Just updated thanks for the update. Can I get some clarification on the real time to wait after relieving? Will that overwrite the options on the other page? 

So if I have real time set to 15 minutes and have needs interval for urination set to 3 hours. If I wait 3 hours after they pee which one takes priority? I'm guessing real time?

Yes, real time interval takes precedence, but I haven't tested what happens to the timers when you have a follower and move between loading screens.

Is this compatible with sex lab? when installing it asks to overwrite one of sexlab's scripts (actor utility pex -pec)

It is compatible. About overwriting, all is written on the main page :)

About the skeleton file:

If you already have a SOS-compatible skeleton file from any other mod such as XPMS32 or SOS,

do not overwrite. The skeleton that comes with this mod makes it simpler for users who only have

the vanilla skeleton which lacks the required nodes. This version is an XPMS variant

"XPMS + SOS + SMS BQLH 1HOH DOH", authored by krazyguy126 on nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36923 .

"Realistic Ragdolls & Force" contains an incompatible skeleton which does not have the required genital slot.

Thank you for the reply, almost got it all sorted  , I was not aware papyrus util was included with sexlab, now to try and figure out why there is no erection with sos light. Going to rescan the description probably missed something lol gotta stop installing mods at 2 am

ihallorellon - is there a possibility to make excrements dropping out much slower? The way they going out from the ass are more like shooting out then dropping?

Yes, it is a Havok setting in the nif file. It was really hilarious to try different gravity, scaling and friction settings. I thought they were a bit slow as is, but there could be more variety, true.

Can we have a selector for bathing animations? My male PC still uses the obviously female default anim.

Also could you add a button to make an npc start the bathing animation like you do for urination?

Other than that works like a charm, thank you!

He should use the two new KNN animations, you do have the new PND-KNN wash patch.esp activated?

I'll figure out something for the hotkey. Thanks for encouragement, have fun :)

ihallorellon - is there a possibility to make excrements dropping out much slower? The way they going out from the ass are more like shooting out then dropping?

Yes, it is a Havok setting in the nif file. It was really hilarious to try different gravity, scaling and friction settings. I thought they were a bit slow as is, but there could be more variety, true.

Thank you. I would really appreciate if you can do that. :)

Can we have a selector for bathing animations? My male PC still uses the obviously female default anim.

Also could you add a button to make an npc start the bathing animation like you do for urination?

Other than that works like a charm, thank you!

He should use the two new KNN animations, you do have the new PND-KNN wash patch.esp activated?

I'll figure out something for the hotkey. Thanks for encouragement, have fun :)

Yeah I have the patch active. But he still uses the overly female one sometimes which kind of ruins the immersion.

I'm also having a problem with NPC urinate timers. Even with it set to one hour my follower seems to rarely pee. Much less than in the previous version when she was set to 3 hours.

*Edit* I am also not getting debug messages like "NPC Concerns this location inappropriate."

*Edit2* Ok after further testing I am getting the debug messages its just the urinate events are happening so rarely despite being set to 3 hours I didn't notice.

Have you changed how the mod measured time? Before after sleeping or using fast travel etc they would always need to pee as over 3 in game hours would have passed. Now it seems it resets on cell load or something.

*Edit3* Yeah from testing it resets on cell load. Any chance of a fix? I have defecation set to 18 hours and I am never staying in single cell for 18 in game hours.

Version 1.8.0 is out of beta!

This took a while to polish and test and I hope you like this release.

There's a big number of small fixes, tuning, optimisation and a whole new fomod installer.

Remember to run FNIS Generator after installation!

Please install PapyrusUtil, without it the NPCs will not stop moving when they pee. The ActorUtil pex|psc files are safe to override either way, it just contains function descriptors for the SKSE plugin that comes with PapyrusUtil (also used by SexLab). This mod is SexLab compatible.

You have the option to download EatingSleepingDrinking bathing package for two more bathing animations. You must download the package from the Nexus page: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/ Take the main file for all features, or for just the bathing animations, in OPTIONAL FILES section, there is "Animations Package for Private Needs Discreet". When you install this mod, the wizard will give you an option for KuNeruNomu support that you must enable. The load or install order of these mods does not matter. You will gain two more bathing animations.

Female NPCs no longer have the invisible wang, except for possibly female guards. It happened during testing and in that case, ActorBase.GetSex returned male code for the female actor, so I am not really sure why that happens.

Now many of you wanted the player to have a bladder rate and debuffs. Stain decals have been on the wishlist too, as well as outhouse toilet support. At least of one these should be the next major upcoming feature.

Amazing mod :heart:

Thank You! :)

Using the latest version , SOS light v104, skse v172, and groovetama's skeleton v236, During the urinate anim the penis is remaining flaccid, I've tried everything I can think of to fix this(reinstalling , load order,  rerunning finis) is anyone else experiencing this ? or know of a fix?

Has the support topic been moved?

Using the latest version , SOS light v104, skse v172, and groovetama's skeleton v236, During the urinate anim the penis is remaining flaccid, I've tried everything I can think of to fix this(reinstalling , load order,  rerunning finis) is anyone else experiencing this ? or know of a fix?

Has the support topic been moved?

No the mod author just hasn't been on. I have the exact same setup as you and I don't have this problem.

*Edit* After further testing Decals now show up 95% of the time and audio plays 100% of the time. So good work on sorting those two issues out.

I did not test with SOS Lite, and yup, it needs a patch.

is it normal my FNIS gives a duplicate/coinsinece of this mod like (Duplicate AnimEvent PND_ZazAPCAO107 for character, mods PND and PND

1 possible consistence issues)??

i want know this too!

Does this anybody now for sure?

That error should not happen. What mod manager (Nexus Mod Manager, Mod Organizer) do you use or do you do manual install?

I did not test with SOS Lite, and yup, it needs a patch.

is it normal my FNIS gives a duplicate/coinsinece of this mod like (Duplicate AnimEvent PND_ZazAPCAO107 for character, mods PND and PND

1 possible consistence issues)??

i want know this too!

Does this anybody now for sure?

That error should not happen. What mod manager (Nexus Mod Manager, Mod Organizer) do you use or do you do manual install?

mod organizer It's the best!! i used that little patch for more bathing anims. i don't nkow which animation this event is about but it doesnt crash my game or anything though it's not nice to see this error in youre screen.

Great update! And congrats for leaving beta!

Any plans of where the mod is going? :D

Thank you.

My plan is to keep mod development interesting.

Impact effects could be improved for both the environment and actors. Stains on clothing. Magic effect decal works well enough on skin, but on cloth the decal texture is placed differently on each armor. Yellow snow. Bathing with soap bubbles. Outhouse usage for player and NPCs and then placing a number of outhouses into the worldspace.

For player debuffs while the (optional) bladder rate goes up, I'd like to hear more ideas from you who support that feature.

Any luck fixing the npc timer issue?

Bladder reset on cell load and SOS Light issues will be fixed soon.

You are my hero :D. I have been using the manual command at the moment and as I said before the audio and decals are working flawlessly. Also what SoS Light issues? I have light and it works no problem?

> (Duplicate AnimEvent PND_ZazAPCAO107 for character, mods PND and PND

> 1 possible consistence issues)??

mod organizer It's the best!! i used that little patch for more bathing anims. i don't nkow which animation this event is about but it doesnt crash my game or anything though it's not nice to see this error in youre screen.

Mod Organizer is awesome. So if you tick off Private Needs Discreet from the mod list in the left column, and run FNIS, it should not find PND animations. If it does then you have some stray files maybe in your overwrite folder, or Skyrim\Data? Check meshes\actors\character\behaviors and meshes\actors\character\animations.

ZazAPCAO107 is male peeing animation from Zaz pack, one of the very first that were done.

You are my hero :D. I have been using the manual command at the moment and as I said before the audio and decals are working flawlessly. Also what SoS Light issues? I have light and it works no problem?

Glad you like the mod, this is really nice to hear. :)

The issue with SOS Light is not always apparent, but I'm kind of confused too and need to test this combo myself before making more guesses.

Thank you for looking into the sos light problem, it still has me stumped , I also have been getting the duplicate anim warning from finis witch started after installing the 171 beta update, after reading a few of the prior posts, an orphaned file is something that I need to look into as NMM is good for this. The rest of the mod works excellent, sounds, decals, bathing anims, undress, redress.

Great update! And congrats for leaving beta!

Any plans of where the mod is going? :D

Thank you.

My plan is to keep mod development interesting.

Impact effects could be improved for both the environment and actors. Stains on clothing. Magic effect decal works well enough on skin, but on cloth the decal texture is placed differently on each armor. Yellow snow. Bathing with soap bubbles. Outhouse usage for player and NPCs and then placing a number of outhouses into the worldspace.

For player debuffs while the (optional) bladder rate goes up, I'd like to hear more ideas from you who support that feature.

Player debuff, is an interesting idea, since Richard' PN has no longer upgraded for a quite a while. And it'd be good that you make it configurable, so player can turn the module ON if they want to add some immersion/realism.

Debuff idea:

- when the bladder if full, the player character should urinate asap to eliminate the debuff effect. And the same with Bowel. But it'd be better if the debuff is different for each. 

- Also, it'd be better to allow PC to get dirt if they don't take a bath after certain period. The debuff of being dirt, maybe like Speech skill decreased.

If possible add more sound when defecate (beside the fart one).