Yeah I have that issue with most female npc's as well. It only happens in 1.8.1 not in 1.8.0. Really need a fix for it :(

*Edit* Ok sorted out the females getting a penis. Had to add a line to the main script.

So at this point I only have one remaining issue. Mostly the bladder and bowel amount is saved on my follower. Sometimes however bladder will jump up to like 400% when I transition a cell.

The only feature I would request to see would be that using the hotkey to tell a npc to urinate would empty their bladder.

It would be nice if you reported what change you made to prevent females from getting a penis.

Version 1.8.2 is a hotfix for the futa and undress problems. Hope it helps.

If you still have futa behavior then please tell which NPC and which female skeleton you use, and if you have SOS or SOS Light, SAM or another type equipable, if you may.

So at this point I only have one remaining issue. Mostly the bladder and bowel amount is saved on my follower. Sometimes however bladder will jump up to like 400% when I transition a cell.

The only feature I would request to see would be that using the hotkey to tell a npc to urinate would empty their bladder.

I remember you asked for this feature w/ the hotkey before but at the time getting the signal from the hotkey trigger to the active effect did not seem straightforward. Now I think I could catch the animation event so it seems possible but I have to say I am not sure when I have time for that. I hope this version fixes problems and does not cause new ones...

Sorry and please the mod it's compatible with Ineed ?^^

This is not incompatible :) You can use both but drinking or eating won't fill your or NPC's bladder or bowels.

OK gave it a whirl. Schlong issues is fixed, so thank you kindly for that.

Issues I saw.

• Still randomizes bladder amount for my follower occasionally on cell load to like 300-400 percent usually causing them to instantly urinate if we are in a area they deem OK.  This can often be despite only having urinated before leaving the cell. It is only straight after cell load however and then it will reset to the amount it should be.  Maybe stick a delay on the script on cell load of about 10 seconds?
  • Defecation still doesn't play any audio despite there being audio files for it in the download. Is this intentional? Would love to have them used.
  • Did you completely remove the stripping animations? Shame they were immersive just didn't work right for stripping. They work fine for re equipping however.

On an unrelated note to this specific version. Even when set to neutral followers will still urinate/defecate inside the Blue palace but not in the solitude streets xD

Not in the courtyard actually inside the blue palace cell. up where Elsif is on the throne.

Which part of the main script controls the chances? I'll edit it.

Also which part of the main script controls the slot that play the animation? I would like it to play for slot 52.

I don't mind editing myself I just need to know which line of the script.

Which part of the main script controls the chances? I'll edit it.

Look PND_NPCQuestScript for the utility functions and PND_NPCMonitorEffectScript where each NPC decide what they can do. I'll check the Blue Palace and if it isn't a keyword thing than I can add some specific cells like the Jarls' courts that are off-limits.

Also which part of the main script controls the slot that play the animation? I would like it to play for slot 52.

The undress animation is always handled through custiom function UnequipArmor on around line 1400 in the MainScript. The third parameter controls the strip anim. In function UndressActorArmor you can see it being called and the animation is true only for armors with slotmask 32 so you just need to add that third "true" parameter to those lines that strip slot 52.

Ah sorry I meant the chances of the defecate sound playing. Not the chances of them doing an act.

*Big Edit* Npc's wont strip at all. Even on a clean install of this version. I'm rolling back to 1.8.1

Also when I mean the audio I am referring to "All included audio files play but a while ago I decreased the chances... I dunno if the sound effect ratio could come a result of eating plenty of gabbage stew..."

Which script contains the code that controls the chances of the defecation audio playing?

*Big Edit* Npc's wont strip at all. Even on a clean install of this version. I'm rolling back to 1.8.1

Also when I mean the audio I am referring to "All included audio files play but a while ago I decreased the chances... I dunno if the sound effect ratio could come a result of eating plenty of gabbage stew..."

Which script contains the code that controls the chances of the defecation audio playing?

hmm, i love the undress/dress animation so i'll stick w/ 181 for now. i only get dick showing on 1 female out of 7 followers, and that seems to be just 1 squat animation. i think she has her own skeleton so maybe it's that. my biggest gripe w/ 181 is the npc frequency of relieving. every few minutes!

so please don't get rid of the undress re-dress animation. or at least replace w/ a better one.

BUT i am getting alot of pap log spam...

[PND_NPCQuest (6200B4AC)].pnd_npcquestscript.GetActorAvailabilityWithCurrentOptions() - "PND_NPCQuestScript.psc" Line 149

[Active effect 6 on  (74549BE6)].PND_NPCMonitorEffectScript.OnUpdate() - "PND_NPCMonitorEffectScript.psc" Line ?

[02/04/2015 - 06:11:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"

stack:

[PND_NPCQuest (6200B4AC)].pnd_npcquestscript.GetActorAvailabilityWithCurrentOptions() - "PND_NPCQuestScript.psc" Line 149

[Active effect 6 on  (74549BE6)].PND_NPCMonitorEffectScript.OnUpdate() - "PND_NPCMonitorEffectScript.psc" Line ?

[02/04/2015 - 06:11:55PM] Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[Active effect 7 on  (00000014)].mzinGetDirtyOverTime.ApplyMagicEffects() - "mzinGetDirtyOverTime.psc" Line 116

[Active effect 7 on  (00000014)].mzinGetDirtyOverTime.OnUpdateGameTime() - "mzinGetDirtyOverTime.psc" Line 44

[02/04/2015 - 06:11:55PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp19"

================================

tons more. any idea what this could be?

Ah I ve looking for something like this. I haven't downloaded and tried it yet, but I will. What I really want and have been unable to find, is a mod that detects all the fnis animation mods that are installed, and lets you assign any of them to a hotkey. Ideally i'd like to be able to highlight a follower/npc and be able to apply the animation hotkey to them, so I could press a key and my follower would pee/bathe/dance/eat whatever. Since your mod already does this with a few animations, I thought (hoped?) you might be interested in making this, or at least have the know how to do so? What do you think?

Sorry to bother here but i try out both Private Need and Private Need Discreet ,they both gave me same trobule with CTD when loading my save ,it didn't crash everytime but it sure crash a lots ,when i uninstall it and use the save before i install this mod everything back to normal...is this common issuse?

and may i ask if papyrusutil essential? because i'm not sure what it does...

Here is version 1.8.3.

It has been a while since previous release but there isn't many new features. I played with male and female player character with male and female followers to make sure there weren't problems on my setup. Undressing should work properly for all and NPC bladder should not get +200% after changing cells. If you had trouble with the previous release this should probably fix them. In any case an older v1.8.1 is also available if there's something wrong with this.

Someone reported CTDs from loading a savegame with this mod. If you have enabled the NPC features and you've got a lot of active actors in your cell, then depending on your other active mods, you may be stressing the Skyrim engine which may lead to CTDs. Just loading this mod the first time in your game should not crash your game!

PapyrusUtil is not an essential requirement, you'll be able to play without it, and it is used only to keep NPCs not moving while they are doing their business.

Someone was keen on having the tinkle stream without the animation. This is possible (it is how Seeing Yellow handles it) but so far this mod attaches the tinkle in the FNIS rules to the animation itself so in this version that is not possible.

If you want to make derivatives of this mod then by all means, but I urge you to release the sources with your changes and give others permission to mod the mod you've modded. :)

Can first say how much I enjoy your mod, excellent work :)

I have noticed an issue in all updates following 1.8.1. The player no longer undresses properly. The settings I use in the Dress Code Preset are as follows,

A - Urination

Slot 45 [X]   -- my underwear

Slot 49 [  ]   -- my trousers

B - Defecation

Slot 45 [X]  -- my underwear

Slot 49 [X]  -- my trousers

For both urination and defecation the player continues to wear selected clothing items. There is also, no undress animation. This issue occurs in  both 1.8.2 and 1.8.3

Have you made any option changes since 1.8.1 that would cause this?

Stumbled upon something, not sure if it's a bug or what ever... but it seems "Leito (standing)" got 2 diffrent animations, and one of them seems to be dominant over every other animation got it 9/10 player urination tries, and then i have Leito (squatting) and Zaz (standing) active at the same time.

also it seems the mod has mixed up Zaz (standing) and Zaz (squatting) so they are the other way around.

This is a bit annoying because the one of these two is a great animation (but that's not the dominant one) and i would love it as part of what i can get, but the other one is not that intressting to me, and i kept getting that all the time. Not sure if anyone else have noticed this.

Slot 45 is non-standard slot (reserved for dragon wings apparently) and I don't have any clothing that would use that slot. I will test with your gear if you let me know what clothing/armor mods you're using.

Easily said than done :/  My character uses a custom CBBE body ( CT77 Body - included with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?) and the necessary bodyslide conversion files for the underwear are now hidden on Nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58873/?

The original UNP package is still available. The underwear I use is the 'witch underwear' frrom the Gwelda Armor Pack and this uses slot 45

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56998/?

The trousers are a creation of mine, and I haven't had chance to package it up yet for general sharing. Both items work fine in PND 1.8.1 and that is currently what I use. In the short term this is fine, but it would nice to take advantage of improvemnts in subsquent releases.

Thanks again for your help in resolving this.

Slot 45 is non-standard slot (reserved for dragon wings apparently) and I don't have any clothing that would use that slot. I will test with your gear if you let me know what clothing/armor mods you're using.

Easily said than done :/  My character uses a custom CBBE body ( CT77 Body - included with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?) and the necessary bodyslide conversion files for the underwear are now hidden on Nexus

The original UNP package is still available. The underwear I use is the 'witch underwear' frrom the Gwelda Armor Pack and this uses slot 45

The trousers are a creation of mine, and I haven't had chance to package it up yet for general sharing. Both items work fine in PND 1.8.1 and that is currently what I use. In the short term this is fine, but it would nice to take advantage of improvemnts in subsquent releases.

its really easy to edit a slot of an item.

You need to edit the Armour add-on and armour file in the CK.

Then you need to change the slot assigned to the mesh with nifscope. There should be a tut around somewhere. Alternatively message me the esp and the mesh from Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData and I'll edit them to slot 52 for you. It takes like 3 minutes.

its really easy to edit a slot of an item.

You need to edit the Armour add-on and armour file in the CK.

Then you need to change the slot assigned to the mesh with nifscope. There should be a tut around somewhere. Alternatively message me the esp and the mesh from Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData and I'll edit them to slot 52 for you. It takes like 3 minutes.

Thanks, but why would I want to change the slot used? Both items work fine (I know how to adjust armor/cloth slots with CK and settting body partition slots with nifskope) Besides, if you change the slots to work with one mod, it's likely to mess up another....

thanks again for the help offered ;)

@lhalorellon: I have briefly tried the new 1.9.0 and it's no better. The undress animation is completely skipped. The character immediately squats for both urination and defecation. I don't think that my cloth/armor use of non-standard slots is the issue. For defecation, I also like to remove body armor and this is also left on (Slot 32 - body) with all releases after 1.8.1

Papyrus log:

I presume Shape Atlas for Men is an optional mod and not a requirement, so can be ignored.

ERROR: File "SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

I also getting this warning now

warning: Property PND_XB01 on script PND_MainScript attached to PND_MainQuest (1A000D66) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

I use several other mods that require undressing and I guess there is a remote chance that these maybe a conflicting with PND. I know PND has a bathing component but I do not use it and it remains unconfigured. I currently use the 'Bathing in Skyrim' mod. Saying that, there is no problem with 1.8.1.

N.B. I always run LOOT & FNIS, after every mod install. Also during the PND install.

Sorry to bang the drum with this issue, but I only want the provide feedback to help improve PND. Thanks for your time and hard work.

Yeah im not getting any stripping animations either.

I also can no longer tell my follower to urinate with the power it says she wont listen despite being set to chaotic in the middle of nowhere.

The bladder and bowel amounts are also completely randomized when I enter a cell. If my follower has 100% bladder and I go through a load door to outside so she can pee she is now at 40%.

I'm downgrading to 1.81 again. This version seems to work the best other than the occasional bladder jump to 200% on cell load. The stripping animations works and the ammounts are at least somewhat saved between cells.

Version 1.9.1 fixes a number issues, incl. leveled females turning out to be males.

Papyrus log may contain errors about missing variables, since they are not used anymore.

Other errors the log might have had should now be mostly gone.

If you have Bathing in Skyrim, a cleaning spell from the mod is used and if you get messages

about "not enough water", and get cleanlyness effects when you bathe, they come that mod.

Please in case of problem, is it with player or an npc and male or female?

Is there a problem on a new game? or only in an upgrade from earlier version of this mod?

My male and female characters undress slot 32 with animation and I see no obvious reason for this bug.

Old release is also available if you have major difficulties with this one.     (‾⌣‾)♉

Me again :angel:

O.K. I have done a clean install with 1.9.1 and I don't see any improvement.

I have tested it with my player character who is female. There is no undress animation. The body armor (slot 32), underwear (slot 45) and trousers (slot 49) all remain equipped when I have set them to be removed in the MCM, for dress preset B (defecation). The underwear remains equipped for urination dress preset A.