• 4 weeks later...

I installed but the MCM isn't registering.

I'm also having this issue. When I try to generate FNIS, it says I have the mod but it's not showing up in MCM. I tried renaming the .esp to have no spaces, and I'm still having this problem. Any suggestions? I also tried reloading animations in loverslab.

Edited by Infallible29

started using Inigo follower recently and he apparently really loves to pee lol! i have my settings set really long, so i rarely see anyone go. my female followers only go every 2-3 days, even when fast traveling. and i might only see an npc on the road go every 5-7 days. but Inigo goes very frequently, even when not fast traveling. like every 20-30 minuts realtime. and worse, he does not exit the animation afterwards. just slides around holding his ween. well holding air since i don't use a khajiit body with genitals

this mod could use something like Wet and Cold had. and item (wet snowberry) that u can give to an npc to exclude them from the mod's effects

anyone know why Inigo would be trippin?

• 2 weeks later...

I just "jumped" here and I've a newbie (and maybe silly) question:

I have already installed (and working), Bathing in Skyrim, iNeeds, Showers in Inns, Drinking Fountains and Private Needs 4.0. I have also the "Purity" full mod that makes changes to all the waters in Skyrim and the above mods work fine with it.

Looking at this mod, I'm interested a lot by the fact it manages two of the above mods with only one esp and, also, allows other npcs to have the same things.

So, the question is:

To install your mod, I suppose I need to remove at least Bathing and PN 4.0. Am I right?

I just "jumped" here and I've a newbie (and maybe silly) question:

have already installed (and working), Bathing in Skyrim, iNeeds, Showers in Inns, Drinking Fountains and Private Needs 4.0. I have also the "Purity" full mod that makes changes to all the waters in Skyrim and the above mods work fine with it.

To install your mod, I suppose I need to remove at least Bathing and PN 4.0. Am I right?

Hi! Not silly at all. Just need to document this better in the mod description.

You can keep the Bathing mod and there is no conflict with PN either.

I'm interested a lot by the fact it manages two of the above mods with only one esp and, also, allows other npcs to have the same things.

This mod has very few dependencies and is compatible with many other mods because of generous mod resource creators who allow to redistribute their assets. =)

Thank you for support and good suggestions!

I'm looking at SerialStrip and for full strip animations (bathing by default) it would look nice. Not sure how to get partial clothing strip options to transfer over to SerialStrip. Beside just calling the strip mod event, I need to change some things to get the animation to sync up with SerialStrip fin.

In the meantime I just released v1.8.1.2 which is for you who still use v1.8.1.
In this version give your follower a River Betty and they are excluded from the effects. Maybe also less male parts on females.

I just installed your mod, after I've unistalled PN 4.0fix1 before and cleaned the savegame, and I have some considerations:

1. Maybe I'm wrong but it seems there is not notifications about the state of the needs. I was able to pee&poo several times in a row without visible consequences on my needs or on the duration of the actions. By my point of view, if I did it just 5 minutes ago, I could do it again but the "flux" must be a lot shorter than before. The "tank" should be almost empty, right?

2. This is a bit worst, for me. I can bath myself everywhere. It doesn't matter if there is a source of water, river, lake, bathing tub, shower or waterfall. I was able to bath even in my own bedroom, just standing on the bed. Once again, it seems there is no relation with the real state of my dirtyness. Btw, no soaps at all?

3. Considering #2 and the fact that I can have Bathing in Skyrim at the same time, I feel the lack of an option to enable/disable individually the various actions/needs.

4. From the other side, the availabilty of dress presets, custom presets, option for expressions, sliders for timers and utilities for NPCs are all great features.

That's all, for now. Still testing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi i also testing ure mod and i really like it and the way i like it much more than PN4.0 is that ure mod dosnt need zaz at all. I dont know how others feel but i hate zaz cuz its doing many issues with my game and mostly its not working well if u use so much mods and its needed to PN4.0, but as others suggested here this mod is also needs some options.

The first thing as i think its need a bladder state so u and other npcs has the state when they need to go out and do ure private need(or just maybe u the PC). The 2. thing is to turn off the bathing option in this mod cuz its dosnt need if u use bathing in skyrim. And i think thats all most of the other thing is perfect i dosnt found any other issues or else... But i personaly really missing the bladder state option frome this mod, if its has a bladder state i think ure mod is absulutly perfect, its nearly allredy perfect after all so i give a big LIKE to it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way there could be a layer equip over player for a duration of the like the cum effect in sexlab, but with piss going down the legs? I'm trying to look into replacing the texture for the pee so it look a bit more like pee, but so far no progress. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was wondering what the guidelines to editing this mod are? I modified the mod to allow additional functionality so the Player can use diapers(silly right?) After I saw someone had made a diaper mesh. (This one:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59219-diaper-lovers-skyrim/page-2)

Could I share it with people? 

I know the original PN says this in the post, but i'm not sure it applies here: 

BTW anyone who wants to edit, improve or add to this mod are very welcome to do so. Just remember to post a copy of it in the thread.

Hello there!

My character wont squat during peeing or pooping, but the animation starts playing. Do I need an animation pack?

In the Mod menu are options for either ZAZ or Leito animation packs. Do I need one of them?

Think u need it, I have zaz, did u FNIS?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It really is a wonderful mode
player using a spell or hotkey to solve their needs
But npc, with the exception of the specific hotkey ....
Automatically it will not solve the need
The npc does not automatically run the animation What's the problem?
these are my screen shot photos 
I've tried about four hours testing
If the npc and follower will automatically run the animation except for the issues that it works properly
npc and followers will expect a version of himself  Pee, poop, Bath
Korean translation made directly only for me  ^^
thank you 

-----------------
Private Needs Discreet

About this issue
Already it came out PND Overhaul Patch Vol2 patched version of the site in Japan
The password is set to the file it can not be used in foreign
This fundamental property of the Japanese monkey mind
The others are free~!  I will use other people's possessions for free
But  for my belongings... I tell you i will receive the your money
This is  style of the Japanese monkey

link --------

post-1016253-0-29220200-1463178979_thumb.jpg

post-1016253-0-21284300-1463178981_thumb.jpg

post-1016253-0-15317700-1463178982_thumb.jpg

post-1016253-0-59097100-1463178983_thumb.jpg

post-1016253-0-80952500-1463178984_thumb.jpg

post-1016253-0-31129400-1463178987_thumb.jpg