New high poly body on Nexus

zax

well if the body get bodyslide support that fill fix everyone grieves. that way you can manually make it bigger or smaller any way you want. :D

Maybe we will get some variations from it too like what happened to UNP UNPB or whatever you will get then.

Word. Honestly, I'm just happy to see a new higher poly body lol But if bodyslide support comes out, I'll be even happier!  

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

That doesn't register as human in my brain at all. It isn't an unattractive thing, that body is so far from anything my brain sees as organic that it's like looking at a lamp or a collection of wire ties. It actually took me a few seconds of looking at the picture to figure out what I was looking at. Just not my thing, I guess.

The TouchedByDibella body is still a Beta release, there isn't a finished nude version yet. But it has a lot of potential. People who are complaining about the shape should think of UNP and its many derivatives and see the body as a great resource. 

About armors: most of the vanilla armors and clothes are already converted and were included in the TBD release.

TBD rocks!

Screenshot39674.jpg

Looks pretty damn bad.

Then again I've seen far worse here.

Indeed, especially those Giant Boobs that are so big the woman will fall over. There is no way any female in my game will ever look like that. Hell they don't even look like that in real life, even if they where fat.

btw i read the author is going to do something about thighs and breast. So what looks like now could be fixed in next version.

Well I don't mean the size so much as the shape. Basketball tits are incredibly ugly on everyone ever. The nipples, based on where the protrusions are in the "bra", are too goddamn high as well.

The only two things he'd need to do to make this something I might actually consider using (if it weren't for the UV maps being unique, anyway) is rework the knee shading and provide a much more natural shape. Not like hellonow's Mai natural, but like UNP at 100% weight natural - teardrop shaped, not spheroid.

That right there is highly subjective. Everyone has their own thing. Some guys think, "the bigger, the better." That's why monster tits are a fetish. Let alone monster asses. That's why CHSBHC even exists -- with 7k endorsements, so it's clearly not just a minor fetish.

This whole thread is subjective. You may as well have singled out nearly any other post, bold/underlined a random sentence and made a similar statement.

"That right there is highly subjective. Everyone has their own thing. Some guys think, "the bigger, the better." That's why monster tits are a fetish. Let alone monster asses. That's why CHSBHC even exists -- with 7k endorsements, so it's clearly not just a minor fetish" 

LOL... lets not forget that when CHSBHC was created, nearly everybody in here was a big boob maniac! and nearly everybody here downloaded it and used it... at the time, it was waaaaaay ahead of its time!!!  No, I never used it, but I gladly supported everything she did with this body, it was a remarkable accomplishment for its time.... and I am one of those 7k endorsers :D 

"That right there is highly subjective. Everyone has their own thing. Some guys think, "the bigger, the better." That's why monster tits are a fetish. Let alone monster asses. That's why CHSBHC even exists -- with 7k endorsements, so it's clearly not just a minor fetish" 

LOL... lets not forget that when CHSBHC was created, nearly everybody in here was a big boob maniac! and nearly everybody here downloaded it and used it... at the time, it was waaaaaay ahead of its time!!!  No, I never used it, but I gladly supported everything she did with this body, it was a remarkable accomplishment for its time.... and I am one of those 7k endorsers :D 

thank you for your support words, thank you, CHSBHC was the best body that was developed for Skyrim, my biggest thanks goes to Cherry, he was an artist, without his development would any other body with "stiff breasts walk around"!

I like the body. Probably in real life I'd puke but I think it's very well done for a fantasy figure.

Yep, quote for truth. There's a big difference between a real-world girl's proportions and the proportions of a female in a fantasy game. At least my expectations are different ;)

I like the body. Probably in real life I'd puke but I think it's very well done for a fantasy figure.

Yep, quote for truth. There's a big difference between a real-world girl's proportions and the proportions of a female in a fantasy game. At least my expectations are different ;)

a woman body should remain a woman body and not mutate into a Contergan child. :P

Looks pretty damn bad.

Then again I've seen far worse here.

Indeed, especially those Giant Boobs that are so big the woman will fall over. There is no way any female in my game will ever look like that. Hell they don't even look like that in real life, even if they where fat.

btw i read the author is going to do something about thighs and breast. So what looks like now could be fixed in next version.

Well I don't mean the size so much as the shape. Basketball tits are incredibly ugly on everyone ever. The nipples, based on where the protrusions are in the "bra", are too goddamn high as well.

The only two things he'd need to do to make this something I might actually consider using (if it weren't for the UV maps being unique, anyway) is rework the knee shading and provide a much more natural shape. Not like hellonow's Mai natural, but like UNP at 100% weight natural - teardrop shaped, not spheroid.

That right there is highly subjective. Everyone has their own thing. Some guys think, "the bigger, the better." That's why monster tits are a fetish. Let alone monster asses. That's why CHSBHC even exists -- with 7k endorsements, so it's clearly not just a minor fetish.

This whole thread is subjective. You may as well have singled out nearly any other post, bold/underlined a random sentence and made a similar statement.

Going back over the thread, it's clear again why I chose to bold/underline that one. 

Most negative comments about the body describe why a singular person dislikes it - "Women in my game will never look like that," or, "This is my honest opinion," 

Rather than going into a lengthy thing about singular/plural usage of declarative statements, I'll cut right through the shit: that comment was the only one  -- that I saw, it's possible I missed another like it -- that stated a particular breast size/shape was ugly on everyone all the time. I retorted. It's just that simple. 

I guess if you had said, "Basketball tits are incredibly ugly on everyone ever to me," I probably wouldn't have typed a line. That's not what you said, though, so I responded. It's nothing personal, dude. 

Yep, the shape of CHSBHC is really awesome compared to TBD:

Untitled_1.png

lol 

PS: This post is meant to be sarcastic, I never liked CHSBHC, I just uploaded this pic to show the lack of details, CBBE and CHSBHC were good as they were released, with the release of UNP they became obsolete, now TBD has the same potential, I already love the shape of TBD and it can be a great resource for derivatives (smaller boobs and so on). Modding shouldn't be about small minded thinking.

Untitled_1.png

lol 

It definitely hits the spot for a number of people. 

That said, some guys like the "monster silicon-enhanced fitness model" look. That's the time we're living in when people have such easy access to plastic surgery. CHSBHC looks like an ample figured woman that is naturally that way. There are women in the world that have breasts nearly that large (usually requiring reduction surgery due to back problems) and asses that look a little bouncier and less defined.

If I had to try and give Touched by Dibella a definition, I would say it's a woman with a large ass and a naturally small chest that decided to seriously work out and chose to get some monster implants to make things a little more symmetrical. 

Like any other body, it's bound to appeal more to some, less so to others. 

Hate it when modders add personal taste to mods suppose be for everybody.

Yeah cause modders makes their mods thinking on your tastes...?

Its more like a modder makes a mod for himself and then decides to share it~

I agree he makes a mod for him self and likes it the he want to share it with comminity appreciate this then condem it instead thats not nice people.

Its " TAKE OR LEAVE IT ", seems simple enough right?

NOBODY FORCING YOU TO DL THIS MOD OK :angry:

It's always matter of taste if you dislike it why your here replying you dislike it?

This reply is comming from someone who don't like big breasts or huge body's but respect others taste i suggest you should think about that thank you ;)

Untitled_1.png

lol 

That said, some guys like the "monster silicon-enhanced fitness model" look. That's the time we're living in when people have such easy access to plastic surgery. CHSBHC looks like an ample figured woman that is naturally that way. There are women in the world that have breasts nearly that large (usually requiring reduction surgery due to back problems) and asses that look a little bouncier and less defined.

If I had to try and give Touched by Dibella a definition, I would say it's a woman with a large ass and a naturally small chest that decided to seriously work out and chose to get some monster implants to make things a little more symmetrical. 

Please, don't get me wrong, perhaps my English is to bad.

I love TBD, I love the details.

CHSBHC was good as it was released, as well as CBBE or UNP. TBD has the potential to make this bodytypes obsolete.

I just cannot get those small minded comments about the shape.

There are much derivatives of UNP which shows quite well what a good resource can be used for.

And bodyslide isn't a solution, a morphed body will never looks as good as a 'hand shaped' body.

Untitled_1.png

lol 

Please, don't get me wrong, perhaps my English is to bad.

I love TBD, I love the details.

CHSBHC was good as it was released, as well as CBBE or UNP. TBD has the potential to make this bodytypes obsolete.

I just cannot get those small minded comments about the shape.

There are much derivatives of UNP which shows quite well what a good resource can be used for.

And bodyslide isn't a solution, a morphed body will never looks as good as a 'hand shaped' body.

There's nothing wrong with your English (or at least I didn't have any trouble understanding what you were getting at). I was just making an observation on the differences between the two bodies. 

Like anything that departs from reality, some are going to embrace it, others just want to watch it burn. That's just the way it goes.

I agree he makes a mod for him self and likes it the he want to share it with comminity appreciate this then condem it instead thats not nice people.

It's always matter of taste if you dislike it why your here replying you dislike it?

This reply is comming from someone who don't like big breasts or huge body's but respect others taste i suggest you should think about that thank you ;)

but this statement is not correct, do not agree to anything positive!

it is true that he has made this body in primarily for themselves and then want to share it with the community. there are people like this the body (actually everything) and there are people the body does not like this!

everyone has the right to its open opinion to say, he must be able to deal with criticism!

german

diese aussage ist aber auch nicht richtig , nicht zu allem positiv zustimmen !

es ist richtig , daß er diesen körper in erster linie für sich selbst gemacht hat und ihn dann mit der gemeinschaft teilen will . es gibt menschen den gefällt dieser körper ( eigentlich alles ) und es gibt menschen den gefällt dieser körper nicht !

jeder hat das recht seine offene meinung zu sagen , er muß mit kritik umgehen können !

but this statement is not correct, do not agree to anything positive!

it is true that he has made this body in primarily for themselves and then want to share it with the community. there are people like this the body (actually everything) and there are people the body does not like this!

everyone has the right to its open opinion to say, he must be able to deal with criticism!

german

diese aussage ist aber auch nicht richtig , nicht zu allem positiv zustimmen !

es ist richtig , daß er diesen körper in erster linie für sich selbst gemacht hat und ihn dann mit der gemeinschaft teilen will . es gibt menschen den gefällt dieser körper ( eigentlich alles ) und es gibt menschen den gefällt dieser körper nicht !

jeder hat das recht seine offene meinung zu sagen , er muß mit kritik umgehen können !

I'm pretty sure their comments were about what Quin said: that he hates when modders add their own tastes to mods because they're SUPPOSED to be for everyone. 

That's wrong. A modder doesn't have a responsibility to the community for which they mod. The community can make requests. Modders aren't getting paid for their time or work. They're not employees of the community. If you don't like certain aspects, ask if they can be changed -- then it is up to the modder to decide if its a change they are willing to make. 

A mod almost always begins as a personal taste thing that they decide to share with the community -- if it's not to someone's taste, they can make a request for a change, or learn how to mod and make it to their own specifications. 

bitch bitch, and more bitching, you don't like it don't use it, you want something else ask the modder, or make it yourself

every 1 have difrent taste some like it some don't, but thats still no reason to bitch like a bunch of lil children

simple sample, maybe some like it, maybe some not, i'm still want some other parts before i going to make it

attachicon.gifClip0001.jpg

in the mean time if you realy have the need to bitch go to nexus and post your bs there

Agree with your post, though there seems to be enough of the bolded text going on right now there.

Sorry, but even UNP is better than CHSBHC.

Also you compare a Beta release with a two years old body(two years where people were able to do mods for the body).

Somehow this reminds of people who are complaining about an old gaming engine which is used for additional titles of a franchise again and again.

Here we get an upgrade for a game we like but somehow people prefer something which is two years old...

And again, it's easier to create additional shapes/derivatives(more realistic or even more exaggerated) with a good resource than shaping a whole new body.

Damnit, it's about time for something new to come, I cannot stand these old bodytypes any longer.

bitch bitch, and more bitching, you don't like it don't use it, you want something else ask the modder, or make it yourself

every 1 have difrent taste some like it some don't, but thats still no reason to bitch like a bunch of lil children

simple sample, maybe some like it, maybe some not, i'm still want some other parts before i going to make it

attachicon.gifClip0001.jpg

in the mean time if you realy have the need to bitch go to nexus and post your bs there

Not a good idea. Then we get the other thread from being banned from nexus. then they can bitch about that part again. :P

Archived