Oh. Right. I forgot to put him back. 

Ahem.

Mhoram and the students are at the inn. I put them there for convenience so I wouldn't have to do the whole Faralda test every time I wanted to test stuff. 

Oops. 

Ahem.

Mhoram and the students are at the inn. I put them there for convenience so I wouldn't have to do the whole Faralda test every time I wanted to test stuff. 

Oops. 

lol and there i was trying to figure out how to force start the quest. Should I go back a version? I would verymuch like the college to be more populated.

Yes Feralda is a nag ;)

Ahem.

Oops. 

lol and there i was trying to figure out how to force start the quest. Should I go back a version? I would verymuch like the college to be more populated.

Yes Feralda is a nag ;)

Mhoram should be back where he belongs (version 1.45a). 

I like how this project sounds. And maybe I have a few suggestions to contribute...

I wonder if perhaps J'Zargo's Experiment and/or Brelyna's Practice could have some devious side effects (I sort of feel like these situations ought to encourage some residual body heat or something...)?  I can imagine also a "sleeping" alternative for Onmund's Request. Also, both the prison section of "Hitting the Books" might have some tricky possibilities (maybe some devious traps?).

He's there for me now, and force-greets me. I'm only seeing the sex dialogue option from Submit, though - nothing else. I tried completing Sarthal, but no difference.

That's discouraging. >.>

I like how this project sounds. And maybe I have a few suggestions to contribute...

I wonder if perhaps J'Zargo's Experiment and/or Brelyna's Practice could have some devious side effects (I sort of feel like these situations ought to encourage some residual body heat or something...)? I can imagine also a "sleeping" alternative for Onmund's Request. Also, both the prison section of "Hitting the Books" might have some tricky possibilities (maybe some devious traps?).

Thank you for your ideas. :)

i have no plans to edit existing quests, but perhaps that could be an option later down the road.

Just tested Yisras' quest and I can't give her the circlet back. She just tells me to go again. The circlet is a quest item. I am too lazy to search for the quest to advance it. Any tips for the console?

How do I advance the Mhoram dialog? Do I have to skill up in every school? 

Like your concept. Cheers!

Just tested Yisras' quest and I can't give her the circlet back. She just tells me to go again. The circlet is a quest item. I am too lazy to search for the quest to advance it. Any tips for the console?

How do I advance the Mhoram dialog? Do I have to skill up in every school?

Like your concept. Cheers!

Yeah, still finishing that one. I just ran out of time and posted what i had.

Also yeah, you need to have all spell skills at the next level before you can advance. I will add dialogue eventually where he will tell you what else you need.

Mhoram should be back where he belongs

Back in Revelstone with Thomas Covenant?

(Must be years since I read those books)

years for me, too. I was feeling nostalgic. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

May I ask, if the name of this mod was inspired by the hentai game / anime School Days? :D

I know,the two have nothing to do with each other, but the name reminded me to it.... :D

No, you may not ask. ;)

The name has no association with anything.

• 3 weeks later...

So I was thinking it'd be nice to have a few things going on,

Grades, which well erm ehhem will have a generous curve applied to them if your ambitious enough.

Working with the other students allows players to avoid that path or it should.

A tie in with Devious Devices anything really even just some notes or perhaps the professors have some special extra credit assignments for failing students to perform that outright sleeping with them wouldn't be enough or even an option for those that skipped working with the other students to study for exams.

Aka you've missed too many classes Shandra Whiteflare, if your going to make it anywhere at the colloge you had best meet me after lecture and assist me with my latest project.

Caught stealing something for a class test perhaps the answer sheet, whoops to the dungeon with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, new update is up. I apologize for the length of time it took. 

Also, sorry to disappoint many people on a number of things. I don't have the programming ability to do many of the things I want to do, so this mod is going to be much simpler than many people would like. It's going to be pretty straight forward. No devious stuff, no grading. I'd love to add things like that, but I just don't know how. 

I included all the source files, so if someone wants to add on, you're more than welcome. :)

Also, pop quiz time: would you be interested in forcing the player to advance in skills before being able to finish the Vanilla mage questline? In theory I should be able to keep its stages from advancing unless a corresponding stage is met in my mod. So Saarthal would be part of the first year quest (as it kind of already is) but you wouldn't be able to get Urug's books until your second year. For example. I don't remember how many stages the Vanilla quest has, but I should be able to find a reasonable way to cut them up.

To be clear, this wouldn't be optional. An MCM menu is another thing I have tried and do not have the skills for.

Let me know. :)

I would just like to first say great job on taking this on. I've modded Skyrim for a long long time and you getting this far has really pushed me to try and learn to make a mod finally and not just using everyone else's. This is one of my favorite mods when playing a mage style character. I envy even your ability to get this far.

My thoughts on your pop quiz there is that is a fantastic way to build in immersion, which, aside from some sexy armors, is my number one thing I go for in my Skyrim. Forcing you to go out and practice your magic and do other things which in and of itself will build a lot of time in it (especially as I have numerous mods that slow down leveling dramatically, hence why I have saves with 20 hours logged and I'm level 5. So for me to get my magic up from one level to the next WILL actually take quite some time (maybe not a year but more than likely it will take a few months of game time). I look forwarded to Ashal helping you out and making this sexlab compatible.

Great job and keep it up! Also personally I would rather you leave devious integration out of your mod. While I am very impressed with the design of the mods that come out for DD, I'm not big into DD as I personally (and this is just me) don't find it very immersive. ZaZ's rope binds are the binds I find to be immersive and I wish they were used with more mods instead of all the DD requirements.

Keep it up!

what would this mod do if I am already the Archmage? ... would make me teach Magic? or something?

Erm...no. It never occurred to me to make the player a teacher. This mod will best suit a player who has not yet gone to Winterhold. It assumes the player is a student.

I would just like to first say great job on taking this on. I've modded Skyrim for a long long time and you getting this far has really pushed me to try and learn to make a mod finally and not just using everyone else's. This is one of my favorite mods when playing a mage style character. I envy even your ability to get this far.

My thoughts on your pop quiz there is that is a fantastic way to build in immersion, which, aside from some sexy armors, is my number one thing I go for in my Skyrim. Forcing you to go out and practice your magic and do other things which in and of itself will build a lot of time in it (especially as I have numerous mods that slow down leveling dramatically, hence why I have saves with 20 hours logged and I'm level 5. So for me to get my magic up from one level to the next WILL actually take quite some time (maybe not a year but more than likely it will take a few months of game time). I look forwarded to Ashal helping you out and making this sexlab compatible.

Great job and keep it up! Also personally I would rather you leave devious integration out of your mod. While I am very impressed with the design of the mods that come out for DD, I'm not big into DD as I personally (and this is just me) don't find it very immersive. ZaZ's rope binds are the binds I find to be immersive and I wish they were used with more mods instead of all the DD requirements.

Keep it up!

You're very kind, thank you. By all means, crack open the CK and give it a go. Ask if you have questions. I might not be able to answer all of them, but I know some stuff. Whoever designed it is a special kind of insane. ;)