New high poly body on Nexus

zax

(...) assumed in the first place that he tried to make a female anatomy based on reality

How can a female anatomy not be based on reality? It's like making a cow not based on a real cow (but elephant e.g.). When it comes to art, any art, you must first know the rules before you start breaking them, hence even the most contrived designs should refer to reality. Making a humanoid with two beach balls for boobs doesn't make it female.

Like what you like, I don't care. Ppl have all sorts of strange fetishes.

(...) assumed in the first place that he tried to make a female anatomy based on reality

How can a female anatomy not be based on reality? It's like making a cow not based on a real cow (but elephant e.g.). When it comes to art, any art, you must first know the rules before you start breaking them, hence even the most contrived designs should refer to reality. Making a humanoid with two beach balls for boobs doesn't make it female.

Like what you like, I don't care. Ppl have all sorts of strange fetishes.

You know what I meant, don't need to go to such extrapolated arguments. By any common sense the resemblance of this mod with reality is enough to identify as female body and not a cow, an elephant or a mammoth. What YOU particularly assume as minimal attributions to make it female it's what doesn't really matter here.

And yes, about strange fetishes, welcome to Loverslab if you hadn't realized yet.

Click my signature for proof. Being a modder doesn't mean I'm a jack of all trades.

Well that would explain why i have not seen anything, some people have really large signatures and my internet connection is not very fast so i had to turn this part off to speed up when viewing loverslab.

By any common sense the resemblance of this mod with reality is enough to identify as female body and not a cow, an elephant or a mammoth.

The mere resemblance is not enough to call an elephant a mammoth. Now name some (human) female characteristics this body depicts. Proportions, shape, anything?

This is not a guy:

newalien3.jpg

It's an alien being from outer space.

The problem people are having are not with your tastes or your logic. It's the fact you outright attack other peoples' creations for whatever purpose you deem proper, which is unacceptable.

But I believe you are certainly not oblivious of this fact, on contraire, it's most likely you keep going based on that knowledge.

By any common sense the resemblance of this mod with reality is enough to identify as female body and not a cow, an elephant or a mammoth.

The mere resemblance is not enough to call an elephant a mammoth. Now name some (human) female characteristics this body depicts. Proportions, shape, anything?

This is not a guy:

newalien3.jpg

It's an alien being from outer space.

when the arms not so long, "would be", then I would say this body is more realistic than this mod!

But I believe you are certainly not oblivious of this fact, on contraire, it's most likely you keep going based on that knowledge.

Of course I'm aware of my provocative manner of speaking, I do it for the lulz. Ppl who freak out and try to insult me just because I called this body Blob simply amuse me. Why so serious?

I totally agree that the quoted alien looks more human than this body.

What's so non constructive about my comment? I said it's anatomically wrong and lacks female characteristics, which is quite constructive actually.

The body that is anatomically wrong by design is anatomically wrong. You sir win the internet.

Now stop barking and get out.

But of course! How could I ever assume that it was NOT the author's intent BUT his lack of skill that made the legs look so completely off!? After all it's fantasy, so even the biggest fail is justified; like, Boethiah injects synthol into the muscles of her followers and their boobs turns into beach balls. (But wait, is there synhol and beach balls in TES lore? Oh, who cares, it's fantasy!)

Skyrim is several years old.  You should be happy people are even still taking the time and effort to create these kinds of mods rather than dronning on about 'immersion and realism.'

The fact is, the body is not meant to be 'realistic' it is meant to be exaggerated.  If you want a 'realistic body' you have a bunch of those to choose from as is, just head back to nexus and look a little.

Of course I'm aware of my provocative manner of speaking, I do it for the lulz. Ppl who freak out and try to insult me just because I called this body Blob simply amuse me. Why so serious?

I totally agree that the quoted alien looks more human than this body.

Nope, not that, and no serious about calling it 'blob'. But annoying when someone says that modders *should* - put whatever. That's what sounds more like the nexus community. About resemblances and aliens, I didn't say resemblance is enough to call something in whatever way. It's up to you to think of this mod as a female body or as a blob or call it an alien or a cow. But it is enough to be identified as a female body by anyone without serious brain damage, as much as you dislike its unnatural forms, it's a human female body. As much as this one:T03670_10.jpg

it's a human female body. As much as this one:

You seriously, in all seriousness, compare an abstract art to a female body mesh made for a game?

Yes, I think that a female body should be based on female anatomy in order to be female. How nexus of me.

@zax

Hence my avatar.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is with you people? Yeah, it's not going to meet everybody's taste sure, but the wild hyperbole is ridiculous. The body isn't even the most outrageous in terms of build, I can think of at least another dozen body mods on this site with more excessive proportions than this, like Megalov, or Manga Body.

So for fuck sake, calm the fuck down.Yeah, we get it, you don't like it, but these pages and pages of childish whining are ridiculous. If you don't like it, don't get it. It's that simple. You don't see me going on every body mod page to whine like a petulant child.

When it comes to art, any art

You seriously, in all seriousness, compare an abstract art to a female body mesh made for a game?

But annoying when someone says that modders *should* - put whatever. That's what sounds more like the nexus community

Yes, I think that a female body should be based on female anatomy in order to be female. How nexus of me.

I know you're trolling, but for all the previous I'm speaking more for all the kind of similar shitty opinions.

The end~

Wow i am wondering if anyone still remembers Pamela Anderson. She used to have normal boobs then she got those ping pong balls :P

Not sure how she looks nowadays but anyone still remembers (Babe Watch)Baywatch will know what i mean. :D

yes, but Your body was perfect, it was a eye candy, fuck the "sylicon breasts".

Surely removing my sentences from the context serves as a great argument. Let me quote myself more accurately:

When it comes to art, any art, you must first know the rules before you start breaking them, hence even the most contrived designs should refer to reality.

I don't see how this validates comparison of an abstract art with a mesh made to simulate female characteristics, even in an exaggerated manner.

Yes, Pamela Anderson took some silicon to the boobs. How is this relevant?

it's a human female body. As much as this one:

@zax

Hence my avatar.

The body is called 'Touched by Dibella.'  It is a fantasy body, a fantasized-female body.  Think mythological Amazons.

Also, don't look now, but your on a site that features Goat-Women with Unicorn horns (forget the race name), Female Daedra, Succubus races, and sexualized elf-chicks.  And your whining on about realism?

In other words, just because this body is greatly exaggerated and above all poorly shaped, it can be called fantasy and referred to mythological Amazons. Your logic escapes me.

AFAIK female Daedras, succubus ladies, elven women etc. bodies are all modelled after a human female with some features added on top.

Bunch of slack jawed idiots whining in this thread

Agreed.

Bunch of slack jawed idiots whining in this thread

Agreed.

I think he was talking about you.

Yes, Pamela Anderson took some silicon to the boobs. How is this relevant?

Maybe the author has silicon fetish too in that case your posts is now seen as totally irrelevant too.

The author never stated his body was made to simulate real life those where your own words.

Right now your the only who is fully derailing this topic.

Archived