This is a great mod! And I got it working with my PS3 controller. There's just one (weird) problem: Vibration is good and strong during sex, but when the plugs vibrate it at most does one short vibration and the stops although from the output in the application window I can see that the vibration is supposed to run until stopped (amount=-1). Does anyone else see this behaviour?

I also have some questions:

1) Can I change the types of vibration for certain events without the CK? 

2) Can I trigger vibrations manually via the console?

Thanks for this fun addition to the Skyrim/Sexlab experience  :)

1. yes you can but you need to recompile the script. to do so you need to have CK and notepad++ installed but you dont need to open/use CK. then follow this 6 steps

http://www.creationkit.com/Notepad%2B%2B_Setup

after you done this you can change "\Data\scripts\Source\SexLabControllerRumble.psc" and click your new shortcut to recompile.

Its not hard to do it but it takes little bit of time to setup notepad and download CK.

Are you still working on this mod ? because it seems like there is not much activity here :(.

No/Yes, i didnt get any feedback anymore so i stopped working on it, But if you have any good ideas i can add them for you.

i actually made a last message a few weeks back to tell i stopped working on it and i wont be as active on the forum anymore. But i still watch the forums weekly, there is not some thing like loverlabs.

No/Yes, i didnt get any feedback anymore so i stopped working on it, But if you have any good ideas i can add them for you.

i actually made a last message a few weeks back to tell i stopped working on it and i wont be as active on the forum anymore. But i still watch the forums weekly, there is not some thing like loverlabs.

okay then il let you if i think of anything :)

1. yes you can but you need to recompile the script. to do so you need to have CK and notepad++ installed but you dont need to open/use CK. then follow this 6 steps

after you done this you can change "\Data\scripts\Source\SexLabControllerRumble.psc" and click your new shortcut to recompile.

Its not hard to do it but it takes little bit of time to setup notepad and download CK.

I actually did just that and it worked fine. I replaced the vibrate effect with the same as one of the animation stages (2 vibrations with a different delay) so that the script looks as follows:

Event StartVibrateEffect(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

if(argString == PlayerREF.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())

int i = (argNum * 20) as int

if(i>100)

i=100

elseIf(i<1)

i=1

endIf

Debug.Trace("JN01 StartDevice NAME=DDVibrateEffect1, TYPE=Constant, TIME=1.2, STRENGTH="+i+", INTERVAL=0.3, STARTDELAY=0, AMOUNT=-1;")

Debug.Trace("JN01 StartDevice NAME=DDVibrateEffect2, TYPE=Constant, TIME=1.2, STRENGTH="+i+", INTERVAL=0.5, STARTDELAY=0.4, AMOUNT=-1;")

endIf

endEvent

Event StopVibrateEffect(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

if(argString == PlayerREF.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())

Debug.Trace("JN01 StopDevice NAME=DDVibrateEffect1, STOPDELAY=0;")

Debug.Trace("JN01 StopDevice NAME=DDVibrateEffect2, STOPDELAY=0;")

endIf

endEvent

This works really well for me. 

Note that I'm using a PS3 Controller with MotionInJoy driver and I have the feeling that not all vibration related commands are emualted properly which might be the reason for the original script not working properly. Sometimes the controller would stop vibrationg entirely and you could only hear a very faint noise from the motors. In that case it helped to unload the MotionInJoy driver and then reconnect the controller and load the driver again.

I noticed another (small, almost nitpicking) issue that I'm not sure is fixable: The plugs in DD sometimes "stop abruptly just before bringing you to orgasm" but the vibration continues until the animation is finished.

If you want a sugestion, how about that one I gave a while back about the Captured Dreams Shop quest "Assist a Custumer"?

i dont play skyrim allot anymore so you need to help me out a little. can you be a little more precise on what is not working and what you want. yes i wrote your old message.

I actually did just that and it worked fine. I replaced the vibrate effect with the same as one of the animation stages (2 vibrations with a different delay) so that the script looks as follows:

This works really well for me. 

Note that I'm using a PS3 Controller with MotionInJoy driver and I have the feeling that not all vibration related commands are emualted properly which might be the reason for the original script not working properly. Sometimes the controller would stop vibrationg entirely and you could only hear a very faint noise from the motors. In that case it helped to unload the MotionInJoy driver and then reconnect the controller and load the driver again.

I noticed another (small, almost nitpicking) issue that I'm not sure is fixable: The plugs in DD sometimes "stop abruptly just before bringing you to orgasm" but the vibration continues until the animation is finished.

My program sends a message with time and strength to the controller. The strength is a number between 1 - 10000(or something) the problem is if you send something really small like 1 the motor gets only 0.01V so its not able to spin but it is able to make some noise. so a changed the number so it wont be able to send small numbers when you do it will make it 1000 or more.

But this is fine tuned for the xbox controller and not for the ps3. The ps3 need a number between lets say 2000 and 10000.

If you what i can make a quick update on my program for ps3 users but i need to now the precise numbers. To get the numbers i need to make a smal program for you so you can give me the numbers. let me know if you are willing to help

This mod works Great!!  thank you much

Are there any plans to add animation specific vibration for this mod? According to the mod's description it doesn't currently do this.

Why was I the first person to rate this mod, guys? you click on the stars (from download page).

@j.private@hotmail.com In the Captured Dreams questline "Assist a Customer" that happens about every 10 days if you have an Exelent repor with "The Master".

She will ask you to try on some of the devices and model them for a man named Mr. Tavish and his slave. Durring the quest there is a few times when your char (you) get touched in the nether reagions to "warm" you up.

Those parts where you get touched is a bit odd to have no responce from the controller.

That is really the best I can describe it with out being compleatly obsiean.

Can you make a version that only allows you to use the keyboard and mouse while having a controller plugged in? I hate needing to unplug my controller to play skyrim, but having it vibrate all over the desk wouldn't be better.

Thanks.

Umm that is what this mod dose. You only use the KB/Mouse as main controls and the controller is just there for the vibrations of the actions.

Can you make a version that only allows you to use the keyboard and mouse while having a controller plugged in? I hate needing to unplug my controller to play skyrim, but having it vibrate all over the desk wouldn't be better.

Thanks.

Umm that is what this mod dose. You only use the KB/Mouse as main controls and the controller is just there for the vibrations of the actions.

I'm asking for a version that doesn't vibrate the controller. I'm a straight man, so there's not much I could do with it other than get annoyed as it vibrates back and fourth along (and then off) my desk.

Thanks.

I'm asking for a version that doesn't vibrate the controller. I'm a straight man, so there's not much I could do with it other than get annoyed as it vibrates back and fourth along (and then off) my desk.

Why ask at all? That is all this mod dose.  Nothing else. If you want to not have your controller vibrate, turn off the mod. Simple. There is no other additions in game that you would lose. (armor, weapons, exctra) Just a vibrating controller.

Thanks.

Why ask at all? That is all this mod dose.  Nothing else. If you want to not have your controller vibrate, turn off the mod. Simple. There is no other additions in game that you would lose. (armor, weapons, exctra) Just a vibrating controller.

... How can you not get this? There's no other mod I could find that would let me use my keyboard without unplugging the controller. I don't want the vibration, but I want to convienience to not need to unplug the controller every time I play.

This isn't rocket science...

@CataclysmRising Then you need to grow a brain. There is no need to unplug the controller to play Skyrim with a KB/mouse. Try looking in the options of the Skyrim menu, and if that is so much of an inconvenience. Then stop being lazy. Besides you do know you don't need to boot the extra Java app that is the thing actually running the controller.

What I don't get is how any one could be so dumb. I'm sorry but this is plain pathetic that you can not understand any of this, and are requesting a mod to change just to fix your laziness of not wanting to unplug a controller. Even more so when the option already exists.

@CataclysmRising Then you need to grow a brain. There is no need to unplug the controller to play Skyrim with a KB/mouse. Try looking in the options of the Skyrim menu, and if that is so much of an inconvenience. Then stop being lazy. Besides you do know you don't need to boot the extra Java app that is the thing actually running the controller.

What I don't get is how any one could be so dumb. I'm sorry but this is plain pathetic that you can not understand any of this, and are requesting a mod to change just to fix your laziness of not wanting to unplug a controller. Even more so when the option already exists.

Huh. Never saw that option. I'm not lazy, I simply didn't know that that was an option and never heard about it online because the searches for a mod to do it never yeilded results. I'd be thankful if you were'nt such a giant, self-rightous dickbag.

In short: Go fuck yourself.

First. Holyday! so i have sometime for you now.

sorry for late response but i am only at home in the weekends. 

Yeah, I'd be willing to help. Just tell me what you need me to do.

For reference:

Windows 8 64Bit

Sony Dualshock 3, USB connection

MotionInJoy v 0.7.0000 (the newer one crashed my system when testing vibration)

i will make a program for you to test the good range, i will send it on private message.

This mod works Great!!  thank you much

Are there any plans to add animation specific vibration for this mod? According to the mod's description it doesn't currently do this.

Why was I the first person to rate this mod, guys? you click on the stars (from download page).

THANKS FOR RATE!

I made this mod so every one can create there own vibrations, what you ask is possible. But i dont know want vibration you want with every animation. Can you try and tell me how it should vibrate with every or a few vibrations? 

@j.private@hotmail.com In the Captured Dreams questline "Assist a Customer" that happens about every 10 days if you have an Exelent repor with "The Master".

She will ask you to try on some of the devices and model them for a man named Mr. Tavish and his slave. Durring the quest there is a few times when your char (you) get touched in the nether reagions to "warm" you up.

Those parts where you get touched is a bit odd to have no responce from the controller.

That is really the best I can describe it with out being compleatly obsiean.

I hope this is possible but i am not sure. if it is it will be added soon after i installed the newest version of sexlab and Cap Dream. If not i need to ask the mod maker to add some events to the animation this will take sometime depending on the creator.

Thanks.

... How can you not get this? There's no other mod I could find that would let me use my keyboard without unplugging the controller. I don't want the vibration, but I want to convienience to not need to unplug the controller every time I play.

This isn't rocket science...

No worrys i understand what you mean.

This was what i was trying to create and ended up with this XD. I still have a test version i think but there was 2 mayor problem.

First problem was that the xbox controller was simulating the mouse. So when you looked left with the controller you moved the mouse. Problem how ever is the mouse moves with minimum of 1 pixel at the time. this was way to fast and if you slow it down you get a realy odd flikkering effect. its like moving 1 deg every 0.2 sec. Maybe i can make a new workaround by slowing the mouse speed down allot! but then you cant move the mouse its so annoying.

Other problem is that you cant walk slow with keyboard. i tried to make a workaround buy simulating the keyboard with the controller. when you move lets say forward the controller was pressing the "w" 10x per second with a little time in between. But there was a problem in 3rd person it was looking Odd!! walking animation was going crazy XD.

Hope i didnt make it to complicated for you but the answer is no. 

Huh. Never saw that option. I'm not lazy, I simply didn't know that that was an option and never heard about it online because the searches for a mod to do it never yeilded results. I'd be thankful if you were'nt such a giant, self-rightous dickbag.

In short: Go fuck yourself.

Yeah that's right I'm the "giant, self-righteous dickbag" when you can't use common sense or proper spelling. Then blatantly insult some one.

Wandering_Mania,

Sorry but your reply did ask for the response you got, go back and look at what you said because it's pretty offensive. Please try to keep to the friendly spirit of these forums and not let the tone of these forums descend into the sea of flames that has destroyed so many other forums.

We are nice people here despite our perversions :P and we'd like to keep both you and CataclysmRising here to benefit from and enjoy the content provided here without one of you feeling like you have to storm off in anger.   Please leave that kind of crap in the political realm where it seems to be the norm.

I'm not asking for either of you to apologize, just asking you both to leave this alone now and let go of the anger since it does neither one of you any good.

Thanks.

Wandering_Mania,

Sorry but your reply did ask for the response you got, go back and look at what you said because it's pretty offensive. Please try to keep to the friendly spirit of these forums and not let the tone of these forums descend into the sea of flames that has destroyed so many other forums.

We are nice people here despite our perversions :P and we'd like to keep both you and CataclysmRising here to benefit from and enjoy the content provided here without one of you feeling like you have to storm off in anger.   Please leave that kind of crap in the political realm where it seems to be the norm.

I'm not asking for either of you to apologize, just asking you both to leave this alone now and let go of the anger since it does neither one of you any good.

I just have one question. How is that offensive? That was my first reply. I was trying to be friendly, but also trying to get him to think. Because this mod dose just that already with out the partner Java applet open. It is not that difficult to figure out really. The fact that you jump on my back when I never once tried to be offensive even when he booted up the name calling. I find offensive. Maybe some of of the wording I use sometimes may look or seem to be in an offensive manner, but I never intentionally mean offense and when I do it normally has a lot more cursing. Besides in type-o-neese (text based vocabulary) a lot gets lost in translation, with no analog voice patterns to follow but your own. 

But if any of that was taken in the wrong manner and found offensive then (even though you did not ask for it) I apologize, I am truly sorry. I never meant any offense to be taken.

I just have one question. How is that offensive? That was my first reply. I was trying to be friendly, but also trying to get him to think. Because this mod dose just that already with out the partner Java applet open. It is not that difficult to figure out really. The fact that you jump on my back when I never once tried to be offensive even when he booted up the name calling. I find offensive. Maybe some of of the wording I use sometimes may look or seem to be in an offensive manner, but I never intentionally mean offense and when I do it normally has a lot more cursing. Besides in type-o-neese (text based vocabulary) a lot gets lost in translation, with no analog voice patterns to follow but your own. 

But if any of that was taken in the wrong manner and found offensive then (even though you did not ask for it) I apologize, I am truly sorry. I never meant any offense to be taken.

At the risk of opening these wounds again, I've highlighted the offensive statements.

That may work when you're with your friends and they can see you're laughing and joking with them but in the online world where your words stand alone those same words can be offensive.   

I have written more messages in the same way than I'd like to admit so I've learned the hard way.  Because of that I usually try to re-read what I wrote before I post just to make sure I don't need to re-write portions of it. 

@WaxenFigure If you call that offensive. Then you need to lighten up. All I was saying is that he needs to think. Also in no part did I curse at him. If you want me to get offensive you will know it.

Singling one person out that has had the maturity, and politeness to not start up with the cursing when both parties are at fault just shows that you would rather help the "bully".

Now I would normally start to get offensive at this point as you have raised my defenses, but I will grow beyond that.

At no point did I ever deserve to be cursed at and/or "bitched out" by you or him. I asked for none of that. I even apologized and I get more "bitching out" by you. Maybe my theories are right every thing that is wrong in this universe is my fault because I exist, and every one else is an infallible God. That would sure explain some things.

@WaxenFigure If you call that offensive. Then you need to lighten up. All I was saying is that he needs to think. Also in no part did I curse at him. If you want me to get offensive you will know it.

Singling one person out that has had the maturity, and politeness to not start up with the cursing when both parties are at fault just shows that you would rather help the "bully".

Now I would normally start to get offensive at this point as you have raised my defenses, but I will grow beyond that.

At no point did I ever deserve to be cursed at and/or "bitched out" by you or him. I asked for none of that. I even apologized and I get more "bitching out" by you. Maybe my theories are right every thing that is wrong in this universe is my fault because I exist, and every one else is an infallible God. That would sure explain some things.

If you can't see how or why what you said was offensive... I think you are just being too defensive which is ridiculous since I have no authority to punish you in any way.  My participation was only to try to smooth over an issue before it turned into a grudge which would do nobody any good.

Subject closed, slightly because this is going nowhere but mostly because you took the right steps to mend the fence when you apologized.  That takes courage especially when you don't see how you offended.