• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

using this mod a long time. thank you for it!

sometimes tho, my followers will pee inside a building even tho i have that set for Lawful (no go inside). this seems to only happen in mod added interiors, not vanilla. so i'm guessing those interiors are not flagged as interiors? or some other setting i can alter with tesedit?

using this mod a long time. thank you for it!

sometimes tho, my followers will pee inside a building even tho i have that set for Lawful (no go inside). this seems to only happen in mod added interiors, not vanilla. so i'm guessing those interiors are not flagged as interiors? or some other setting i can alter with tesedit?

Yeah PND uses keyword applied to cells to work out what they are. The mod author probably didn't add the keywords to the mod locations. Take a look at a house cell like Alvors house. You should notice some tags applied to it.

• 4 months later...

Looks like a lot of others have the issue of player/npc not undressing when they start these actions, and it also looks like there isn't any known fix (unless I've missed it). I think I read through all of the relevant posts, so if I missed the solution, please bring it to my attention. And if I didn't, then I just wanted to say that this mod is otherwise great, and I'm just throwing my hat into the pool of people that would like to see a fix.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

how to change a dress code slot?

i'd like to replace slot 57 with missing slot 59.

i did find and replace 57->59, and changed slot mask, 2 occurances (as per https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Slot_Masks_-_Armor) in below 2 files:

PND_MainScript.psc

PND_MCMConfigQuestScript.psc

then recompiled, started game, enabled 59 unequip in mcm but it doesnt work.

i probably need to change something in esp too but what and where?

edit:

mod seems buggy in the way of (un)equipping, tried to check/uncheck even the stock slots in mcm options they dont work either, player doesnt unequip anything except weapon/shield, everything else remains equipped no matter what setting lols. i even tried to reinstall the mod on a clean save.

for those who need to see the FNIS info thing

FNIS Behavior V7.0   4/20/2018 10:49:06 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.34 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading MiniNeeds V2.0 ...
Reading PND V1.8 ...
>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\PND-KNN", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V2.20  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 51 total groups: 199 added file slots: 1464 alternate files: 995
Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
 3698 animations for 17 mods successfully included (character).
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).
  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

Could someone make this compatible with the Special Edition of Skyrim?  Or tell me how to do it myself?

It would go very well together with Survival Mode and Animated Eating Redux.

I am not sure. I have the Legendary Edition and never tried converting mods before. You can try checking out some tutorials though to see how others have done it. I think it can be done using the Creation Kit  that you can get from Steam. I just tried it to make a follower; but this video might help as it seems to be more about converting mods specifically for Special Edition.

On 9/2/2018 at 5:51 AM, DesertDancer said:

I am not sure. I have the Legendary Edition and never tried converting mods before. You can try checking out some tutorials though to see how others have done it. I think it can be done using the Creation Kit  that you can get from Steam. I just tried it to make a follower; but this video might help as it seems to be more about converting mods specifically for Special Edition.

Thanks a bunch!

I'm sure the video you linked to will be of great help.

• 6 months later...

does the actual poop turd item ever disappear from the game world? mine seem to stay forever and i'm sure would eventually cause savebloat. i have an older version of this inside a merge so maybe this was fixed? anyone know of a flag or something i can change on the poo in tesedit maybe to make them fade like arrows?

• 1 month later...

This is a major FIX for PND v1.9 still need the main file. (need a Clean Save to work properly)

- Fixed NPC behaviors (now do his needs on time)

- Fixed Undressing and Redressing (Compatible with SexLab)

- Added detect when others mods execute a relive animation on NPC and update the internal Needs variables

- Added  Bathing in Skyrim Compatibility

Private Needs Discreet v1.9 Patch (2019_04_21).7z

• 3 months later...

Not sure if anyone still keeps an eye on this, but I've installed it (and converted it to SSE) and added the patch from the link above. However... Any time i issue a command to an NPC to do something, they refuse to do it according to the debug information.

I have it set on Chaotic, Allies and Female, and my follower is a female, so it should work perfectly, but she point blank refuses to do anything. I even tried waiting multiple hours with the setting on 1 hour and she still didn't do anything. Does anyone know why this is?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 10:57 AM, DrakkenAmore said:

Not sure if anyone still keeps an eye on this, but I've installed it (and converted it to SSE) and added the patch from the link above. However... Any time i issue a command to an NPC to do something, they refuse to do it according to the debug information.

I have it set on Chaotic, Allies and Female, and my follower is a female, so it should work perfectly, but she point blank refuses to do anything. I even tried waiting multiple hours with the setting on 1 hour and she still didn't do anything. Does anyone know why this is?

I don't use SSE but if you put your code here maybe i can help...

On 9/5/2019 at 10:13 PM, osmelmc said:

我不使用SSE,但如果你把代码放在这里,也许我可以帮忙...

On 5/2/2019 at 5:07 AM, osmelmc said:

这是PND v1.9的主要FIX仍然需要主文件。(需要一个Clean Save才能正常工作)

- 修正NPC行为(现在按时完成他的需要)

- 修正脱衣和矫正(与SexLab兼容)

- 当其他mods在NPC上执行重定位动画并更新de internal Needs变量时添加了检测

- 在天际兼容性中添加沐浴

Private Needs Discreet v1.9 Patch(2019_04_21).7z 48.09 kB·99次下载

Hello friends, urine maps seem to always exist in the game, how can they make them disappear? Can you help me, And the bath spell did not take effect. thank you for your time.

4 hours ago, qq927803938 said:

Hello friends, urine maps seem to always exist in the game, how can they make them disappear? Can you help me, And the bath spell did not take effect. thank you for your time.

That's something i still not sure because i not seeing disappear from some dungeon and in the town seems to disappear. The code exist, is on time and seems to be god so i never take care of that. But if you say so, I gonna take a look close.

I use the hot key and have installed the "Bathe in Skyrim" mod. I have to check that to and add the compelling need to the player or at less a De-buff .

9 hours ago, osmelmc said:

这是我仍然不确定的事情,因为我没有看到从一些地牢消失,在镇上似乎消失了。代码存在,准时,似乎是上帝所以我从来没有照顾过。但如果你这样说,我会仔细看看。

我使用热键并安装了“沐浴天际”模式。我必须检查并向玩家添加引人注目的需求或者减少De-buff。

Understand, if can bathe spells like urine does not need to lead, I will not have to go to set the hotkey, urine map I tried waiting for 24 hours or even more than 48 hours it still exist so this is my obsession, worried that it will be for the performance of the game and archive expansion. Thanks for your reply and time, looking forward to your updated to make it! I'm sorry I'm not good at English

7 hours ago, qq927803938 said:

Understand, if can bathe spells like urine does not need to lead, I will not have to go to set the hotkey, urine map I tried waiting for 24 hours or even more than 48 hours it still exist so this is my obsession, worried that it will be for the performance of the game and archive expansion. Thanks for your reply and time, looking forward to your updated to make it! I'm sorry I'm not good at English

OK I take time to check the spell "PND: Bathe" and work fine for me. Of course like i say i have installed the "Bathe in Skyrim" mod and when i use the "PND: Bathe" spell, that's automatically call to the bathe function in "Bathe in Skyrim" and if you are using "Bathe in Skyrim" to then you need to remember that is possible he need water (like pound or river) to work.

PD: My English is bad to...

8 hours ago, qq927803938 said:

I just check the code to "Cleanup Surrounding Area" and is true only remove excrement never touch the Pool Effect. For other hand the effect is impact type like those make by fire spell in stone or ground and are call to disperse in 1/4 of Flame effect time. That use the internal mechanism of Skyrim to duet so i don't no how work. What i now is that not affect the performance because the graphic is small and don't use any meshes is just texture over the existing object. I now to, Skyrim have a method to process Cells when you lead behind and that's configured in skyrim.ini