On 8/17/2019 at 12:27 AM, DrakkenAmore said:

Not sure if anyone still keeps an eye on this, but I've installed it (and converted it to SSE) and added the patch from the link above. However... Any time i issue a command to an NPC to do something, they refuse to do it according to the debug information.

I have it set on Chaotic, Allies and Female, and my follower is a female, so it should work perfectly, but she point blank refuses to do anything. I even tried waiting multiple hours with the setting on 1 hour and she still didn't do anything. Does anyone know why this is?

Same problem here, NPCs just refuse to do anything, I'm using the LE version but it seems not working either. Have you found any solutions?

28 minutes ago, sherlock970731 said:

Same problem here, NPCs just refuse to do anything, I'm using the LE version but it seems not working either. Have you found any solutions?

Use my patch i not have NPC's Spell option yet but at less the NPCs do his thinks on time. Activate the NPC debug option to see the detailed messages, most of the time the Follower start the action on load event (wen change cell enter or lead dungeons) and use to be behind the player an then you losses.

Work fine in Males and Females NPC (bug with Males not redressing)

remember the option to restrict the pleases to relive only applies to NPC and the option to allow Friends only. I always check with my Followers but when i cross with Friends on the road far from cities some times i see they doing his needs.

37 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Use my patch i not have NPC's Spell option yet but at less the NPCs do his thinks on time. Activate the NPC debug option to see the detailed messages, most of the time the Follower start the action on load event (wen change cell enter or lead dungeons) and use to be behind the player an then you losses.

Work fine in Males and Females NPC (bug with Males not redressing)

remember the option to restrict the pleases to relive only applies to NPC and the option to allow Friends only. I always check with my Followers but when i cross with Friends on the road far from cities some times i see they doing his needs.

Well, I did add your patch but it does not work from time to time, even I changed the settings about NPC in different ways, it still won't work. However, I found that version 1.81 works perfectly for me but I don't know why it works. Thank you for your advice anyway, maybe you may fix this problem through adding NPC's Spell?

I'm looking forward to your great work, please keep it up :)

27 minutes ago, sherlock970731 said:

Well, I did add your patch but it does not work from time to time, even I changed the settings about NPC in different ways, it still won't work. However, I found that version 1.81 works perfectly for me but I don't know why it works. Thank you for your advice anyway, maybe you may fix this problem through adding NPC's Spell?

I'm looking forward to your great work, please keep it up :)

OK if you install my patch on Clear Save (Remove the old version -> Open Saved Game -> Wait few minis -> Save the Game in vanilla location of low load to prevent CTD -> Close Game -> Install the v1.9.1 and the Patch on the right order -> Open Saved Game )

Don't worry the next patch release will count with NPC's Spell.

31 minutes ago, korbe said:

Do I need to use the original private needs mod with this?

I removed the original private needs mod.

I ask cus I don't seem to need to pee anymore & no options to set how often I need to go.

The "Private Need Discreet" don't need "Private Need" to work.

If you planning to use my patch to PND then you need the original Private Need Discreet v1.9.1

so this is just a patch?

do u have a link to the original?

I only added 1.9.1 from here, the need never shows up. I never need to go pee or poop! the mcm options are there, I pee using a hotkey, other npc's pee

but the need to pee never shows up! I waited for days. nothing,. what did I do wrong?

where is the 'original' version? do u mean the private needs mod? I had the 'redone' version. I dunno,. it just doesn't work right.

12 hours ago, korbe said:

so this is just a patch?

do u have a link to the original?

I only added 1.9.1 from here, the need never shows up. I never need to go pee or poop! the mcm options are there, I pee using a hotkey, other npc's pee

but the need to pee never shows up! I waited for days. nothing,. what did I do wrong?

where is the 'original' version? do u mean the private needs mod? I had the 'redone' version. I dunno,. it just doesn't work right.

In PND the player still don't have the need of pee or poop. Is planed to do in near future. Mods like PrivateNeed or PrivateNeed Redone do that but are to Bugged.

I'm seeking for the "Private Need Discreet Overhaul" but is like a ghost. Not way to catch!

ok thanx 4 quick response. I thought it was bugged too.

I hope u can add the 'need' to pee & poo & maybe a spell to force npc's to go

& the sliders for how often you need to go.

once those 3 things are add this will be almost perfect!

I say almost cus 1 other thing missing is the pee actually hitting objects! I.E.knock things off tables, hit npc's & they react! would be funny as hell but I know it would be a tough challenge!

till then I will try to use this with PNRedone & hope! lol thanx

oh & every time I get attacked I piss myself! it was funny the 1st few times but now its annoying! if u could make an option to turn that off it would be awesome!

1 hour ago, korbe said:

ok thanx 4 quick response. I thought it was bugged too.

I hope u can add the 'need' to pee & poo & maybe a spell to force npc's to go

& the sliders for how often you need to go.

once those 3 things are add this will be almost perfect!

I say almost cus 1 other thing missing is the pee actually hitting objects! I.E.knock things off tables, hit npc's & they react! would be funny as hell but I know it would be a tough challenge!

till then I will try to use this with PNRedone & hope! lol thanx

oh & every time I get attacked I piss myself! it was funny the 1st few times but now its annoying! if u could make an option to turn that off it would be awesome!

OK the first 3 things are coming but hit objects whit the pee is too much, although i think is possible if shoot one invisible spell or arrow. Keeping in mind...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV
On 12/1/2019 at 11:52 PM, osmelmc said:

Ok the new release of my tweak is ready and include the changes asked until now except the pee impact that should be for next update. I like the idea of continue working in this mod but I'm not have permission from the original author yet.

May be a bit too kink for you but... PC snd NPC as toilet using SLAL oral animations maybe? R Kelly wanted me to ask...

Golden shower only, no need for #2 that's too much for even me, lol.

That mod has the feature but Discrete looks better and less buggy (when it has another of your excellent patches).

Also, does Discrete use Leito's piss animations used in PaF?

22 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

May be a bit too kink for you but... PC snd NPC as toilet using SLAL oral animations maybe? R Kelly wanted me to ask...

Golden shower only, no need for #2 that's too much for even me, lol.

That mod has the feature but Discrete looks better and less buggy (when it has another of your excellent patches).

Also, does Discrete use Leito's piss animations used in PaF?

I will check that mod for reference but my plan was use the "Puppet Master Swallow" mod as compatibility for that function. My problem is i have the "Oscure Patch" and the "Puppet Master Swallow" installed and are not compatible so right now my PMS don't work. 

The PNDiscreet use the Leito animations but don't know if are the same (i need to check)

PD: I not into many of the thinks i program so have not problem with include all. 

Guest AthenaESIV
30 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

I will check that mod for reference but my plan was use the "Puppet Master Swallow" mod as compatibility for that function. My problem is i have the "Oscure Patch" and the "Puppet Master Swallow" installed and are not compatible so right now my PMS don't work. 

The PNDiscreet use the Leito animations but don't know if are the same (i need to check)

Awesome, good news ty! Not sure how script heavy PMS is so if you think it is a decent mod that isn't too heavy handed I'll give it a shot. (just to be clear I wasn't suggesting using PAF... I was hoping to avoid installing that mod altogether)

30 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

PD: I not into many of the thinks i program so have not problem with include all. 

I won't judge you! Just remember I am only asking for a friend of a friend. I personally find the idea DISGUSTING! What is wrong with people?!

51 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Awesome, good news ty! Not sure how script heavy PMS is so if you think it is a decent mod that isn't too heavy handed I'll give it a shot. (just to be clear I wasn't suggesting using PAF... I was hoping to avoid installing that mod altogether)

I won't judge you! Just remember I am only asking for a friend of a friend. I personally find the idea DISGUSTING! What is wrong with people?!

I know. I probably  do the same as with Bath in Skyrim (include one simplest internal function to do the job without any external mod and the compatibility option to use PMS for those seeking something more)

• 5 months later...

Anybody still working on this? : ) I have spent probably too many hours thoroughly testing all mods of this type I could find and think this one has the most potential with OsmelMC's work.

However I can't seem to get NPCs or followers to find a hidden place to do their business as advertised in the MCM. They either won't go at all ("don't want to do that/but not here") or do it right on the spot regardless of where they are, even in the middle of populated city streets with the option checked. Has anyone else had this problem?

Although I have no modding knowledge, I would really like to see this feature work. I wonder if it would be possible to borrow from the way cowardly/wounded NPCs in vanilla are programmed to run away from active combat to crouch somewhere away from the violence? Only instead of cowering of course they would just be relieving their private needs before returning to their schedule or following the player : )

I hope work on this mod will continue to make Skyrim a more realistic place ; )

@eno_nymous I still working on this. And  is not easy because the original scripts is the less organized and and less adaptable I see but the possibilities make the effort worthy. 

The hidden function is WIP work but have few issues:

1. Is only for the NPCs

2. Search for hidden marker's already settled on the Skyrim map, the same marker's used by the thief's to hide out. Some of those marker's are not well placed and cause some issues like send you to the center of the path or be unreachable because are too far of the ground.

3. I use the original Skyrim function to search for path to the marker and is know it tends to fail. So I will change that soon.

4. Right only search for the hidden place if is on city, have the only on legal place condition active and have more than 100% of his capacity filled.(on this case usually the NPC piss in self but I give the chance or run and find a hidden place to relieve his needs)

Was my first try so I limit too much the chance, to avoid issues for the users but the final idea is make it work on all situations possible.

I'm working on few new functions for the next release but every time I make one change on the scripts the NPC schedule tends to break, at the end spend more time fixing that then adding functions.

Ok, good to know! Thank you for the update, I'm glad to hear it is still a work in progress and you are developing it further. Very promising so far. I don't mind the option being only for NPCs as long as it includes followers too, as while traveling I would like to look behind me to see them leaving the path to take care of their needs occasionally. But I understand this may take some time to figure out. Good luck to you!

I had some other feedback if you would like it but the only thing I can think of at the moment is that it would be nice to have a toggle option in MCM to allow/not allow NPCs to piss themselves all the way back to 0% capacity outside of combat at least. Without being able to look for a hidden place in non-legal areas, in the current version they just stand around in cities leaking all day with no animations either haha looks kind of silly : ) and I would prefer they hold it until they can find a suitable spot to play the animation for relieving themselves.

Hope you keep up the good work! I'll check back later if I remember more feedback or suggestions. Look forward to seeing what you can do with this mod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, gender65 said:

Is it possible to make a private place for defecation by markers,as implemented in SexLab Privacy ?

Is done but the way to walk to the marker is the problem because usually to do that is needed one Quest with one markerRef Alias and one behavior package for each actor. The PND don't have one Quest defined for each actor so I can't use the usual method for now and instead I tried with the game internal function to walk to the marker but that function almost never work