• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious if this would work with a real remote vibrator or if this could be made working with one. I have one that you can "program" per usb to use diffrent strenghts on xx time intervals.

I tried using the test program you posted, but it dosen't recognize the vibrator so I'm really curious this would make things even more intressting otherwise I guess I have to buy a controler

I'm curious if this would work with a real remote vibrator or if this could be made working with one. I have one that you can "program" per usb to use diffrent strenghts on xx time intervals.

I tried using the test program you posted, but it dosen't recognize the vibrator so I'm really curious this would make things even more intressting otherwise I guess I have to buy a controler

It will work but, but what do you mean with "program" is it a program or is it a SDK? Can you show me what it is?

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if I could take a peek at your source code for the sound mode.  I found that the vibrations weren't as... accurate as I would have hoped, and I wanted to try a bit of code spectral analyzing code that I found, like make one motor buzz for the low end and the other for the high

Hello, can you make a version which doesn´t need Skyrim to be focused?

Thanks!

i will send a new version to you without the focus check. only problem is when you pauze the game the vibrations continue. 

I think there might be a good way to use it for beeingfemale mod, specially when the unborn doing something to you.(Or maybe having small heartbeat rumble for the 2nd/3rd Trimester to remind player there were a life inside them.)

I will look if the mod supports other mods if so i will add it.

I was wondering if I could take a peek at your source code for the sound mode.  I found that the vibrations weren't as... accurate as I would have hoped, and I wanted to try a bit of code spectral analyzing code that I found, like make one motor buzz for the low end and the other for the high

I will send it to you, but dont expect something perfect it was proof of concept. The biggest problem with the code is that there is a lot of lag between the sound and rumble. i think the biggest problem is the vibrator motor it self to start spinning and the buffer i use for the sound.

UPDATE:

i started learning android programming! So maybe i can create some nice apps for skyrim. any ideas?

I am also learning how to make animations i hope i will be able to make what i want --> i want to create a sexlab addon which makes it possible to have "in" and "out" button XD. when you push the button "in" you play animation 1(moves stick in to hole), "out" button(move stick out of hole). and of course vibrate accordingly. maybe i need to use translator bit more or learn proper English but i am to lazy now.

I didn't ask my math teacher if this is correct so i good be wrong: app + new mod + cellphone + xboxcontroller = vstroker?

Would you be willing to send me the source code? I'm working on something similar that's just for my use, as I doubt there's many people on the forum with the same hardware I'm using. Right now I'm using a hacky solution of using snaketail (http://snakenest.com/snaketail/) to trigger .bat files, but if I could see what log events you're triggering on, it would save me a bunch of time. I'm having trouble figuring out what event to look for to signal the end of vibration.

Would you be willing to send me the source code? I'm working on something similar that's just for my use, as I doubt there's many people on the forum with the same hardware I'm using. Right now I'm using a hacky solution of using snaketail (http://snakenest.com/snaketail/) to trigger .bat files, but if I could see what log events you're triggering on, it would save me a bunch of time. I'm having trouble figuring out what event to look for to signal the end of vibration.

If you mean the the skyrim mod part the source is in the download.

RegisterForModEvent("PlayerAnimationStart", "AnimationStartRumble")
RegisterForModEvent("PlayerAnimationEnding", "AnimationEndingRumble")

event AnimationStartRumble(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    Debug.Trace("JN01 StartDevice NAME=SexLabAnimation1, TYPE=Constant, TIME=1.6, STRENGTH=20, INTERVAL=0.2, STARTDELAY=0, AMOUNT=-1;")
Debug.Trace("JN01 StartDevice NAME=SexLabAnimation2, TYPE=Constant, TIME=1.6, STRENGTH=20, INTERVAL=0.4, STARTDELAY=0.4, AMOUNT=-1;")
endEvent

event AnimationEndingRumble(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
    Debug.Trace("JN01 StopDevice NAME=SexLabAnimation1, STOPDELAY=0;")
Debug.Trace("JN01 StopDevice NAME=SexLabAnimation2, STOPDELAY=0;")
stage = 0
endEvent

program it self:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty99vvljb8gdnb3/MainThread.java?dl=0

its 

3000 downloads and 61 followers!

• 3 weeks later...

So I have been looking for a way to make this more compatible with male anatomy, and I think I may have figured something out.

I have no experience with wiring or electrical engineering, so I'm sure this is a far smoother way to do this, but I don't have the skills to do so.

I have a DJ sound-reactive light controller (Eliminator Lighting Controllers EC-4  - $36 on amazon) coming and Magic Wand Vibrator with Male attachment.

The place is to put the xbox controller in a box with some sound making this attached to it (bells, etc) and place the sound reactive controller in there too.  The Magic Wand's AC power plug is attached to the DJ controller.

In theory when the Xbox controller vibrates, it will trigger the DJ controller which will send variable power to the Magic Wand, vibrating it based on the intensity of the sound input from the bells, etc.

Additionally, I have some double A to AC power adapters coming to try this with battery powered devices as well.

What I would ideally like to be able to do is have some sort of Xbox controller emulator that sends a digital audio signal in place of the vibration to the DJ controller directly, removing the need the janky noise making box.  If anyone has any suggestions for that, please let me know.

Will update in the next few days when I get it all setup.

Iv'e noticed that no one else here other than me seems to be having issues with getting it to work, so maybe I'm just missing something.  No matter what i do, how many things i have sex lab do, the .jar file i need to run simply wont find any papyrus to enable itself on.  I know I've already enabled it in my skyrim. ini file, so I'm not sure where my problem could lie since i followed all the directions.  Any suggestions?

I honestly can't say I know.  Where is it supposed to be located? I haven't been able to find much on it, even on the sexlab or papyrus pages.

Edit: Ok, so i got it working, but only with the milk economy and not DD or Sexlab, even though i know i installed that add on, unless i ended up doing that wrong somehow too.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't suppose you can make a version of this for the Steelseries 3GC gamepad? >.>

http://steelseries.com/us/support/downloads#controllers

might've already been covered but search didn't find steelseries or 3gc, soo.. :blush:

...ifigureditsworthashot..>.<

See if you can use Better DS3 or a variant. I had a huge amount of issues with my Logitech controller. Our friend MrPrivate did send me a Test version (without skyrim integration, AFAIK) that lets you test the behaviors of the Vibrators. Logitech did something obnoxious: you can't control the strength of vibrations, or the two vibrators independently. Each "motor" was really just a preset pattern, and totally not worth the effort to get it working. Might PM MrPrivate, and see if he can send you the test .jar file, and see if you can get it to work reliably.

I don't suppose you can make a version of this for the Steelseries 3GC gamepad? >.>

might've already been covered but search didn't find steelseries or 3gc, soo.. :blush:

I will check what i can do for you next week.

I also made a new update for a person who PM me.

rez vibrator support!

This will be released after i finish polishing it. If you want to test it before i upload it here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5addrkgi9ep50pm/The%20best%20program%20you%20ever%20used.jar?dl=0

you also need to install this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dka3xo9pc164gq7/trance.rar?dl=0

follow the first 2 steps in the windows install.txt not the readme

last place the trance (not the rar) file in "my games/skyrim" so it looks like "my games/skyrim/trance/trance-vibrator.exe"

See if you can use Better DS3 or a variant. I had a huge amount of issues with my Logitech controller. Our friend MrPrivate did send me a Test version (without skyrim integration, AFAIK) that lets you test the behaviors of the Vibrators. Logitech did something obnoxious: you can't control the strength of vibrations, or the two vibrators independently. Each "motor" was really just a preset pattern, and totally not worth the effort to get it working. Might PM MrPrivate, and see if he can send you the test .jar file, and see if you can get it to work reliably.

Better DS3 works great, kinda looks like it has similar functionality to Joy2Key only alot more usable, so yay. as for the strength and all? works , from 0% up to about 150% i think, seems DS3 can control which direction the rotars go to make the vibration even, soo O.o

oh, and i'll be the first to admit i got this gamepad coz it looks SO much like a playstation controller its not even funny..seeing as im still kinda used to PS2.. :3

thanks a bunch you two!

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm using the latest Captured Dreams (v3.83), but am pretty sure this is also the case with 2.83. When the Captured Dreams rumble.esp is activated the Master will never remove a CD belt from the player. It goes through the dialogue and plays the unequip sound, but the items will be stuck on the PC, removing them through console is also impossible as they keep respawning. This is an awesome mod, and I'd love to see compatibility with the current sexlab mods out there.

So I'm using the latest Captured Dreams (v3.83), but am pretty sure this is also the case with 2.83. When the Captured Dreams rumble.esp is activated the Master will never remove a CD belt from the player. It goes through the dialogue and plays the unequip sound, but the items will be stuck on the PC, removing them through console is also impossible as they keep respawning. This is an awesome mod, and I'd love to see compatibility with the current sexlab mods out there.

i cant make it compatible with CD every time there is a update i need to make a update aswell. I can ask him if he can add support for my mod or add a event where i can hook into.

Use my CD addon only with the right version of CD.

Sorry for the dump question, but i can't get this mod working. My problem at first was to enable the papyrus log and now that I have the java thingy working correctly, but there's no vibration ingame. The addons are installed. My guess is that the papyrus log only refreshes when i play the non skse version, but how can i enable the papyrus log for the skse version? Or is this even the problem? 

I'd appreciate any help :D