ZLJgM07.jpg

dCeh6g0.jpg

uPhfIJx.jpg

EmsJnuJ.jpg

mo58AOF.jpg

ib0Fndf.jpg

WATCH IT HERE

3QhfMNj.jpg

post-117047-0-61263800-1419816416_thumb.jpgpost-117047-0-83596000-1419816417_thumb.jpgpost-117047-0-19171200-1419816419_thumb.jpgpost-117047-0-56711900-1419816420_thumb.jpgpost-117047-0-75314700-1419816421_thumb.jpg

Watch It Here

MERRY XMAS!! Wait..you say Xmas was about a week ago? Meh, details details. Anyway finally found the time to get this uploaded while I was enjoying the Holidays with the family and friends. So my present to you….alot of smexy futa fucking and sucking. The video is running off the Youtube Player so make sure you change the resolution to 1080p if it isn’t set already, unless you wanna see pixels humping eachother. Anyway hope you huns all enjoy and there’s more on the way   :D

7djfJWa.pngrqdQFFE.gif

There have been many hereos in the world of Tamriel. Many chosen of each generation who would stand before the darkness and defend those in need. They are remembered in history for their righteousness...tough shit that Tamaria is this generation's hero...cuz the people of Skyrim are gonna need alot more than the gods to deal with her mischief.

Episode 0 - College Days

(Resolution - 1080p FPS 36 - 44)

zFoa8J0.jpg

Preview Images

ktAGQGD.jpgc3JlrYI.jpgJjtxcX3.pngQUz48ze.jpgJ7gFj6p.jpg

"Things in Winterhold college haven't been the same sense thew new Archmage came in. Everythings...well..not the same,"

~Ondmund

"How so?"

~J'Zargo

"Well for starters there's a new atronach fucking class....that's something,"

~Onmund

This isn't really the official start of the series, just a quick one-off idea I had. So its Episode 0. The full things 45 minutes and has a story with subtitles, and some added voice. Unfortunately due to collegey stuff I can't focus on finishing the whole thing near this time. So I just found random scenes of the episode and put them together for a preview. Enjoy huns :3

WATCH THE PREVIEW HERE

JlhhlpC.png

Episode 1 - Test Video

(Resolution - 1080p FPS 36 - 44)

This is pretty much a proof of concept episode. Just to get a good basis of whats to happen. This is a pretty straight forward video, just a good montage of fucking and sex. So enjoy huns :3

WATCH SAMPLE VIDEO HERE

HONORABLE FAN- ART :D

post-117047-0-61279000-1417796005_thumb.jpgpost-117047-0-88506800-1417796007_thumb.jpgpost-117047-0-58458000-1417796009_thumb.jpgpost-117047-0-43048000-1417796011_thumb.jpgpost-117047-0-20274800-1417796014_thumb.png

That's fantastic hun, personally I'd just say go for the role that sounds more appealing. Who do you see yourself best playing? Serious but obnoxiously funny Miraak, the two upbeat goofball guards, or lilocor, which I might say I'm gonna add an echo/metallic effect over any voice clips for him cuz y'know he's a sword so yea lol

I suck at voice acting, but this sounds really interesting. I hope you get what you're looking for. Always loved Tamaria and the stories you told with her. She always reminded me of the female protagonist in Saints Row (voiced by Laura Bailey). I always hear that voice whenever I see Tamaria lol.

Good luck on your project though. Interested to see how it turns out. :)

That's fantastic hun, personally I'd just say go for the role that sounds more appealing. Who do you see yourself best playing? Serious but obnoxiously funny Miraak, the two upbeat goofball guards, or lilocor, which I might say I'm gonna add an echo/metallic effect over any voice clips for him cuz y'know he's a sword so yea lol

I could do one of the two guards, methinks.

It really sucks that my microphone is oit of commission atm, because if there is one archetype that I handke better than most people is that of a antagonist like Miraak, even better now that he's a mental entity within your character's conscious. Ill be watchig for this, even though I can't help. This was one of my favorite character mods, even though I couldn't completely have her around or active all the time.

Glad to ear hun, I'll message you when I've got things ready

Glad to ear hun, I'll message you when I've got things ready

Alrighty!

I'd like to take a shot at Miraak if you think I'd work. I added a minor... audition if you want to call it that. I recorded myself doing the sample you provided for Miraak. I can alter the voice to some extent if you want. Also kinda had to guess at the voice tone just a bit but as I said can adjust and redo.

Miraak Test.7z

Hopefully I did this right

I've surprisingly received a good amount of samples and requests and I super appreciate it. You huns are all very wonderful and talented. Currently all roles are filled, and I feel some people in particular were better equipped to play certain roles, but I loved everyone's contributions. I would still luv to get everyone involved who wanted to help out, so I'm most likely going to add many other sub characters for those who sent in requests but didn't quite match a part. Cuz again you all are really talented, and with all you huns this could turn out to be a really good project, and I thank you all. When I'm done with collegey stuff I'm gonna get to typing the script for Episode 1 and reach out to all the people who's parts I confirmed for them, and to all the people who didn't quite make a part, but I would still luv to have them involved. Again thanks alot huns, and this is all thanks to you guys :heart:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pardon for asking,but what body mods were used in the Fallout Futa video? The only futanari related mods that I've seen for Fallout 3 or New Vegas have been those made by Rebel O'Connor and those didn't have any 'jiggle physics' on them.

This mod has the animations+sounds:

/files/file/499-wip-sexoutng-new-animations/

I'm not so sure how they managed to get a "shemale  + dick with physics" in their game.   :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived