I recently re-installed Oldrim again and decided to give PND a go again. Been trying it out on a clean save, just to test it a bit and it seems to work (PC peeing part, haven't tested the rest just yet).

But the generated puddles are very dark and very green (like pickle green), even on light surfaces. I've been looking in the mod files, but can't find any textures for the puddles. Makes me think it uses a game asset through the esp or the script..

Is there a way to make the puddles less dark and green (as in yellow and (semi) transparent)?

Edit: I tested a bit more (NPC bit), is there a way to exclude old people from the NPC pool?

• 2 weeks later...

After testing it for a while before starting a new playrhrough, all seemed to work fine. So I left it in and started from a clean save to begin said playthrough, but NPC's never seemed to pee. When trying to force with the spell I always get the 'does not want to comply' message.

Is there a command to re-initialize the script?

I tried stopping the NPC script by deactivating it in MCM and starting it back up again, also tried re-installing, but nobody ever takes a leak.

Edit: Started again from scratch. I configurated every MCM enabled mod, exiting the MCM menu after each change. Enabled PND last, exit, enable NPC, exit. Now the script seemed to work for NPC's, but males imitate player incorrectly (they take off everything in reverse, i.e take off shoes as per MCM setting A; males put them on. Don't take off body slot as per MCM setting A; males take off body slot, etc.) and never redress when done. Result: after 10 minutes every male is naked if they decided to take a leak and never pee after that (not even with spell). Works as intended for females, they imitate PC (also female) as per MCM menu setting A.

..suggestions welcome, plx..

This mod has a lot of hit & miss issues...

When activating this mod in Riverwood (from a clean save), it almost works if you set up NPC needs as per player gender... You will see NPC's doing their business.

..but traveling to Whiterun (on foot, no fast travel), no NPC even bothers to take a leak (or any NPC in between for that matter) outside of Riverwood..

Going back to Riverwood, you might see NPC's taking a leak, but timing seems to be random at best (tested with a save on the far side of the bridge from Riverwood and crossing bridge back into Riverwood). Most of the times NPC's will do their thing, but never in the same spot or at the same time as previous load. Sometimes they don't do anything PND related, but also at random.

..my conclusion, this mod is broken for NPC's, but does always seem to work for the PC..  If you want your toon to take a piss (or poo I guess, tho I never tested cos that's not my thing) on command, should work fine, But if you expect NPC's to join the club and surprise you when visiting a random city or town, you'll be disappointed.

Probable (likely) cause: a lot of unneeded script entries remnant from the full PN mod. Despite being a swell idea and a fair attempt, it failed to hit the mark. I will try to keep the mod active as long as it won't break the game. I would very much like this mod to work as a 'light' version of Private Needs, but my scripting knowledge is sub-par (piss poor) at best, so I doubt I could tell what is the cause of malfunctions.. At this point I can only share my findings with rants like this..  Sorry..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rylandaxe said:

my guy wont stop t posing when I use this mod. I even uninstalled all my other mods idk how to fix it any suggestions 

Try running FNIS again. You have to run it every time you add or remove animations. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

using this mod since it came out . thanks much for it! my fave pose is the female squatting. looks great but it always seemed like the center of gravity is off.  they should lean forward more on the feet or they'll fall back lol. anyone know if there's a version of that anim leaning more forward? i'm guessing it's not a simple tweak i could make to the file using notepad++

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Continuously getting this warning in FNIS

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\PND", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

I have seen one of the first comments in the thread and Have tried that solution but it doesn't work. Uninstalled and reinstalled as well.

Originally was getting this warning before I changed the name of the behavior folder.

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_PND_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Edited by Ok57
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. I figured out how to get it working for Skyrim SE. I'm not a modder, just someone to help people in private need. Discreetly. Since I otherwise have no experience, I won't be able to help with compatibility for any mods, so everything I describe is how it worked for me. I have the Anniversary version upgrade and it works just fine. As for requirements, you will also have to figure it out on your own. Here's just a tutorial on how I got the mod itself working for me:

What you'll need:

Skyrim SE: Creation Kit (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1946180/Skyrim_Special_Edition_Creation_Kit/)
Private Needs Discreet 1.9.1 (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/948-private-needs-discreet/)
SKSE for your version [SE or AE] (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444)
SkyUI (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604)
FNIS (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038)
PapyrusUtil (I didn't need that one but it says so in the requirements)

Step 1: Install Skyrim SE: Creation Kit
- If you are not using Steam, you'll have to figure it out on your own
- For Steam, install it like a regular game from the Steam Store
- Go to your Skyrim SE installation folder
- If it contains the folder 'Tools', the Cteation Kit was installed correctly

Step 2: Install Private Needs Discreet 1.9.1
- Follow the Mod's description on installation

Step 3: Replace behaviors and animations
- In the 'Tools' folder, there should be a folder called 'HavokBehaviorPostProcess'
- Open it
- You will need HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe and UpgradeHavokBehavior.bat
- Copy them into your Skyrim SE installation folder
- Right-click the UpgradeHavokBehavior.bat and open it in a text editor
- Regular notepad should do, I used Notepad++

- Here's what you paste into it, replacing everything inside:

@echo Processing Havok Behavior on %~f1 output to %~f2
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_PND_Behavior.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_PND_Behavior.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/KuNeruNomu/KNNWashBodyStanding.hkx Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/KuNeruNomu/KNNWashBodyStanding.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/KuNeruNomu/KNNWashBodyStandingTypeBStart.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/KuNeruNomu/KNNWashBodyStandingTypeBStart.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/Arrok_FemaleUndress.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/Arrok_FemaleUndress.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/Arrok_MalePeeing_2hands.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/Arrok_MalePeeing_2hands.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/Arrok_MalePeeing_Onehand.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/Arrok_MalePeeing_Onehand.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/Arrok_MaleUndress.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/Arrok_MaleUndress.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/bath01.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/bath01.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/kneeling_end.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/kneeling_end.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/kneeling_loop.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/kneeling_loop.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/kneeling_start.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/kneeling_start.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/m_standing_1_end.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/m_standing_1_end.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/m_standing_1_loop.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/m_standing_1_loop.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/m_standing_1_start.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/m_standing_1_start.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/SOSFastErect.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/SOSFastErect.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/SOSFlaccid.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/SOSFlaccid.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/squatting_end.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/squatting_end.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/squatting_loop.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/squatting_loop.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/squatting_start.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/squatting_start.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_1_end.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_1_end.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_1_loop.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_1_loop.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_1_start.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_1_start.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_2_end.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_2_end.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_2_loop.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_2_loop.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_2_start.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/standing_2_start.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC201.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC201.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC202.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC202.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC203.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC203.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC204.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC204.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC205.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC205.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC206.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC206.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC207.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC207.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC208.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC208.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC209.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC209.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC210.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC210.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC211.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC211.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC212.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPC212.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO101.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO101.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO102.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO102.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO103.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO103.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO104.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO104.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO105.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO105.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO106.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO106.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO107.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO107.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO108.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO108.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO109.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO109.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO110.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO110.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO111.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO111.hkx
HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe --platformamd64 Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO112.hkx
Data/Meshes/actors/character/animations/PND/ZazAPCAO112.hkx

- Save and exit text editor
- Run the UpgradeHavokBehavior.bat file
- A console (cmd) should open which runs through all behaviors and animation PND uses and upgrades them to SE

Step 4: Run FNIS
- In Nexus Mod Manager, if it's installed, it can be accessed via the green puzzle piece icon
- In the Available Patches, only check the "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"
- Click "Update FNIS Behavior"
- If you receive no errors or warnings, the process was successful

Step 5: Celebrate
- This step is optional

The only thing that doesn't seem to work is that NPCs continue "walking" while their animation plays. If someone has a fix for that, it would be great.

PS: This is a 10-minute-mail-account, so I won't be able to reply to questions. Have a nice day!

• 4 weeks later...