Version 1.8.1 has better SOS Light support and a number of other small adjustments.

Also NPCs no longer start with an empty bladder after each loading screen.

Nice. Btw, how do I upgrade from Version 1.8.0 to 1.8.1. Do I just uninstall the old one via NMM and install the latest ver?

Nice. Btw, how do I upgrade from Version 1.8.0 to 1.8.1. Do I just uninstall the old one via NMM and install the latest ver?

Just overwrite the old version.

ihalorellon - if you don't mind, I would ask what was exactly fixed in 1.8.1 version. Also, did you took my comment about popping get slower in consideration too?

SOS Light is detected properly.

NPC bladder and bowel values are randomised after loading screen (as opposed to retaining the actual value).

Arrok undress animations are used when stripping body clothing.

Tuned the debug notifications to flood less when many actors around. If you want to have more debug info about someone, stand close to them.

The "Follower only" option in MCM is merged with the relationship option, choose "Ally" for the same effect.

Sorry, I forgot about changing poop gravity. :(

ihalorellon - if you don't mind, I would ask what was exactly fixed in 1.8.1 version. Also, did you took my comment about popping get slower in consideration too?

SOS Light is detected properly so the proper erection event is sent while clothed and in nude (previously it only worked while clothed).

NPC bladder and bowel values are randomised after loading screen (as opposed to retaining the actual value).

Tuned the debug notifications to flood less when many actors around. If you want to have more debug info about someone, stand close to them.

The "Follower only" option in MCM is merged with the relationship option, choose "Ally" for the same effect.

Are followers values randomized as well? Is there no way to make them retain the value? It would be abit weird to be in the middle of a town and my follower needs to pee so I take her outside and she suddenly doesn't need to anymore.

I'll start testing on it right away. Report back alter with findings.

For player debuffs while the (optional) bladder rate goes up, I'd like to hear more ideas from you who support that feature.

Is there already a bladder rate?

Or any other counter that indicates that the player shold urinate/defecate/bath soon?

For bladder-full-effects, as I used seeing yellow before, maybe the screen could turn yellow (though that conflicts with other screen-effect-mods like Frostfall when you are freezing; a widget might be good so one does not have to go to the MCM to view the current counter), or make the char urinate (and or defecate?) immediately once a certain threshold is reached.

Slowing the char down when counters increase (because (s)he is so busy keeping it in) comes to mind easily, but that's rather lame as a lot of mods do that. Getting distracted by the needs could lower any skill value, though that might a bit extreme. I don't have other ideas, though :(

Btw, is there an easy way to know how urgently a follower has to pee? ^^

Here is a patch to make poop fall slower. It was an adventure to look for spot to test the gravity without using noclip mode. B)

The patch contains only one nif file (from Manure Mod by Jonx0r).

If you are not happy with the havok settings you can load this file into NifSkope and tweak the values.

The "gravity" setting is bhkRigidBody > Linear Damping. In the mod its value is 10 and in this patch 20.

post-397186-296051_thumb.jpg

PND slower poop patch.7z

Is there already a bladder rate?

Or any other counter that indicates that the player shold urinate/defecate/bath soon?

Btw, is there an easy way to know how urgently a follower has to pee? ^^

V1.8.1 is a maintenance release to address the most outstanding bugs, and introduce as few new problems as possible.

I haven't really planned the player bladder feature out yet.

As for knowing about your follower's bladder, no(t yet) except for the debug notification.

Here is a patch to make poop fall slower. It was an adventure to look for spot to test the gravity without using noclip mode. B)

The patch contains only one nif file (from Manure Mod by Jonx0r).

If you are not happy with the havok settings you can load this file into NifSkope and tweak the values.

The "gravity" setting is bhkRigidBody > Linear Damping. In the mod its value is 10 and in this patch 20.

Thank you. :)

SOS Light is detected properly so the proper erection event is sent while clothed and in nude (previously it only worked while clothed).

Are followers values randomized as well? Is there no way to make them retain the value? It would be abit weird to be in the middle of a town and my follower needs to pee so I take her outside and she suddenly doesn't need to anymore.

I'll start testing on it right away. Report back alter with findings.

yeah it sure would be nice to retain the value rather than random. tho random is better then a complete reset. thanks for all your work!

EDIT: oh and i'm using an old 1.70 + 1.73 patch version. what's best way to update? was just gonna overwrite but i see 1.70 has more script pex than this latest

edit2; should PND-KNN.esp be above or below the main KNN Eatingsleepingdrinking mod?

So two slight issues:

• When my follower was stripping to urinate she seemed to play the undress animation for each item she unequipped. She played it about 3 times. One for her shield, one for her trousers and one for her underwear. The requip animation plays once and reequips everything.
  • Also my female follower using the Leito squatting and kneeling animations gets a schlong equipped to her for the duration of the animation and then it disappears. I've mucked around with the settings but cant find a way to fix it. A hotfix for this would be appreciated as it kind of ruins the immersion. If it helps I'm using SoS Light and didn't have this issue with the last version of the mod.*EDIT* Other female NPC's have this issue as well.

So two slight issues:

• When my follower was stripping to urinate she seemed to play the undress animation for each item she unequipped. She played it about 3 times. One for her shield, one for her trousers and one for her underwear. The requip animation plays once and reequips everything.
  • Also my female follower using the Leito squatting and kneeling animations gets a schlong equipped to her for the duration of the animation and then it disappears. I've mucked around with the settings but cant find a way to fix it. A hotfix for this would be appreciated as it kind of ruins the immersion. If it helps I'm using SoS Light and didn't have this issue with the last version of the mod.*EDIT* Other female NPC's have this issue as well.

yeah i noticed the multiple undress anims. i thought i had a glitch, only because it had that glitchy look. like stuck in a loop. if it's intended than that's okay w/ me lol.

haven't experienced wang yet heh

oh, and chance of getting a "re-dress re-equip" feature? love to bathe now but pain in butt to re-equip all

I apologize if this has been answered before. I combed through the description. I'm still unsure of what this mod does differently, or better, than the original. If someone could please enlighten me.

Two things bothered me with Private Needs mod. The PC was forced to have needs and there was no way to use the features without the all bladder scripts, no way to start the animation without waiting for the bladder to fill up. Then there was no cock and the stream was just coming from empty air. This mod allows you to release your bladder/bowel at any time and comes with a copy of SOS schlong to use if you don't have SOS/SOS Light/SAM installed. These are two main differences in features with the PC. I've also added in Leito and Arrok animations and the NPC features that germanicus already mentioned.

All the scripts are written from scratch so what is common are the various assets that come from Manure Mod, Zaz pack + the various sources mentioned in the credits.

oh, and chance of getting a "re-dress re-equip" feature? love to bathe now but pain in butt to re-equip all

The reasoning behind this not dressing up after bathing is that you maybe want to bathe some more, and perhaps change a new outfit afterwards?

Though I can add an MCM option for redressing.

Ok I tried the patch. Now my follower doesn't strip at all or play the strip animation when I use the command to urinate. She also still has a schlong during the animation. Reverted the script changes for the time being.

No matter what stripping versions I set it to she wont unequip anything at all.

Using the latest version , SOS light v104, skse v172, and groovetama's skeleton v236, During the urinate anim the penis is remaining flaccid, I've tried everything I can think of to fix this(reinstalling , load order,  rerunning finis) is anyone else experiencing this ? or know of a fix

Thank you, v 181 fixed it right up

post-122972-0-49895800-1421992047_thumb.jpg

So two slight issues:

yeah i noticed the multiple undress anims. i thought i had a glitch, only because it had that glitchy look. like stuck in a loop. if it's intended than that's okay w/ me lol.

haven't experienced wang yet heh

actually, after watching  more, each time she does the undress anim another clothing items is removed. so i think it's great. more that 1 "undress" animation might be nice for diversity

Yeah I have that issue with most female npc's as well. It only happens in 1.8.1 not in 1.8.0. Really need a fix for it :(

*Edit* Ok sorted out the females getting a penis. Had to add a line to the main script.

So at this point I only have one remaining issue. Mostly the bladder and bowel amount is saved on my follower. Sometimes however bladder will jump up to like 400% when I transition a cell.

The only feature I would request to see would be that using the hotkey to tell a npc to urinate would empty their bladder.