexLabControllerRumble.pex" and "SexLabControllerRumbleAlias.pex". how did you install it with Nexus Mod Manager or manual?

Hmm, I am using NMM, now i reinstalled the addon.

Again, no reaction. /skyrim/data/scripts/ SexLabControllerRumble/Alias.pex are there.

Log: https://ww.dropboxcom/s/otdz47mh7fx09bk/testingpart2.log?dl=0

Its looking good now but i didnt saw any sexlab events, only zad(Devious Devices) once. If you want it to work with DD you need to download/install "Xbox Rumble Devious Devices Addon v1 Sexlab Addon incl.rar"

remove the other addon, dont install both!

BTW i go to bed now you should do the same: [10/12/2014 - 04:30:13AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

:P

-snip-

Oke here is a version without the check! as you wished

https://www.dropbox....e/test.jar?dl=0

Unfortunately, it would appear that the problem is more than just checking for the controller being connected. Even with the tool running, it still cannot see the controller. (Best I can tell, x360ce works by creating a xinput.dll file that converts the DirectInput data from a non-Xbox controller into XInput, which is microsoft's own personal format... and the kind that most games seem to look for.) Even more unfortunate is my complete lack of knowledge in this area, so I have no clue on how to trick Windows itself into seeing this controller as a microsoft one.

Its looking good now but i didnt saw any sexlab events, only zad(Devious Devices) once. If you want it to work with DD you need to download/install "Xbox Rumble Devious Devices Addon v1 Sexlab Addon incl.rar"

remove the other addon, dont install both!

BTW i go to bed now you should do the same: [10/12/2014 - 04:30:13AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

:P

Thanks, is working now.

[10/12/2014 - 04:50:46AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

Gonna sleep now :P

@Mr. private That's fine. I just thought it was seeming a bit "still" during that part. I use "Immersive First Person" mod so unless I kick out of IFP mode during that quest it is rather immersion breaking. The same way when I do kick out of IFP.

My english is not really good but you are saying it was and is not anymore right? Its now good or not?

@Mr. private That's fine. I just thought it was seeming a bit "still" during that part. I use "Immersive First Person" mod so unless I kick out of IFP mode during that quest it is rather immersion breaking. The same way when I do kick out of IFP.

My english is not really good but you are saying it was and is not anymore right? Its now good or not?

I was saying that it is alright that you did a mass upload first of the mod. 

I use the Immersive First Person (IFP) mod that is a mix of first and third person view.  So where my character is looking I am looking. If that is at a floor then I also am looking at a floor. But in that quest sometimes the AI controller bends your character over and you have no idea what is going on unless you kick out of IFP view.

So I made a thing. Someone suggested I should post it here.

NSFW below the jump

BzzhfTNCYAAjqQu.jpg

Works better than expected. a diode on each motor output joined into one quick-detach cable for running any 3v toy. With this mod, it has a full range of power since it goes off with power to either motor, and stronger with both.

So I made a thing. Someone suggested I should post it here.

NSFW below the jump

BzzhfTNCYAAjqQu.jpg

Works better than expected. a diode on each motor output joined into one quick-detach cable for running any 3v toy. With this mod, it has a full range of power since it goes off with power to either motor, and stronger with both.

Nice, now all it needs is mass production and a cheap price.